Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Family Therapy ❯ Sessions 4: Daddy's Lil Girl!? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pan looks around the room. "Well, looks like everything's pretty destroyed, except the door." Cadell quickly shoved Jordan, and then she turned around and punched him. Pan glared at both of them. "Cut it out you two!" They both hung their heads. Trunks tried to open the door. "I think it's stuck a little. I can open it." Pan smirked. "Considering that the Prince of Saiyans can't even open a weak door, I guess I'll open it." Jordan giggled at her mother's comment about him. Trunks turned around and glared at her. "What's so funny?" Jordan glared back. "Nothing now. You missed it." He snorted, then opened the door. Everyone walked out, but Jordan. Damn father! Can't even appreciate his own child, a girl even! He wants to play dad, but he desperately needs acting lessons, she thought.

She had her eyes closed in thought. Trunks looked at his hand and noticed he had the doorknob. He quickly looked at everyone, then back at his hand. "I can fix it. Piece of cake. It's fixable." He tried to push it back in the door, but was unsuccessful. The door fell to the floor with a loud clatter. Bulma walked over. "Trunks, don't touch anything else please before it mysteriously breaks." Jordan giggled again. Before Trunks could say something, Jordan was already walking passed him, with a smile on her face. "Found something that amuses you?" Trunks asked in a Vegeta-like manner. "Actually, now that I think about it, yes I do." "Care to tell me what it was?" Jordan pretended to think about it. "Well, if you really want to hear it. I think it's funny how you try to play dad for me, but to tell you the truth, you have bad acting skills." With that, she walked away, being satisfied by what she said.

Trunks glared at her until he couldn't stand it anymore. "Whoa Jordan! Whatever you said to your dad, it must of pissed him off really bad", Piper said with astonishment. "Yup. I hope after that, he'll come to his senses and treat me right from now on because I'm fed up with his bull…" "Hey! Language Jordan! Don't push it", Trinity said. "Fine, but at least your father actually knows you exist and claims you as his daughter. My father just happens to love and cherish his son more than me. If he actually loves me, he has to prove it now. Until then, I think I'll actually disown him." Jordan walked to her room to change her clothes. As she walked toward her room, she felt as if someone was following her. Before she could touch the door, she turned around and saw Trunks standing in front of her. "What do you want?" Trunks' eyes were glittered with anger and a bit of hurt and sadness. "I really don't appreciate what you said to me. I'm your father and…"

Jordan shut her eyes and covered her ears to block out whatever he was saying. "I don't care if you appreciate what I said or not because it's the truth! And no, you're not my father! My father actually loved me and treated me with respect! He actually knew I existed and loved Cadell and me equally! So, you're not my father because you don't love me at all!" Tears streamed down her face as she fell to her knees. " Trunks' anger subsided at her truthful words. "Jordan, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. It's just I'm trying to adjust to having one more child since I'm more used to having Cadell around. " Trunks tried to hug her, but she pulled away. "No. You're not sorry. You knew how to treat me from the beginning, but chose not to." She stood up, walked into her room, and slammed the door in his face. "Give her some time." Trunks turned around to see Cadell standing behind him. "But she is right. Just give her some space and let her think things through. Go easy on her." Trunks shrugged his shoulders. "I try to act like a father, but then I turn into my own. Think she'll ever forgive me?" Cadell smiled. "She will soon enough."