Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Foreign Exchange Students ❯ Minor Fights ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com
MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Search | Shopping | Money | People & Chat

Search the Web



Home Inbox Compose Contacts Options Help undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com Free Newsletters | MSN Featured Offers | Find Message var SaveAddLink = '/cgi-bin/domsgaddresses?curmbox=F000000001&a=835f66065c3ae555170722049 1223b51&msg=MSG1055594269.7&start=1514305&len=6765&action=M odify&msg=MSG1055594269.7'; function DoPrintFriendly() { if (document.attachbody) document.attachbody.submit(); else window.location.replace("http://lw10fd.law10.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg ?curmbox=F000000001&a=835f66065c3ae5551707220491223b51&msg=MSG10555 94269.7&printf=1"); } Previous Next | Close From : "guess who?" <undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com> To : undertakerrocs38@hotmail.com Date : Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:37:49 -0400 Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash CanStuffWWF Stuff Printer Friendly Version

"So . . . um . . . where are we staying?" Joe asked, trying to figure out a way to get away from the Royal Family's judging eyes.

"You will be staying in the Royal Guest House," King Vegeta informed them.

"And would you be kind enough to tell us where that is?" Amelia asked sincerely.

Prince Vegeta pointed down a dirt road. "About . . . well, let's see, how many Earth miles would that be? hmm . . . 1/8 of a mile down that road."

"Oh, that's nothing. Amelia, you go right ahead, I'll get both of our bags," Joe offered.

"Are you sure?"

"More than one trip won't kill me, will it?" Joe said.

On this planet? You never know . . . Amelia thought

"Don't worry, I'm not going to be ambushed or anything!" Joe reassured her.

She was concerned purely because if she came back alone, she would have a whole lot of explaining to do. "OK, but if you don't arrive within 5 minute intervals, if your alive, you won't be long, got it?"

"Got it," he said, then laughed. Suddenly they realized that they had been talking as if the Saiyan royals weren't even there.

Ah, who cares anyway? Apparently they don't, Joe thought. He then walked back up the ramp, grabbed his 3 suitcases, and walked back down, to find that the Vegetas and Amelia were already gone. Once he had dropped off the suitcases. (That's the guest house? That thing's bigger than my house! Joe thought when he saw their temporary home)

He then came back to the pod and realized that there was no way he could carry all 5 suitcases. It wasn't that he couldn't support their weight, it's just that he didn't have enough arms. So, he picked up 3 of the suitcases (2 in his right, 1 in his left) and walked back to the guest house, dropped them off, and repeated this with the other 2.

One thing that was kind of odd was that he constantly felt like he was being followed. He just shook it off and plopped down on the . . . interesting Saiyan furniture.

Amelia was pacing like mad, seemingly jacked up to be on an entirely new planet.

"Maybe you should just go and walk off all of your weird hyper-energy?" Joe suggested.

"Sure, I guess." With that, she walked out the door and down the dirt path. As Joe watched her walk off (from what he had been hearing so far, you can never be too careful) he saw a vague shape behind her.

"I don't like the looks of this," Joe decided. So, he followed her.

After a few moments of this, Joe realized that he wasn't the only one following Amelia. There was a big bald weirdo following her also. As if she had picked up on Joe's thoughts, Amelia spun and noticed her stalker (let's call him Baldy, shall we?).

"Are you lost, human?" Baldy asked with a threatening tone.

Amelia ignored him.

What is he gonna do? Joe thought.

This seemed to really enrage Baldy, causing him to lunge at her. Amelia easily moved out of the way, gaining control of his right wrist in the process. And if Joe knew anything about Amelia's throws, she now owned Baldy.

He must have been fairly weak for a Saiyan, because he was getting beaten by a human.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Baldy asked.

"Apparently you have as much brains as you do hair. I'm keeping you from attacking me again," Amelia responded.

Baldy was furious. "What's preventing me from attacking you with my left?" he asked as he swung at her with his left.

"THIS!" she said as she gave a sharp twist, spinning the large man, laying him out on his back, winded.

Amelia then turned around and walked back to the guest house. Well, there goes my excess energy, she thought.

Joe walked over to the fallen Saiyan. He crouched down and whispered in his ear "Never trust the quiet ones." He then walked back to the guest house.

When he got there, he found Amelia sitting on the "couch."

"Hey, where were you, Joe?"

"Following you, after I saw Baldy following you."

"Ah. Well, I'm bored stiff again." (A/N: I think they have a minor form of ADD . . .)

"Same here."

"Hey, wanna spar?" Amelia proposed.

"I suppose . . ."

"Well, I know just where to go . . . this place has a huge room in the back, and nothing breakable, it's perfect."

"Sounds good to me."

So they went into the back room, and went into their stances.

"Are you ready?" Joe asked

"As ready as ever," Amelia replied.

"Then . . . GO!"

This time Joe wasted no time. He went in for his well-anticipated side-step kick to the head. It was a quick and effective move. But it wasn't quick enough . . . seeing as she dodged it and struck back with a roundhouse.

"You shouldn't let your guard down when you strike," Amelia advised.

"You shouldn't waste time talking," Joe replied as he sent a Leopard Paw at her face.

1-1

Joe tried for a roundhouse, but Amelia ducked and came up quickly with a chicken wrist (cheap move, yes. effective move, yes.) But Joe just tilted his head back to keep her wrist bone from connecting with his chin. He then crouched and swept her.

2-1

She quickly retaliated with a jump-spin-kick. She executed this perfectly, after having practiced it many hours trying to perfect Kata One.

2-2

But then, Joe tried one of the most effective, yet most basic combos there is . . . the Combo 4 taught in Shaolin Kenpo Karate. He crescent-stepped in on her, and threw an easily dodgeable punch. She leaned her left shoulder back, as expected. He instantly capitalized and grabbed her extended right shoulder, turned, and threw her forward over his shoulder. With him kneeling next to her, he brought his fist back, lunged, and stopped it right in front of her face.

3-2, Joe wins.

Joe then helped her up. "Good match."

"I should have won . . ."

"Maybe, but you lost. And to one of the oldest combos in the book."

"There's a book?" she asked sarcastically.

Little did they know, they were being watched.

King Vegeta, who was in a control room of some sort, with screens everywhere. "Good match indeed . . ."



Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online. Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash CanStuffWWF Stuff Previous Next | Close MSN - More Useful Everyday MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Search | Shopping | Money | People & Chat © 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise