Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Poll ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NOT A CHAPTER BUT IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DONE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK.

A/N: Okay people here is my poll. I've decided to show it after all instead of waiting for the end of my story. This poll is to determine what I should write next. I will eventually write every single one of them I just don't know in what order. Your job is to put it into the order that you want to see them and then email me the results at soccer1721@hotmail.com

There are some things that you should know first though. As the stories go on, my original character, Mike, will get his own team of fighters from separate dimensions. Who they are I will not tell you but I will tell you from which dimension they are found in. Mike will also be in every one of my stories along with some sort of connection to Hells army.

If a story idea has (*) that symbol at the end of it then Mike will obtain one or two of the five-team members that he will eventually get to help him. These stories cannot be placed back to back.

Your are to write down the summary for each story with the category it falls under next to it in your email. If you place one of the ideas before the first (*), then it will be a prequel my current story, Hells Rising. If you but it after the first but before the second then Mike will have two team members. If you put it after the second but before the third then Mike will have four team members. If you put it after the third (*) then Mike will have all five-team members.

That's all that you need to know when choosing the stories. By the way I haven't come up with titles for any of them yet so I've grouped them by what anime, movie, novel, and/or other that will be in it.

Dragonball/Z/GT

Starts right after cell games. The Z Fighters are about to face an army of demons from hell who are all stronger then all of them put together. How will they win? And whom is this mysterious person lurking in the shadows? (Current story) (*'1)

Buu saga only with Mike showing up to fight Buu after the earth is destroyed. (Will be pretty short)

A new student is enrolled at OSH one week after Gohan starts and he knows more about Gohan then Gohan knows himself.

Gohan and Videl meet right before Gohan has to go to Namek. Only problem though is that Videl decides to tag along.

Dragonball Z / Tenchi Muyo Crossover

After Cell Games, Gohan is having trouble tapping into his hidden power and can no longer reach level two. So Mike decides to start training him but they get pulled into a vortex and end up at Tenchi's living room. They now must help Tenchi and his friends before its too late. G/S, T/R/A/M/K/W (Yes Tenchi will fall in love with all of them.)

Zoids/Chaotic Century Crossover

Mike enlists the help of Van and his friends right after they defeat the real Deathsaurer to go into the future to right after the Blitz team gets into class S to fight off an entire army of Deathsaurers.

Harry Potter

Harry Potter and a few others are kidnapped from Kings Cross Station right at the end of their forth year by a mysterious person. Who is this person that wants these students and is he good or evil. H/H R/L G/D

Harry accidentally unlocks his hidden powers during the summer before his fifth year so he turns to Hermione for help. They soon find out their feeling for each other and Ron gets jealous and decides to join Voldemort.

Harry and Hermione are thrown back in time to when the four founders were just starting Hogworts when suddenly they are attacked. H/H

It's the gangs fifth year and everyone is at the Halloween feast when someone attacks them even more powerful then Voldemort. Can anyone save them in time or are they all doomed.

Card Captor Sakura

The gang is back together again and starts the fifth grade and their new teacher is Mike?! Also a new evil is rising, will the gang survive?

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Mike appears and Yugi's grandfather seems to know him. Mike says that he has found Yugi's parents but they are in grave danger. He offers to take them all and a few others to go save them and the world. The only this is though, they must travel five thousand years into the past and go to Egypt where they will meet Yami Yugi as pharaoh. Takes place after Duelist Kingdom. Y/T J/M Tr/S K/I M/R

Harry Potter/Card Captor Sakura/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover

The CCS and Yu-Gi-Oh gang all receive invitations to attend Hogworts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Join them as they face Voldemort and then Hell itself.

Digimon 01/02

Kari and TK discover their powers during the fight against Apoclipmon (Spell Check please) and have been secretly been training ever since under Mike. It's now the 02 season and things are not going as they should be. K/T (*'2)

Digimon Tamers

A new being arrives and absorbs the D-Reaper and now Jeri is in even more danger and the tamers is too weak to stop it. There is still hope when Henry's grandfather (I think his kendo teacher was his grandfather) remembers an ancient prophecy that can save them all.

Digimon Frontier

Mike also gets on the train with the others at the start but does not receive a D-Tector. After the fight with Duskmon and Takuya goes home and turns into a Digimon then comes back stronger then ever. Well what if he remains in that Digimon form and doesn't ever return too normal.

.Hack//Sign & Infection

Not really a summery. I've only seen what Cartoon Network has shown and to me, it's going pretty slow. I have heard a few things about the show from message boards and I don't like how the show is going to play out. So I am going to rewrite the entire thing my own way.

Sailor Moon

New enemies, new adventures, and new dangers. I did not like how the saga with Sailor Saturn ended on the show so I will rewrite it and work from there. Also, Mike might actually fall in love for the first time ever. (*'3)

Final Fantasy X

What if Mike, a fellow Blitzball player and best friend to Tidus joined him in his adventures in Spira?

Direct sequel to the other story. Won't be able to write it though until Final Fantasy X-2 comes out though in November.

Fighting Foodons

Chef Jack must send Chase and Coco on a dangerous journey in order to contact Chef Jack's old friend Mike before its too late.

Ultimate Muscle

Sorry, don't have a summary yet but I will do at least one.

Other

Send me your own ideas and I'll let you know if I will write them or not.

Original Fan Fiction The story that started it all.

This goes into a more in depth look on how everything got started with Mike and his epic battle against Hell. (You'll understand what this means soon.)

The Final Story (Crossover between every story that I write)

This will be the last story that I write. It will be about the final battle between good vs. evil.

This list may also increase over time. This poll will go on from now until I write my final story. There are also a few other categories that I will probably write stories for. I am not sure yet. They are:

Pokemon (Trust me if I do write one, it will be good)

Monster Rancher

Any of the other Final Fantasy games

Jackie Chan

Justice League

Batman Beyond

Naruto

One Piece

Gundam Wing

Mobile Suit G-Gundam

Escaflowne

Lord of the Rings

Spiderman (The movie)

Smallville

Inuyasha

Samurai Jack

Yuyu Hakusho

Rurouni Kenshin (The new show on Toonami)

He-Man (The newer one on Toonami)

Transformers Armada

That list may also extend over time. You can also choose from that list when you're putting your choices in order. Please vote so that I don't go brain dead from trying to decide which to do. Thank you for your time.