Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Geek in Pink ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Geek in the Pink
 
This is a song fic using Jason Mraz's song Geek in the Pink, inspired by my roommate who love's Jason Mraz.
 
Also dedicated to my good friend Caithion who is going to murder me for writing about Vegeta in such a manner.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or Geek in the Pink. And I don't own anything…pink.
 
Alternate Universe: Slightly altered. Mirai Trunks does not destroy Frieza, just King Cold. Someone else destroys Frieza. ^_@
 
Yo, Brotha A to z,
Yo, wussup B,
Yo, What time is it?

Ha-ha, It's laundry day!
 
Vegeta walked out on to the porch wearing an atrocious pink button down shirt with the words `Bad Man' written in black across the back and yellow pants.
 
He looked like a strawberry ice cream cone with spiked hair. It was very wrong and the Prince stood there with a very unamused look on his face, same as usual, staring at the astonished earthlings.
 
Bulma smiled and said. “That's better now you don't smell and you are fashion savvy.”
 
Yamcha was trying insanely hard not to laugh at the warrior. Vegeta grunted in reply and sat on the railing of the porch with his arms crossed.
 
Yamcha finally lost it and burst out into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. “Kami Vegeta! You look so funny in that!”
 
Vegeta growled at Yamcha's outburst and grabbed him up by the collar of his shirt and stared angrily at him. “What's so funny human?” He growled.
 
Yamcha stopped with a choking noise and turned deathly pale. “No…nothing…Ve…geta.” He stuttered.
 
“Oh really? You seem to find my attire amusing? Why is that?” He said his voice laced with arsenic and a promise of death.
 
“It's just a big strong warrior like yourself shouldn't be wearing pink.” Yamcha said in one final gulp of breath.
 
“Is that so?” Vegeta said sarcastically as if he didn't know. “So I look stupid, feminine in it is that it?”
 
Yamcha shook his head hard not wanting to invoke the wrath of Vegeta any further.
 
Vegeta growled and threw Yamcha across the porch and his body broke through the barrier and crashed into a bush below.
 
Bulma shook her head at the demeanor of her newest guest as Vegeta grunted his approval with a smirk and sat back down. “When do we eat woman?” He asked.
 
Bulma sighed and went to get the food and to make sure Yamcha was alive. `Crazy fool. Pink or blue Vegeta will kill him. Although…' Bulma stopped on the other side of the sliding door and looked back. `He is rather handsome in that shirt.'
 
Well let the geek in the pink take a stab at it
If you like the way I'm thinkin' baby wink at it
I may be skinny at times but I'm fat fulla rhymes
Pass me the mic and I'm a grab at it
Well isn't it delicious crazy way that I'm kissin'
This baby listen to this don't wanna miss it while it's hittin'
Sometimes you gotta fit in to get in
But don't ever quit cause soon I'm gonna let you in but see

I don't care what you might think about me
You'll get by without me if you want
Well,I could be the one to take you home
Baby we could rock the night alone
If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down
But sugar don't forgetin' what you already know
That I could be the one to turn you out
We could be the talk across the town
Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another
You might regret what you let slip away

like the geek in the pink
well l
ike the geek in the pink, yeah
 
As Vegeta ate his large meal Yamcha nursed his bruised head and face careful not to look at the Prince or his wardrobe.
 
Bulma was too busy staring at Vegeta to notice much else. Even if Vegeta noticed her mind had long since shut down and there was no way she could have stopped herself.
 
Just then Yamcha and Vegetas's heads snapped around as they sensed an enormous ki approaching Earth. Vegeta growled and stood up.
 
“Vegeta what's wrong?” Bulma asked confused.
 
“Frieza! He is alive!”
 
“It can't be!” She stuttered nervously.
 
“He's headed straight for Earth.”
 
“Darn! Goku's not back yet!” Yamcha growled fear and anger seizing him.
 
“Damn him! Never around when you need his sorry third class ass.” Vegeta growled taking off towards the signal and Yamcha was about to follow when Bulma cried out. “Don't you leave me!” Yamcha groaned and picked her up to take her with him.
 
Shortly Vegeta arrived near the landing sight to be, with Yamcha carrying Bulma slowly after him.
 
When Vegeta saw that Yamcha was carrying Bulma he groaned. “Why did you bring her?”
 
“I insisted upon coming.” She said arrogantly.
 
“It's too dangerous here for you.” Vegeta hissed.
 
Bulma gasped and placed her hand on her chest preparing to chew him out. “Why I never! I have just as much right to be here as you! I am not a weakling contrary to popular belief I….are you concerned for my welfare?”
 
Vegeta snorted in response and turned away from her as he watched King Cold's ship descend.
 
Bulma was touched. `He cares about me.' She thought giddily.
 
Yamcha groaned at Bulma as she sighed a long day dreamy sigh. `Just cause he wears pink she thinks he is hot stuff.' He didn't have time to finish his thought when he heard the alien craft creak to a landing across the plain.
 
Fear engulfed him until suddenly he felt familiar ki signatures moving towards them. “Yes! They're coming!” He cheered.
 
Vegeta growled and clenched his fists. “Somehow I doubt they will get here in time.”
 
He was right at that moment a hiss could be heard as the door to the ship opened and a troop of Cold's own trotted out and scanned the surrounding area.
 
Vegeta immediately crouched down and the others saw him instantly doing the same. They watched as Cold and Frieza marched regally out of the craft. Without Piccolo no one knew what was being said, but before any of them could worry about what was being said a stranger with lavender hair appeared and confronted the icy duo. After quickly destroying Frieza's troops the lavender haired teen challenged King Cold and they drifted off into a flying fight of fists vs. sword.
 
As the two fought Vegeta stared hard at Frieza who watched the fight with his same slimy smirk. Vegeta clenched his fists and his jaw as his felt his skin crawl at the sight of his old master alive.
 
As angry as he was that he didn't kill Frieza he had been relieved to know he was at least dead. Now here he was resurrected and all of Vegeta's old fears were brought back with him. He looked back at Yamcha and Bulma…mostly Bulma. He was being to feel something towards her that he had not felt in a long time. He had never in his life had nothing and yet so much to lose. He growled and thought to himself, `I am going to regret this later.'
 
He blasted off towards Frieza with a one minded purpose. Kill
 
Vegeta landed directly in front of Frieza, but Frieza didn't look at him. “I should have known you wouldn't die so easy.” He said.
 
“Fuck you Frieza.”
 
Frieza looked straight at him and smirked evilly. “Would you?”
 
Vegeta roared in anger before he charged the mechanical lizard.

Well my relationship fodder don't mean to bother nobody
But Cupid's automatic musta fired multiple shots at her
Because she fall in love too often that's what the matter
At least I talk about it keep a pattern of flattery and
She was starin' through the doorframe,and
Eyeing me down like already a bad boyfriend
Well she can get her toys outta the drawer then
Cause I ain't comin' home I don't need that attention, see

I don't care what she might think about me
She'll get by without me if she want
well, I could be the one to take her home
Baby we could rock the night alone
If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down
But sugar don't forgetin' what you already know
that I could be the one to turn you out
We could be the talk across the town
Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another
You might regret what you let slip away
 
Vegeta stood victorious in the rubble. His clothes were torn and dirty, but he didn't care. Frieza was dead and he had seen a glimmer of super saiyan power and was now bound and determined to feel the entirety of it coursing through his veins.
 
The lavender hair teen stared down at the warrior from his high perch a small smile on his face thinking, `Nice work father.'
 
The Z fighters dared not move as they stared down at the victorious saiyan. None of them knew what he would do next.
 
Vegeta looked up at Bulma out of some knowing instinct that told him he needed to have her.
 
Bulma felt the same warmth travel her spine and unlike the other Z fighters she ran down the rocky slope towards him. She ran to him and he grabbed her up pulling her towards him and kissing her with a force of passion the likes of which he did not know where they came from. In the back of his mind he heard his father's words. `When you meet your life mate you will know. It will be like….fate.'
 
Bulma was lost in the euphoria of the kiss all rational thought scattered to the wind. When they pulled up for air Bulma looked up at him with red cheeks and breathing hard she whispered. “My hero.”
 
Vegeta smirked and touched her cheek lightly. “It must be the shirt.”
 
Bulma chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck comfortably and Yamcha who was watching cringed he saw his girlfriend falling into the arms of a murderer and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Plus he was too chicken to try.
 
“So where do you plan on staying while you are here on Earth?” She asked seductively rubbing against him and touching his hair as she felt a wave of uncontrollable lust for the monkey Prince.
 
“What about your human?” He asked referring to Yamcha.
 
Bulma groaned before regaining her composure and grinning at Vegeta. “What human?”
 
“Well in that case as close to you as I can get.” He whispered huskily in her ear.
 
Bulma giggled and leaned in to breathe into his mouth. “Oh goody.”
 
Hey baby look at me go
From zero to hero
You better take it from a geek like me
Well I can save you from unoriginal dum-dums
Who wouldn't care if you com....plete them or not

So what I've got a short attention span
A coke in my hand
Because I'd rather have the afternoon, relaxin understand
My hip hop and flip-flops well it don't stop with the light rock
A shot to mock you kinda puts me in the tight spot
The hype is nothing more than hoo-ha so I'm
Developing a language and I'm callin' it my own
So take a peek into the speaker and you'll see what I mean
That on the other side the grass is greener

I don't care what you might think about me
You'll get by without me if you want
I could be the one to take you home
Baby we could rock the night alone
If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down
But sugar don't forgetin' what you already know
I could be the one to turn you out
We could be the talk across the town
Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another
You might regret what you let slip away
like the geek in the pink (do do do...)
I'm the geek in the pink ya'll
geek is the color for fall
i'm the geek in the pink
so i'm the geek ya'll
in the pink ya'll
geek is the color for fall
i'm the geek in the pink
 
Now we know how Trunks came to be.
 
Hope you enjoyed this random ficlet from me! Saiyazon the mighty!