Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Ashes Will, She Is Not Willing ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Not guilty! That will be my plea. The only thing I might be guilty of is writing this tale from my favorite show. I do not own or intend to own Db/Z/Gt or any of the products mentioned. I'm also do not get paid to do this, it is sheer entertainment. I do own Abaddon and Nostalgia; they are characters in the back of my mind.
Chapter Fifteen: Ashes Will, She Is Not Willing
The snow came in lightly and accumulated over time. Bulma took her air-capsule to Ashes. She hurried to land in hope that no one saw her. She ran to the door and knocked.
“Hey Vegeta open up.” She yelled to the door.
“Bulma?”
“Goku? Where's Vegeta?” She looked surprise as she saw Goku at the door and not Vegeta.
“Don't know, but come inside.” Goku guided her inside the faculty.
“Didn't you meet with him at the Restaurant?” She looked confused. At their last conversation Vegeta and Goku said they'd meet there.
“No, it's burnt to ashes. Whoever did it might die. The old man put a hit on the person, and it seems like everyone wants this person's blood.”
“Do you know who did it?”
“No, but Raveness thinks she knows everything, she feels that Vegeta did it.” Goku placed himself in a chair distressed.
“Really.”
“Vegeta laid the arson title to rest when Bardock officially stop being a leader. I think that it's someone that's still in Mid-Cytez. Someone that knew the ins and outs, someone like 17.”
“What makes you think that?”
“That gas wasn't in its complete form.”
“That doesn't mean answer my question. Why 17?”
“When Mid-Cytez wasn't a joke he was interested in Vegeta's “craft” and there were some others but they will remain nameless. I don't know what to think. I shouldn't throw random names around like that. Raveness needs to realize not everyone is trying to kill our son. I feel that someone just wanted to burn something and they picked the Restaurant. ”
“And you believe that with your heart?”
“Of course.”
“You are too gullible.”
“That's exactly what Raveness said.” The door opened and then it closed. It was Vegeta in a light jacket.
“Where were you?” Goku asked.
“…Nikki Town.” He stomped the snow off his boots and shook the snow off his shoulders. “I have an assignment for you.” He then threw his coat on the couch.
“Who?” Asked Bulma.
“You! This will be your way to gain my trust.” Vegeta threw a manila folder on the table. “I want you to bring him to me,” Bulma looked at the pictures of a man with red hair and blue eyes. “nothing more the first man is top priority.” The top priority Vegeta reference to was the red head. “Then I want you to bring him to me.” It was a picture of her previous comrade, Tien. “You don't have to get him as of yet. His death will come soon enough. The old man only wants to talk to the first man.”
“Why Tien?” Goku asked nosily.
“Tien has already written his finishing speech, he's just waiting for someone to dig his grave. The old man will see that it is done.”
“Oh!” Goku ran into the backroom Bulma and Vegeta looked at each other confused by Goku's actions. He ran out with his coat and some black boots.
“Kakarot?”
“How come I didn't see it coming?”
“What are you talking about Goku sit down and let's talk about it…” Bulma tried to reason with him.
“No I have to find her.”
“Kakarot you're talking nonsense.”
“No Vegeta don't leave out of here, don't sent Bulma to get that red head dude.”
“Who?”
“My biological name.”
“Oh…Kakarot! How are you going to tell me what to do?”
“Don't leave out of here or Raveness will kill you. If I can't find her you're screwed.”
“I didn't do anything to that beast you call a wife.”
“I can't explain it right now, but I will say this if you leave you will die.” Goku ran outside, they waited for a short draft of wind from Goku's return. He didn't come back.
“What happened?” Vegeta inquired.
“The Restaurant burnt down.”
“No duh.”
“Then why ask? I shouldn't even tell you.” She turned her back towards him.
“Tell me.”
“Raveness thinks you tried to kill her son.”
“That doesn't make…”
“Doesn't matter if it makes sense a certain “craft” you were well with. She thinks you set the Restaurant on fire. A lot of people do, Goku is among the very the few that believes you didn't do it.”
“Do you think I did it?”
“To be honest… yeah”
“Good girl, but I didn't do it? I'm sending you anyways “Bulma.” Don't touch Tien.”
“Where can I find the first guy?”
“South and 3rd.”
“That's the outskirts.”
“You will have Dirrt, Scrachez, Jeice, Nappa, Recoome, Buter, and Nostalgia he will be joining you later. You will report everything to me.”
“Yes Sir.”
“Stop being cute, you'll be killed if you spoke to them like that. They take missions seriously. Come here tomorrow. See you then.” Bulma left the facility and blasted off in her capsule.
The Next Day
Bulma stood outside and heard the others conversing inside Ashes Facility. She could die today she doesn't know if these people will turn on her and shot her dead. She opened the door and expected gun barrels shoved down her throat, but they all looked shocked. Bulma stood in the doorway waiting for someone to speak. She smirked when she saw that Scrachez was not in the bunch.
“I called all of you here to meet Miss Underground Queen today I'm sending you all on a mission. She's here to stay, don't kill her off.” Vegeta laughed with his comrades. Some were whispering about Underground and some were listening to Vegeta. “This should go smoothly.” Vegeta insisted.
“You all know the routine stay behind me, and show her the ropes.” Nappa yelled like it was a habit.
“Nappa not so fast, she is leading today.”
“What? Vegeta I always…”
“Not today, Nappa she's in charge. Hopefully she has reviewed my instructions carefully.”
“That's fine by me Vegeta.” Jeice smiled.
“Know this all of you will listen to her.”
“Don't worry about that Vegeta we'll show her the same respect we've shown you.”
“I'm sure you will. Someone called Scrachez?”
“I told her to come on, she told me 15 minutes.” Buter the tallest of the group said.
“Vegeta we should go now.” Bulma offered.
“No you will all wait for Scrachez. I want to see if she can work under pressure.”
“Whatever you're the boss.” Without a missed beat Scrachez opened the door and enter the facility.
“Nice for you to join us. You'll assist Underground.”
“Who me?”
“Yeah you. Her right got it. I don't want any screw ups.”
“Alright. Why are we doing this mission anyways?” Jeice asked.
“The old man wants to have a meeting with him but he did a rotten deal with Mid-Cytez. He's afraid that he's going to die. We're sent to escort him.” Bulma wanted to prove that she were up to this.
“Oh she studies.”
“Make sure he doesn't die. The old man needs him. No screw ups!” Vegeta commanded again.
“Are we walking there?” Dirrt was on the verge of complaining.
“Yes.” An annoyed Vegeta said.
“Why.”
“We'll know our surroundings better.” Bulma added.
“Vegeta we should use a capsule.” Scrachez insisted.
“Use a capsule then.” Vegeta sounded frustrated.
“It's better if we walked.” Bulma suggested.
“Just get in the capsule.” Ashes walked out the building leaving Bulma and Vegeta to themselves.
“They're not going to going to listen to me.”
“Why not? Why do you think they'll act different? Don't worry about crap like that. Please don't screw this up. Your life isn't on the line.” They winked at each other; she made her way outside where the capsule and Ashes were ready for her. While walking in Scrachez grabbed Bulma's arm.
“You nervous?”
“No actually. Why are you?
“You should be.” The intense blue fires rage within their eyes. “Watch yourself.” They both jumped into the capsule away from one another. Jeice was piloting and Scrachez sat in the passenger's seat. Bulma sat next to Dirrt.
“So Underground Queen how does this guy look?”
“Well he's about 5' 10…5' 11. The pictures Vegeta gave me he looked like a normal guy. He's like 20ish.”
“Yeah you screw with Mid-Cytez money they'll screw with your life. He must have did that back when Bardock lead.” Jeice interrupted.
“You plan on sticking with us or are you going to beat the pulp out of Vegeta too.” Everyone laughed but Scrachez.
“No I'll be staying.”
“Good I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say I'm glad you're with us, and it'll be nice to have some more eye candy `round here.” Nappa said being generous.
“Your right about that.” Someone whispered.
“It's about time.” Nappa said aloud. “and you get bored at looking at the same thing.” He pointed towards Scrachez with his elbow. “If you know what I mean?” Bulma laughed along with the group, she felt more comfortable around the boys of Ashes.
“Man I could be doing something else instead of listening to your conversation.” Scrachez was annoyed about now.
“Well then…” Underground was going to put her foot in her mouth, but Nappa interrupted.
“But Vegeta asked you to be Underground's right hand. That's an honor. I wish I `d be called to be her right. For now she's Vegeta's right and you are hers.” Nappa flattered.
“Scrachez are you staying with Ashes.” Dirrt asked.
“What do you think?”
“Well I think once Vegeta gets what he needs for you. You'll no longer be of use.” Bulma included to Dirrt's point.
“What use would that be pray tell.”
“Only Vegeta knows. Whatever you're doing to stay alive you should stick to it.” Nappa laughed but then he caught it with a cough.
“I'll always be here.”
“You think so?”
“Yeah I think so. I'm the first lady. There's no way he'll get rid of me.”
“Just like Vegeta said you'll be the only female in Ashes. It seems like anything is possible now, shot I think I'm able to fly.” Bulma smirked and everyone snickered.
“I'm sick of this idol talk. First of all ya'll just want to see who can get in her pants first.” Bulma looked to the passengers seat and raised her eyebrow.
“Scrachez she's not you. She doesn't reek of the name slut; we'll treat her with the utmost respect. You were a bet and I won. I put 2000 yeni on Jeice.” Nappa laughed, Bulma covered her mouth she wasn't surprised though.
“What?”
“You heard me I put 2000 on Jeice to screw you within 2 day and 3000 in one day I was the only one that bet on him…It was him or Zarbon. You don't want to know how much I won that faithful day.”
“I don't want to hear anymore of this nonsense.” Scrachez was silent the rest of the way and put her head down. She listened to them laugh and carry on in the back. She wondered why has she let them disrespect her this long.
Ashes hit their destination to a small area called Kalli 27 miles south of Orange, 5 miles from Nikki, and 30 miles southeast from West City that's what the little ticker read on the GPS system. Bulma tried to remember what Vegeta told her, like not screwing around on the “mission.” Everyone walked out slowly and saw how desolated the place were. Kalli is a very mountainous region and there fog there is no joke.
“This is South and Second Jeice.”
“Well we'll just walk a block over to third then is it that serious.”
“I guess not. Lets go.” As they marched across the street there were crows on a house overhead as if they were cawing at Ashes death, and then the crows flew away
“So UG which building is this person in?” Buter leaned over and asked.
“Vegeta didn't tell me.”
“Vegeta where he's located would help us just a little bit, never mind Nostalgia must know then.”
“You looking for me or are you a middle child thrashed by Bardock.” This man came from around the corner. He was lengthy and he had a mess of red locks with sea blue eyes.
“We're taking you to see the old man.” Nostalgia a man with long brown hair popped out of nowhere declared.
“Nos where were you this whole time?” Nappa asked his long time comrade.
“Waiting here.”
“Why?”
“Vegeta's orders.” The red head stared at Bulma like he knew her from somewhere.
“Who's she?” The red head pointed to Bulma.
“UGQ.”
“She's a…”
“Yeah!” Scrachez cut him off.
“I refuse to go with…she's a middle child and even though she might of left like some of you did she can still have connections.”
“You're going to have to trust me. I'm not part of Mid-Cytez anymore. You also have no choice…Hey!” The red head ran from the group Dirrt and Nostalgia ran after him.
“This isn't going to sit well with Vegeta if he gets away Underground.” Bulma didn't even respond to Scrachez.
“They'll catch him.” Nappa cheered. The red head stop running to catch his breath. Nostalgia hit him across the face then he and Dirrt dragged the red head back by Nappa's feet.
“Hey cement stings don't it?” Nappa looked down trying to his feet holding back his laugh. “We're here to take you to the old man.”
“Why is she here?”
“Wouldn't I like to know?”
“She's good ain't no way she'll be with Mid-Cytez with that dramatic display.”
“What did she do that was so dramatic?”
“She fought Bardock's lover.”
“UnderGround fights do not count with showing ones appreciation.”
“She didn't fight her at a UG it was an outside fight.”
“Where was Bardock?” Everyone locked at the red head surprised.
“Bardock is dead, actually it close to being a year. I'm surprise you haven't heard about it.”
“Wow no one told me. So who had the pleasure of doing him in?”
“That person is unknown. While the cops were questioning people someone slipped Raveness name. She had her child taken away and Marker took the child in.” Jeice enlightened the group.
“How did you know that?”
“I'm a person to listen and I never talk about myself. Anyways she wasn't found guilty, but they wouldn't allow her to have the kid back.”
“Touching story but we have to get him to Roshi or Vegeta will flip, time is money.” Nostalgia signaled for the red head to stand up. The group circled the red head and walked to second, and then loaded onto the capsule.
“I still don't trust her.” The red head point towards Bulma who already boarded the Capsule along with the boys of Ashes.
“Believe me she's not to be trusted.” Scrachez agreed.
“Really comrades are not suppose to feel that towards each other. Every one else seems to be doing fine except for you. So can I really trust you?”
“I don't follow the crowd.” The red head looked her in the eyes. Not knowing what to look for. He felt that if he starred long enough he would see her soul. He saw nothing.
“Who are you?” He asked she just snickered.
“Do you think you'll make out of this alive?”
“Yes.” She kept a smile in her eyes and sat in the front like she did earlier. The guys and Bulma sat in the back as well with the mysterious red head.
“Dude you are the slowest runner ever.” Dirrt laughed.
“That's why I never made the track team.”
“What's your name?”
“Abaddon it means destruction, angel of the abyss given to me by the UnderGround himself.” Everyone looked surprise kind of like a first grader that just said a four-lettered word.
“No one calls him by that name.” Jeice said in shock he started the engine and launched off.
“You all are scared of him. If he's gone then why do you fear that very name? No answer, that's what I thought.”
“You were afraid too, if you weren't you'd been back in Orange City. You were scared of what he would do to you.” Nostalgia replied thinking that Abaddon was calling them cowards.
“That much maybe true, ya'll are afaird of a dead man. Which makes no sense.” Abaddon added.
“It's respect. He started this and we are paying him his dues.” Nappa added his two cents to agree with Nostalgia.
“No he didn't start this. A little history lesson for you all; the gangs were dieing out my father, Bardock, and the old man had to do something dramatic. Originally Orange Cytez was constructed to protect the city, there own. This happened about 30 years ago. So they decided to mess with the Nikki's. My father told me that the plan was to provoke the Nikki's to destroy the UnderGround city, Orange Cytez were going to “protect” the city. When it came to Orange Cytez became overwhelmed and knocked down 20 buildings to stop the Nikki's. When they surfaced land Bardock told everyone that he had to destroy those buildings. Everyone else felt that he should've done something different. The group felt that Bardock shouldn't be the right hand to the old man. They felt the best choice was my father. Bardock then took some guy standing next to him, one of his comrades and told them that if my father became the old man's right hand he kill him. No one said anything that would convince Bardock to stop. So he buried the gun in the man's temple and released. That very second my father quit. After that no one else was allowed to quit. No one knows who started the gangs but it was not Bardock. He and the old man carried Orange Cytez on their backs. The old man left and then Orange Cytez disbanded into two groups West Side and Mid-Cytez. West Side moved to West City. West City made an alliance with the Nikki's. The Nikki's had no choice because they were dieing out as well.
Bardock took Mid-Cytez and basically made it into an organization. Bardock trusted me too much so I screwed him over, took his money and ran to Nikki town. Bardock found me and I was put to death. None of you knows what that means. It's far different from the court system. Bardock was going to kill my only family at the time. He was going to do it in front of me, lock me in this room for six days then, they were to beat me to death however long that may have been. They found my father and when he saw me roped down to a chair he knew. We got out and ran towards the door. Bardock was coming through this door. Him and my father got entangled then Bardock pulled out this huge knife. I tried to grab it from him. My father said to me “stand back boy and let us men handle this.” My dad didn't even have a chance. I watched helplessly as Bardock stab him 57 times, my died around the 21st. That man you all are afaird of laughed at my father's death. Bardock wasn't even a suspect. I had a reason to be scared. He told me that I was next after he kicked the limp corpse that was once my father. I ran about 20 miles to Kalli that night. I had a reason to be scared of that man.” Abaddon finished out of breath, with this back-story of the gangs.
“Man.” Dirrt replied no one else said a thing for a while.
“What do you think the old man wants?” Bulma said to break the silence.
“Information, or maybe the okay to move back. You look surprise.” Abaddon pointed towards Bulma. “Bardock had these “put to death's” many of times.”
“I just didn't know Bardock to be a violent person.” Bulma admitted.
“When did you join?”
“Close after his death.”
“Sorry if I was a little concerned about you. I just wasn't sure.” The red head laughed his ignorance off.
“We're here.” Jeice announced.
They landed in front of the subway that led to the UnderGround. The group walked down the stairs and through the hollow hall to the UnderGround's main area.
“I'll walk there.” Abaddon walked towards the old man's office that he and Underground had once conversed in. So Ashes waited.
“Yo I thought that Bardock started this whole thing.” Recoome was surprise just like everyone else.
“Well now we know the truth, it's not like any of us questioned Bardock's involvement and his lack of leadership. That's why Ashes was created. If no one would had questioned Bardock like Vegeta did we would still be in Mid-Cytez unit leaders.” Buter reminded. There were footsteps coming from the hall.
“What are you doing here?” Nappa asked.
“I'm here to see the old man.” It was 17 and he leaned on the doorway and crossed his arms in the sight of Bulma with Ashes.
“Well you'll have to wait.” Scrachez flipped her hair to the opposite side of her shoulder.
“I'll wait, why is the old man busy?”
“Yes.” Scrachez replied.
“Okay then I'll have no choice then to talk to you all. So how does it feel to have Underground in your “family?”
“I love it she's the best thing to happen to Ashes. Too bad you all had to let her go.” Nappa wiped his eyes like he was crying.
“Yeah well Underground you should come back, 18's gone.”
“No I'm okay here.”
“You know where I am if things don't go as you planned.”
“17 you…” Nappa trampled towards 17.
“Nappa now you know the old man wouldn't like it if all of you beat poor me. R-5 people know your rules.”
“Wait till you get outside. I'll be waiting for you.” Nappa cracked his knuckles.
“Go ahead and if I ain't there in about 10 minutes you can start with out me…Okay.” 17 teased at Nappa's at lack of comprehension with his crystal blue eyes.
“Be glad…” The door that leads to the old man's office opened slowly out stepped Abaddon.
“Thank you old man, thank you.” 17 walked passed Abaddon and he remembered him from back in the day. 17 looked back at Bulma he shook his head then he closed the door.
“What did the old man say?” Buter asked trying to be curious. Everyone looked at Buter as if he were foolish.
“He told me ya'll can escort me to the outside and today I'm a free man. I can move my family here and show my children where I grew up. My name is Eric. I will no longer be called Abaddon.”
“That's good.” Bulma agreed.
“Yeah let's get going. I want to move my family here as soon as possible.” The group agreed and left the subway area. Other tall buildings surrounded the subway. “I'm FREE!” He yelled into the streets they watched as the building absorbs the sound and laughed with glee. “Come on now I'm a free man.” There were no more laughs, nothing just the sound of ravens cawing and flying away from a near by building. Suddenly everything felt wrong.
“Everyone get down.” Underground yelled but it was too late. Eric was descending to the ground onto his back. He was gone. Everyone took a glanced down to see the damage done. His eyes rolled to the back with a slight smile. One bullet to the head took Eric's life.
End Chapter Fifteen: Ashes Will, She Is Not Willing
In a heated dispute with myself it's spelled Gangstas' not Ganstas'. Tell me what you think.
Pretty Blue Eyes (I beat the deadline) and Kay Kay, thank you for advertising. Yo I Love all of you so make a Review if you do your wish will come true. Lots Of Love
Next Chapter- Stay There Is know Rule Without You Do I need to say more????