Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gohans Magical Adventures (about cheese...Heheheh) ❯ cheese on tv for some strange reason ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Gohans Magical Adventures (about cheese...Heheheh)
 
“Hey mum” said Gohan
 
“Yes my chicken cheese factory monster with a big forehead that is full of cranberry sauce!!” shouted chichi the crazy mum who has a nuclear cheese disease
 
“That's my name don't wear it out!” replied Gohan
 
Piccolo jumped through the jelly bean can with was very big and looked like a window and shouted “IT'S CAUSE IM GREEN ISN'T IT!?!?!?!?”
 
And then flew through the ceiling that looked like a pair of socks dipping in a chocolate milkshake.
 
Gohan nearly fell back in surprise. But a chili cheese dog blocked the chair from falling over for some strange particular reason because I like cheese and so does chili cheese dogs!!!!! Weeee
 
“Crap am I on something?!?!?!” shouted Gohan
 
Gohan looked at his hand and there was a joint in between his fingers.
 
“JESUS CHRIST?!?!” said Gohan again
 
Gohan chucked the joint in the bin.
 
“Oi, honey don't waste your breakfast like that, that was my last joint!” shouted chichi swinging a giant machete around because a retard looked at her and said you big fat fony!!!
 
“WHATS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY?!?!?!” Gohan screamed out like a spastic as a giant mouse turned around with a batman cape and a giant sign attached to its forehead saying “WARNING THIS SIGN HAS SHARP EDGES, AND IT'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE!” The mouse had a horrible look in his eyes as Gohan shouted.
 
 
Thank you for reading another random production made by Devico666 and help of ShadowMaster117!!!!