Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Foreign Exchange Students ❯ Meet the Characters ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com
MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Search | Shopping | Money | People & Chat

Search the Web



Home Inbox Compose Contacts Options Help undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com Free Newsletters | MSN Featured Offers | Find Message var SaveAddLink = '/cgi-bin/domsgaddresses?curmbox=F000000001&a=10ff87ab607da400a025c8888 791b32d&msg=MSG1055602356.64&start=1527650&len=8348&action= Modify&msg=MSG1055602356.64'; function DoPrintFriendly() { if (document.attachbody) document.attachbody.submit(); else window.location.replace("http://lw10fd.law10.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg ?curmbox=F000000001&a=10ff87ab607da400a025c8888791b32d&msg=MSG10556 02356.64&printf=1"); } Previous Next | Close From : "guess who?" <undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com> To : undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com Date : Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:52:36 -0400 Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash CanStuffWWF Stuff Printer Friendly Version

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or pretty much anything else . . . yet. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, let me tell you now . . . let's just say that this disclaimer applies to all of the chapters, k?

"This is Amelia. Say hello, Amelia."

"Hello, Amelia."

*rolls eyes*

"She is the girl sitting in the back with the spiked bracelet. Yes, the one with the insanely short, red-violet dyed hair. Nuts, no?"

"And this is Joe. He's the guy sitting in the 3rd row of 4. He's the one who was quietly tipping a chair back and forth, trying to balance it."

*narrator is no more* (he was gettin stupid anyway, so I fired him)

A cranky old lady walked up to Joe. "Shouldn't you be studying for your test?" Ms. Kaye asked.

"I already have."

"Studying more won't kill you."

"Yes it will. I'll die of boredom"

Ms. Kaye gave an exasperated sigh and walked back to her desk.

"I DID IT!" Joe exclaimed to the study hall class.

A few of the kids turned to give him a strange look, and the others just ignored him and kept on studying.

But Amelia just looked up for the hell of it. To see what new stupid feat he had accomplished in his state of complete boredom.

"I have achieved the unachievable!"

She then saw that he had tipped an empty chair at just the right angle as to balance the chair without anything holding it up. She rolled her eyes and went back to sleeping, being careful of the somewhat sharp spikes on her wrists.

*the bell rings*

Joe picked up his stuff and made his way to his locker. He opened it and jammed his supplies in, and shut it, then walked home.

*7:00 that evening, at the Tiger Dojo*

There was 20 minutes left in the class, so the sensei allowed his students to spar. He matched up Joe and Amelia, of course, because they were his two best students, both being 2nd Degree Black Belts.

"3 Point Sparring Match, no time limit," the sensei declared.

"Bow." They both put their open palm over their fist, and bowed to one another, and then their sensei, who was serving as the judge.

"GO!"

The two moved into their fighting stances. Each knew the other's moves extremely well. They knew which move the other would do in almost any situation. Joe knew that she would go for the right crescent kick to his temple if given the opening move. He quickly formulated a counter-acting plan, and allowed her first move.

As predicted, Amelia brought her right leg forward into a crane stance and flicked her leg out and around, bringing it towards Joe's temple. Her move was almost too quick for him. But he had built up his own reflexes. He quickly ducked and threw a Leopard Paw at her gut. She easily threw down a Block 7 (from the 8-Point Blocking System. it involved her swinging her left hand down to block the shot, then swinging it back in front of her, for further protection).

She then swung a roundhouse kick which caught him completely off guard and off balance. She stopped it mere millimeters from his head, and was awarded one point.

Joe retaliated with a lightning-quick, yet basic, crescent step-punch. This was definitely not a normal move for Joe to use, considering that he mainly dealed with different kicks. Not very conventional, but effective. This caused Joe to be awarded a point.

*18 minutes later, 1 minute left in the class, each have 2 points*

Joe went for a slide-step kick, which near-connected with her chest as her front-ball kick near-met with his chest.

"I award you both the point. It is a tie!" their sensei declared.

*the next day, Period 7*

"OK, once you finish drawing your fruit, you may eat it," the art teacher explained.

From the glint in her eye, Joe knew that Amelia was going to turn this into a competition somehow. Then he noticed that they had both chosen to draw lemons. They both drew the fruit as quickly as possible, without ruining the drawing, then handed them in, with 5 minutes left in the 40 minute class.

"So, Amelia. What's it gonna be?"

"Who can eat the lemon the fastest?"

"Sounds good."

They both ran back to their stools and cut their lemons in half. The art teacher noticed and decided to "referee" the two.

"Ready? Set? Go!" the art teacher exclaimed.

Both dug in viciously, Amelia working from one side to the other, Joe scraping and working downwards. After about two minutes of this, Amelia was only halfway done, because she had sacrificed some of her time to skin her lemon, allowing her to easily bite through. But this time turned out to be precious because Joe was ferociously tugging at the last few strands of pulp in his second half.

Unfortunately for Joe, that last piece of pulp wasn't coming up as Amelia switched to desperate measures and popped the whole lemon into her mouth, chewed, then swallowed. However, Joe had just managed to tug the last strand free.

"AND IT'S A TIE!" the art teacher declared.

"It seems like I can't beat you at anything," Joe said jokingly.

"Nor can I," Amelia responded.

*9th Period, Study Hall, last class of the day*

Joe was sleeping. Everyone was studying. Amelia was reading some book for English.

*bell rings*

Joe ran out to his locker and slammed it shut. As he shut it, he looked up and saw the stupidly grinning face on the other side of the locker door. "Hi, Alex. What's up?" Joe asked of his 6'3" friend.

"Not much, you?"

"Nothing. I'm going insane with boredom!"

"What makes you think you weren't insane to begin with?"

At that moment, Joe and Alex's friend, Monica walked up. "Hey guys," she said, with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Hey," Joe replied.

"Hi. Now, what are you so excited about?" Alex replied.

"Well, I guess we are going to become foreign exchange students!"

"That's the last time we leave you alone with a sign-up for something stupid!" Joe said, knowing that now he had no choice in the matter.

"All we need to do is go down to the main office to figure out the details."

"Sure, I guess," Joe replied. After that quick confirmation, all three walked down to the office.

"Are you the students that are going to be part of the foreign exchange program?" the old woman at a desk asked of them.

"Yes, we are," the four students replied.

"Wait! Who was the fourth person?" Joe asked suddenly.

"That would be me," Amelia replied dully.

"What? Well, I guess we couldn't be expecting to be the only ones going on this 'trip'," said Alex.

"Where are we going anyway?" Joe asked of no one in particular.

"Well, I don't know. The form was kind of vague," Monica answered.

Alex then quickly asked "Then why did you sign us up in the first place?"

"It seemed interesting at the time! So sue me!" Monica retorted.

"What's done is done, so it doesn't matter," Joe said.

All the while Amelia was just standing there, waiting for them to finish. Finally, she spoke up. "I know where we are going."

"Where?!" the three asked at the same time.

"Well, actually, half of us are going to Paris, while the other half are going . . . somewhere else," Amelia elaborated.

"And let me guess: you don't know where the somewhere else is?" Alex said.

"Well, I do. But the problem is, you bozos wouldn't believe me," Amelia answered.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Joe asked anxiously.

To which he only got a rather vague answer from Amelia. "Nowhere you've been before."

"She is quite right," the principal said with a chuckle as he passed through the door between his office and the Main Office.



Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash CanStuffWWF Stuff Previous Next | Close MSN - More Useful Everyday MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Search | Shopping | Money | People & Chat © 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise