Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball M ❯ Episode 1: Mika, the Girl From the Sky!! Everyone is Confused! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
((This fan fiction is set in the time in between the end of Dragonball Z and the start of Dragonball GT. The characters are the way they were at the end of Z, not the way they were at the start of GT. Now, hopefully I didn't confuse you with that last bit. ^_^ Dragonball M stands for Dragonball Mirror.))


**A girl drops from the sky, plop, onto the pavement of an alley. She lands on her head. This girl has on a red shirt that reaches to her knees with slits up to her waist on both sides, it is trimmed with black. She also has on red, flared cotton pants, black fingerless gloves, and red boots that have toe-ends which point upwards. She is 5'3", has spiky black hair, held back with a black headband, and a furry brown monkey tail. This is our main character, Mika.**

"Itaiiiiiiii!!!!," Mika rolled over onto her back, sat up, and rubbed her aching head. She suddenly stopped and looked around her. She saw two high-rise buildings off to her sides, trash cans lining both of them. However, that didn't catch her interest as much as what was in front of her. A large rounded building with two black C's, one inside the other, painted on it stood there, across the street. Mika's eyes lit up suddenly, and she smiled as she jumped up and ran to the end of the alley.

Before she crossed the street, she stopped and pulled out a little white box. It held a bunch of capsules. Mika pulled out number 13. She clicked it and threw it a few feet away. It exploded in a poof of smoke and letters that said "boom." What was left was a little card on a string that said "Special Pass." Mika picked the card up, put it around her neck, and ran across the street.

Mika pulled open the building's large glass doors, walked up to the front desk, and showed the secretary her pass. The secretary pushed her glasses up on her nose and leaned forward to inspect the pass. She nodded, "Go ahead."

"Bulma to Vegeta wa doko ni imasu ka?" Mika asked.

"What?" the secretary was rather unsettled by this remark. No one spoke languages other than English except for aliens, and they were only in movies, right?

"Hee hee, sumimasen," Mika rubbed the back of her head with one arm and smiled goofily. Then she pulled out her white box of capsules, and took out number four this time. It was tiny. She clicked it and let it "boom" in her hand. It was so small that there was no point in throwing it. There was a microchip left over and she immediately put this into her mouth and swallowed. "Keck...keck! Ack.....GAHG!..." Mika grabbed at her throat and scrunched up her face involuntarily. She seemed to be choking. The secretary stood up to help, but the choking noises suddenly ceased and Mika acted as if it was completely normal.

"Uhh, are you ok?" the secretary asked nervously.

"Yeah, I'm great! But, what I was trying to say was: Where are Bulma and Vegeta?"

"Oh! They're in the backyard." The secretary was throughly confused by now, with all the strange talk and choking.

"Ok, thanks!" Mika walked out of the building like she knew exactly where she was going, which she did, but it confused the secretary even more, because only family members and close friends of Bulma knew their way around that well. The secretary knew all of those people, but she had never seen this girl before in her life!

"Very odd," was all the secretary could say as she went back to her job of filing out papers and answering phone calls.


..::*******::..


**In the white building's backyard, there's a barbeque going on. It seems like everyone is there; Vegeta, Bulma, Trunks, Bra, Goku, Gohan, Goten, ChiChi, Videl, Pan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Buu, Puar, Oolong, Yamcha, Krillin, Eighteen, Marron, Piccolo, Master Roshi, Turtle (in a small pool of salt water), and even Tien and Chiaotzu. The only ones not present are the typical: Korin, Dende, Mr. Popo, ect. Most of the people who are there are doing what they usually do at these sort of gatherings; Gohan and Videl are talking, Goku is eating everything in sight, you get the picture!**

"Hey Kruwin! You gutta twy zees!" Goku yelled over his shoulder, his mouth full of food. He was standing right next to the grill, eating shiskabobs.

"What?" Krillin asked, "Goku, quit talking with your mouth full! I can't understand you." Krillin was sitting at a white plastic table with Marron and Eighteen.

Goku swallowed, grabbed all of the shiskabobs, and put them on a plate. He trotted merrily over to Krillin's table and put the plate down. "Try these!" Goku sat down and handed a shiskabob to Krillin, Eighteen, and Marron.

Tien and Chiaotzu were just sitting at their own table, kind of away from everyone else. Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Videl, ChiChi, and Bulma were sitting on a big blanket spread on the lawn and talking. Turtle and Pan were having a great time playing in the mini-ocean. Mr. Satan and Mr. Buu were just sitting at a table watching everyone else, especially Master Roshi, who was being the perverted old man he was. Mr. Satan would have to step in if that old man tried anything. Vegeta and Piccolo were sitting the furthest away from the group than anyone and being very silent. None of this was new to any of the people at this barbeque, but what walked up to them was.

Mika walked slowly but steadily into the middle of the group, and stopped. Vegeta and Piccolo, being the silent observers they were, noticed her first. She seemed to be looking at Vegeta. They both looked at her with surprise and suspision. Slowly, everyone stopped their chit-chat and eating as they realized that there was a stranger among them. Mika stopped staring at Vegeta and scanned everyone's faces. When she was sure that everyone's attention was on her she spoke, "Hi everyone! What's up?"

Everybody fell backwards, legs sticking up. A giant sweatdrop formed in the air. "What do you mean what's up?!" Krillin asked as he sat back up, "You're up! Who are you? How did you get here?"

"Oh I just used my pass." Mika held up her pass by the string around her neck.

Bulma scrambled up, and ran to inspect the pass. She grabbed it rather harshly out of Mika's hand and pulled it close to her face, this process also yanked Mika forward. Mika squirmed to get herself out of the loop of string. "How did you get this??" Bulma asked, "I'm the only one who gives these to people."

"Yeah, I know that. I got it from you." Mika answered matter-of-factly.

"Wha...I never...I don't remember...ahem, would you mind explaining?!" Bulma was confused, as was everyone else.

"Well, ok. But you all might want to get confortable, it's a long story!"

"Wait! Wait!" Goku called out frantically. He ran over to the barbeque and shoved everything into his mouth. He tried to say "Ok" but he couldn't on account of his mouth being stuffed like a chipmunk's, so he just nodded and sat down. Mika formed several sweatdrops on the back of her head.

"Ok, well, first off, I'm Mika. I come from the mirror-twin of this world. I've come here--"

"What the heck's a mirror-twin?!?" Goten interrupted.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot you guys aren't as far as us! Well, a mirr--"

"What do you mean 'you guys aren't as far as us'?? Who's us? And what are they farther than us in?" Trunks cut in.

A vein on Mika's forehead started bulging a little, but no other signs of agitation could be seen. Mika took out, once again, her little white box of capsules. She chose number 17, clicked it, and threw it "accidentally" at Trunks and Goten. They jumped out of the way just before it "boom"ed. Mika smiled sweetly, "Sorry about that," and she walked over and picked up the capsule clipboard, pad of paper, and pen. "Ok. Item one: What is a mirror-twin," Mika spoke aloud as she scribbled onto the paper, "item two: Who is 'us', item three: What are we farther than you in." Mika looked up, "Naturally, I'll start with item one. If you get a question in mind, tell me and I'll write it down here. Ok?" Everyone nodded.

"Item one: What is a mirror-twin. Think of a mirror-twin like this. If you look into a pond, you will see your reflection, right? Of course, there will be some slight differences between you and the reflection because of the natural movement of the water, but nothing major. Ok well, the universe and everything in it is looking into a pond, and I come from the reflection of this universe on that pond. Do you understand?"

"I get it, but why are you here then? And how do you know us?" Videl inquired.

"Item four: Why am I here, item five: How do I know you," Mika wrote these questions on her clipboard paper, "Alright, next item: Who is 'us'. 'Us' is this world's mirror-twin's people. More specifically your mirror-twins."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! You said that there were only slight differences between this world and yours. How can you guys be farther than us then?" Gohan asked.

"Item six: How can we be farther than you."

Goten whispered to Trunks, "Man, that's getting annoying." Mika vanshied for a split second and reappeared. Goten was rubbing his head with a look of pain on his face for some strange reason.

Mika smiled and continued...


((To be continued! E-mail me and tell me what you think. This is my very first fan fiction ever! I need to know what you think; could it be better? Give me any comments you think of.))