Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ghost Stories ❯ Chichi Is Mine ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chichi is Mine!
Author's Note: So totally A/U it is not even funny. Anywho takes place during Civil War times. Kinda of a Halloween Ficcie.
_______________________________________________________________ ___
Chichi was in her room brushing her hair when she heard noises coming from the front walk. She opened her window and looked out has Southern soilders came up the walk and asked for a place to stay the night before moving on. One soilder caught her eye in the moonlight. He had wild hair and seemed to be very strong and powerful. Chichi decided to go see of she could be of assistance when the men began to file into the house. So she ran down stairs with her white silk nightgown on and nothing else.
"Papa!," she said coming down the steps. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
The Ox King turned around with a smile on his face which immediately left his face when he saw his daughter without her robe on.
"Chichi go back upstairs and put on your robe! What would your mother think if she could see you now?!"
"Don't you dare get your robe dirty which has been in the family for generations by helping these men?"
"Don't you dare get sassy with me girl you go upstairs and change!"
"Yes pa."
Chichi disappeared into her bringing returning moments later with a casual gown on. She glidded down the steps and went into the kitchen to help some of the slaves give the men some food. What she didn't know was that she was being watched by two men.
One of men who had been watching her was just a regular man named Goku. Yet because of his wonderful skill in combat he was a lesser general. He was well known for his honor and his unwillingness to live any comrade still living in a battle. The men looked to him for guidance and asked his advice. However he was not paying attention to his comrades, instead he was paying attention to the man of the house's daughter. She was beautiful beyond words with her raven hair and dark eyes. She also had a wonderfully beautiful figure that made him realize why Krillien and Veggitta liked women so much.
The other man that was watching her was named Yamcha. He had wild her like Goku except for he had a smaller build. Yamcaha also had a scar on his cheeck from a previous battle. His eyes roamed over Chichi's body with lust, she was so sexually beautiful that he could feel himself get hard just by looking at her in clothing. He wondered if she would be interested in marrying him.
When Chichi came back out into the room her father introduced her to Goku.
"General Goku I would like you to meet my only daughter Chichi."
"It is a pleasure to meet you Miss. Chichi," he said taking her hand with a bow and kissing it lightly.
"The pleasure is all mine general. We are honored to have such brave Confederate Soilders in our home."
"We are honored to be in the company of such a lovely hostess and her gracius host."
"You are too kind sir."
Then she meet the other men on his regement.
_____________________________________________________________ ____
Chichi stood on her balconly and over looked the garden of roses she had. She looked down hearing something soft and melidous undernegth her. Looking down she saw Goku playing a flute (I could not think of anything else). She looked down at him and smiled has she felt her heart skip several beats. Goku stopped and stared into her eyes his eyes shining has he began to climb to her balcony and handed her a rose. Chichi smiled took the rose and then threw her arms around his neck pressing her lips passionately against his.
"Father is throwing a ball tommorrow and I was hoping you would be my escort," she whispered placing her forehead against hers.
"I would be honored to beloved."
"Wonderful."
"Miss. Chichi who are you talking too now?" came one of the negro voices.
"No one Mams," shouted Chichi, then to Goku. "Quickly my love you must go before she comes out here to check on me."
"I will be waiting for you tommorrow night."
"I will be has well."
Then Goku hoped off the balconly and disappeared back inside the house.
Next Night__________________________________________________________
Chichi and Goku walked downstairs into the ballroom. Chichi was wearing a purple ball gown with gold trim. The gown was off the shoulders and was tight fitting around the waist yet it spilled down around her feet. Goku was wearing his Conferderate uniform and had Chichi's arm was looped through his. Everyone stopped when they saw the couple walk down the steps and they stepped aside, forming a pathway to the middle of the dance floor. Then the band started up a waltz and Goku and Chichi glided across the floor. The couple dance for hours and hours, until Goku lead her out into the moonlited garden.
"Chichi I have something to ask you."
"Yes Goku?"
"I was wondering if you would do the great honor of marrying me after the war is over. Even though I am just a farmer and the only thing I have to my name is that I am a Confederate General and I have no engagement ring....."
"I would be honored to be your bride."
"Good then I will talk to your father tonight about the engagements."
"Good do so quickly I want to marry you the moment the war is over."
The moment the couple went back into the ballroom, Yamacha stepped out from the shadows and growled in fury.
After the ball is over__________________________________________________
"Ox King?" asked Goku coming into the studies.
"Yes how may I help you?"
"I was wondering if after the war is over if I could have your daughter's hand in marriage."
The Ox king looked up at Goku in shock. I do not want a commoner to marry my daughter even if he is a general of the Confederate armry. However I can promise him my daughters and after all he had got to die sooner or later for his courage then I can give her hand to the other young man that offered to have her hand in marraige.
"Very well Goku you may have my daughters hand in marriage after the war is over."

"Thank you Ox King."
Next morning_______________________________________________________
Goku climbed onto his horse has Chichi stood beside it and looked up at him. He stooped on the horse to kiss her. When they broke away Goku smiled at her.
"After this war is over beloved I will return for you."
"I swear if you die I will never marry another."
"I will never die and leave you alone."
"I will return for you and take you has my wife."
"I don't know if I will be able to wait that long."
"Nor I but we will have to."
"I will wait for you for an eternity."
"I must go now my love I will see you at the end of the war."
Then Chichi watched has Goku road off into the distance and Chichi watched until she could no longer see him.
Later that month____________________________________________________
Chichi recieved word from one of the commanders that her beloved Goku had been killed in battle. The moment she read it she screamed in horror and fainted dead away only to awaken in the late night in her room. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and climbing out of bed liting a candle. She whispered words that her mother had taught her long before she died.
"With this flames holy light.
I beseech the God of all right.
Until this candle's flame becomes night.
I will not wed after this night.
The day I wed I shall die.
And rejoin my love into the night."
That said Chichi placed her candle in her open window to let it shine forever. She then climed into the bed and feel asleep.
After the war________________________________________________________
Chichi walked into her father's study and stood at the doorway. There in the study was her father and a another man. She thought his name was Yamacha but now he had the marking of a general.
"You wanted to see me father?"
"Yes Chichi this is the man that you will marry."
"What pa this has to be a joke!"
"This is no joke by the end of the month you will marry this man."
"I will not marry him?!"
"Daughter you will go to your room and stay there until either you learn to be proper or until the day or your wedding."
"FINE! I WILL STAY IN MY ROOM UNTIL MY WEDDING!"
"FINE THEN!"
Chichi ran up to her room and slammed the door before throwing herself onto her bed. She wept sobbingly into her comforter. Then she looked up into the open window and scrambled off the bed kneeling before the bed.
"I come before you once more oh God of all.
I beg of the please.
Do not allow me to marry a man I care nothing for.
Take away my body before this man can have me please.
I beseech the do not allow this to happen."
After awhile nothing happened and Chichi wept bitterly seeing no way out of a marriage.
Marriage day________________________________________________________
Chichi stood at the altar crying quietly she did not want to marry him. He was hard and cruel, he was nothing at all like Goku. No matter how many times she had said the spell nothing happened so she deemed it hopeless and had gone silently to her wedding almost has if going before the firing squad feeling nothing at all.
She barely paid attention to the vows and when Yamacha pulled her in for a kiss. She felt his tongue in her mouth and felt her stomach turn. Then finally it was over and the were at the reception. Chichi had been forced to dance with him much closer then she would liked. Then near the end of the night at around midnight the window blew and all the candles blew out has soon has the door burst open. The people at the gathering gasped has there stood a dead man with an errie glow around him. The man staggered into the ball room.
"Goku?" gasped Chichi.
"NO! NO! I KILLED YOU! YOU CAN NOT BE ALIVE!" screamed Yamacha.
Everyone began to back away from the three in the middle of the dance floor. Goku advanced on Chichi and stared into her eyes touching her face lightly. Chichi gasped when she realized that it didn't feel gruesome. It felt wonderful. Then Goku turned toward Yamacha he advanced on him and the errie glow disappeared while a blood curling scream appeared. The moment the eeire glow returned Yamacha was on the floor his skin had been melted off of his skin.
Goku moved away from Yamacha and reappeared next to Chichi holding out his hand. Chichi gently took it and the band has if controlled by some strange force began to play a strange haunting melody. The couple whirled around the room going faster and faster until when it finally stopped Chichi collapsed on the ground with a smile on her face and Goku's corpse was no where to be found.