Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DragonBall Z: Brolly's Fury ❯ Chapter1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamier: I dont own anything offical to DragonBall Z/Gt or anything NEAR that! Dont Sue. No money!

 

A/N: Hey. I've recently found My muse for DragonBall Z again. But Who cares right? Not you though. I just saw Bojack Unbound. Heh..just 4 more movies till I saw them all...

 

My Favorite qoute was:

 

Krillin: '' I can beat piccollo right? He's not invincible right? Well...If he uses his special beam cannon....then im dead! "

 

DragonBall Z: Brolly's Fury

 

:: Begin ::

 

" Goku! You have to Get a new pair of clothes! You wear that Gi all year long! " ChiChi yelled.

 

" Uum...Uh....Look A three-headed man on a donkey! " Goku yelled, his finger pointed behind her.

 

" Goku....Im not stupid...! "

 

" Oh my...! Gohan is breaking something!!!! "

 

" what..!?! " ChiChi turned

 

Goku gave a low grin, he jumped into the air. His body became wieghtless as he started to fly away. ChiChi growled lowly, she gripped her frying pan in her hand.

 

" GOKU! GET BACK HERE! " ChiChi screamed, throwing the pan at him.

 

The flying frying pan flew quickly, it smacked Goku in the back of the head. He twitched and fell down towards the rocky surface. Goku's body smashed into the surface, debris flying into the air.He made a large imprint in the surface. His leg twitched.

 

" Father, are you ok? " Gohan asked, who was surveying them from inside.

 

" yeah...step back.." Goku said, his muscles tensing.

 

A crimsion aura filled the cracks of the imprint, Goku let loose a scream.

 

" KIAOKEN! " Goku's battle cry filled the ears of Gohan and the approaching ChiChi.

 

The ground uprooted quickly under the accumulating pressure. Goku got onto his hands and knees, his concentration pushed the earth from above him into the air. He rose to his feet and pushed his aura outward, incinerating the debris above him. His ki disappated slowly, as Goku let out a long sigh. ChiChi grabbed Goku's arm and started to drag them towards there hover car, which was parked next to the Son family home.

 

" ChiChi.." Goku whined " Your breaking my arm...! "

 

" If I didnt you'd fly away " ChiChi said, in a matter-of-fact way

 

" Heh...thats my wife..So smart " Goku enveloped her in a hug from behind.

 

ChiChi leaned into his chest as they walked towards the car. Goku gave a genuine smile.

 

" You still have to get new clothes, you know that "

 

" Darn..."

 

Adult Gohan let out a hoarse laugh, and wiped a tear from his eye. ' Father tries to be so sly sometimes...' He thought chipperly. Goku half-heartly opened the hover car's door ad hopped inside. ChiChi soon followed.

 

~*~ After a Fun day of shopping! ~*~

 

A man with green and purple hair walked down the sidewalk of west city, he had no shirt on. His chest was lean and muscular, which was covered with scars and bruises. His eye's were wide as he wandered aimlessly around the streets, his white gi held a red shirt. It was wrapped around his waist. On his head was a golden accesory, which looked like a golden crown. His grey shoes padded as he walked.

 

" Karratt " He whispered incoherently

 

His eyes slowly traveled up a large sign that read " Capsule Corp. ". He clenched his teeth, his teeth were beared viously. His hands went to his head and he screamed primally. A vivid memory filling his mind.

 

~*~ FlashBack ~*~

 

He laid in a pool of his own blood, his eyes were glazed over. A hole in his chest, which pierced his stomach bled profusly, his green aura dissapating. His bulging muscles decreased in mass each second.

 

Death...

 

is coming for him...

 

He closed his eyes and he faded out of conciousness.

 

 

~* End FlashBack ~*

 

His green pupil's started to fade out of sight. He gave a careless grin as his ki spiked. His hieght grew as his green hair defied gravity and faded to a greenish-yellow spikes.

 

" Karatt!!!! " He screamed.

 

%%End Chapter %%%

 

Like It?

 

Hate It?

 

Should I forget this and never write again?

 

Should I continue?

ANSWER ME!