Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Galaxy Petals: el Prencipio ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Galaxy Petals: el Prencipio

Part 1

------

Created and written

by Badiyannu

------

PLEASE READ THIS! Okay, people have been asking me to change my couples. I WILL NOT contribute to that suggestion. I happen to like my couples, obviously, because I picked them out. Not to be rude, but just because you don't like them doesn't mean other people don't; and it doesn't mean I will change my pairings for you. Thanks to all who love this story because some people don't seem to appreciate it as much as y'all. Much luv & anime.

Oh, yeah. Well, I'm going to make dedications in every chapter of my stories.

This chappie is dedicated to me cuz it's my birthday. *hums* Happy birthday to me...

-Badiyannu

Disclaimer: (standard disclaimers apply.... including mine.)

------

"So she thought I told him that they wanted to break up--"

"But you didn't."

"Yeah, but Sisiki thought we did. She is SO wrong. She needs to get her info straight."

"True that."

"But what about Timmi? What did he say?"

"Well, I think he was actually glad to be alone for awhile..."

"I would be too! Kinginomi is like his shadow! She followed him to the bathroom, even once!"

"Oh my Kami..."

The raven haired girl slapped her hand to her forehead and chuckled, "What a ding-dong."

"I don't know what she was thinking," the other girl said dumbfoundedly.

"As I always say, he should dump her. She's ugly and he's a hottie."

Footsteps...

"Hey, did someone call my name?"

The teenage girls looked up to be stared down upon by a very handsome young man. His dark navy hair was pulled back into a loose pontyail, bangs falling into his beautiful face. His onyx eyes twinkled as he grinned jokingly.

The lavender-haired girl brushed him off with a flip of her hair and stuck her nose in the air.

"Hmph," was all she said. "Actually, we were just talking about you, ugly."

The girl's companion stared at her incredulously. What is Kami's name was she doing?! It's not everyday an attractive guy came along and actually spoke to them. Furthermore, her friend was the most boy-crazy girl she'd EVER met, and here she was ignoring the most heavenly creature she had EVER laid eyes on.

With her blue eyes and black hair, she sat there, drooling up at the boy in front of her.

Meanwhile, the other girl noticed her friend's behavior and snapped,"What are you staring at, Nixie?!"

Nixie suddenly regained her composure and blushed, "Nothing! It's just that, well, Anilina..."

Anilina frowned, "Well, what? Are you going to actually tell me that that sleazeball is cute?!"

Her friend was totally shocked at her friend's choice of words. What, did she personally know the guy? Although, he did look awfully familiar...

"Nixie, this is Mizuki! You know, my cousin?" Anilina cried impatiently.

Nixie's mouth hung open for the third time in two minutes. This-this attractive- no, gorgeous young man was Nixie's well-known cousin?! Mizuki! Kami, how could she not have known! She knew he looked familiar, but his attitude was completely different. All Nixie could remember of him was when her and Anilina were little, Mizuki would come over all the time. He'd boss them around and make them spar with him and call them names and steal their dolls. A downright jerk.

"Oh, umm... hi, Mizuki."

Mizuki chuckled and scratched his head, "Nice to see you again too, Nixie." A barely noticible blush spread across his cheeks. The girls didn't notice.

"So, Moo-moo, what brings you here?" Anilina turned to her cousin cockily.

Mizuki suddenly turned bright red and covered her mouth quickly, "DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

She slapped his hands away and said, "Whatever you say," she stood up, "......Moo-moo..."

Mizuki frowned and glared at the lavender-haired girl as she walked towards the school. Nixie gathered her books hastily and meekly followed Anilina with a shy, "Bye."

The handsome guy waved droopily and watched the two teenagers walk inside. He slumped down on the bench and closed his eyes.

"Fight me or I'll kill you."

"What the hell?!"

------

*Step, twirl, toss... Step, twirl, toss*

"Let's start girls-"

*Step, twirl, toss...*

"One, two-"

*Step, twirl, toss...*

"Three!"

*Step, twirl, toss...--wait! What are they doing?! They started without me! Okay, toss-then step...*

"OWW!"

All girls stopped and faced their teammate. The leader frowned. "Are you okay, Nixie?"

Nixie rubbed her head where the baton had whacked her. She growled then leaned over to pick up the baton..... only to send it flying across the park.

"STUPID BATON! I HATE IT!"

"Nixie Son! Please calm down! Now, don't say such harsh words to your baton! Treat it as if it were your child; comfort it, talk to it--"

"Oh, SHUT UP!"

Nixie stalked over to the other side of the park to fetch her cursed baton. She kicked a nearby tree. Hard.

"Oh, *&%@!"

She grabbed some leaves from a bush a threw them to the ground. Ha. They couldn't hurt her.

"Stupid leaves... MWUAHAHAHAHAHA-- ahh!"

Suddenly, she was face down in the grass. She lifted her head slightly to see her pink baton laying innocently in fron of her.

"Why you little...grr..."

She stood up to dust off her skirt and instead came face-to-face with a pair of the most intreguing magenta eyes. What an unusual color...

"Oh, I'm sorry if I startled you, but I happened to see your predicament and couldn't help but to come over and help you." the newfound girl with the magenta eyes spoke so quietly and handed Nixie the baton.

Nixie blew her bangs from face out of the way and took the baton from the girl cautiously.

"Umm, thanks."

"Nothing of it." The girl smiled softly and stepped back into the sunlight.

Nixie could see her her clearly now (I mean after her fall and everything...^_^). The girl was young and quite pretty. She had dark brown hair that fell just before it reached her shoulders. Her face was fair; not a flaw on it, actually, and her skin coloring went beautifully with those mysterious pink eyes. She was wearing a quite casual outfit; loose, comfortable sweat pants with a baggy sky blue sweater. A gold nameplate was around her neck, but the sun made it to bright for Nixie to read it.

The girl looked again at Nixie and smiled, "Can I help you with anything?"

Nixie was startled and almost fell again before looking down at her baton, "Well, you probably couldn't do anything about my horrible baton twirling. I suck."

"Actually," the girl said taking the baton politely from Nixie's hands, "I am quite good at the baton." She twirled in in her fingers. "I can teach you how to twirl better."

Nixie shrugged, "Sure. Go ahead. But first, a test. To make sure you're good enough to teach me." She smirked devilishly.

The girl nodded obediently and held up the pink stick. Then she began.

Nixie's mouth hung open for the 4th time that day as she gaped at the chocolate-haired girl. She-she-she was......AMAZING! The baton twirled through her fingers as graceful as a swan and flew threw the air in a cut as she caught it with ease. She was so fast, that Nixie could hardly glance at the baton in time to see it fly through the air. Shoot, this girl was WAY better than ANY of her coaches or anyone she'd ever seen.

The girl stopped abruptly without a bead of sweat or a heaving breath. She smiled. "How's that?"

Nixie clapped, "You are GREAT! I can't be taught by someone that good!"

The girl grinned and her face became flushed, "Aww, thanks. But I really need to be going."

"Oh, yeah. Well, thanks anyway."

"Sorry, but I'll be here everyday when you have baton practice," the girl said, her gold necklace gleaming brightly.

Nixie nodded her head, "I better go back now too. I'm sure they miss me."

The girl laughed lighly and waved as she turned her back and began to walk away.

"Wait! What's your name?"

The girl spun around to meet Nixie with an answer, but Nixie could see it now. The necklace. A word on it- no, a name.

Kitsuchu.

------

a/n: *stuffs some cake into her mouth* Mmm, hmm, mm--- *looks up* Oh! You're here already?! Well, it is a short chapter. Sorry about that. Next will be longer cuz I have plans for it! So, didya like it? Catch the end? Did you catch the end?! It's important... pay attention to the first chappie... *dances off like a maniac*

Galaxy Petals- Nixie, Anilina, Mizuki©Me (Badiyannu)