Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ Have You Ever? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry

Have you ever needed something so bad

You can't sleep at night

Have you ever tried to find the words

But they don't come out right

Have you ever, have you ever

The driver looked back and and Pan and Trunks were still looking at each other.

"Are you two having a starin contest to see who moves first, or are you waiting for a invatation?" The dirver asked. Pan and Trunks both looked at him. Pan blushed again. "Well go on! Kiss already! I aint gonna watch so don't worry about me!" Pan and Trunks looked at each other again. They sat there for a couple of minutes. "Buddy if you don't kiss her i'm gonna lean back there and kiss her for you..!!"

"Heh, no need for that!" Trunks said.

"Plus, you two are gonna be breakin a oong tradition, and when that breaks, then bad luck comes, so I suggest if you don't want bad luck you wont break the tradition." The driver looked back at them. "And it'd be better right now than later." The driver turned back around. Trunks and Pan looked at each other again. The crowd in back of them were counting down for the lights to be lite.

"THREE..!! TWO..!!! ONE..!!" They all yelled. Trunks leaned forward and him and Pans lips locked (finally). The Christmas tree lights lite up from the bottom up to the top. The star was shining brightly and other trees were being lite up through out the city. The crowd was cherring. Little did Pan know, a now heart-broken boy was in the crowd and was watching them. He had simi mediam long hair that was light brown and wavy. Zack watched Pan and Trunks. He felt his heart break in two. It felt like someone had taken a hammer to a mirror and then have it break in to millions of tiny pieces, and then having the remains be stompeled all over. Pan and Trunks stopped and Pan was bright red. Zack was still watching. Their carrage started to drive away. The crowd slowly went away and he was left there standing. He pulled out a small bow that looked like it was for a braclet or neclase. He looked at it and he almost had tears fill his eyes. He let the box fall out of his hand and onto the ground. Shannon stayed a ways back from Zack. She was watching him. The box broke open and a silver braclet came out of it. Zack looked down at the braclet and then turned around, heading home. Shannon watched him walk away and when he was gone, she went up and picked up the braclet. It had a small heart and then a key by it. She looked on the back of the heart and it had somthin inscribed on it. It said 'I'm giving you the key to my heart.. Love Zack '. Shannon picked up the box and saw it said To: Pan. She looked over at where Pan lived. Shannon picked up the braclet and box. She started going off towards the place and her fist was clenched.

Have you ever been in love
Been in love so bad

You'd do anything to make them understand

Have you ever had someone steal your heart away

You'd give anything up to make them feel the same

Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart

But you don't know what to say

And you don't know where to start

Pan and Trunks went back into Pans room and they were laughing.

"Oh my god! I can't belive we did that!" Pan said through laughing.

"I know!" Trunks agreed. Pan sat on the couch still laughing. Trunks sat down by her, still laughing. After a while, there was hard knocking on the door. Pan and Trunks both looked over. "I wonder who that is."

"Coming!" Pan got up and opened the door. "Oh.. It's you.." Shannon shock her head in discust.

"I know i've been mean to you, and i've treated you like shit, but that dosn't mean you can treat others like sshit because I make you upset." Shannon said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Pan asked.

"Listen here Pan.." Shannon pointed at Pan. "If I were you, i'd look around and see the people, your age, who care about you.. Maybe then you'd relize your glass is half empty." Shannon pulled out the braclet and box and threw it down on the ground at Pans feet. Shannon turned around and started walking off, but then she turned back around. "You owe someone who cares for you very deeply a huge opology..... He's 17 and lives on the 17th floor of this building. Why don't you relize that other people care for you before you go off making out with Mr. Big shot over there." Shannon shook her head. "You discust me.." She turned around and left. Pan looked down at the braclet and picked it up with the box. She picked it up and read what the box said. She looked at the beautiful braclet. She read the back of the heart and she put her hand over her mouth. Trunks walked up by Pan.

"What is that?" Trunks asked.

"I have to see someone real quick." Pan said while running off down the stairs. he ran to the elevator and hit the down button. She waited a few minuets. " Gah, screw this..." She put two fingures up to her forhead and then teleported right infront of Zack and Ami's door. Pan knocked on the door several times and then it opened. Ami was at the door.

"Ohh. Hi Pan." Ami said.

"Ami, I really need to talk to Zack." Pan said.

"Why, so you can just break his heart again?"

"Ami, please. I didn't know that he liked me so much! I didn't even know that he was watching! Please! Just let me say how sorry I am!" Ami moved out of the door way.

"Fine. He's in is room, lemme get him."

"Thank you so much."

"Whatever.... ZACK! SOME ONE IS HERER TO SEE YOU!"

"Who is it?" Zack asked from the inside. his room.

"Pan!" Ami left and went into the living room.

"Oh.." Zack came out of his room and stood where Ami was.

"Zack, I am so sorry.. I didn't relize that-" Pan started.

"Pan it's kinda obvius..." Zack stated.

"...Yeah, uh, it kinda is... Look, i'm so sorry! It was just some stupid kiss it didn't mean anything!"

"It didn't mean anything? Oh, so I guess that's why you were playing toncil hockey with some guy!"

"He's not some guy! He's my best friend!"

"Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't relize that the president of Capsole Corp. is also your sex junky!"

"HE'S NOT!"

"Pan, look. I do love you, but if your gonna take my heart and break it into a thousand pieces like you did, then the hell with it." Pan had some tears fill in her eyes.

"Zack! I'm really and truly sorry! With all of my heart I am!! How many times am I gunna have to say that?!" Zack walked up to Pan and looked her square in the eyes.

"....Untill you mean it...." Zack shut the door in her face. Pan stoode there. She had a tear go down her face.

"I-I'm so sorry... I mean it.. I was just tooo stupid to see all of the signs.... I'm sorry.." Pan turned away and headed for the stair way. Zack stood by the door. He shook his head. He had a tear fill one of. She went into his room and slammed the door. Pan sat in the stair way and had her head in her arms.

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry

Have you ever needed something so bad

You can't sleep at night

Have you ever tried to find the words

But they don't come out right

Have you ever,have you ever

Pan went back up to her room. She rubbed her eyes and then went back into her room. Trunks looked up from another book and saw Pan come in.

"Hey. Welcome back." Trunks said. Pan kept her head down. She took off her shoes and set them by the front door. "Pan..? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing... I'm going to go to bed alright?Good night." Pan replied while walking back to her room.

"Night." Trunks looked back at his book. He tryed reading but he was worried abot Pan. She shut his book and got up. He went back to her room and knocked on the door. "Pan, what's wrong."

"Nothing, just, i'm tired that's all."

"That's not what's wrong. I know it... Can I please come in?"

"Sure.." Trunks opened the door and saw Pan laying in her bed hugging one of her pillows. Trunks went up and sat down by her.

"What's wrong?"

"...Shannon was right.. For once, Shannon was right about me."

"Oh, is this having to deal with Shannon? Don't listen to her just ignore her."

"No, that's not it... You know when she was yelling at me earlyer? Well, the guy she was talking about was Zack... I didn't relize that he cared for me so much, and... Well.. It turns out that he saw us kissing... And, that kinda, broke his heart.. And I went to go talk to him, but he's just so upset.... If I am the person that he loves, then why dose he still love me after I jsut broke his heart?? I didn't mean to... I didn't even know... I thought he was always just playing around, instead they were all signs that I was to blind to see. They were there right infront of my face and I didn't take the time to read them.."

"Don't blame yourself for this, you didn't know that he was watching. And besides we both sure as hell didn't know we were under the mistle-toe!"

"No... That wasn't my fault but it was my fault that I didn't relize that my glass is half empty... And that a person who cares deeply for me was there infront of me the whole time."

'Now I wonder if she's refering to Zack, or me...' Trunks thought in his head.

"Why didn't I just relize that he cares for me so much? God! I'm so stupid!!" Pan took her pillow and started hitting herself with it, "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" Trunks took the pillow and set it down.

"I highly doubt that beating yourself over it is gonna help.. Look, this will all pass by tomorrow or the next day, I know it. If he really cares for you, then he wont stay mad forever." Pan smiled.

"Your right.. Yeah... Your right. I'll call him the day after tomorrow, or just tomorrow!"

"Alright. I'm glade your better."

"Yeah, I am... Thank you. I'm gonna get some sleep... Good night!"

"Night." Trunks got up and then left for his room. Pan layed in bed awake. She herd Trunks snore some after several minutes. She hopped out of bed and then went into her closet. She pulled out the gifts she got for Trunks and then set all but one under the big Christmas tree. (she got more presents for him because she didn't think that a turtle neck and a watch was good enough). She took the box that had the watch in it and opened the door to Trunks's room. She krept over to the small Christmas tree, but then she stumbled over somthing. She jumped up into the air and hoverd there. Trunks moved a little and then turned over. Pan let out a sigh of relife and then flew over to his Christmas tree. She set the watch under it and then flew out of his room. She went back into her room and got into her bed.

'Thank god I know how to fly.. ' Pan said in her head. She pulled the covers up to her chin and fell asleep. After several minutes, Trunks got up. He yawned and then went over to his closet. He pulled out the earing and neclase set out of his pocket. He went across the hall and into Pans room. He flew up over by her small tree and put it underneth it. He flew back into his room and opened up the closet. He pulled out the box and set it on his bed. He opeened it and herd some wimpers coming from it.

"Shhh... You'll wake her up..." Trunks said. He took the box and went into the living room.

Have you ever found the one
You've dreamed of all your life

You'd do just about anything to look into their eyes

Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to

Only to find that one won't give their heart to you

Have you ever closed your eyes and

Dreamed that they were there

And all you can do is wait for that day

when they will care

Pan woke up and stretched some. She yawned and then relized what day it was.

"CHRISTMAS!" Pan yelled. She flew out of bed and across the hall and into Trunks's room. She hoverd over his bed waiting for him to wake up. "Hey Trunks.." She poked him on the shoulder a couple of times. "Truuuuuuuuunkssss.....!" She shook him once or twice trying to get him to wake up. He just turned to the other side.

"....mermn... fregmenth....mernthremmmm..." He mumbled. Pan raised a eyebrow.

"Okay, whatever the hell you just said, I don't care... WAKE UP!" Trunks didn't move. Pan huffed. "Fine.. Your asking for it you big pice of lard." She flew up toe the ceiling and over the empty space next to Trunks. "Bombs away!" Pan dropped herself and she fell on the bed space by Trunks. She landed on her back and put her hands over her mouth to keep from laughing. She looked at Trunks and to her amazment, he was still sleeping. "Daaaaaaamn." She huffed. "TRUNKS WAKE UP!" Trunks turned on his other side and his arm went arcross Pans stumic. Pan sighed. "This is not my day...... He's acting like i'm a freakin pillow.... And he's suppose to be one of the smartest people alive...." She lifted up his arm, or at least tryed to, but he just took his other one and put it around her other side and pulled her close. Pan gulped. 'I'm not liking this.... Well, heh, actually I am... GAH! WHAT THE HELL! PAN NO! Grr.... I'm gonna kill him if he dose anything eles.....! ' Pan tryed pushing herself away from Trunks but his grip just got tighter. "Grrr..... Bloody hell Trunks...!!!" She fired a ki blast at him but it didn't do anything. "......*!$@#!!!!!!!!!" Pan pushed Trunks away but her pulled her closer and nuzzeled his head into her shoulder. Pan's eye started twitching. "GOD DAMNIT TRUNKS LET GO OF ME!!!" Trunks's eyes shot open. He looked at Pan.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Trunks yelled. He shot up and Pan got up from the bed.

"BOUT TIME! GOD!"

"WHY WERE YOU IN MY BED?!"

"I was trying to wake you up bu-"

"IN MY BED?!"

"NO! JUST LISTEN!" Pan took a deep breath. "Okay, I woke up and I was happy that it was Christmas, so I flew in here and I tryed wakeing you up BY POKING YOUR, but that didn't work, so I shook your shooulder some, still didn't work. So then I flew up to the ceiling and I ploped down on the space by you. You still didn't wake up. Instead you turned over and put your arm around me... I tryed lifting up your arm but it would move, you just put your other arm around me and pulled me closer. I shot a ki blast at you, nothin happened, I tryed pushing away but you didn't budge, and you put your head on my shoulder, then I yelled and you woke up, and then you yelled what the hell, and so forth." Trunks almost blushed.

"Heh, sorry... My bad.."

"Why were you acting like I was a pillow?!"

"I don't know. I can't control what I do when I sleep." Pan smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Well, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" Pan yelled. "I'll meet you in the living room, i'm gettin somthin really quick." Pan went into her room and put on her robe. She looked over at her Christmas tree and saw a small box. She picked it up and it said To Pan. She smiled and knew who it was from. She opened it and saw two snowflake shaped earings with dimands covering it, with a matching dimand snowflake locket neclase. Her mouth dropped. She picked up the neclase and opened it. It had some engravings on the inside. It said ' 'All I want for Christmas is you' Love Trunks '. She put her hand over her mouth. Trunks picked up the watch and looked at the back. It said ' To me, you'll always be my baby. Love Pan ' Trunks smiled and put on the watch. He went out into the living room. He saw Pan sitting on the floor playing with a yorkshire terrior puppy with a big orange and red bow around it's neck.

"Merry Christmas." Trunks said. Pan looked up. She got up and ran over to Trunks. She hugged him and he hugged back.

"Thank you so much!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!! I love the neclase and earings! AND now my new puppy!!!!"

"Thank you for the watch. Now I can tell time!"

"What's her name?!"

"Oh, the puppys? She dosn't have one yet. I got her at the pound. She was born a couple of months ago.. So you get to name her."

"Really?!?!?!"

"Really."

"YAY!" Pan sat down on the couch and picked up the small puppy. "Now what should I call you?" Trunks sat down by Pan. "Hmmmm..."

"How about Sadie..?"

"Nooo.....Hmmmmmmm.... I know!"

"What?"

"Tia! I'll name her Tia."

"Whatever you want to call her."

"Well i'm callin her Tia. Do you like that name??" Pan asked while petting Tia on the head. The small little dog just jumped up and started licking Pan. For the rest of that day, Pan and Trunks just spent it talking to their families and talking to each other. And taking Tia out for her to pee and stuff.

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry

Have you ever loved somebody so much

It makes you cry

Have you ever needed something so bad

You can't sleep at night

Have you ever tried to find the words

But they don't come out right

Have you ever,have you ever


What do I gotta do to get you in my arms baby

What do I gotta say to get to your heart

To make you understand how I need you next to me

Gotta get you in my world

'Cuz baby I can't sleep

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry

Have you ever loved somebody so much

It makes you cry

Have you ever needed something so bad

You can't sleep at night

Have you ever tried to find the words

But they don't come out right

Have you ever,have you ever

Have you ever?