Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Girl with the sky-blue tail ❯ The girl with the sky-blue tail ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Chapter 1

"For the last time, give us that Pikachu!" yelled Jessie, a tall, pretty, red-head. A pokemon called a Meowth, who could talk. Her partner James, a tall, handsome boy with lavender-blue hair was by her side, looking awfully sick, but she and the others didn't notice. He had a red blush under his eyes and felt weak, and it wasn't from hunger. He sat down against a tree that was near them.
"No way! You're not getting Pikachu!" shouted 10 year old Ash Ketchem. His two friends, Misty and Brock were by his side. Ash and Jessie were about to battle when someone cried out, "Stop!"
They turned to see a small girl run toward them. She was probably seven years old at least, with peach skin, wild-looking eyes with sky-blue irires, filled with determination and solid white hair that went her back. White pointy dog ears were on her head, that twitched now and then. She wore a long dark green tunic that went past to her waist, tan trousers, bare-footed, a black belt around her waist, across the bottom of her tunic with a medium-small pouch on the left side. She also had a pair of red velvet fingerless dueling gloves. Tied across her chest and on her back was a sword and a red-orange pole. The hilt of the sword was blue, the scabbard was the color purple with green designs. The sleath that the pole was in was a tan color. A navy backpack also on her back. A sky-blue monkey tail swung back and forth behind her.
She ran over to James, who was against the tree, kneeling down and felt his forehead with the back of her fingers, suddenly whipped her hand back. She let a yelp of pain as she blew on her hand. She glared angrily at them.
"He's really sick! Don't you even care?!!" she said angrily, turning back to James. She took off her navy blue backpack and sat it on the ground. She unzipped it and began searching in it and then pulled out a small brown bag. She then untied it and pulled out what looked like a small bean. She smiled warmly at him.
"Here, eat this, it will make you feel better." she said, and put it in his mouth and he ate it, disliking the taste. He suddenly felt better. She tied the bag and put in her backpack, then zipped her backpack up, and put it on. She stood up to leave but James grabbed her wrist.
"please, tell me your name." he said. She smiled at him.
"Kit Cloudkicker. What's yours?" she asked, sitting back down.
"James Morgan, what was that bean you gave me?" he asked.
" Its called a sensu bean. It gives your strength back." James stared with awe.
"Wow! That's..what's the word?" he said thoughtfully.
" Awesome?" asked Kit, giving a suggestion.
"Yeah, you're good." said James.
"Thanks."
"HEY! Enough chit-chat! James, we have a job to do!" yelled Jessie.
"What are you anyways?" asked Ash, ignoring Jessie.
I'm half-saiyan, because of my tail." she said, pointing to her monkey tail, "I'm also half-wolf, 80% human. My mom was half-wolf, and also human, and my dad was a full-blooded saiyan." explained Kit, standing up and stretched.
"Wow, that's really neat!" said Misty.
"James, let's capture her for the boss! We'll get a big bonus!" said Jessie, hers big and sparkly. Kit crossed her arms and frowned.
"I hate people who only think of themselves." she said, her tail swishing behind her and her ears twitching, "Well, expect for Uncle, he's always been that way." she added, a small smile on her face. James gulped, he was the same way as Jessie. Maybe he could change, but he'll need Kit's help. He looked up at her.
"Um..Kit, I'm that way too, but I can change! You could help me change!" he said, pleading. She stared him for a second, then smiled.
"Sure! I'll be happy to help!" smiled Kit. James jumped up and threw his arms around her in a big bear hug, squashing against him.
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" he chirped, hugging her tighter.
"Your welcome!" she gasped, as James let go of her. He looked forward and suddenly looked scared as Jessie's face turned a dark red.
"JAMES!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?! GET YOU SORRY TAIL UP AND CAPTURE THAT BRAT!!!!!!!" she yelled, her voice going higher, making Kit's ears hurt. She clutched them, feeling the throbbing pain in them, yowling in pain.
"Owwww!!! Don't do that! My ears are sensitive!" growled Kit, rubbing her dog ears in pain. She then saw the scared look on James' face, as he shivered behind her.
"James? What's the matter?" she asked.
"She's gonna hurt me! I don't wanna get smacked!" he wailed, his voice going in a high-pitch.
"Calm down, she 's not going to hurt you, I won't let her." said Kit, comforting him, then glared at Jessie . A dark and evil figure poked its head out from behind the tree and glared.
"Soon, you little brat, I'll get you." It snarled, it's eyes glowed a bright yellow.
*************************************************************** *********************
Read and Review even if you hate it.