Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ Crash Landing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragonball Z: Bloodlines
 
 
 
Things are usually peaceful in the depths of space. Comets flying by planets and moons, nebulas making the galaxy a beautiful place to see. Things usually stay peaceful, that is, until the Saiyans arrive. The Saiyans are a race of fighters. They were strong, powerful and intelligent. They are from the planet Vegeta and ruled by King Vegeta. However, King Vegeta wasn't the absolute ruler of the Saiyans. Frieza held that title. He controlled the Saiyan population. He made an army out of the Saiyans. He sends a group of Saiyans to a planet, they take it over, and put it up for sale for the highest bidder. That lasted for years. Until the Saiyans got a mind of their own. King Vegeta led a group aboard Frieza's ship to overtake him. Frieza quickly disposed of the task force. Meanwhile, on one side of the planet, a Saiyan named Bardock was making a stand against Frieza. He easily fought his way through Frieza's followers. Since Frieza can survive in space, he hovered above his ship, powering up for an attack that would wipe out the Saiyans. While on the other side, a ship was leaving. It carried a small band of Saiyans out of harms way. They knew that Bardock would not survive Frieza, and they were right. Their destination was unknown; they wanted to get away from Frieza. Moments after the ship went into hyperspace, Frieza destroyed the planet and every Saiyan on it. At that moment, according to Frieza's knowledge, only three Saiyans survived and they were on a mission from Frieza. Prince Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz were the only known survivors. Before the planet's destruction, a Saiyan pod was sent into space. It was on its way to Earth. It carried the son of Bardock, Kakarot.
 
 
 
 
 
In space, near Saturn, what looked like ripples started to form. Then two ships appeared out of the ripples. One ship was fleeing the other. The pursuing ship fired a photon charge and hit the other ship's starboard engine. The ship slowed down to a minimum if not stopped. The other ship was closing in fast. The occupants inside the dark and disabled ship gathered around an opening, with what appeared to be their offspring. Some lights flickered while other lights were burned out of existence. It was mainly a dark room but a few emergency lights allowed just enough light for the occupants to see. The crew looked as if they were saying their goodbyes.
"I'm scared." One of the kids said.
"Be strong, you're a Saiyan. Preserve the race." The parent replied. The kid nodded. The five kids walked through the doorway, without the adults. Outside, the ship appeared to be separating. The section where the kids were was separating from the rest of the ship. The leader of the pursuing ship sat in a chair in the middle of the bridge.
“Target their engines.” He commanded
“Engines targeted.” Reported one of his subordinates.
 

“Fire.” Ordered the commander. The pursuing ship fired and hit the ship. It exploded.
“I wanted survivors.” The commander said.
“Sorry sir. It was a great shot.” Replied the subordinate. The attacking ship scanned for survivors but found nothing. The section that separated hid within the debris. After the pursuing ship had left, the survivors headed for the only planet that could sustain life in this solar system: Earth.
 
 
 
Goku sat with everybody around a picnic table, eating. Bulma sat next to Vegeta rubbing her stomach. She was pregnant with her second child. Everybody was already finished with their food except for Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and Goten. They were still eating. Then a voice came from nowhere. Goku stopped eating. It was King Kai. Everybody looked to the sky.
"Goku, this is King Kai. You need to get to the south beach immediately. A ship has crash landed in the ocean and the passengers aboard need to be saved."
"Sure thing, King Kai." Goku said. He set down his food on his plate. “Gohan, Goten, We need to get to the south beach a ship has crash landed and we need to save them."
“Well, if you're going then I'm coming along.” Vegeta said.
“Me, too.” Trunks said.
“Ok then, let's go.” Goku touched his forehead with his index and middle fingers and the five of them disappeared.
 
Almost instantly they arrived at the South beach. They could see the ship sinking in the water. They all jumped into the air and headed for the ship. When they reached the ship, they saw the last part of the ship submerging. They dove into the water. Goku found a hatch, which was on the bottom of the ship, and pulled it open. They entered and found the passengers. They looked scared. They were huddled together in a corner. One of them had his arms outstretched to his sides. He looked as if he were protecting them. The one who was protecting them stepped forward a bit. Goku knelt down to the kid's eye level.
“What's your name?
“Scatter.”
“Well Scatter, these are my sons Gohan and Goten. That over there is Vegeta and his son Trunks.” Gohan, Goten and Trunks waived at them and Vegeta did nothing. He just stood there, looking at the kids. They all looked at Vegeta and recognized him almost instantly. He looked just like his dad. The four kids bowed to the Saiyan Prince. Vegeta smiled.
“At least these Saiyans know when to bow.”
“Oh great, something to boost Vegeta's ego even more.” Goten said quietly.
“What did you say?” Vegeta yelled.
“Nothing.” Goten said desperately while holding his hands up to chest level.
Vegeta noticed something else about them. They had tails.
“Kakarot, look they have tails.” Vegeta said.
“Oh wow. That's amazing but, what difference does that make? Goku asked.
 

“Kakarot, you fool. Look at them. They're Saiyans.”
“Ohh, riigghht.”Goku nodded.
“Who are the other kids with you?” Gohan asked.
“The other guy is Ion, The girl with the short brown hair is Okara and the other girl is Leeta. There was another but he died in the crash.” Scatter said.
“I can't feel his life presence. But we need to get you out of here before the ship collapses from the water pressure.” Goku said.
Goku knelt down and held out his hands to Scatter. Scatter slowly walked forward. Then the ship hit the bottom and it threw everybody to the ground. Scatter was thrown into Goku, who caught him.
“I'd hate to say it but this ship won't last much longer.” Trunks said. Goku nodded.
“Alright, everybody put a hand on me and we'll get out of here.” Everybody touched Goku as he touched his forehead with two fingers and they all vanished. They immediately reappeared back at Goku's house. Everybody was still there. They looked at Goku then noticed the new arrivals. They all got up to greet them. Master Roshi walked over to them and examined them.
“They're Saiyans.” Roshi said.
“Yes. We've already declared that we're Saiyans.” Scatter said.
“Don't get that way.” Okara snapped as she hit Scatter upside the head.
“Whatever, but Kakarot is laughing.” Scatter pointed out.
Everybody looked over to see Goku rolling on the ground laughing.