Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Tommorrow is not Promised ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ganstas' Eyes
Disclaimer- I don't own DB/Z/GT (sorry)
Chapter One: Tomorrow is not Promise.
She walked down the street. This particular street...she didn't know why she was walking, but she walked all the way to the corner. She saw a figure across the street, and she swore it was a man. She walked towards it and all car seen to avoid hitting her. Walking closer to this mysterious man that caught her attention someone suddenly called her name. The man she so desperately wanted to see disappeared. Someone called her name again and the figure stood in front of her. They looked into each other eyes, for what seemed to be forever. Slowly a black car came of nowhere, and his intense stare stopped.
Bulma Briefs had this dream almost every time she dreamt.
"Could I have a different dream that's all I ask of you." She said to the bible on her nightstand
" 2:03, it's early. Today I'll be in a site and I hope that I live later on to tell about it." She laid in her thoughts and fell asleep again.
Later that day
" Bulma, Dear. Wakey,wakey. It's 10:45 hon." Her said from outside her door.
" But I don't want to..." She replied.
"But it's a Saturday Bulma." She said Stepping into Bulma's room.
' i just want to sleep' She said burring her head in her pillow.
"And you can hang around with your friends, walk around town, do things that most 17 year olds do. Stay out your fathers lab it's a Saturday.” She said hugging Bulma.
" Mom we are not a normal family. I have friends, and I plan on going out with them this afternoon." Bulma said in a matter of factly.
"Okay have fun then and don't kill anyone." She joked kind of knowing what has been going on.
"Mom!" Bulma exclaimed.
"I'm just kidding, Honey and plus my little baby doesn't hang around that type of crowd."
'Only if you knew, Mom.' She said in her head.
"Well I'm cooking breakfast so get downstairs after you wash up."
"Okay Ma "Mrs. Briefs left Bulma's room to cook.
" If she only knew." She mumbled.
She swung her legs over the side of her bed. She took her shower and dried off. She took a moment to adore her curly blue locks. Very few had blue hair. She did this everyday since the accident you never know when your last day might come.
She looked at the colors of her outfit carefully, not to pick any colors that might get her killed. The colors she need were black and red. Colors she need to avoid are green, blue, pink, and white. Some of these colors she'd normally wear out. Now her life would be different. She'd spend all her Saturdays with "friends". And pray everyday that she didn't see Brodock all to soon.
" Mom I'm out, see you later." Bulma said leaving for the door.
" B-Hon' no breakfast."
"No Mom, see you. Oh yeah...love ya."
End Chapter: Tomorrow is not Promised.
So ya Like it, or ya don't please tell me what you think because your opinion matters...well to me it does. This time I'm so totally committed. Big THANKS to those that review for Tthe Other Child. Thank this journey with me you will not be disappointed with all the twist and turns, Deception, lies some love, guns, AND More.
REVIEW.