Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Popular You ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Everyone LOL! (lots of love, not laugh out loud) Gosh!
Now on with the story.
almost forgot,

Disclaimer-I don't own Dragon Ball Z, if so Vegeta would win all his fight not Goku.

Chapter Eight: Popular You

For three weeks Bulma has conquered the UnderGround; and Krillen finally got out the hospital. There were hardly any sites, if there were it involved armatures from wanta-be gangs. They happen to be fun to watch. 18 threw a party for Krillen's coming back, but everyone at the party came to get to know UnderGround Queen. Get on her good side. Bulma, she's been playing her lives like an Oscar winning actress.

Today Bulma get's her mark, she'll be branded to Mid-Cytez. Anyone that see's it will know where she belongs, without asking.

18 and Bulma walked to this mysterious place, 18 wouldn't tell her anything about their destination. Every step Bulma took was a step closer to an anxiety attack. What was she going to tell her parents, she could just imagine it now. Her parents sitting on the couch watching their favorite love movie.

"Mom Dad I got a burn on me and it kind of looks like a tattoo. Oh no don't worry, this is proof I belong to a gang." Bulma thought in her head and sighed.

"Oh great!" Bulma mumbled hoping 18 didn't hear the slightest bit of complaining.

"Stop all your mumbling. I promise it won't hurt." 18 ensured. They kept walking without a sound.

"18, where is this man putting my mark any ways?" 18 sighed at Bulma's question.

"Shoulders." 18 patted on her shoulders.

"Your's is on your neck?" Bulma questioned again." Who names their child after a vegetable I mean really. That the stupidest name ever." Bulma didn't notice 18 stop and sat on the stairs to an apartment across the street was a restaurant. 18 had a laughing fit, this caught Bulma's attention. Sometimes she just did understand 18's ways.

"What's up Chick, because you've been looking pretty tired?" Bulma asked in concern. 18 only smiled and replied.

"I need some sleep, that's all. This sun isn't helping any." 18 lied through her teeth, but only a white lie.

"I know this is getting annoying but where dose this veggie man live." Bulma asked in a lower tone.

"There."18 pointed across the street to the Restaurant, on the top there were apartments. A hand waved out the top window. This signaled 18 to run across the street without looking to see if there were any cars coming.

"Careless." Bulma sighed as she followed 18 to the back of the Restaurant, and opened the back door.

"18 if your so persistent then why don't you get it done instead of me." Bulma suggested.

"Suck my toe." 18 joked as she flew up the first fight of stairs.

"Only if you do mine first and wash your feet. Oh,18 I think it's time for a new pair of Adidas." Bulma joked also. By the time they got to the floor they needed to be on they were out of breath. They limped all the way to room 325. 18 knocked on the door five times twice.

Knocking five times twice either means some died or there's a family member or a friend of a family has a funeral. It also can mean 18's playing with your head.

"Open up it's me."18 said as if a deaf person lived in the room. One set of eyes peaked out the crack of the door. When he closed the door back it sounded as if he had 8 locks on his door.

"18 don't scare me like that, give me a hug."This man yelled out of the door with open arms. He looked like any other ordinary person, no freakish tattoos just extremely long hair.

"Come inside."He welcomed with a warm smile.

"You're marking me?" Bulma asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah." He answered closing the door. "18 she's the one from the UnderGround, right." 18 shook her head to agree. He got on his knees and took Bulma's hand. "Thank you for defeating Masaka." After he said that his apartment had a certain silence the dead only possessed. 18 rolled her eyes how popular Bulma had become.

"Sorry where are my manners? I'm Raditiz." He introduced himself in a gentlemen like manner.

They left the door way and entered his living room. The first thing to notice were the many toys on the floor. The living room was very basic two couches, a television, a coffee table all dressed with toys. Raditiz tried to clean most of the mess and hoping 18 wouldn't ask what he knew.

"Where is HE?"18 asked. Raditiz eyes grew larger.

"I don't keep track of him, Goku controls his own life. What's so stupid is that he still runs around with his mark even thought he left." Raditiz lead the ladies into the kitchen, where even more toys were.

"You got a kid, who did you knock up?" 18 teased with a smile.

"Mouth, 18! He's in his room. No, he isn't mine..." Raditiz sighed. "but he might as well be." he added.

Raditiz stretched his arm to get a kit out of one of the cabinets, he turned around and sat Bulma in a chair and turned on the stove.

"I love his mother to death, though." He said referring to the little boy's mom. Out of the kit was a sterile needle and he placed it on the stove.

"So does she get a diamond?" Raditiz asked not knowing.

"No, half and a half heart." 18 said with a smile.

(Don't be stupid, Don't try this. Or I'm going to come out this computer and whoop you. Na'Janay)

"Where is it going?" He watched the burner very carefully.

"Shoulder!" Both ladies said at once, with that he put his supplies on the table behind Bulma. After that he stretched her collar over her left shoulder. He picked up the needle from the burned to cool it off some.

"Tell me if you feel this." He pressed his thumb lightly on the left side of her shoulder.

"Some what." Bulma answered. He then quickly move his thumb an inch away "No." Bulma responded. "Oh my God!" She yelped as she saw what he brought out his kit. Bulma closed her eyes and 18 snickered.

"It's only a knife and he'll move it in a few seconds." 18 ensured, but 18's comment only made Bulma feel worse. He put the back of the knife on her shoulders and heated it up with a lighter.

"This will sting." He warned as the heat got closer to her skin. Bulma clenched her fist as she felt the heat on her skin. He removed the knife and lighter and put both on the table. The half diamond was complete. One thing he was forgetting, something important.

"You forgot didn't you? You did this to Krillen." 18 rolled her eyes.

"No...of course not. 18 if you're so smart then why don't you freshen up my memory." What was he forgetting.

"No baby it's your job, not mine." 18 informed him, she looked at the Virgin oil hiding behind some random seasonings. He followed 18's eyes and picked up the bottle.

"Where's you bathroom it seems I have forgotten it's location, because I haven't been here so long." 18 said in a drama queen manner.

"Don't be stupid 18 this is a two bedroom apartment the bathroom is right down the hall." He couldn't believe how stupid he was forgetting the virgin oil.

"Don't forget your oil." 18 laughed on to the bathroom. He etched the needle in Bulma's skin and made the half heart.

"Did that hurt?" Raditiz asked in concern holding two mirrors, so Bulma could look at her new found mark.

"No." Bulma simply said looking down at his ankles. "You're on house arrest? How were you able to see my fights?" Bulma asked in confusion. He handed her a mirror as he held his to adjust the view.

"For some reason I feel I can trust you. The boy he never leaves unless his mother picks him up. She calls before picking him up." He explained. Bulma looked surprised her mark didn't look as bad as she thought.

"What will his mother say? I mean...you got that boy on house arrest for something you did."

"First of all his mother will never find out. If she did find out I wouldn't be on this world anymore. As for the something I did part, I didn't do any thing. How can you be responsible for a person's death if you never attempted to kill them. Even if you knew someone was going to. You can't prevent it...This city, fight for your...own...find your own. What if you can't pick...your own, even if this person would die for you, at any cost." A tear ran from Raditiz eyes until he closed them he wipe the remains away.

"What?" Bulma said even more confused.

"Nothing. Sorry I'm just...I'm just rambling. Don't worry about it." He turned all his attention to 18. "18 get up, out my house. It's time to go, and you better not have stole any kind of medication." Bulma was stunned how this man was able to change his emotions so fast.
"I only did that once, Rad." 18 screamed closing the door to the bathroom.

"It took you look enough. Empty the pockets." He commanded.

"Rad, really." 18 emptied her pockets anyways, nothing.

"Adidas, the socks, and what's in you bra."

"There's nothing there." 18 complained.

"Stop being difficult, just do it." 18 pulled out money from her Adidas, and her knife from her bra, nothing else.

"I feel so hurt. How could you accuse me of stealing." 18 said caught into the drama.

"Because you've done it before." Raditiz and Bulma said at the same time.

"Seems to me that you don't have them. I guess I'll be seeing ya'll." Raditiz showed them to the door.

"I'm still so very, very hurt Rad." 18 said opening the door.

"I love you, 18. Don't be loud going do these stairs."

"Whatever. I got a man. No sense of having two." 18 snickered. "Rad I'll come for those M-16z's" 18 yelled while going down the stairs. Both ladies walked quietly down the stairs, even thought both girls wanted to run.

"18, wait. Don't move." There was a cop car slowing up, 18 stood still like a rock. Then it sped off just like that time they were at the UnderGround.

"You know none of this junk happens to me when I with other people, just you. Only when I'm with you a cop car magically appears." Bulma just shrugged her shoulders as 18 complained. 18 threw out a capsule.

"18 you know, you do a lot of whinning." Bulma told 18, as they both jumped into the now large capsule. "You're the only person I know that complains about her own shadow following her everywhere." Bulma's remark made 18 cut her eyes at her.

"Let me see your mark." 18 said ignoring Bulma. Bulma twisted to the side in obedience. "Your's looks better than mine." She looked Raditiz building scheming for revenge. "So where to UnderGround?"

"Going home to play my other role." The girls looked at each other with a smile. With that 18 rev up the engine and blasted off.
Main Gate Capsule Corp.

"You coming in?" Bulma asked her friend before jumping out the capsule.

"Yeah. I want to say hi to your Mom." 18 said. The girls jumped out the capsule and passed the Main gate. As Bulma passed the gate, she had a weird felling like butterflies in her stomach but not quite. It was different an as she took a glance at her complex she couldn't describe the felling, her hands shook she began the fell every pore open up and began to cry. She didn't know why.

"Bulma? You look pale." 18 pushed Bulma into the front door onto the hallway not knowing what's going on. As soon as Bulma touched the door way the felling went away.

"Mom Dad I'm home." Bulma screamed. Strange the door was unlocked.

"B." A voice called out in this house that seemed empty. This voice did not belong to Bulma's dad or mom, but it belonged to the past. "Blue lundy undie Briefs." The voice from the past got closer to the hallway. "Bulma is that you." The owner of the voice finally show it's self who stood in the way of Bulma's living room. Bulma's parents snickering on the couch. Still Bulma didn't know who this person was standing in front of her.

"Do you remember me?" She offered Bulma a hug.

"No I don't know who you are." Bulma told her while studying her. She had very long black hair that covered her fore head, with these huge blackish blown eyes. She had on long pants and a t-shirt. She was short, 18 and she were probably neck and neck, literally. 18 rolled her eyes and sat with Bulma's parents.

"It's me, Chi Chi. Maybe you'll remeber this, I never took off my helmet." Chi Chi explained. It took longer for Bulma to comprehend longer than her family expected she would.

"I can't believe it. How did you expect me to know it was you. Your like my size. Wow, the last time I saw you, I was turning eight and you were moving and crying on the moving truck. We have so much to catch up on." This was Bulma's very first friend and a month later Bulma met 17 and 18.

"So I need to ask you a favor. Can I stay here with you till me and my dad get everything organized?" Chi Chi asked.

"Yeah." Bulma answered with glee.

"Do you like Birds?" 18 blurted out.

"No I hate birds." Chi Chi cut her eyes at 18. Bulma didn't see it but these two girls would slit each others throat, but couldn't because Bulma was in the same room.
"What about the color black? Can you be ditizy at times?" 18 smiled. 18 was trying to blow Chi Chi's spot with out putting her and Bulma's dirt on the table.

"18." It was time to introduce the two girls that already knew each other. "Okay Chi Chi this is my best friend Juuhachi, but she hates that name so everyone else calls her 18. 18 this is Chi Chi my very first friend. She move before I met you." They both gave each other a very tight, nail clenching, firm hand shake.

"I knew you'd remember her, B. Me and Daddy got somethings to do. So the house is all yours we won't be back till tomorrow. Okay pudding." Her Mom said leaving out the door.

"Bye Mom." All three girls said at the same time,

"I'm going to get something to drink." 18 said while getting off the couch.

"No I'll get them." Bulma stood up before 18.

"I practically live here." 18 insisted, she couldn't stand to be in the same room as Chi Chi.

"You to talk get to know each other. So Chi what ya want?"

"Anything cold. Thank You Bulma." Chi Chi told Bulma.

"Tch!" 18 grunted in disgust.

"How ya feeling?"

"Peachy." 18 said with a fake smile. She fell back on the couch.

"Okay." Bulma left out the living room to get the girls' drinks. Once Bulma exit the doorway the boxing mits were on.

"I mean really did you have to call me a bird? I didn't know you hated me so much." 18 joked. "I take it she doesn't know anything on what you've done or who you are because you're alive." 18 gave Chi Chi an evil glare.

"No she only knows me by Chi Chi. Question is does she know anything about you?" Chi Chi asked in a whisper.

"She knows what she needs to know and thats enough. This is ironic thought. My best friend is a long time friend with my long time rival. This stuff is great it should be a movie. Raveness who should play my part?" 18 asked Chi Chi, and this is where 18 puts on her mind games.

"I don't know Killa, who?" Chi Chi responded.
"Well I was thinking Masaka should play as me since you like to wear blonde wigs." 18 continued in her game.

"So you're not as stupid as everyone thinks. You do have same brain ticking in that head of yours." Chi Chi attacked.

"I do have some questions and I want you to answer them. So what do I call you. Is your name Masaka, Raveness, or Chi Chi. I won't want to call you the wrong name at the wrong time. I should cross out Masaka because after Bulma got to you I won't want to be called that either." 18 tried to humiliate her.

"The same thing to you. I don't know what to call you Juuhachi, 18, but everyone knows you as Killa. Even I destroyed Scrachez, why could you do it? You're weak." Chi Chi had mind games of her own.

"Another question..." 18 didn't want her emotions to explode, not here. This is what 18 need to know. "Why did you kill bar... Why did you kill Bardock?" 18 gripped the leather couch hoping not to rip it.

"I did...I did not kill Bardock. Don't ever blame that on me don't ever blame that one me!

He wasn't even suppose to be fighting against West Side in the first place. Ask your people." Chi Chi told 18. The room was silent except for two girls tearing up. 18 wiped away her tears and got up from the couch to see if Bulma was coming.

"We'll talk about this later." 18 said and Chi Chi nodded her head to agree. "Will you tell her that you lead Wist Side?" 18 asked.

"Yes I will."

"You know she's not stupid she'll find out sooner or later. Sucks to be you. When she finds out keep 911 on speed dail, because like me she thinks you killed Bardock." 18 explained in her nicest way possible.

"I wonder who gave her that idea?" Ch Chi hissed sarcastically. "Speaking of ideas Scrachez is fighting tonight." Chi Chi added.

"UnderGround Queen is fighting tonight." 18 wanted to see Chi Chi tremble.

"What about Killa when will she fight?" Chi Chi asked.

"When Bulma finds out you're Masaka and Raveness all packed into her child-hood friend." 18 saw Bulma's shadow walking towards them. "Here she comes." 18 informed Chi Chi.

"Wow if I never moved we'd all be friends." Chi Chi at temped to make their conversation seem it was on the bright side.

"Well it was nice chatting with you." 18 was tempted to call her anything but Chi Chi. "Chi Chi. I'll leave you two to "talk"." 18 took her drink. "Later."She said leave out the front door.

"18!." Bulma yelled out the front door. "Bring back my cup. Or I'll and come get it." Bulma threaten. 18 didn't pay her any mind, 18 jumpped into the capsule and blasted off. Bulma slammed the cherry wood door, she was going to get that cup back.

"Well I guess it's just me and you. Come up stairs I'll help you to your room." Bulma invited. Chi Chi walked into the hallway and grabbed her two out of three black giant suit cases by the stairs. Bulma took one to help Chi Chi out a little bit. It was a fancy semi-spiral staircase with a Cherry wood finished banister to match the front door with real gold leaf designs. This wasn't how Chi Chi remembered the house. She remembered parts of the house but it didn't look like this, now this house screams rich family living. What was the reason for joining Mid-Cytez if you had all this? The fancy paint and boarder on these walls, they weren't talking any time soon. They hauled the suit cases on their backs, and made way to get them up the stairs. At the top of the stairs Bulma struggled to even lift her arm to tell Chi Chi's room is.

"Second room on this side." Bulma stopped to catch her breath with Chi Chi following right behind her. "I'll help you unpack if you want me to." Bulma added.

"Why not it'll give us more time to talk." With Chi Chi's welcoming smile they both ran to Chi Chi's new room. The room wasn't small it wasn't big it was a medium, with a closet. This room contained a twin size bed with white and gray sheets, also included a metal modern style dresser.

"So, how is your dad doing?" Bulma asked unzipping one of Chi Chi's black suit cases slowly. Chi Chi evaded the question she was to busy watching, wondering if that's the bag that holds secrets. When she's ready she'll tell Bulma, now wasn't a good time. While opening it an orange color flashed and Chi Chi threw her body on the suit case

"I have bad taste. It's an ugly orange puffy dress." Chi Chi lied. All Bulma could do was look at Chi Chi suspiciously. Chi Chi zipped it up and dragged it into the closet. "I'll take care of this bag later." Chi Chi snapped.

"Dirty past?" Bulma asked raising her eye brow. Bulma grabbed the other suit case.

"You can say that." Chi Chi sighed, putting the clothes in the dresser. A rectangular object fell out the suit case Bulma turned over.

"Whose this a boyfriend, when he was younger?" Bulma teased.

"Something like that. Bulma, I'm ma...married." Chi Chi screamed, she covered her mouth realizing what she just confessed.

"Wait why are you here. I mean you got a husband...One minute. How old are you?"

"I'll answer them in order. I'm here because me and him don't get along. Yes I have a husband. I'm 19 going on 20. To answer anything else I got married at16. I thought I was so in love with this man. He does what he wants when he wants. Honestly" Chi Chi pointed to the picture. "he's the best man to come into my life. Like I said I got a lot to confess."

"Well we don't got the whole day." Bulma said, looking at her watch.

"Why?"

"Around 7:30 I got to get going. Over a friends." Bulma lied, unless friends include fists a little bit of hair here and there.

"That gives us about six hours. I have to go to. I got to talk with my dad and tell him where I'm going to be." Chi Chi explained while putting her hair in a bun.

'Well Chi, I got a whole parking lot to share. I'm part of a gang. Mid-Cytez you probably heard of them on the news. They fight, shot other gangs, Oh and 18 she's the leader. I've witness people die...' Bulma was going on and on until she noticed the scab on Chi Chi's left side of her head. She didn't notice it earlier because her hair was down.

"What's that?" Bulma pointed to the scab on top of her friends head. "You have a scab on your fore head and it stretches about two inches in to your hair." Bulma moved in closer to get a better look.

"Oh that." Chi Chi needed to buy some time, she almost forgot about that stupid scab. "I ran into a door." Cleaver, but why? That's the kind of face Bulma gave her. "Believe it or not I was chasing a...Raccoon out of my old house." Chi Chi added. 'Bulma if you think that's bad you should see what you did to the back of my head.'

"A soild door?" Bulma tried to envision Chi Chi running after a raccoon then slamming her head into the door.

"It was the corner of the door it was half way open." Chi Chi explained.

"Okay?" Bulma put the last piece of clothing into the drawer and push the two suit cases under the bed. "Want to watch a movie?" Bulma asked while getting herself off the floor.

"What do you have?"

"Everything. There down stairs in the livivng room." Bulma offer her guest before leaving Chi Chi's room.

"I'll be down stairs, just give me a minute." Chi Chi closed the door behind Bulma. Chi Chi went into the closet and dragged her other suit case out to the dresser. The orange kimono that almost put her in some serious trouble along with her blonde wig, she stuffed both items under the clothes that Bulma and she unpacked. She unzipped another part of the suit case and pulled out a limp black jacket and out of her right pocket she pulled out her cell phone. She had one more thing to hide her sword, that was strapped on the back of her suit case. She had no idea as to how she snuck it in. Now how was she going to sneak it out. And the scabe, she almost tripped over her own words.

"I still don't believe Bulma is the UnderGround Queen. It has to be some other blue eyed blue haired Chick. She can't be Bulma." Chi Chi repeated. She had to call some one, she picked up her phone and pressed 1.

"Hello... Where is he?... Sleep, every time he's with you he's sleeping. Do something to keep him busy...yeah, I'm coming by later... Where is the brat... That's the truth... That's your blood... Lucky, How am I lucky?... What!... Yeah I'll talk to him later... Yes I'm okay. I'm still having headaches... I'm with a friend from the past... We live in a small world... Yes I will call you when I get there, Okay!... See you later. Yeah tell him that I love him. Bye!" She hit the end button and turned the phone off. She Put the sword behind the dresser.

"Bulma I'll be right down. I hope you picked out something good." Chi Chi ran down the stairs. The girls talked through the first movie and by the second movie Bulma was knocked out. That gave Chi Chi time to gather her things and turn into Raveness. At 7:15 Raveness left Bulma's home to head for her destination.

The credits just ended when Bulma woke up; she didn't dream . She looked around no Chi Chi. I took Bulma sometime to realize that it was late.

"Oh My Gosh!" Bulma screamed looking at her watch. It was almost eight. Bulma ran quickly up stairs to her room which was a mess, clothes were everywhere. She grabbed a random pair of capris, a dark blue t shirt and some white sneakers out the pile and put them on. She hurried out her room and headed for the stairs. Left foot, right foot, left foot, left foot. Bulma rolled down the semi-spiral, she cursed herself for rushing. She slided on the hard wood floor. The palms of her hands had splinters in them and she had a brush burn on her right knee. She put her key in a visible spot so Chi Chi could see it if she got there before Bulma. She exit the drive way in her capsule, sorry couldn't walk tonight.

When it was time to enter the UnderGround everyone was in the way. The hall was full with people that wanted to have meaningless conversation, but they should know when 7:58 hits the clock thats it, you can't get in.

"UnderGround." Darrion screamed at the register. Bulma maneuver through the crowd to get to the front. Darrion held Bulma a spot. "I got you I always want to see you fight what is a night with out it. Wow you're popular tonight, and you might fight more than once. For some reason He decided to make it a Shuffle Night. Oh yeah a tip for you, I you to know Scrachez is fighting tonight. A whole bunch of money is on her, if you fight tonight. So if you win this you basically beat every queen to walk in here." Darrion explained. "Your fights need to be on Pay Pre View. (I don't own that.)" He added.

"Thank You Darrion." She said with a smile ready to walk in.

"Yo, UG!" The man next to Darrion yelled.

"Yeah Troyer." She turned around.

"Give us something good don't become like those other Chicks that step into the ring." Troyer begged.

"I wouldn't come in here and give you a half way show." she winked at Troyer, she finally got to get in without being interrupted.

"Yo Dare, I think I'm in love." Troyer said memorized by UnderGround's walk.

"She ain't even interested." Darrion shouted at his friend.

Bulma sat her normal chair nervous. Even though this was her fourth time it felt like her first.

"Do you know what time is?" The announcer was yet again Piccolo. His voice roared though out the UnderGround.

"Eight!" The crowd roared back twice as loud.

"Tonight is different but ya'll know what we do. We're playing shuffle tonight. This is also so mixed fight so you might get a dude and a chick. Ya'll have to chose your opponents out of this white jar." Piccolo picked up a white container. "Yeah we got an old face, Scrachez." Piccolo pointed her out in the middle of the fighters. "None of ya'll should forget our Blue Queen of the night, UnderGround..." The crowd yelled before Piccolo couldn't finish his sentence. "So which one of you hoe's want to shuffle her and take her name or, will she keep her Queen title." All of the sudden you saw a streak of black pass by. It was a girl of part of Ashes, crying out the UnderGround. "Ashes go get ya girl." The crowd laughed it off. Piccolo looked at his watch and carried the bucket from the other side of Bulma. It was a pretty girl, brown shoulder length hair, hazel eyes. Your looks don't matter in that ring. She was a new blood and she picked...Scrachez. Piccolo pointed to her to come in the ring. The ladies stepped into the ring and once he moved his hand Scrachez grabbed this girl's face with her nails and slammed her on the tile. Scrachez had no emotion in her face, nothing. In the new blood's last effort to fight Scrachez off fail because at that time Scrachez was already determined the winner. While getting off the stage and pointed to UnderGround as if she was displaying some type of power. UnderGround rolled her eyes like it was just two four year olds fooling around. And that new blood came on the wrong day she had to sit back in her seat and pray no one else choses her name as she hides under a rock. Next up was a serf named CapTile. CapTile wore a large white t-shirt and blue jeans. She chose...UnderGround. Bulma looked up as they called her, the question poped up. What if she lost? If her hair wasn't pulled up she probably would of pulled it out with all this stress. She never thought about losing before why start now. Both girls came to the ring and Bulma's palm began to sweat. Losing to a serf is worst than to lose to a new blood, but those were 18's words.

Piccolo move his hands and Bulma wasn't paying attention. CapTile threw a bunch of punches. CarpTile threw her punches like she was tring to hit a dozen pinatas (pin-ya-tas). Two hit UnderGround in the face, and she wasn't having it. CarpTile raised her leg to kick her, and she blocked it and grabbed CapTile's leg. CapTile struggled to keep her balance and before fall backwards UnderGround snatched her by the collar. CapTile shut her eyes tightly and waited for the worst. UnderGround hit CapTile rhythmically in the head. CapTile went limp and stop breathing. The other fighters saw this and came to aid CapTile out but UnderGround still had her and wouldn't let her go. The whole event became a mess The other fighters that jumped in started to fight UnderGround, and she fought them back with CapTile in her hands. All the fighters jumped in except Scrachez, she sat in her chair not impressed by the event. The fight was out of control and security had to step in. They carried the limp CapTile out and UnderGround had the victory.

After ten more fights it was Scrachez pick, she picked a Prince named Spike. He was apart of Mid-Cytez, kind of. Bulma talked to him during parties but that was it. What Bulma and everyone else notice he had nice hazel eyes that changed blue to green. Blue like the ocean, Green as grass. In the UnderGround beauty didn't matter.

Piccolo called both to the ring, when Piccolo stepped off the fight began. The second Piccolo stepped off Spike was all over Scrachez she couldn't find hit. While hitting Scrachez, she found a way to maneuver behide him and wrapped her legs around him. She shifted her weight backwards causing both to the fall back. Spike was on top of her and she flipped him under her. He was in shock, how did she...? She stood up and looked down at him and flipped her hair. She stepped on his legs and didn't step off, she tip toed passed his torso and made her way to his chest. Scrachez stepped down and sat on his chest. He fling his hands up to hit her until she pinned her feet on his wrists.

"Do what you want and get it over with." Spiked hissed.

"Oh baby, don't worry about that. I'm going to do what I've planned from the first time I saw those pretty eyes." She dug her nails on the sides of his face slowly. His legs couldn't move there was no way to move her off. Her right hand went up and scrached down his face. Spike screamed and cried in pain. Her masterpiece a crying man with blood as her paint. That's why they called her Scrachez. They helped Spike to the back room and he never returned to his chair. Scrachez smiled at Bulma stepping down to her seat. Bulma smiled back, Scrachez had no idea of what Bulma wanted to do her. Where was 18?
Bulma almost fell asleep during the seven fights, they were boring and long. She had to stay up and at least watch two fights. Piccolo walked up to a tired Bulma.

"Hey, stay up it's your turn and you're the last person of the Shuffle." He put the bucket to her face, she picked out a name but it was Spike. She pulled another it was no other than...

"Scrachez it is everyone." The crowd was silent, it was an UnderGround first.

"Two thousand on UnderGround." Krillen yelled in the back corner. Everyone ran to the table to place their bets. 18 walked in abruptly and waved like she was very uncomfortable, she sat in the corner with 17, Tien, and Krillen.

"Ya'll both know what to do." The girls came to the ring with murderous looks. Piccolo jumped out, but neither party threw a punch, a kick, a hit. Scrachez flipped her hair to the side and in the same motion she grabbed UnderGround by the hair and shoved her face in the ground.

18 stood to her feet to get a better view. She couldn't believe it, Bulma can't lose to her not this quick. 18 didn't like what she was seeing, Bulma better pull it together especially with this whore.

"!8, baby calm down..." Krillen grabbed her hand. "Sit down she'll be okay." 18 didn't she just couldn't. Krillen tugged on her arm again she finally calmed some nerves and sat down. Tien snorted at the site before him, he turned his attention back to the fight.

Scrachez cocked back her arm and tried to hit Bulma in the back of the head but she kept hitting the tile. UnderGround wrapped her arms around Scrachez on pulled her off of her. Her hair was a mess blue curls all because this hoe has to go snaching hair left and right. UnderGround palmed Scrachez in the cheek, but this woman was a monster no punch was enough to stop her. Scrachez turned her head to the side, unaffected. What did Bulma get into? Scrachez pulled UnderGround up by the shirt and kicked her in the stomach. UnderGround slid on the tile and Scrachez lost balance. UnderGround struggled to get up, but she did.

"I kind of admire your strength, in a way. You're going to have to step up ya game 'cause I ain't playing with you little girl. I ain't Killa, Masaka, or anyone else you might of locked elbow with." Scrachez told UnderGround.

"Well I'm like no other fighter you might of fought in the past. Scrachez you're not going to win this one." UnderGround responded. Scrachez hissed and ran towards her, she fell right for it. UnderGround yoked Scrachez by the throat and tossed her like a rag doll. Scrachez was trying out and this was coming in UnderGround advantage. Scrachez threw some random punches and started to get very sloppy. The last punch by Scrachez UnderGround took her wrist, twisted it behind her, UnderGround pinned Scrachez. She got off of her and stepped on Scrachez spine, UnderGround was over her, flipped her over to see if she had any fight left they wasn't calling it over until...

On the ground Scrachez eyes pleaded for mercy. Those eyes stood before her and there stare had lasted for eternity, she could feel it. Then a black car passed by.

UnderGround looked down at her foot only to see a woman below her. She want to stop but she couldn't her body wouldn't allow her to. Her foot kept stomping tile, flesh anything that was in the way. Then a man walked in and all the attention was converted to him everyone stopped talking, all you heard was her foot hitting tile to a lifeless body and back again. He walked towards one of the back rooms and signaled for everyone to watch. Bulma stopped and kicked Scrachez off the arena.

"UnderGround everyone." Bulma walked towards her table. "If you didn't notice Roshi has entered the building so we expect your respect." Piccolo added as security took Scrachez.

"Roshi wants to speak with you in the back room." A man came up to Bulma and showed her which room he was in. When she open the door she notice the very low Japanese styled table in the middle of the room, no chairs. This room was small it also had another door way There was a little television and a refrigerator. He wasn't in the room yet. What disturbed Bulma was the stacks of magazine behind the TV, they looked like...

"Hey, You must be UnderGround Queen." An old man with sunglasses came from the other door way and sat across from her. Bulma shook her head. "I swear you're a beauty, I think you look better fighting." Roshi said with a huge grin, ear to ear.

"Thank you." Bulma was uncomfortable with this silly old man. How could organized this whole thing.

"No, Thank you. So how many wins to date." He was drooling as he stared at her.

"Excuse me?" Bulma said on the defensive.

"How many wins till today. How many times have you won." He slammed his head on the table in frustration.

"Well there was Masaka, a new blood, a princess named Burgel, a serf, CapTile, and Scrachez. Five." Bulma could count a handful of people now.

"Who did you collect from last time? Sam, Darrion, Dirrt..." He put out a few names to see if she'd recognize at least one.

"What do you mean. I haven't collected anything."

"Well I'll check into that. Here." Roshi handed Bulma a wad of zeni.

"I can't take this, have your money." She stood up and threw the zeni down.

"Then why are you in this. If it isn't about the money then what are you doing." Roshi scratched his head in confusion.

"The thrill." She said head out for the door.

"Well you're going to be unbeatable for some time now. See you some time you pretty, slim, sweet..." Bulma was going to have to talk 18 about this money thing. The people were everywhere, it must of been a break. Bulma saw the table were Mid Cytez was seated through the crowd and she walked towards that direction but her arm was dragged gently in the other direction.

"Is Mid Cytez still your home?" She knew who it was.

"Yeah it still is."

"Do you remember I said you were not a threat. This is the first fight I've ever watch you participate in. You're a threat to Ashes, I like challenges. UnderGround Queen my offer still stands, it will always stand. You might as well take it now." Vegeta was often get what he wants, often, always gets what he wants.

"You lied to me. You told me you only have one woman in Ashes and she was Scrachez. Who was the girl that ran out. What do you have to say about that?"

"Wasn't she the only woman at the site? I have warned her any more mess up like tonight and it's her head. I told you, I'm watching you." Vegeta walked away and disappeared in the crowd.

End Chapter Eight: Popular You

Yeah OMG 52KB's of in your face. That by far is my longest chapter. ya'll don't know all the stuff I've been through to finish this. I applied for a job hopefully I get it. Love Ya'll! This chapter is for you Kim. Next Chapter BIG C/H! A lot of twist in the story and if you didn't see twists, re-read or I'm going to loss you.

Next Chapters-9. A Site Went Wrong
Part One-Broken
10.Part Two-Found
11.Part Three-Lost

See ya soon if you Review
na na j
*