Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ High School...Dbz Style ❯ Phone Calls, Phone Calls ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Still don't own Dbz
I know Vegeta is Ooc but...oh well I don't give a care.
~*~

Piccolo looked at Vegeta for help but he was still starring at his blue hair in the mirror.
Goku got Piccolo in a head lock, forced his head into the sink, and poured the hair dye on his head.
When he let go Piccolo didn't want to look in the mirror. 'I guess I gotta,' he thought, looking up at his reflection.
His antenneas were bright blue. He reached and touched them gently. 'Crap!' he thought. He quickly
grabbed the bottle of dye and looked for how long it lasted. '4 WEEKS!?'

"Vegeta this crap lasts for FOUR WEEKS!" Piccolo informed his now blue haired friend, pointing at his blue antenneas.

"WHAT!? THIS SUCKS!" Vegeta exclaimed. Goku was rolling on the floor laughing at the two blue topped dudes.

"Well atleast its not PERMINANT!" Piccolo pointed out loudly so Goku would hear. He stopped laughing and looked
at his tattoo.

"What's Chi-Chi gonna say?" He sobbed.

"Suck it up," Vegeta said prying his eyes from the mirror.

Piccolo shoved his cap over his head to hide his blue antennas. He crossed his arms angrily. Vegeta also crossed his arms.

"Great...I'll never hear the end of it from Bulma..." Vegeta muttered.

"Well we are all even so lets stop with the tricks!" Piccolo suggested, then heaved a sigh.

"Yeah," Goku and Vegeta agreed.

"Well Bulma said to call her Saterday night," Vegeta said.

"So did Chi-Chi," said Goku looking at his watch.

"So did Cindy," Piccolo sighed. His two friends looked at him questioningly. "I'm kidding!"

"Oh...for a minute I thought Piccolo had a girl friend!" Goku smiled.

"I guess I'll dress up as Batman and kick some villan butt just for fun." Piccolo joked.

"Really? Cool! Can I be Robbin?!" Goku asked excitedly. Vegeta and Piccolo fell over anime style.

~At Bulma's Place~

Bulma looked at the phone expectantly. 'Why hasn't Vegeta called yet?' she thought to herself.
She sat on her bed thumping her foot on the floor impatiently. She crossed her arms and sighed.
Finally, 20 minutes later, the phone rang. In mid-ring she picked it up.

"Vegeta, you're late calling!" she said angrily.

"Sorry I uh- got held up," Vegeta said at the other end of the line.

"Held up? You were robbed?"

"No, the guys distracted me."

"Oh, Well it took you long enough!"

"Sorry."

"You should be."

"Grrrrr..."

"Are you growling at me?!"

"Um....no."

"What do you say?"

"Sorry?"

"Sorry and...?"

"Sorry and uh..."

"Say it!"

"Bulma do I have to?"

"Yes! Or else I'll never forgive you, hmph!"

"Fine....Im sorry....s-s-s."

"SAY IT!"

"SHNOOKIMS! THERE I SAID IT!"

She goes all happy and sweet now, "I forgive you Vegetakins!"

"Ugh..."

"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"Nothing!"

"Good..."

~On The Phone with Chi-Chi And Goku~

"HOW DARE YOU KEEP ME WAITING!" Chi-Chi yelled into the reciever.

"I-I'm sorry I had to take uh- care of something!" Goku whimpered.

"WHAT, PRECISELY?"

"Um...I had to give the guys something."

"WELL YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GIVING ME A PHONE CALL!?"

"N-no Snuggly Bunny I-I-"

"Don't 'Snuggly Bunny' me, mister! You-You just thought it would be okay to keep me waiting for another 20 minutes,
worrying to death!?"

"No! I'm really sorry Chi-Chi." Goku said earnistly.

She sighed heavily at the other end of the line.

"Chi-Chi?"

"Goku.....I forgive you."

"You do?" asked a surprised Goku.

"Yes...I was just worried that you were hurt or lost or-"

"Oh, I cant get hurt! My heads as hard as a rock!"

"Um....yeah but you scared me! Don't call late again, Goku."

"Ok, I promise," he promised innocently.

"Thank You Goku...I love you."

"I love you even more!"

"No I love you more than that!"

(They just go on and on so I'm not going to continue.)

~At Piccolo's Pad~

Piccolo sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn infront of the tv. He was watching a mushy soap.(?!)

"No don't kiss him Marcie! Joe is the guy your ingaged with, not Greg!" Piccolo told the tv.

Marcie {on tv}: "Oh Greg....kiss me!"

Greg {on tv}: "No problemo babe!"

They start making out. Piccolo was disgusted.

"I told you not to kiss him you idiot!" He said to the making out Marcie.

Marcie {from tv}: "Oh shut up and leave me alone!"

Piccolo {at his house}: "!!!"

Piccolo slowly picked up the remote and changed the channel to a football game. 'Posessed soaps...I'm never watching one
again! I'll just have to miss 'Don't Kiss Him, Kiss Me My Love!' he thought.

The phone rang on his couch side table. Piccolo looked at the phone and used his 'mind power' to make it move to him.

"Hey Piccolo! Whatcha doin'?" Goku said cheerfully at the other end of the line.

"Oh just waching football." He answered. He wasn't about to tell him he had been watching soaps.

"Oh, cool. I was just callin' to see what was up."

"Well the cieling, sky, and birds, Bye." He hung up the phone. Piccolo was still pissed at him for turning his antennas blue.
The phone rang again. Piccolo picked it up.

"Goku stop calling me!" he yelled into the reciever.

"This isn't Kakarot!" a voice answered angrily. That could only be one person.

"Oh, sorry Vegeta."

"Hmph. Anyways, I called to see what time that 'prom' thing was next Saturday."

"How am I supposed to know?!"

"I just thought you might- argh! Forget it then!" Vegeta hung up the phone with a diverse click.

Piccolo hung his phone up as well. 'I don't know when the stupid prom is! Chh, like I care?!'

~At Goku's Place~

The phone rang. Goku ran to it and picked it up.

"Kakarot?" asked Vegeta's voice.

"Hey Vegeta!" Goku smiled.

"Do you know what time that prom thing is next Saturday?"

"Um......I think it's at 7:00P.M. to 12:00A.M. Why?"

Goku heard a click in his ear.

"Vegeta? Veeeeegeeeeeetaaaaaa?" after a moment of calling Vegeta's name Goku hung up.

'Hm...he's probably gonna ask Bulma. I better ask Chi-Chi!' Goku thought happily picking up the phone again and dailing her
number.

She picked up after a few rings. He took a deep breath.

"Chi-Chi?" He began.

"Oh, hi Goku. What is it?" She asked.

"Will you.......go to the prom with me?" he asked slowly.

"I'd love to Goku!" she blushed. She was glad Goku couldn't see her.

"Cool! Bye then." Goku said hanging up.

"Bye." she sighed dreamily as she hung up the phone. She jumped around happily thinking 'He asked me! He asked me!'

~At Bulma's Dojo~ {I'm running out of cool words for house!}

The phone rang. She popped her head out of the bathroom. It rang again. She walked over and picked it up.

"Hello?" She asked the caller wondering who would be calling so late.

"Hi Bulma," Vegeta's voice answered her question. He sounded slightly quieter then usual, as if he was embarrassed about something.

"Hey Vegeta!" She replied happily "Why are you calling?"

"Um.....I was just wondering...." he trailed off mumbling the rest.

"What? I couldn't here the last part," She askedd into the reciever.

"Uh...Bulma, wouldyougotothepromwithme?" He asked nervously, his words slurred together in a single string. He gulped waiting for her answer. There was a moment of silence...then...

"What?"

Vegeta growled in slight irritation then asked slower, but somewhat quietly, "Will you go to that prom thing with me?"

"Vegeta?"

"Yeah?" He blinked and waited as she paused.

"I'd love to."

"Y-you would? I mean, of couse you would. Ahem, cool."

"Bye."

"Later."

They both hung up. Bulma blushed bright red and put her hands to her face.'I'm going to the prom with Vegeta! Yes!' she thought happily.

Vegeta looked at the wall thinking, 'I'm going with Bulma...' He gave a triumphant smirk and got ready for bed.

As Bulma drifted off to sleep she thought, 'I can't wait untill Saturday...' And fell asleep smiling happily.





~*~
End of 5...did ya like it? I hope so! I tried to make it a bit longer than usual but I don't think It's much longer. So chapter 6.....
Chi-Chi and Bulma can't wait wait 'till Saturday. Vegeta and Goku can't wait 'till its over with because thier girl friends wont shut up about it.
People are teasing Vegeta and Bulma about their matching hair and Vegetas in a bad mood. And What? Bulma and Chi-Chi are playing matchmaker
for Piccolo? Uh-Oh this won't end well.....