Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dragonball z high ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DRAGONBALL Z HIGH
 
Chapter 1
 
Looking at the reflection staring back at him in the mirror made him cringe, acne had begun spreading over his face and his newly grown sideburns were spreading down almost to his chin.
 
“Man why do I have to be a teenager?” grimaced Yamcha as he attempted to pop another spot that looked like it had just materialised from space. He wasn't just pissed off that he was getting ugly in his ripe old age, and that his second hand coffee machine had packed up on him for the third time that week, or that his car had to be towed the evening before. It was because of the new guy that had started school the day before. The new guy that rivalled everything that Yamcha wanted to be.
With a heavy sigh he left the mirror and turned towards the door swinging his backpack over his shoulder and knocking the coffee machine off the side onto his homework that he had scribbled down the night before. He picked it up and screwed the soggy work up into his bag. Then he exited his house to go to school.
 

“Hey Bulma, check out the new guy.” Chi commented as she pointed towards the dark haired figure climbing out of a blue convertible.
Bulma turned towards where her best friend was indicating and focused on the individual who was coming their way. Blushing she turned away pretending to look at some birds that were singing in a tree.
 
Next moment a loud thud came from the tree she was staring at and the birds suddenly stopped singing and flew away startled at the sudden loud noise. Lying on the ground was another dark haired boy, called Goku.
“OW! All I wanted was to see the baby birds, I didn't expect the branch to break; maybe I should lose a couple of pounds…” he said rubbing his head.
 
“Goku, you're so thick, you should know by now, the higher you climb the smaller the twigs get. In other words you are going to fall sooner or later?” Chi said shaking her head in dismay. Bulma was just staring at the ground getting increasingly more embarrassed as a row began to erupt between her friend and Goku who was slightly slow at times.
 
“Which way is the pool?” was simply said from the dark handsome spiky haired guy as he walked up to Bulma, completely ignoring Goku who was still lying on the floor shouting and Chi Chi who was now persistently shaking the tree knocking leaves down onto Goku. His voice was smooth and sounded quite posh but he sounded tough at the same time. It just made Bulma want to melt like an ice lolly in the middle of the desert.
 
“Um…pool, it's just round the back of the gym block, just follow the line of trees…” Bulma said shyly.
 
It wasn't like Bulma was unpopular in fact it was totally the opposite, she had the longest silkiest hair and it was an unusual blue colour, she used to get picked on for it, but now a few years later she was the envy of all the girls in the school. Some had even but unsuccessfully tried to pull the look off dying their hair blue to match Bulma's. Never before had she felt this shy, usually she was confident and bubbly.
 
“Ok maybe I'll catch you around sometime,” the guy said as he turned away and pulled a cell phone out of his pocket of his combat trousers he then pressed some buttons and the screen lit up.
“Yeah cool.” Bulma mumbled in awe at how fit the guy looked, his bum fitted just perfect in the jeans and his muscles could be seen rippling through the white t shirt that fitted quite tight. He was walking up towards the gym.
 
She then pulled herself away to see what her two friends had gotten up to and she shockingly found them both embraced in each others arms.
“Erm Chi,” was all she pulled out, before Goku suddenly got up and ran off towards the English block as if nothing had just happened.
 
“What was going on there?-!” Bulma said flapping her arms, her yellow handbag flailing with her, as she did so.
“Well… to be honest I don't know! He just grabbed me and...” Chi broke off, “I kind of grabbed him back.”
Bulma's eyes widened, she didn't even realise that Chi was into boys, she had never indicated it before. She was more into her school work and trying to get good grades to seem bothered about them. The world is changing Bulma thought to herself.
 

Walking into the English block she caught in the corner of her eye the geek of the school. He had giant round glasses with thick rims, his hair was so greasy it almost looked like it had been slicked back, and the clothes were not a pretty sight a fashion disaster would be a nice way to put it. . He was known as the swot of the school he was forever being labelled by so many different names that Bulma had lost count.
 
 
Disclaimer: ok pretty naff place to end it I know but I have just got my commands and I have to go and do some work around the house as I've lazed about all day in the garden in the sun. Something we don't have too often here in England because it's probably the most stupid country in the world. Anyway drifting off the story a bit aren't I, I shall continue this as soon as I can, but I don't know who to make as the geek any suggestions I would love to hear them if not I'm just going to have to have a good ponder whilst working at the weekend because that's my thinking time as its so boring. Email me if you like sarah_dbz@hotmail.com if not just leave your review. Any plots are also welcome what you want to happen, good ideas, general feedback really. I'll give you the credit as well I won't hog it all- Hehe. Love to hear back thanks xxx safe surf may we all have big waves when we go surfing xx