Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ High School...Dbz Style ❯ Three Couples Doin' Three Different Things ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I dont own ANYTHING but this computer that I'm typing on. ^_^ Well I guess I own Karina and the song I made up.


~*~

Piccolo and Karina burst into the theater. The same woman who had 'served' Piccolo last time was behind the ticket desk.
As soon as she saw Piccolo she grabbed two tickets and handed it to them with wide eyes. Karina looked puzzled as Piccolo
snatched the tickets from the woman with a big smirk. Karina looked at him questioningly.

"I'll tell you later," He said as they walked into the theater showing the gaurd their tickets.

They took a seat in the middle of the theater and sat, talking about the movie they were about to see. A few minutes later,
it started. Piccolo turned to the movie and sat with his arms on the arm rests. Karina did the same and folded her hands in her lap.
He glanced over at her. 'She's so beautiful...' He thought admiringly, 'And I like the color of her eyes and hair...'

Karina felt his eyes on her and looked at him and smiled. His eyes shot back to the screen. She giggled slightly and looked back at the
screen as well.

They watched the emotional movie for a while and Piccolo yawned loudly. Karina looked at him.

"You don't like the movie?" She asked frowning.

He could tell she really liked it. "Um...No, I love it! I'm just tierd. Sorry."

"Oh, thats ok," She smiled.

"Heh..." He looked back at the screen where the main character and another woman were making out....again.

He sighed silently, 'Man whats with this guy? Chh every freakin' five minutes hes making out with some chick."

Karina put her hands to her face as she thought, 'Oh this movie is so romantic, so deep, so....'

'Stupid,' Piccolo thought bluntly.

Karina sighed dreamily. Piccolo glanced at her again, 'I don't see why she likes this stuff so much.' He looked back at the screen,
'It's almost too romantic.'

A while later Piccolo was snoozing when a loud boom from the screen shot him awake. He quickly glanced at Karina to see if
she had noticed him jump. She was looking down at the ground with a sad expression on her face. 'He doesn't like the
movie...It's boring him....hes not even enjoying his time with me.' Piccolo could tell what she was thinking by the look on her face.

He picked her hand up off of her lap. She looked up at him; her eyes were shimmering with tears. He looked at her and put his
other hand on hers.

"I'm sorry, Karina. I just can't get into these chick-flicks. But, I'm glad just to be with you," He told her.

"Oh Piccolo.." She smiled and a tear fell down her cheek.

He reached up and gently wiped it away. Then he touched her cheek softly and she put her hands on his shoulders as she leaned closer to him.
She kissed him passionatly, Piccolo's eyeridges raising as she did so. They pulled away and Karina gave Piccolo a smile that said 'Thanks.'

He smirked her a 'You're Welcome.' And turned back to the screen where the dude was making out with yet another chick.

Piccolo smirked and thought, 'I think I see why he does this now...'

~Chi-Chi and Goku~

Chi-Chi walked into the 'Alamode Restraunt' with Goku. They gasped at the size of the place. It was BIG. Every table had a white
table cloth with fancy maroon cloth napkins and crystal wine glasses. Silverwear glitted on every table. The chairs had velvet
cushions and were made out of a fine oak. Many men with tuxidos sat with wemon that had sparkling
jewels hanging from thier necks and wrists. As they moved thier hand while they talked diamond rings flashed glamorously.
A waiter was at a small podium and was eyeing Chi-Chi and Goku suspiciously.

"Your not going to rob me are you?" He asked Goku as they walked up.

"Huh? Why would you say a thing like that?" Goku asked, a baffled look on his face.

"Your outfit..." The waiter said waving a hand at his punk outfit that he was still wearing.

"Oh, uh, that...heh heh..." He said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Thats a long story," Chi-Chi said with a dismissive wave of her hand, "Can we just get a table please?"

The waiter sneered and said, "This way" As he walked off with menus in his hand.

He lead the couple to a table and Goku pulled Chi-Chi's chair out for her to sit on.

"Why, thank you, Goku," She smiled at his polite action.

Pnce she had sat down he pushed the chair gently closer to the table and sat as his own seat. The waiter handed them each a menu.

"I will be back soon to your order," He said walking off.

Chi-Chi looked through the menu smiling at all the gormet foods. Goku scratched his head and turned the menu
this way and that.

"Chi-Chi it's all in Spanish!" He said turning his menu upside down.

"French, Goku... I know what it says," She smiled at him, "I'll order for you."

"Ok! I want a lot of food I'm hungry!" Goku said rubbing his grumbling stomach.

"Alright, but your paying for your own meal!"

"Alright Alright..." He looked around. Many men were staring dissapprovingly at Goku's outfit.
Women were eyeing Chi-Chi's casual clothing with upturned noses. She ingnored them. The waiter walked to the table with a not pad.

"May I take your order?" He asked, holding a pencil to the pad.

"Yes. We would like the Red wine, two orders of Escargo, some Ala Renerd, two orders of Le Carder..." She went on and on. {I'm making up the names ^_^'}
When she finished, the waiter upturned his nose and said, "My, my, we have quite an appetite tonight...." With that he walked off.

About thirty minutes later, five waiters carried out many silver trays of delecious food. Goku quickly started stuffing his face. Chi-Chi scowled as little
flecks of food flew everywhere.

"Mmm! 'is ish good Chi-Chi!" He said through a mouthful of food.

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" she said politely taking a bit.

"Wha ish 'is?" He said pointing with his fork at his plate.

"Escargo," She said simply.

"Wha's E'hargo?" He asked taking another large bite of it.

"Snails."

"SNAILS!?" He spit his food out in a disgusting spray and it hit Chi-Chi.

"THAT'S IT GOKU!" She yelled standing up and slamming down her fork.

"I'm sorry Chi-Chi I didn't mean-"

"You didn't MEAN to ruin my clothes! You didn't MEAN to ruin my night but, you DID!" She growled, starting to storm away.

"Chi-Chi!" He got up and caught her by the wrist. She tunred around and slapped him across the face.

"Don't touch me..." She said in a dangerous voice. Her eyes were filled with tears. His face was full of shock but he didn't let go.

He looked into her eyes and closed her hands in his. She couldn't help but look up into his raven black eyes.

"I'm really sorry," He said gently. Chi-Chi sniffled and rested her head on his chest. His arms took her into a comforting hug.
He ran his fingers through her black soft hair as she cried into his chest. She looked up at him with a smile on her lips. He smiled back.
She put her hand on his cheek where she slapped him.

"Let me kiss it ans make it better," She said soothingly. Goku smiled playfully.

She kissed his cheek gently and then kissed him on the lips. When she pulled away everyone "Aww'ed"
They looked around. Eveyone had watched the whole thing. One woman wiped a tear away with her napkin. Chi-Chi led Goku
back to the table and the waiter poured thier wine. Chi-Chi took her glass and 'chinked' it with Goku's. They both took a drink
never looking away from each others eyes.

~Bulma and Vegeta~

Vegeta looked up at the large building with many flashing lights. You could hear muffled music through the doors. He looked at
Bulma, who looked back smiling widely.

"Well...C'mon...Lets go in," She took his hand and they walked up to the doors and Vegeta pushed them open. The music almost
knocked them over it was so loud. They walked in and looked around in awe. There were many strobe lights and it looked like
everything was moving in stages. There were speakers on every wall and a rock band was playing on a stage. Thier was a small
bar in one corner and the dance floor was covered with many people.

Bulma pulled Vegeta to the dance floor. She started dancing with the beat and winked at him. He smirked and started dancing
as well. They really got into the music and soon were sweating. Bulma laughed and grabbed Vegeta's hand again.

"Let's go get something to drink!" She shouted over the music.

"Ok." He yelled back and they headed to the bar.

"What'll it be?" The fat bartender asked them as he wiped a glass with a cloth.

"A sprite," Bulma ordered.

"Dr. Pepper," Vegeta said.

"Comin' right up." He said turning his back to them. When he turned back to them he had their drinks and he handed them to
them. "That'll be 5 yen." {I don't really know japanese money...o.o;}

Vegeta took a long swing of his drink. Bulma sipped hers. She smiled at him and he smirked back. She leaned her head over in
the direction of two empty chairs. Vegeta nodded and they headed over to them. Once seated, Bulma stated moving to the
music. Vegeta nodded his head with the beat. Bulma took a long drink.

"Want to go dance some more!?" she yelled.

"Sure." He said loudly and they set their drinks on their chairs and headed, hand-in-hand, to the dance floor again.

As soon as they got out there the hard rock music stopped and the band started playing a slow tune.

"I never fear anything, when you are by my side," The head guitarist sang into the mike as he played.
"Always there watching me...your love protects me when I feel weak,
You are the treasure my heart seeks, you are my one and only..."

The bass guitar player started playing faster.

On the dance floor Bulma had her arms around Vegeta's neck and his hands around her waist. She smiled and put her cheek to
his as they moved slowly to the music. He blushed and was glad she couldn't see him because her eyes were closed. He gulped slightly
and closed his eyes as well.

"You! You Are my one and only! I'll never love anyone but you!" The guitarist scream-sang.
"Look into my eyes and read! I will never love anyone but you!"

"When I am in dispare you comfort me,
When I am sick you look after me,
When there is no one else you are there right beside me,
You, my one and only..."

The music ended slowly. Bulma pulled back her head and looked into his eyes. She smiled.

"I can see it in your eyes," She said playfully "You'll never love anyone but me."

Vegeta smirked and took her in his arms. "Your right." He kissed her. She put her arms around his neck. The next song started,
which was fast and loud, and they pulled away and started dancing fastly again.


{Ok I know Vegeta WAS WAY Ooc but heck, I don't care. ^_^ WASN'T IT CUTE!?}

~Back to Piccolo and Karina~

The movie ended and the criedits moved slowly up the screen. Piccolo and Karina stood up and made their way to the door.
As people flooded out, Piccolo and Karina just waited till everyone was out before leaving.

"That was a good movie," Piccolo said trying not to upset her again.

"I know! I just loved it!" She smiled.

"Me to," He lied, trying to smile.

As they walked past the desk the lady's eyes instantly went wide. She ducked slightly so only her eyes were showing above the desk.
They followed Piccolo as he went to the door and he sweatdropped. Karina looked at him again with a questioning look in her eyes.

"The first time I came here she was all freaked out and she gave me tickets free because I scared her," Piccolo explained.

Karina laughed.

"Karina..." Piccolo started, looking at the ground as he walked.

"Yeah Piccolo?"

"Why weren't YOU ever scared of me? I am green and almost 7 feet tall..."

"Well I don't think your any different than those weird little cat people. And I'm pretty tall....I just knew you'd never hurt me or anything."

"Oh, so I'm just a cat freak?"

"No! I think your better than those things....they give me the creeps..." She shivered and Piccolo laughed.

"That's good to know, I don't like those cat things either."

"And those freaky bunny things are scary too," She stated.

He nodded as he agreed. They got into a conversation about all the little weird alien animal things. Soon they arrived at Karina's
house.

"Well, I'll see you later, Karina," Piccolo smiled.

"Alright. Thanks for the great evening," She said walking to her door.

"It was my pleasure," Piccolo charmed.

Karina winked and closed the door. Piccolo took off and was soon at his own home again.

~And now to Chi-Chi and Goku~

Goku and Chi-Chi paid for their food and walked out the door. Chi-Chi looked at his tattoo.

"I still can't believe you got that thing..." She frowned.

"Its not my fault!" Goku explained, "The guys told me it would wash right off and-" Chi-Chi laughed.

"But then...." Goku said, smiling devilishly and raising his index finger, "I got them back! Ha Ha!"

"That's good," She laughed again.

"Well, I suppose I'd better get you home," Goku said and swung Chi-Chi into his arms.

"I suppose you should," She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. He took off and they landed minutes later on Chi-Chi's lawn.

He set her on her feet gently and she thanked him. {*nudge nudge wink wink* ^_~ If ya know what I mean.} Goku smiled, slightly dazed.

She winked before closing the door and Goku flew off doing loop-de-loops and spins all the way.

~And we end it with Bulma and Vegeta~

They walked out of the club. Vegeta tossed his empty cup to a trash can but it bounced of the side. Bulma smirked and tossed
hers and it went in perfectly. She smiled triumphantly at Vegeta who rolled his eyes. He picked her up and took off fastly.

"Vegeta! Give me a chance to hold on!" She shrieked grabbing his shoulder.

"Be careful or I might drop you," Vegeta smirked and held her out his hands only gripping her waist.

"Vegeta I swear If you-"

He laughed and took her safely in his arms again. She smiled and flicked him on the nose. He blinked.

He flew off and landed at C.C. minutes later.

"Bye Vegeta." Bulma smiled and kissed him.

When she pulled away she winked and then headed inside, gently closing the door behind her.

"Bye..." Vegeta said slowly and turned away from Capsule Corp.

He flew off with a small smirk on his lips.

~*~
Well I hope you people liked it. I know this was
really romantic and I hope you aren't like 'Ok, too much kissing here.' I think it was alright tho.
^_~v peace out