Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ Pain of Loss ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pain of Loss

"It is about time you should up." Said Vegeta, not turning away from the mirror. Harry looked at Vegeta who obviously was already Super Sayian with his golden hair.

"Spopovitch is here. I sensed him along with Professor Yamu. I think they have Hermione and Ron." Harry said as he looked around the room, searching.

"You are correct. They are here and they do have your friends."

Harry turned back towards Vegeta. "I need your help, Vegeta."

"Like father, like son."

Harry stopped his slow descent down the stairs.

"Always thinking about others before your own well being. I guess it's the nature of a clown."

Harry's eyes widened, "what have you done?"

Vegeta turned to the young Half-Sayian, revealing his blue eyes and forehead that was marked with the curved letter "M." Seeing this, a flood of memories came back of the day Harry's parents died. His head began to pound greatly with every heartbeat. He struggled to hear Vegeta's words.

Vegeta's smirk left him, "You honestly think that I was going to stand by and watch you ascend past me? Ascend past Vegeta, the Prince of all Sayians? I think not. I did so with Kakarot for a long time. I, a Prince, shadowed and rivaled against a low class warrior."

"You.. you weakened...my father that day!"

"Yes I did," Vegeta said, returning his evil smile. "He and I were having out battle when that foolish creature Babidi created interfered. You took care of him that day so he won't be interfering now."

"Why!" Harry demanded, still trying to control the fluctuations of the flashbacks.

"Why, you ask me. Ha!" Vegeta laughed mercilessly. "It is my time to reclaim my throne as the strongest being in the universe. Neither you, Babidi, or that clown, Kakarot will stand in my way any longer."

"You aren't even a wizard, how could you use the stone?"

"Stone?" Vegeta said inquisitively. "If you mean that little trinket that those foolish wizards use, you are sadly mistake. What I am after, is the Dragon Ball."

Those words sounded so familiar to Harry. Another flashback quickly entered his mind of his father showing him an orange sphere with four red stars inside of it.

"I am sure you don't understand. It is a pity that you've forgotten it all."

"Where are my friends?" Harry demanded. Vegeta glanced at both sides of the room as two men walked out from the shadows of the columns. Spopovitch held Ron while Yamu, not donning his purple turban to hide his "M", held Hermione. The two walked around Harry until they came to the doorway. Both of them gripped the two children's mouth so they couldn't scream. All Harry did hear was them being muffled. "Let them go! This doesn't concern them!"

"Yes it does actually. I wanted collateral to make sure you didn't run away."

Harry gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. The white aura appeared again around Harry as he began to summon his strength.

"Does Clown Junior want to play?" Vegeta grinned. "The lets play!" Vegeta followed suit in summoning his energy. A golden aura surrounded him totally like he was on fire.

Harry got into his stance, ready to attack. Vegeta just gave a smile and nodded. From behind Harry, the two bald goons let go of the two children's mouths. They began to squeeze hard on them, making them give out yells of pain. Harry quickly looked back at this friends, that mistake was Vegeta's opportunity. Before Harry could act, Vegeta's fist was shoved into his stomach. It felt like a thousand Spopovitches had hit him in one spot at the same time. Vegeta backhand Harry in the back of his head, launching him into the ground in the center of the room. Harry struggled to get back to his feet from the newly formed crater that he created from his blow.

Determined to fight back, he quickly lunged at Vegeta, sending several blows which none connected. Vegeta amusingly dodged every one of them. "And I thought Piccolo was teaching you better than this. Never send a Namek to do a Sayian's job!"

Vegeta threw punches of his own, all which connected. The first few landed in Harry's face, then to his stomach and side. Vegeta grabbed Harry by the head and through his head into his knee several times before flying around the room, scrapping Harry's head into the wall. He let him drop to the ground where he landed, face first.

Piccolo stood in front of the trapdoor, peering down into the hole. "Gohan.He's weakening." Piccolo quickly threw off his cap and turban and descended down the hole.

Harry lied there for a few moments before struggling to his knees. He looked up with is bloody face to Vegeta's evil smile. "Surely the son of Kakarot could do better. Or maybe you are just Harry Potter."

The two goons squeezed even tighter around the children. Their cries of pain were even louder before. Harry glared at Vegeta, "Let..them...go!"

Vegeta's smile fell as he crossed his arms, "Let them go."

The two goons didn't hesitate. They dropped Harry's best friends, side by side. They walked away from them to each sides of the room. Harry reached out for his friends with what little strength he had left. "Ron...Hermione."

Hermione opened her eyes to see Harry. Her head was propped by Ron's chest. Her eyes still filled with tears of pain as she whispered, "Har..ry."

Vegeta turned to the two children and raised his hand. A small energy ball quickly left his palm. The ball landed at the ground before the two children, enveloping them with the blast. Harry reached out further, "NO!"

The smoke cleared and the dust settled. All that was left that Harry could still see was a crater. His friends were gone. A trigger was set in Harry's mind. His memories of his past flooded through along with the deaths of everyone he cared about, following with the memories of his friends, Ron and Hermione. He witnessed the deaths of two more of his dearest friends. He couldn't take it. He let go.

Harry got to his feet, hunched over with his head down and tears still falling from his closed eyes. "I won't.let you..get away. with this..," It almost sound as if Goku had possessed him. Harry's hair flew upward. A ripple from underneath his feet traveled across the whole room as if the ground was actually water as he clenched his fists.

The whole chamber began to shake, only to increase outward to the whole castle. Students were awoken by the tremors. People sought out shelter, under whatever they could find that was sturdy. Pictures and shelves along the way began to fall down and the intensity increased.

Harry glared at Vegeta. His faded into blue as his hair flashed from black to gold.

"Ah, you've finally learned how control it." Vegeta said returning his smile.

A blast came from Harry. It hit the three and they were forced to brace themselves as the wind starting to grow. Harry leaned back his had and gave out a yell. The shaken and the wind increased even more. Not only were the pieces of debris flowing up and flying around within the wind, but the ground itself began to crumble up and produce huge boulders, which were shattered and added to the already flying rocks. The same gold aura that Vegeta had now surrounded Harry. His hair had turned to the blonde of the Super Sayian. He brought back his head and glared back at Vegeta. The wind and tremors finally stopped. All the torches had been put out by the great amount of wind. The only light, was irradiated from Harry.

"I won't let you get away with what you have done!"

"I guess we'll just have to see about that." Vegeta responded as he nodded again to Spopovitch and Yamu. The two leaped out Harry but only met with another blast like a bomb. It blew them into the wall. Harry never left his eyes off of Vegeta.

"You will pay dearly for what you did to my friends, my family.." Harry said with anger and determination, "my...my FATHER!"