Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ A Site Went Wrong: Part Three- Lost ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-Need I say more eleventh chapter and I still claim not guilty.
A/N- Lotta Flashbacks
“Wha Wha.” Flashbacks
“Wha Wha.” The Present.
Chapter Eleven: A Site Went Wrong
Part Three- Lost
Flashback
“Capsule?”
“We're walking it's better you'll see.”
End Flashback
Walking is better it helps you build up your anger. Anger? Weird how I could never be angry at her in the past. I'm alive and I know where you are.
Flashback
“B not a lot of people know of this place. So you can tell anyone. Okay?”
“Okay Juu Juu.”
“When mom died things changed. So that's why we move. Dad is having builders build a place for me and Nana. He also tells me that me and you can be in walking distance.”
“Juu Juu why'd your mommy leave you?”
“Dad said she was sick.” Nana stepped in the room with us.
“Never mind that.” 18 interrupted. “Look how big this is we can hide here forever.
End Flashback
She didn't even leave this city or the Garage in fact. If those idiots knew any thing about the Garage, they'd know it's more than a garage. If you looked hard enough you'll see the tiny window and vent under the Garage. She never locked the door. If she did she was inside. But there was always away in.
The past will one day go… away.
But
What is Ashes offering me that Mid-Cytez can't? What about Spike?
He's guilty too.
Parting is such a hard gift.
Flashback
I got a call in the middle of the night I just picked up the phone not knowing it was 18. She had called more than 10 times that night.
“Bulma they took her.”
“Who?”
“The men with white suits they took away mommy.”
“That was probably a bad dream Juu.”
“No! I saw them take her in a van.”
“She'll be back, watch.”
“Bulma, I…think she died.”
“Juu, I don't think that was real. You were dreaming now go back to sleep and we'll talk in the morning.”
“B, don't hang up, please. I…I want you to stay. By my friend forever.”
“Yes Juu.”
“No Bulma. Promise, promise forever. Mommy never said forever. She said she'll try, but didn't promise forever.”
“Juu I promise forever. Okay.”
End Flashback
No one stable in her life except for 17 and me. Her mom died when she was young, her father abandoned her. Her other brother went missing. It was a nice that she had Bardock in her life in a way.
Flashback
“I have to make an announcement. My sweet child, 18 come here.”
“Bardock do I have to.”
“Of course. It is time for me to give all this activity a rest. I'd like to inform you all that 18 is the new leader of Mid-Cytez. So treat her like you would me.” While 18 walked up to the stage she tripped up the stairs.
“18 are you okay?” Tien ran to aid her up.
“Yeah Thanks.”
“Boy hands off of her. She can help herself up. She doesn't need dependence for the likes of you!”
“Sorry Bardock, I thought she might need some help.”
“No you're just in the way. No one is allowed to touch her, no one.”
End Flashback
Funny he had this sort of idea if you own Mid-Cytez you own it all. When Bardock left her it seems like it took a piece of her heart. After his death she became the free sprit she was destined to be.
Vegeta told me that I wasn't watching close enough. I thought Bardock was a bit possessive of 18. I had always thought that he was being “like a father” to her. Was I blinded by Bardock's nice smile also?
Flashback
“You never notice.” Vegeta looked up surprisingly.
“Notice what? He was just a father figure to her.”
“How blind can you women be?”
“What is that suppose to mean? He was very nice, an a good thing to happen in her life.”
“She was pregnant a few times, he made he get rid of them. He never let that bald freak near her, because he wanted to be the only one getting it from Killa. If she didn't tell you then you should re-valuate yourself as her “friend.”
“18 is my…”
“Yeah what was that? If she didn't tell you about that there has to be more she hasn't told you.”
“How do you know so much about them?”
“I was a unit leader for Mid-Cytez some time ago. When you knew if you have a traitor or not.”
“How long ago was that.”
“I was a 11.”
“How old are you now?”
“None of your business girl…19.”
“What's a unit leader?”
“Woman you ask too many questions.”
End Flashback
Parting would be horrible. Some imagine two friends parting with a tearful goodbye…not us. Killa has Krillen, she can take car of herself she doesn't need me. No more will I be her bulletproof vest.
My reason, do you have to have a reason for everything? I know that there is a reason for everything. It's the question “do I a reason to exploit her like this. Reasoning. You give me a reason not to, and I'll give you two more reasons that I should. But then I'll run out of reasons and then end up listening to yours.
I shouldn't, I shouldn't because it's wrong she's my best friend,
Was…
Maybe this will show them. My hurt may not be as bad a Goku, but it's hurt. It's enough hurt to purge myself away from her and this is the only way I understand how.
`What are you doing? Turn around you don't have to do this like Goku said jut let it be and go on with your life. If you do this it will hurt forever.' I sighed as a trickle of tears streamed from my cheeks. It's true this will hurt.
This is something I cannot forgive.
The Garage was just across the street now. If she's sleeping this will be a rude awakening.
Meanwhile
It's too hot Krillen, it's hot.” 18 complained. She was sitting on the couch, and hasn't moved from the spot since Bulma's disappearance.
“18 what are you talking about it's cold. Two more days till November, Sweetie.” Krillen has never seen 18 so down.
“Krillen what time is it?”
“9:14 why?”
“Leave.” 18 said very softly.
“No 18. You're not being rational.”
“Just leave.”
“I'm not going anywhere. They will find Bulma. Now get up and wash up.”
“Krillen I can't believe you want to stay here with me.”
“18, why not we've been through worst.” Krillen looked down at 18 who were facing away from him.
“Actually we haven't been through anything. It was me and Bardock and we…” 18 was cut off by Krillen.
“Don't start that, because if I remember correctly you came running to me! Every time I was there. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I left you here.”
“Bardock and I were in a relationship Krillen and those things are suppose to happen.”
“He was in his thirties 18 and you…you were young. That was not a relationship! He was old enough to be your father at the time.” Krillen went on.
“Shut up!”
“18 I've had up to my neck with this foolishness. We are together. We have a relationship, don't we?”
“Krillen I want you out.”
“Would you tell Bardock to get out? I make sure you're first in my life. Why can't I be the one you think about 24/7. Why?”
“Krillen I think we should have a break then. If you can't him then you can't respect my feelings.”
“So you're having feeling for a dead man. 18 I'm here and I will always be here. Don't do this. I love you.”
“Krillen our hearts are in different places. So leave.” She said softly.
“Okay. I'll be back later to check on you. Do you know what November 1st is?”
“No. All I know is that it's two days from now. A day from Halloween.”
“18, two years. I love you.”
“Leave! Climb the ladder. God, Krillen listen to me. Go!”
“18.”
“I just want to be alone.”
“What do you want from me?” Krillen yelled.
“Leave!”
“Okay.” Krillen said under his breath. Krillen stood up to his feet he couldn't believe this was coming out of 18's mouth. He climbed the ladder and she heard the Garage door open and then close.
“Krillen.” 18 sighed.
Back to Bulma
I stopped at the corner only a few steps from the Garage. Krillen was walking away for there, someone must be home.
Flashback
“18 me fighting, No.”
“Are you going to waste my time?”
“I don' know 18. How long you got because I can waste every last second of it.”
End Flashback
Flashback
“I'm going to kill you. I can't believe you got me to fight.”
“Why are you backing out?”
“No I'm staying.”
End Flashback
Those were fun times. Walking up to this door will destroy all those beautiful memories.
Flashback
“Prove it to me and the rest of this city. You fight tonight got it.”
“Bu…but what if I have to fight you?”
“You won't have to. I already fought my way in. “B” I need to see how raw you are.”
End Flashback
Raw Killa that was candy coated. I'll show raw. It won't be what I showed you in my other performance.
I'm walking down the street not knowing if I should do this. `Turn around.'
No! I will do this. Not to prove anything to anyone. This is for me!
Flashback
“Would you go back to her like a loyal dog?” Vegeta asked.
“I don't know.”
“You would. Did you think she'd hold value to your life? Well guess what she didn't. You'll sit in front of me today and curse her name. Tomorrow you'll sit in her lap, like a loyal dog. Do what you want I could care less.
End Flashback
I am no one's dog.
Walking closer I have no control over any of this anger, this tension, this hurt.
I fell less compassion. While touching the knob of the door. This whole gang thing changed my life. Being so close to death, it's time to end it all here. Twisting the doorknob was an unbearable joy. When I entered it was soulless, empty. The Garage included two couches some wooden chairs and the wooden china cabinet. The T.V was gone though. I looked in her room it too was empty, and her room was clean. There on the shelf was a picture of Nana, Killa, and I. How long was that taken? I wonder if she'd betray me then.
“Krillen I told you to…” 18 crept into her room. She had a oversized t-shirt on with black shorts on. “B” Her eyes watered up, it looked like she had been crying for years.
“Don't 18. I'm here to say I want out.”
“Bulma I'm so glad you're alright. I was so worried.” 18 ignored me.
“Don't play innocent with me!”
“What are you talking about? I've missed you. You told me forever…so I knew you were coming back.”
“What?”
“Remember you told me forever.”
“18 you're the reason I was so close to death.”
“Shh, stop shouting no one knows that I'm still here.”
“I knew.”
“Bulma do you want some water?”
“I want out!”
“I ran Krillen away, he's not coming back. Don't leave again.”
“You've lied so many times.”
“No, no, no!”
“I'm parting.”
“What was that?” 18 stopped not believing her ears.
“I'm parting.”
“Oh I see. To go with Raveness, your Chi Chi.”
“I already know about that. No, it's not going to be to her I'm parting with Vegeta.”
“They'll never except you!”
“Why not? You're my gift to them so they better except me.”
“So you're going to sell me out, just like that. Bulma you're family!”
“You're emotionally instable. If I were like family you wouldn't have left me for dead.”
“Bulma you don't understand…I didn't leave you.”
“You sure didn't come back KILLA!”
“Bulma I'm sorry but that's a name you shouldn't call me.”
“Why?”
“Friends shouldn't kill each other for meaningless things.”
“Or you'll hire someone to do the job for you. Killa we ain't friends anymore kiss that life goodbye.”
“If that's so then leave.”
“Like I said you're the parting gift.”
“I don't get it. Tell them where I am and get it done.”
“Oh I might. My deal to Vegeta was to find you and bring you as close to death as you did me.”
“Since you want to be politically correct Underground isn't it? You made a deal to attack a scorpion. Do you know why they call me Killa instead of a weak title like yours, have you thought about it? You never killed Masaka. First battle I killed some girl. I've been fight for years I only lost twice. Go to Vegeta and leave me be.”
“It's not that simple.”
Flashback
“No Bulma. Promise, promise forever.”
End Flashback
“Forever.” I balled up my and slammed it into the doorframe barely missing Killa. She's fast. I didn't know what to expect from the woman with a bag of tricks.
“What do you expect to do with one hit? Underground I'm not like the others. GO faster or I'll kill you right now.” She laughed. I realized this is a game to her. Faster she mouthed to me. I swung with lefts and rights but she kept avoiding my hits. Since the punches did not help I kicked her in the stomach. She soared into the living room. Killa held onto her stomach, I think it worked. Killa stood up and shook it off, and blew a kiss to me. This ticked me off. I went to run closer but then some came to me. She hasn't touched me once.
“Hey you're holding back. Don't worry about how fast I hit be concerned if you hit me at all.” I could see that flaring fire in her eyes, I guess that remark sent her off the edge. She dived off the couch and rolled in to me. I tumbled to the ground. While trying to get up she hit me in the side. I felt my insides shake under this tremendous power. Killa hits like a man. She dragged me by my hair and dropped me by at the wall.
“Leave. Go home.”
“No!” I roared while getting up.
“Oh well I warned you.” She threw her whole arm though as I stood. I stood there like a dear in headlights as she pulled her arm out the wall. Then she grabbed me by my neck and slammed my head into the creator in the wall. “You stupid GIRL. I made you; I watched your ridiculous fights. I know how you operate.” She laughed. I pushed our bodies away from the wall with my foot. I removed her hand from around my neck with nails I managed to get her arms behind her and pin her to the wall.
“I trusted you.” I kneed her in the back of the leg and slammed her head into the wall. Then I threw her over the “love” seat. I walked over to that area and she wasn't there. While looking I suddenly crumbled to my feet. She walked over me and dropped the wooden chair on me. She sat on the couch and lit a cigarette then she put it to her mouth.
“I don't do UG's anymore. Do you understand? I wanted out of that. That's the reason why I lost both times. I don't fight anymore!” Killa started to have a coughing fit then she extinguished. I hissed as she removed the chair off of me. I saw a chance to strike. She was a fool for moving it she had me down and should of took me out.
Killa had her stomach wide open. She threw the chair away from us. I stumbled and swung. To my surprise it felt as if I had hit a solid brick wall. She looked at me with her eyes filled with ecstasy. That's when I felt real fear, there's a huge chance that she can kill me. What did I get myself into? Those blue ice eyes use to belong to my best friend. I closed my eyes and swung up it hit across her cheek. That was a lucked out hit.
Killa coughed up a bunch of blood and spat it my way. This woman took every thing I have thrown at her. She's a beast. She tried hooking me with a right but I barely evaded it. She hammered me in the chest I started to wheeze. I hoped she was done, she wasn't. She smacked my back down and kneed me in the face. After that she slammed her elbow in my back. I tried to shatter way to recuperate but then she snatched me by my collar and picked me up with both hands then threw me into her mother's china cabinet. The glass shattered the wood snapped and china pieces were everywhere. I was cover with the combination of the three and some blood. The pieces of glass were still falling.
“Get up! This is what you wanted. Get up and fight ma UnderGround Queen!” She yelled. “No one understands me. I thought you did. You come here with nothing to prove, you come to fight me of all people.” She was calmer. “Only a few times have you gotten good hits in that I haven't given you.” Killa whispered to me. “ You backstabbing wench. GET UP!” She ordered. I tried me hardest to get up and knock the crap out of her, but there was no way I could. I felt her anger building higher. “GET UP! Killa kicked my side making the glass dig deeper she was going to kick again so I grabbed her leg this caused her to fall. She lay on the floor and began to laugh. I dragged myself away to the couch and used the arms of the couch as support. I saw a metal chair and I limbed and got it as I limbed back I came to the conclusion that I could not lift this heavy chair over my head. I dropped the chair and planted my foot on her chest. Then I felt a very sharp pain I look down and Killa had bit my leg. I pulled it off of her and she pushed me. I had flipped over the love seat and fell to the floor.
Killa stood up fast and hesitated to punch me, but when she did swing she missed and some how I got a shot at her neck. She gasped hard, and fell to her knees. She held on to my legs, like she didn't want me to move. Killa's hands were drench with sweat and she was shaking.
“Go you've won.” Killa uttered out slowly. I couldn't the fear in her hands told me not to. “Why do you stand? Go.” She demanded softly. “GO!” 18 pushed me back which sent me flying by the door I scurried out and slammed the door behind me. I had cuts all over me I felt my face to see if there were cuts, there wasn't. I don't need my parents gawking over cuts on me.
“Go you've won.” I repeated to myself. She could of killed me, but instead…Ha. Trick or Treat. Well see where this puts us in the future. I looked back with a half hearted laugh and left.
Later on at the Garage
“18, 18.” The raven-haired man walked into the war zone that occurred earlier that day. “This is horrible. 18!” He looked into her room and there she was sleeping. “18 wake up. They found Bulma.” 17 announced with a smile. “Spike saw it on the news and has been talking my ear off about it.” 17 walked closer to her bed. She had the black satin sheets over her head. “I told him that he can't see her before you do. So I was thinking to cheer you up I can take you to C.C today.”
“No thank you.” 18 muttered. “Did Krillen call you over here?”
“Yeah but I'm not here for that. What you and him do does not concern me at this present moment.”
“I already talk to Bulma.” She mumbled.
“What?” 17 asked not understand a word she just said.
“I already spoke with the UnderGround. She is no longer with Mid-Cytez.” She spoke very low.
“You finally let her go. I bet you somebody “in” had something to do with her disappearance.”
“17 she's recruited with Slayer. She resigned about an hour ago. Bulma's gone. Look what I gave birth to. `180 is a commercial, while 360 is real life. What are we living?' A quote from a great man. Why Vegeta?” 18 cried. “My wish is to have a real 360, something new. I'm dragged right back in. I let her go anyone else it's `blood in blood out.' Two hours ago my best friend of almost 10 years was missing.”
“So what you're next move?”
“I want to see how far she gets to us meeting again. Call Dad.”
“Why? If it's the mess 18 I'll call the boys over and clear it out.”
“No. We need a place to stay. This place is not livable. I can't go to Krillen's, especially now. Besides it's about time Dad acted like a real father.”
“18?”
“17.”
“I understand.”
“Also understand your propaganda will be reviewed.” She smiled.
“Where are you going?”
“Where ever Daddy's plane ticket says.”
“You won't be staying at his house.”
“I have to get out. Dad lives on the outskirts of West City and even that's too close to this God forsaken dump. Do you want to come?”
“No I belong here. Plus there's a lot of business that needs to be taken care of. How long will you be gone?”
“I'll be gone for six months. Give me the phone.” 17 hands her a compact case. He love his sister and would die for her if necessary.
“Dr. Gero's office please”… “Well then page him and tell him his daughter is calling”… “Well then I'll wait. No! Who ever he's speaking with isn't half as important than me. So tell him NOW!”… “Thank you.”
“You are so bad.” 17 huffed playfully. 18 smiled at her brother.
“Hello Father. You might be in for a surprise”… “I don't care if you're in a business meeting. Dad I need a favor and I'm coming to the house tonight. Oh if any of your security wimps put their hands on me they will die. So tell them in advance that a beautiful blonde pregnant woman's coming to visit.”
End Chapter Eleven: A Site Went Wrong
Part Three- Lost
The Trinity is over. The rest of the story will be told in third person point of view (P.O.V Kay-Kay) I had this chapter thought of before I even wrote the story. Don't worry I'm committed. What do ya'll think? Pureboi!!{Victoria you spelled it wrong.}
Dedicated to my girls may we stay friends forever.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
NOW
MAKE
A
RESOLUTION
AND
REVIEW!!!