Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z Boot Camp ❯ Platoon Updates ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Dragonball Z Boot Camp

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: If you read the previous chapter you'll know Morcheeba is a saying I use. It's a UK band... they play some wicked laid back tracks.

The Disclaimer: I don't own Morcheeba, the saying Think Pink, Bluebird potato chips, the saying Everybody Mambo, or Star Trek.... oh yeah or dragonball / z / gt

!!!Boot Camp - Platoon Updates!!!

Platoon Vegeta: Jeril Dragonsoul (FULL)

* VegetaGokuLover - brown hair blonde highlight and her hair curly, brown eyes and she wears a blue gi.

* Diamond Sky - dark blonde hair green eyes wearing a purple/blue t-shirt with shorts hair in a pony tail.

* TRF - dark brown hair and green gray eyes wears a purple vest over top of a navy blue shirt, flared navy blue pants wearing a hat with the capsule corp symbol on it.

* Tanti - black eyes, wearing red spaghetti strap top and black flare jeans - sorcery.

*DeathdroidMk2 - brown eyes brown hair long to the back of his neck wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt -Allergic to pain, not too worried bout getting into trouble, smart every other day of the week, knows how to annoy ppl.

Platoon Mirai Trunks: J'dee (FULL)

* SaiyanAngel Princess - short brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts and a T-Shirt that reads Princess+Angel=Me or Hottie.

* Jillitude - eye color green hair color blonde attire shorts, and a tang top saying why are you looking at me? personality very big attitude

* WildThing - Hair- shoulder length red/brown hair wit blonde streaks, Eyes-deep blue with a bit of green wearing her favorite blue baggy jeans and a light blue crop top...and adidas trainers

* Cheetah - She has hazel eyes Brown shoulder length hair she's 5'5 her attire is blue jeans and a red T-Shirt her personality is she's really sweet but like me if you rub her the wrong way she gets really mad.

* Sailor Taichichi Vegeta - hair is pure jet black...except for the outbreaks of SSJ. eyes are dark brown. Skin: Dark brown Clothing: Saiyajin armor. Also, blue stretch pants, white boots, white wristguards. Jewellery: (part jewel thief or something) just had to have a separate category!^_^ Red pearl earrings and a gold band around the right arm. (NEW)

Platoon Goku: S'rac

* Artemisia (Arty) - brunette hair that's streaked with blonde that's down to mid-back. wearing faded dark blue flared jeans, a pair of old sneakers, and a white t-shirt, a headband with white and pink bunny ears on it.

* Asilin - grey eyes shoulder length black hair that always looks messy, is most customarily found wearing a doublet and hose she is a competent spy, thief, and sneak

* Washu - Eyes: Green Hair: Dark brown, short (like Videl's style) Clothes: Navy blue tank top, slightly baggy faded jeans, black & yellow army boots, black fingerless gloves. Description: usually very serious, but sometimes when the mood strikes goofs around a little. Likes to eat, and sometimes the simplest thing will just go right over her head. She tends to lash out at people if they're annoying her, and she won't take any jokes or tricks being played on her. That's asking for trouble. On the upside, She can be very nice once you get to know her.

*

*

Platoon Gohan: BananaGirl (FULL)

* Jimbo - Hair: Short, Dark Brown, Eyes: Brown, Attire: Grimy, Grease-covered red shirt, Short Jeans, Glasses, barefooted.

* Aakeido - Hair: Black and spiky like Goku's but w/more spikes Eyes: Black Clothes: Wearing a dark blue gi

* Xenia - Hair: Long, semi-curly, dark brown Eyes: Slightly slanted, violet Attire: Black flare jeans, boots, and a black shirt with a Siberian tiger on it. Personality: Most of the time serious, but can randomly blurt out stupid things for no good reason. a witch, beginner though...personalities can switch sometimes. One minute the silent-slightly-goody-good-person and the other Loud-crazy-let's-go-do-something totally-stupid-person

* Fox - Emerald green eyes, orange hair, also has a cub form. (NEW)

* VaarJ - Hair: Dark Blonde with silver streaks on some tops! Eyes: Silver Personality: Kinda brave and not afraid to cause mischief..light-stiff around women..and a semi-good sense of humour Clothing: White tank top with streaks of red across the chest...Gray cargo pants..and black-white gym shoes..And of course a white Nike cap! (NEW)

Platoon Bardock: Bura

* Cherry wolf - Hair: Blonde, Eyes: Blue Attire: Baggy pants with a baggy shirt that says 'I didn't do it' (FYI pink wolf ears and a pink wolf tail)

* Heaako - light blue hair with a couple green streaks has blue/green eyes and is wearing a light green gi. he's an evil demon that can split into two people and each one have its own will. He can do ki blasts and all that stuff and is good at... fighting.He can keep calm at most times but if u get him angry he just might kill. (NEW)

*

*

*

Platoon Piccolo: Mabelle

*

*

*

*

*

***

J'dee and her platoon wandered in to the mess hall to see S'rac still eating She looked at him eating.

"Hey Asilin." J'dee waved to one of platoon Goku's members. "Ooooh Arty HI!!!" She waved to another.

"They're the enemy J'dee." Taichichi remarked.

J'dee smiled at the last member of her platoon who joined up just in time. "It doesn't matter. Because I've come to challenge S'rac to a friendly ramble competition." (A.N: I'm also using this in the next chappie of ANBM but I thought it was absolutely pointless and funny I had to use it here to.)

"I just created this great game wanna give it a try with me?!"

S'rac looked at J'dee and he smiled. "I guess it couldn't hurt."

"Okay it who can say the most unpredictable thing in one sentence and the one who can say the most wins."

S'rac laughed. "I'll win I warn you!"

"Nah uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Ya have to wonder about their sanity at times...." Bura remarked from the door way.

"Platoon Gohan is now full!!! MWHA-HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" BananaGirl ran int to the mess hall. "WHERE ARE THE BANANA'S?!?!?!"

Quorky sighed. "You are embarrassing."

"FOOD!!!" Jimbo cried out running up to the counter int eh mess hall and grabbing a tray and he looked at the long pieces of meat an arrangement of food.

"Wow I really thought the military had stink food." Fox remarked.

Buu stood behind the counter. "Buu good cook, me know what you all like." (AN: Sorry BananGirl I think Buu would make the perfect canteen person lol)

VaarJ blinked. "I thought every DBZ character was kidnapped?"

J'dee shook her head. "Well considering Buu gave everyone a run for their money who in their right mind would want to capture someone who can turn ya in to cookies and eat ya."

Washu nodded. "She has a point there. Pointless trying to kidnap him... "

"I think a group evil cackle would do about now." S'rac commented.

"Why should we cackle?" Taichichi asked.

Because cackling is fun and it'll scare the Veggie platoon then I can take over!!!" BananaGirl grinned and rubbed her hands together.

S'rac and J'dee looked at each other and they shrugged.

"Ooooooooh I'm gunna join in!!" BananaGirl smiled. "Cause I'm really good at evil cackling."

"Right. On the count of three." J'dee began. "One... Two... Three..."

"BWHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

The two platoons looked at each other worriedly. "I'm going to paint Veggiepant's barrack bright pink with vegetables." Arty commented.

"Me too... except I think I'll just use a paintbrush not vegetables." Asilin added.

"But we just finished trashing it you can't ruin our masterpiece...." Cheetah remarked and looked hurt remembering all the toilet paper she hung from the ceiling in spirals with black marker drawn of the tissues reading TRUNKS TRUNKS TRUNKS TRUNKS....

"Morcheeba! Everybody Mambo! Think Pink! Bluebird! Bob the baka!" S'rac started.

"Hey you stole my plan no fair!!" J'dee protested 'How could he know those were my sayings I'm going to win this if it is the last thing I do.'

"Yus I did! mesa so eeeeviiil! mwahahahahaha!!!" S'rac cackled.

"YAMCHA FAN FOR LIFE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! bet you didn't know I was going to say that"

"Blast you're right! now I have ta think of another one! blast it all!" S'rac complained.

"Hehehe... I WIN!!!" J'dee giggled happily dancing on the spot.

"NOOO!" S'rac began to beat his head. "must!... think!.... of!... something!..."

There was a few seconds before he cried out again. "HE'S DEAD JIM! There I thought of something! bwhahaha!" He began cackling again.

J'dee just laughed at him "Not good enough!!!!"

"B-but whyyyy?!" S'rac whined.

"Cause I've come up with something better!!!"

"And what is that?!"

J'dee began to sing her Hannibal parody to Savage Garden's Animal song "I want to live like Hannibal, careless and free like cannibals, I want to live, I want to run through the jungle with blood in my hair and bodies at my feet..." J'dee laughed and pointed at him. "Beat that!!!"

"Uuuh, isn't that a little too long?" S'rac questioned.

"I know!!!" I beamed happily. J'dee was a pro at long pointless parodies and rambles.

"Fine, but I've thought of something as well!"

"...." 'Damn him...' She thought, she wasn't expecting a comeback to that.

"Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark all the dinosaurs are running wild! Someone shut the fence of in the rain! And I think it's kind of eerie, but this proves my chaos theory, and I don't think I'll be coming back again! Oh nooooooooo!!!!!" S'rac breathed heavily. "Th-there..."

J'dee glared at him time to continue this I wasn't gunna back down. "When superman and cannibals are running through your head, expensive gifts and letters from Hannibal everywhere, Hannibal and children tell the truth they never lie, which one is more human? There's a thought now you decide." J'dee grinned at S'rac expression. "I parodied that mehself!"

"Well.......Check this then! I recall a time they found those fossilised mosquitos and before long they were cloning DNA. Now I'm being chased by some irritated velociraptors well believe me, this has been one lousy day."

"Such a sexy, sexy, proud young thing, fierce proud practical, you got me sprung from the asylum ring, and I ain't gunna lie, cause killing people gets me high so to keep you near my side, there's nothing I won't try, lambs in your eyes and I love to kill

time is passing I'm asking, could this be real cause I don't sleep, I don't stay still,

the only thing I really know, is I love to kill...." J'dee sung to the tune of Crazy Town's Butterfly. Then cackled in her most evilest way adding. "Mwha-hahahahaha!! Hannibal parodies I love 'em!!"

S'rac glared he was just about as stubborn as J'dee was. "Grrr, fine!! here goes!" S'rac growled.

"Come my lady, come, come my lady, you're my Starling, chanty baby. Come my lady, you're a pretty baby, I make your rep shake, you make me more crazy." J'dee sung interrupting him. "hehe" She giggled.

"Hey it's my turn!!" J'dee smiled and motioned for him to do his bit. "I cannot approve of this attraction, cause getting disembowelled always makes me kind of mad. I huge tyrannosaurus ate our lawyer well I suppose that proves they're really not all bad. Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark, all the dinosaurs are running wild! Someone let T-Rex out of his pen. I'm afraid those thing'll harm me, cause they sure don't act like Barney, and they think that I'm their friend, oh nooooooo!!!!" He then laughed. "Mwahahaha! beat that you!"

"Hehe not quite there is one more thing that beats that!!!"

"Argh! and what is that?!"

"MORCHEEBA!!!!! Think Pink! Bluebird, Everybody Mambo & BOB THE BAKA!!! Bwha-hahahahaha That ALWAYS wins!!!"

"MORCHEEBA!!!!! Think Pink! Bluebird, Everybody Mambo & BOB THE BAKA!!! YAMCHA FAN FOR LIFE!!!! HE'S DEAD JIM!!! hahahahaha! I win I win!"

"No you don't...."

"Why?!"

"Because you forgot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA after Yamcha fan for life and besides I'M the Yamcha fan not you..."

"Fine then I have another idea! MORCHEEBA!!!!! Think Pink! Bluebird, Everybody Mambo & BOB THE BAKA!!! GOKU FAN FOR LIFE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HE'S DEAD JIM!!! There! BEEEEAT THAT!"

"Hehe I will..... Morcheeba! Think Pink! Bluebird! Everybody Mambo! Bob the Baka! I HAVE NO LOYALITES!!!!!! except to YAMCHA! HAHAHAHAHA (Yamcha fan for life!!) GOHAN, GOTEN, GOKU, 17, PICCOLO, TRUNKS, M.TRUNKS actually any TRUNKS mmmm Trunks.... Oh yeah and VEGETA..... MWHA-HAHAHAHA!! I WILL ALWAYS WIN!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! CLING ONS ON THE STARBORAD BOW STARBOARD BOW STARBOARD BOW!!!! CLING ONS ON THE STARBOARD BOW JIM!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" S'rac ran around in circles screaming.

"Hehehehe ..." J'dee laughed and turned round seeing the two platoons had vanished. "Hey where'd they go?" She asked and blinked.

***

*BOOOOOOM*

The entire camp rushed out and they saw Goku's Barrack's on fire and S'rac slapped his forehead. "Oiy!!"

Deathdroid rubbed the back of his neck. "heh whoooops...."

TRF bopped him over the head with a frying pan out of nowhere. "Baka BAKA BAKA!!! NOW HOW ARE THEY GUNNA SEE OUR MASTERFUL CREATIONS?!?!?!?!?!"

"I got polaroids?" Deathdroid held one up, TRF wacked him over the head with the frying pan again. "Ow!!" *BOING* "HEY!" *BANG* "STOP THAT!" *TWACK*

"Megami why me?" J'dee sighed.

"You're idea...." BananaGirl remarked stuffing her face with banana's. "Say do you think Veggie-kun likes Banana's I've never actually meet him before. If I rescue him maybe he'll leave Bulma for me!"

"EH!! Nah-uh me!!!" Jeril cried out.

"No ME!"

"ME!"

"ME!!!"

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

BananaGirl glared at Jeril. "Nah uh Me and I'm gunna prove it I'll rescue him first!"

"Ahem Platoon GOHAN leader BANANAGIRL!!!" Xenia shouted causing BananaGirl to turn round.

"Mn?" BananaGirl remarked.

"Where suppose to rescue Gohan... REMEMBER!!!!"

BananaGirl blinked. "Oh you are not me I'm just in this fic to get Veggie in some spandex."

"I must admit Mirai looks good in spandex." J'dee grinned.

"Oooooooooh yea!" SaiyanAngel grinned.

Platoon mirai instantly began to drool.

"Platoon Goku lets go!!!" S'rac shouted and stalked straight towards Platoon Vegeta's barracks.

"Hey S'rac what are you doing?!" Jeri shouted at him frantically.

"Asilin get the paint. Arty the Vegetables, Washu just bring yourself." S'rac ordered anger in his voice.

Deathdroid blinked. "Hey what does he think he's doing with that paint?!"

"They're going to our barracks!!!" TRF shouted.

"We're platoon Vegeta we gotta stop them!!!" Tanti shouted.

"Hehehehe.... suckers servers you right." Heaako chuckled.

Bura hugged him. "Ooooh new member for my platoon!!! NEAT!!"

"Hey?! Who are you strange lady?! LETMEGO!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Heaako cried trying to pry the platoon leader off him.

"YEAH BEAT HIM UP!!!!" Tanti shouted.

"Hey nooooooooo!!!!" Heaako cried.

"Fight, fight, fight!" Deathdroid chanted.

TRF blinked. "But he's of her platoon.

Mabelle skipped past them quite happily singing to her self. "I'm leading Piccie's platoon, I'm leading Piccies platoon la la lala..." They all looked at Mabelle as she smiled at the Vegeta platoon. "And while you're all watching Bura platoon Goku has left the premises." She smiled then skipped off again.

"WHAT KAKAAAAAROTTT!!!" Jeril shouted and she made a runner towards their barracks with the rest of the platoon following.

"What happened to the Vegetables?" S'rac asked as Arty pulled out a troll doll and dipped it's hair in to the can of pink paint then painted pretty love hearts on the wall of the Vegeta Platoon's barracks. Round the words. MIRAI IS THE BESTEST, along with J'dee obvious contribution of YAMCHA IS STRONGER AND TRUNKS IS HIS SON!!!

"Well I tried using carrots, ya know Kakarott carrots but there just wasn't enough brisling and well try using a potato to paint a wall it just doesn't have the same effect." Arty commented.

S'rac sweatdropped. "Um riiiiiiiiight."

Looking round the barracks platoon Mirai had done a very good job, more so it left platoon Goku with no much left to ruin except the walls and paint them though they avoided the toilet paper, black markers and shaving cream drawings on the bunks, tv's and the most annoying pop music blaring from the ps2. All forms of normal music Linkin Park, Crazy Town, Blink 182 and Papa Roach gone! Replaced with Britney Spears, *Nsync, Christina Aguilera, and Five. The music even made platoon Goku shudder.

"That J'dee can be so evil." S'rac shuddered some more.

"STOP RIGHT THERE KAKAROTT'S PLATOON!!!" Jeril shouted pointing at them and she blinked looking at the damage, the platoon peered in and Tanti blinked.

"Is that Britney?" Deathdroid asked, he sighed. "That's evil why didn't I think of that?"

"Cause you wanted an explosion."

"STAND BACK OR THE VEGGIE ACTION FIGURE GETS IT!!!" Asilin cried out holding the Vegeta action figure over the can of pink paint.

"As if that's going to stop us." VegetaGoku remarked.

"Veggie nooooooo!!! BananaGirl cried running in to the barracks. "Leave Veggie alone!!!!!!" She went to dive for the action figure and Asilin dropped the figure.

Washu blinked and looked at BananaGirl. "Oh wow you wrote OFUD!"

BananaGirl blinked and looked up pulling the Vegeta action figure from the pink paint. She sniffled and nodded. "Yes..." She sniffed some more and hugged he action figure. "Vegeta, my prince what have they done to you?"

"Oh wow you made me an agent I'm Washu!"

"Oooooh yea!! I remember now!!"

"So what's gunna happen next in the fic?"

BananaGirl grinned. "Just read my friend... if you book them they will come..."

"O........K." S'rac remarked with a sweatdrop. "Platoon Goku. now is the time to..."

"RETREAT!!!!" Arty shouted throwing the paint can and several trolls and vegetables at platoon Vegeta and bolting out the door.

The rest of the platoon followed quickly.

Jeril looked at the wall. "Yamcha?! Wait a minute! J'DEEEEEEE!!!!!" She bellowed.

***

hehe review = update take a hint?