Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A little summary might be needed.
INTRODUCTION
Bulma's father is the Supreme Ruler of a wide galaxy. He is allied with Planet Vegeta also, which is the only planet with Saiyans inhabiting it. Bulma, being the daughter of such an important man, is over whelmed with pressure and royalty. She wishes to just be free and unbound, like the Saiyans. Ever since she was young, she was fascinated with Saiyans and thier way of life. She has researched and researched about the powerful race for years and is-according to her mother-very knowledgable about them.
---
Vegeta is the son of King Vegeta, ruler of their small race. He was ignored as a child and became extremly independent. His bodyguard, Kakarot(or Goku) is his closest friend and the son of a lowly but trusted Saiyan warrior. Vegeta could care less about the Supreme ruler and his family, he is unusualy strong for his age and King Vegeta is impressed.Vegeta is to be mated the following year when he turns eighteeen. He dosen't mind nor care but is slightly nervous about it.
----
The Supreme Ruler is having a problem. Adjacent planets are rebelling and he has alot of work cut out for him. With the random wars going on, he is worried about his daughter and requestes an audience with King Vegeta about the predicament. A bodyguard would be very much needed for his daughter and the Supreme Ruler asks King Vegeta to choose a worthy warrior for the job. King Vegeta has the perfect man in mind for the job. His very own son, Vegeta.