Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ Tiny Dancer ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blue jean baby, l.a. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you
'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand

And now she
's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand

Jesus freaks out in the street
Handing tickets out for god

Turning back she just laughs

The boulevard is not that bad


Pan stood up on the stage wearing a long sleeved black shirt with very wide sleaves at the ends and matching black pants. She had her hair up in a pony tail with a stran hanging down in the front. The music started and she held the mic up to her mouth then started to sing.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true...

All I want for Christmas is

You... yea yea


She looked arouns the crowd filled with thousands of faces, but she was only looking for one.


I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

(and I) Don't care about presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you...

You baby


She finally cought sight of a lavender haired person and she imeadiatly started to sing her heart out.


Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas

I won't even wish for snow

(and I) I'm just gonna keep on waiting

Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it

To the North Pole for Saint Nick

I won't even stay awake to

Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight

Holding on to me so tight

What more can I do

Baby all I want for Christmas is you

You baby


All the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere (so brightly yea)

And the sound of children's

Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing (oh yea)

I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa won't you bring me the one I really need -

won't you please bring my baby to me...


Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for

I just want to see my baby

Standing right outside my door

Oh I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Baby all I want for Christmas is

You (You) baby


All I want for Christmas is you baby...

She stood proudly and smiling brightly. She looked throughout the room as it looked like thousands of flowers were poping up as the people stood up clapping. She bowed and then walked off stage. Zack was smiling. She walked up to him.

"Oh my god I did it!! That was so fun!" Pan stated.

"You were awsome!" Zack said. "They really did save the best for last." Pan blushed and smiled.

But oh how it feels so real
Lying here with no one near

Only you and you can hear me

When I say softly, slowly

Pan looked around for her friends. She felt someone pick her up from behind and then she looked back and saw her best friend. Trunks set her down and they both huged.

"I'm so glade you came!!!" Pan said.

"You know I wouldn't miss it." Trunks said while smiling. "You did a tremendous job."

"Thank you!"

"I'm a bit hungry, how about you?"

"Yes... I havn't had any food sense breakfast because i've been so nervus!"

"Dinner, my treat."

"Nooo, it'll be my treat! I made a few extra bucks from my job."

"Oh, and that is?" Pan giggled a little.

"I'll tell you over dinner." Pan turned around and saw Ami and a group of girls staring at Trunks with hearts in their eyes and drool coming out of their mouths. Zack came up by Pan.

"I suggest you get him out of here before they form a bigger fan club." Zack said.

"Your coming with us. Grab your sister." Pan said while grabbing Trunks by the hand and leading him out the front door. Zack was following behind dragging his sister and trying to outrun the mob of girls after Trunks. Zack ran out of the front door and saw Pan and Trunks.

"GET MOVING!" Zack yelled as he ran plast them. Pan adn Trunks looked back at what Zack was running from and they saw the mob.

"GAH!" Trunks and Pan both yelled. They both took off running but it wasn't very fast for them, though it would be to most people.

"Meet us at my place! Bye!" Pan said while running past Zack and Ami. Pan and Trunks made it to Pans place and she fell down on the couch.

"Tired?" Trunks asked with a small grin.

"Yes! Do you know how busy my day has been?! Dendi! First Ami dragged me to go shooping for a new outfit, like I don't have enough, and then I got a manacure which was pointless." Pan replied.

"How was it pointless?"

"Training..."

"Ooooohh. So how has your training been?"

"So far i've been training everyday from like, five AM to about, uuuuhhh, well, untill I get worn out. Then I take a bath, then I eat, then I rest a little while, then I get on MSN to talk to my new friends I made here. Then I do other stuff."

"Heh. Sounds like a good plan to go by." The phone rang and Pan jumped off the couch. She picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Pan Son speaking........Oh you can't??...... Oh, Alright..... Gah. Okay, good idea not to come then..... Alright... Well, i'll talk to you later. Bye." Pan hung up the phone. "That was Zack, he-"

"He's your lover boy."

"NO!" Trunks laughed a little.

Piano man he makes his stand
In the auditorium

Looking on she sings the songs

The words she knows, the tune she hums

"Heres your room. Just make yourself at home." Pan said while showing Trunks to the very large green bedroom.

"Whoa. This is really nice." Trunks stated. "I bet yours is way nicer."

"I thought you saw this before...?"

"I didn't see the bedrooms, I saw everything else."

"Well if you wanna see it it's right across the hallway. The veiw is amazing." Pan went into ther room and opened the blinds. Trunks looked out of the window and down at the snow coverd New York. "And you have yet to see my closet...!"

"Oh geez."

"I re-aranged some things." Pan turned on the light of the closet and Trunks looked around. He saw it looked kinda like a fashion runway thing.

"What are you practiceing for? Modeling?" Pan laughed.

"Not quite."

"You still have to tell me what your new job is."

"Well it's not really a job, but it's like one." They both walked out of Pans room and into the kitchen. "I'll order room service. What do you want to eat?"

"What's the best?"

"Uuuuuuhh, I don't know. Wanna order the whole thing and see??"

"Sure! I was begining to wonder if you lost the saiyen in you or not."

"Ha ha. Very funny. I just learned to control my appitite unlike a certain someone." Pan pointed at Trunks and poked him on the shoulder.

"Heey. I've been practiceing."

"Yeah, but i've masterd it."

"Oh yeah, all bow down to the great master Pan."

"Thank you, thank you." Trunks and Pan laughed a little. Pan orders room service and they thought that they were having a large party. Pan hung up the phone. "Sheesh! The whole thing is gonna cost nearly three hundred bucks!... Oh well. I can pay for it." Pan smiled. "They thought that there was a party going on up here. Haha."

"Hey, where's the bathroom? I'm gonna wash up if that's okay."

"Oh! It's down the hall to the right. It's not hard to miss at all."

"Alright, thanks."

"No prob." Trunks left for the bathroom and after a while there was a knock on the door. Pan looked through the eye hole and saw the room service people. She opened the door and one after the other, people started coming in with food. "Here's the money. You can set the stuff on the kitchen counter."

"You must be expecting alot of people here tonight." The person said.

"Yeah. Around fifty people."

"Whoa. Well that will be more than enough."

"Ha-yeah. Thank you very much."

"No, thank you." The room service people all left and Pan closed the door and then locked it. She went up to the dish rack and got two plates out with some forks and other silver wear. Pan walked back down into her room and changed into some p.j's. She wasked off the make-up and had her hair down. She walked back out inot the hallway and almost bumped into Trunks.

"Sorry, oh, and the food is here!"

"I'll race you." Trunks said with a smirk. Pan smirked back.

"Your on."

"Alright, on the count of three. One.........Two........Three." Trunks took off flying while Pan held two fingers to her forhead and then teleported right infront of all the food and right in Trunks's way which made him fly into her. He got up and helped Pan. "Pan are you alright?!"

"Ha ha! Yeah I'm fine!" Pan laughed a little. Trunks saw the food and he was in shock.

"Whooooooooa. That's alot of food..... We can eat it all. And it looks really good."

"Yeah it does!"

Hold me closer tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway

Lay me down in sheets of linen

You had a busy day today

Pan finished putting away the last of the dishes. She went inot the bathroom to brush he teeth and saw Trunks brushing his as well.

"Thish his a wewy wcool bafrowm." Trunks said with a mouthful of toothpast. Pan pointed at the sink.

"Spit." Pan said. Trunks spat out the toothpast. "Now talk."

"This is a really cool bathroom."

"Thanks."

"Now I know why you don't wanna leave! I don't think i'm gonna wanna leave either!"

"Hey, tomarrow, i'm gonna whoop your butt."

"In what?"

"Well, I can't stop training. It'll throw off my whole schedual."

"Alright, then I'll train with you. And I don't think your gonna whoop my butt. And you still havn't told me what your new job is."

"I'll tell you tomarrow I promise! I'm ready to go to bed." Pan yawned.

"Same." Trunks yawned right after her. Pan finished brushing her teeth. Trunks just stood there.

"What are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for you to get done so I can go to the bathroom."

"Ohh. Heh, sorry. Well, night!"

"Night." Pan walked out of the bathroom and into her room. She got in her bed room and turned on the stero. It was on christmas music and she got into bed. She slowly drifted off to sleep. Trunks walked by her room and herd the music. He walked into her room and turned it down some more. He walked up by the bed and pulled the covers over her and tucked her in. He smiled and then left for his room and then went to sleep.

Blue jean baby, l.a. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you
'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand

And now she
's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand