Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: Bloodlines ❯ Another Ascended Saiyan ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day. Okara woke up early. She sat in her room alone. She was depressed. She couldn't get over the fact that Scatter had gone Super Saiyan two before her. She still hasn't been able to do it. He's been making fun of her ever since. She hated it. He did it so much, it seemed like she was going to hate him. She knew she could never hate Scatter because the four of them were like family. She couldn't take it anymore. She stood up and ran outside. She took to the air and headed for the lookout. Scatter was there training. She was going to take out her anger out on the person that had caused it in the first place, Scatter.
Scatter trained on the lookout by himself. It was raining and that was probably the reason why no one was out with him. He jumped, flipped, sprinted around the lookout. He punched and kicked the air. The rain became harder; the wind began to pick up. The thunder became louder. Lightning danced across the dark sky. It made the night become day. All of a sudden he felt a sharp pain in his back. He had no time to cry out because he was knocked across the lookout. He shot to his feet to find that Okara was his attacker.
“What the hell was that all about?” Scatter demanded. Okara said nothing. She powered up to Super Saiyan and charged again. She was powered only by fury and rage. Once she came into range she began to throw multiple punches. Scatter, who had also powered up to Super Saiyan blocked and dodged every one of them. She threw another punch and Scatter disappeared. He had teleported behind her. He came at her looking like he was going to throw a punch. Okara readied herself for the attack. Then she felt something jar her jaw. Instead of punching her, he had faked her out and kicked her with his right foot. The impact sent her back. Okara pushed off of her hands and sprang to her feet. She fired a few minor energy blasts. Scatter had little difficulty dodging them. He stopped next to a light pole. She stood there watching him. Lightning struck the pole Scatter was standing next to. He quickly moved out of the way by doing back hand springs. Okara fired an energy blast and hit him in stride. The blast put Scatter on his back. He slid across the wet platform. Okara came over and sat down on top of him. She began to punch him repeatedly.
“You weren't supposed to go Super Saiyan 2 before me. I was supposed to go first.” She yelled. She continued to punch him. She began to scream. She stopped her attack and clinched her fists tightly. She let out all of her anger and fury. Just then her already blonde hair stood up more. Her pony tail vanished and stood up with the rest of her hair. She became stronger. She immediately realized that she had gone Super Saiyan 2. She looked down at Scatter.
“Now that you have that out of your system, can you get off of me now?” Scatter pleaded. Okara stood up. She felt so powerful. Scatter stood up as well. He rotated his shoulder. It was a little sore from the blast. His face stung a bit too.
“Super Saiyan 2 can only be achieved by experiencing even more extreme emotion than just regular Super Saiyan. That's why I made fun of you for it. It's because I wanted you to go Super Saiyan 2. I couldn't think of any other way of doing in.” Scatter said. Okara smirked. The rain let up slightly. Dende and Mr. Popo had come out to see what all the commotion was.
“I'm headed back to the house. Wanna come?” Okara asked. Scatter nodded.
“Sure, I think I'm done training for today.” The two of them jumped off the lookout's edge and flew off.