Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Future-Seers ❯ From the dream to reality ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Futurseer's

By SonKalia

Disclaimer: I own the characters you haven't heard of, I own nothing else.

Two girls sat alone on a shaded bench observing and eating and talking quietly. Liliana and Ashley were best friends, and since Ashley had moved in with Lily because of family problems they were even more inseparable than before. They were like sisters, and they shared more than just likes and dislikes as friends most often do. In fact they even had a telepathic link, there bond was that strong.

Ashley had strawberry blond hair that went to her waist and was always in a ponytail. Her eyes were blue and her skin was pale. She was about 5"3 and always wore blue hip huggers, and today happened to have a long sleeve red waist length shirt with a gold star on it. One other thing she always wore was her silver pentacle necklace. Liliana had dark chestnut hair with natural streaks of deep red. Her eyes were a dark amber but could change to emerald or scarlet depending on her mood and such. She was a bit taller than Ashley at 5"7 and also wore her signature blue hip huggers. Her shirt was a jersey type with purple sleeves down to her elbows and lavender in the middle with the word `SUGUR' in swirley silver and lavender letters, the shirt was also waistlength. She had her silver dragon necklace(a silver dragon holding a ball swirled of jade and ruby). These girls were special however, they were Future-Seer's and very powerful. However it was usually Liliana who got the premonitions, Ashley just got random visions and she never got the dreams. But all that would soon be the last thing either of them would ever worry about.

Liliana and Ashley sat on there shaded bench, for some reason they were sensitive to the sun, actually it was the whole warrior factor of there blood. They were pure blooded witch warriors, they knew how to heal and they knew how to fight, they trained in everything. They were talking about nothing in particular, just homework and boys and magic. The usual to them.

"So I saw you checking out Matt in History." Ashley said looking at Lily and smirking.

Lily glared back at her "So, that don't mean a dam thing, I mean the guys new and I wanted to be nice" she tried to defend herself but nothing could stop that blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"Somones got a Crush" Azzi (Ashley's nickname) teased in a sing-song voice. Liliana glared again, her eyes now a very dark green and the sky darkened with clouds. "Aw come on Lily I was only play'in with ya. You know that"

"Yeah I know, sorry its just that you know I get embarrassed easily and all, you know not to piss me off unless a thunderstorm is what you want." She laughed and her eys slowly returned to there nice light amber hue. Azzie laughed to as the bell range and the girls headed off to there last two classes, which thankfully were together.

~~~~~~~55 minutes later~~~~~~~

"ARGH! I hate Geomitry!" Azzi yelled as she and Lily walked to there last class of the day and week. "Why did we have to get stuck with Avelamote." She said forlornly.

" I don't know Azzi but I feel your pain I really do, I hate math just as much as you do, but look on the bright side," Lily said cheerily " not only is next class the last period of the week but it's choir with Mr. Hartford."

"Yeah your right." Azzi smiled. And the two entered the choir room arm in arm and took there seats.

~~~~~~~~~ Later that night: Azzi and Lily's room~~~~~~~~~~

Lily was tossing and turning in her bed, her sheets were a tangle of lavender cloth, Azzi was the same in her royal blue covers. In this rare incident the girls dream was shared between them. Both had been at opposite ends of the battle but had found each other amid the chaos.

*****Dreamscape*****

Now that the girls had found each other they levitated 20 feet off the ground and looked around them. Everywhere they looked there was death and destruction. They could smell the scent of blood, fresh and a bit old. All around them there was a battle scene, huge men with muscles bulging out of there royal blue spandex suits, armor like they had never seen before holding up against point blank range shotgun blasts. There hair grew in thick black spikes that defied gravity and they were shooting energy blasts of all shapes and sizes, showing no mercy, the two girls looked at one another and shook there heads, they thought they were the only beings who knew how to manipulate there energy like that. One was headed right for the girls but he flew right threw them to meet with a commrad who was carrying a whimpering woman who had silent tears running down her face, Lily's eyes wident when she realized it was her mother, Azzi stared on shocked as well when a second came carrying her mother. The girls floated closer and listened to the aliens, who seemed to be getting quite frustrated.

"I will only ask you once more you sniveling women, where are the Futureseers?!" the first one practigly yelled at the two women.

Sarah, Lily's mom whimpered and loudly said to them for the 20th time, " We told you already, We Don't Even Know What A Futureseer Is!"

"You shold" Mercy ,Azzi's mom suddenly shot at Sarah, "You were housing both of them."

"WHAT!" Sarah screamed making her alien capter wince.

"That's right" Mercy continued, " Our daughters, I knew it the moment they were born, why do you think it storms when one is mad or depressed, why do you think they always know what will happen."

"I-I nhever thought, Sarah whispered " but we still don't know where they are!" she suddenly yelled at the huge men.

"Well then your not much use to us then are you." The empty handed alien grinned evily.

"Commander Dartak, are you sure, they might make good slaves."

The one who Azzi and Lily now knew was Dartak just smirked at the other two. " No, We don't need anymore, the slave cells are filled up as it is, you know that Commander Bardock." Bardock smirked back and dropped Sarah who screamed as a blast the size of a beahball ripped through her chest spraying bone and blood everywhere, Lily closed her eyes tight to keep back the tears and seconds later she heard Mercy scream and smelled fresh blood, she also heard Azzi whimper and the two looked at eachother with tear filled eyes. They hugged eachother tight as tears streamed down there faces.

"I'm ready to wake up now" Lily whimpered into Azzi's shoulder, and she finally did.

*******End Dream scape********

Both girls woke up at the same time, both in a cold sweat and gasping for air. Lily and Azzi shot up and immediately faced each other, both had streaks of tears running down there cheeks.

"Azzi, I-I'm scared now, that felt so-so real, I think it was a premonition."

"yeah me to, I-I think I've seen those things before, I th-think there called Saiya-jins"

"Saiya-Jins? Oh goddess, there coming for us Azzi, what are we gonna do!?"

"Shhhh, Lily calm down, if those big muscle bound aliens do come for us we can use that underground lair Danny left for us before he died, there is enough crap down ther to last us for 3 years if we ration it correctly."

"Yeah I guess so. Lets go back to sleep. I hope that dream doesn't come back."

"Night Lil"

"Night Azzi"

But the dream did come back, for 7 nights it plaqued them, until the next Saturday night when the dream did not show. Lily woke up Saturday morning with a huge sense of dread. She sat there in her bed clinging to her little brown teddy bear, the one Danny gave her when he passed away. Azzi woke up a few minutes later and she had the same immense feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach.

"Lily?" Azzi said questioningly as she stared at her sisters sitting form backed up against the headbourd of her bed. "Do you feel it to?" she asked somewhat hesitantly.

"Its going to happen today Azzi, get dressed and pack up all the neccisary items, changes of cloths, undergarments, feminine supplies for the both of us and grab some food for our dinner tonight. I'll go get us some granola bars for breakfast. We need to leave and we need to leave soon." Lily said almost in a monotone, and extremely serious. Azzi immediately got to work. Sarah and David had left for work a while ago, they were working overtime this weekend. Azzi put a spell on a big black duffle bag that allowed you to put as much junk as you want in it without it getting heavy or running out of room. Lily walked back in a few minutes later carrying 5 apples, a dozen granola bars(quaker brand) 6 20 ounce bottles of water and about 10 sandwitches of multiple fillings. She tossed a granola bar and a bottle of water to Azzi to one of each for herself and stuck the rest of the food in her own enchanted duffel bag. Once they were backed they left a note for there parents just in case saying that they love them and that they will never forget them and such and headed out to Lily's green beetle. The girls drove for three hours straight, Just when they had arrived at the mountain range the Lair was hidden under, they noticed at least a dozen huge ships heading towards the ground, they were Saiya-jin ships and the girls knew they had to hurry.

"Alright Lily, We got our stuff, now blow up the car so it doesn't look like someone is actually here."

"Alright." Lily said forlornly, she really loved that car but she raised her hand and shot a huge energy blast that disintegrated any sighns that a car had ever been there. Azzi and Lily walked over to the shear cliffside of a section of the Rockie's Mountain range and placed her hand on one of the several blue rocks placed there to confuse and look natural.

Sensing that this was the right stone, she placed her hand, palm out on the entirety of the rock and said the password softly but firmly.

"Celeb-Elwin" As the door opened Azzi asked Lily about the password.

"um Lil, whats that mean again, I kind of forgot"

"Its elvish and it means `Silver-Heart' " They walked in and Lily turned the door again and said " Niwle-Belec"(pronounce Nill-ee-bell-leck) and the doors slid closed, the seem disappeared and the blue stone was all that remained. The door was sealed up tight. Then she turned to her sister and they both walked to the entrance of what looked like an old mine shaft, sort of a decoy to throw someone searching off the synch a bit. However they just stood there and spoke in the language Danny had taught them. This time Azzi took over.

"nivet" (down) and the floor started to sink down like an elevator, it went deep underground, in fact it took them 10 minutes to reach the top floor of the Lair, this was a small room, like a lobby where the Elevator floor stopped, let them off and immediately went back up once it's weight sensors were not sensing any weight. Then the girls found the trap door and took the ladder down another 12 feet to the second floor where all the computor and monitoring equitment was set up, here the girls would be able to monitor everything that went on aboveground. Lily took a seat at the small table and sighed. This was going to be a sad time for the entire planet.

"Hey Lil, come on, we need to put the food in the kitchen area and get settled, we may be here for a while." Azzi said as she made her way down the second ladder that lead to the third floor where the kitchen, bathrooms(2 of them) and bedroom was held. The fourth floor was where the rest of the supplies were held, it was a huge wherehouse type area with everything form lightbulbs and batteries to extra clothes and feminine products to canned food, to huge freezers full of meat and the likes. Once the two 16 year olds got settled they went back up to the second floor and each took a seat in front of the monitors.

"Wll Azzi, lets see how the rest of the world is doing so far." And Lily brought the computer to life.

"Monitors up, Computer show us whats happining in the rest of the world."

Well I don't really have much to say to this, I just wanted to put my own `Saiya-Jind invade earth' type fic up, and the idea just wouldn't leave my head alond, I actually partially dreamt this and well, Tell me what ya think.

Buh bye.