Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Dream

A hideous inhuman laughter followed by a scream flowed through Harry's mind. A vision at first of familiar blue-haired woman being stabbed by a gigantic stinger soon followed. The stinger was connected to a dark green creature with blood red eyes. It was insect like, having an exoskeleton and wings of the same green but with black dots all over it. Its orange mouth was only visible when he spoke. The woman being impaled was being drained of everything; soon afterwards there were nothing but cloths. Then came another voice, unlike the one prior, but just as evil. "Absorb them all, my creation. Gain! Gain more power so we can rule the world!!!"

The laughter came back as the creature absorbed more and more people that who seemed familiar to Harry. He could do nothing but watch over and over as these people with familiar faces be drained into nothing right in front of him. Then a face that he does remember appeared before him. It was his mother; she stood in front of Harry, to protect him from the creature. The creature snatched her up by her throat, the laughter quieted down to a mere snicker as the creature looked upon its next meal. Its stinger pierced into her abdomen. She let out a blood-chilling scream that awoke Harry from his dream, covered in sweat.

Harry just sat there on his bed, wiping way his uncontrollable tears. He has had this dream many times before; he was just confused on why he was having it. His mother, is that how she really died, by that creature? Why couldn't he remember anything before that? These questions filled Harry's head until a certain stomping from the stairs above interrupted them. "WAKE UP POTTER!"

The stomping came from Dudley, Mr. and Mrs. Dursley's only son, an oversized 11-years-old today. Hearing Harry opening his door to his cupboard room, Dudley hurried down to his door. As Harry opened it, Dudley pushed him back into it.

"I am going to the zoo for MY birthday. So hurry up and get dressed so we can take you to the sitter," sneered Dudley as he glared at Harry.

Dudley ran off into the kitchen as Harry picked himself up from the floor. He changed his cloths at his own pace. Not caring about what Dudley said to him, but more thoughts leaned towards his dreams he had been having since he was a child. Harry walked into the kitchen to the sounds of Dudley whining over having one less present for his birthday than last year.

"Thirty-Six!? That's 2 less then last year!" whined Dudley to his father who was sitting at the end of the table.

"Well, a few of the presents are bigger than the others last year so we thought they would count as 2." Mr. Dursley said back to his tantrum-throwing son.

"Don't worry, Dudley, Daddy will fix this later once we get back from the zoo. Won't you dear?" Mrs. Dursley added as she glared at Mr. Dursley. He in turned agreed with her.

"Boy," yelled the deep voice of Mr. Dursley, who was a stout man with a very big mustache, to Harry, "get me another cup of tea, and comb that hair of yours."

This kind of treatment was the usual for Harry. He would always be the last to eat. He slept in a cupboard under the stairs. He never got to go anywhere but the dreadful Mrs. Figg's. He would have to go there whenever all the Dursley's had to go out. Mr. Dursley forbid the notion of Harry being alone in the house, so he sent him to Mrs. Figg. Which on this day, he would have to go. Her house smelt like cabbage and all she would do was to show Harry all the cats she had ever owned. Today, though, Harry wanted to be away from the Dursleys, especially, Dudley.

As Harry was getting Mr. Dursley's tea ready, the phone rang. Mrs. Dursley promptly answered it in the other room as if she knew it was for her. Mrs. Dursley was the neighborhood gossiper. Which fit perfectly with her long neck and bird like face. If she hadn't heard it first, it didn't take place, according to the general census. Harry gave Mr. Dursley his tea and sat down to eat the small portion of breakfast he was given, while Dudley opened more of his presents.

Mrs. Dursley came into the room looking very angry at Harry, "Vernon, we have a problem. Mrs. Figg's can't watch Harry today." She glared at Harry as if he had done something, "she has broken her leg."

"How about we call Marge then?" Said Mr. Dursley.

"Vernon, you know very well that she hates the boy." Retorted Mrs. Dursley, "we…we could take him with us."

Dudley's face started getting red as if he was about to throw another tantrum. Mr. Dursley's face became red as well with fury as if Harry had already done something wrong, "We are not taking him with us, are we mum?" cried Dudley.

"I'm sorry hun, but we have to. We won't let him spoil your day." She said to comfort the obviously faking Dudley.

"You could always just leave me here." Said Harry for the first time this morning.

"Nonsense! That is absorbed. We'd come home to a burnt down home." Yelled Mrs. Dursley, "Our only option is to take him with us, and leave him in the car."

"Not in the new car he isn't." Yelled Mr. Dursley, "I will not have his grubby little hands ruin the interior. If he goes, I will watch him and make sure he stays in line."

The doorbell rang soon after the end of that discussion. It was Piers Polkiss, Dudley's friend, and his mother. Piers was going to the zoo with the rest of the Dursley as well. Harry knew then that the day at the zoo was probably going to be one of the worst days in his life, yet. How right he was.