Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ The book ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Piccolo! You're the last person in this whole universe I'd expect to got tell her!" exclaimed a very surprised Chi Chi.


"Yeah well people are full of surprises.", Piccolo jumped off the window ledge he was standing on and entered the room. He strode over to the unconscious Goku, took out a brown bag and got out 4 senzu beans then popped them in his mouth. Goku swallowed the 4 and groaned, he looked better but was still too weak to move.


"4 senzu beans and he's still too weak." Chi Chi shook her head, "Vegeta must've really wanted to kill Goku. It's pretty ironic though, you know how he doesn't want to defend himself against someone who wants him dead and can kill."


Bulma said nothing. Piccolo took out 5 more senzu beans and popped them into Goku's mouth. Goku swallowed them and instantly sat up. He smiled " Gee thanks Piccolo!!! I really appreciate it!"


Piccolo grunted, "Don't thank me. I was just doing some of Vegeta's dirty work she's too lazy to do. So thank her." Piccolo walked towards the window.


Goku called out, "Wait!!!!", Piccolo stopped but didn't turn around, "You mean that Vegeta wanted ME to get better so she sent YOU with some senzu beans?"


"Did I stutter? Of course that's what happened! Something about not killing you until you actually fight back or something." Piccolo flew out the window.


Bulma snickered. Chi Chi rolled her eyes. Goku's face drooped. "I actually thought she liked me."


Bulma sympathetically patted her friend on the back and tried so hard not to blurt out anything that might endanger her life, "It's okay Goku. I'm sure Vegeta will come around. Meanwhile why don't you run out and get her this book I'm sure she's dying to get her hands on?"


Goku looked up hopefully and tore of his blanket and literally flew to the window. He stopped and turned around to face his ingenious friend, "What book did she want?"


| ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * | ¥ ~ ^ * |


"Excuse me ma'am but do you have the book 'Fighting Life Is Like Fighting A Wall With A Feather' by: Archamechanas Duplicanatra?" Goku asked. (R-ca-mee-chan-as Doo-pli-can-ah-truh)


Goku's current location was 'Saiyan Book Shop' it was right across from the hospital. Isn't it funny how Archamechanas Duplicanatra's name was SSSSOOO long that Bulma had to write it down and even then she had trouble spelling it.


The girl had deep dark green hair, bright green eyes, light green painted nails, and skin as white as snow. (surprising she doesn't have green skin) The 15-year-old blushed at being addressed by such a good looking guy, "Oh yes sir we do. It's one of our best sellers, sold out in yesterday , but I think there's one more in the store room just wait right here sir." She added as she saw Goku's drooping face.


Marta Terrarium (it says on her pin) walked away purposely swaying her butt from side to side. Goku didn't notice, he browsed about the shop and saw a cloud of dust from a bunch of people (50 people at least) fighting over some books. Goku raised an eyebrow and calmly walked over to the crowd, a book suddenly flew up and he caught it he quickly hid it behind his back and walked behind a shelf.


"Now let's see what all the fuss is about" he pulled the book out and stared at the hard cover, half aware that his mouth was practically scraping the floor.


" 'Child Of Darkness. By: Vegeta' Oh yes I'm surprised you even have it in your hands " Marta was back with the book.


Goku regained his composure, "Did Vegeta ever write any other books? Is she famous?"


Marta laughed, " She's only written one book so far but, of course she's famous!!!!! Well only here right now anyway. Her book was published her yesterday and after that everyone wanted a copy, as a matter of fact we had to make about 500 copies just to satisfy the needs of our customers. But even now, as you most likely saw, people are trying to get more to give to relatives before the sale prices go up. But when the we get out bridge back these books are going to some other hotshot store, they're probably need more than a 30 thousand copies as I see it."


Goku blinked in surprise, he looked inside the flap and read the summary, 'Saiyan Princess Vergena of the planet Vegeta-sei inhabited by Saiyans, who are fighters at birth, is suddenly left an orphan when her planet is hit by an asteroid and destroyed, or so she thought. Vergena is now suddenly at the mercy of the all powerful Frieza and all those stronger than her. Now she must conquer loneliness, rape, hurt, pain and depression in order to fulfill her destiny.'


Wow poor Vegeta. Goku thought.


"So would you like to buy that as well as 'Fighting Life Is Like Fighting A Wall With A Feather'?"


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Oh for Cripe's sake why is everything there called 'SAIYAN'????????!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!!?!?! Whatever.
mata ne
~~Defafaeth