Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ History Of Serena ❯ History of Serena ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Let me tell you something about myself.

My name is Serengeta Vejita-Briefs.

I go by either Serena or Serengeta or simply, Serena o-hime.

I am 34 years old and I am full blooded Saiyajin.

I fear one thing.

One thing only.

Being alone.

I can picture the day I came to this planet, very clearly.

I was in a pod with the man who had kidnapped me away from my Father, Vejita No Ouji, and my Mother, Sumari no oujo. (She had been dubbed the princess of Saiyajin when my father claimed her for his mate. They never really got married. She was only fifteen when she gave birth to me.)

The man who had taken me, was Radditz, a lower-class Saiyajin with a thirst for blood. The horrible things he did to me when we left scarred me and taught me to fear the touch of a man until I was much older.

( * A young female child zips out of the open door to a pod that has just crashed in front of an old farmer. *)

(Farmer) HOLY Mother of--

( * Another figure comes out of the pod, a large man with hair to his ankles. * )

(Radditz) Damn it! She got away again...

I can remember flying out to a small island in the middle of the ocean. My body slammed into someone else and knocked him down. This is where I first met Goku and his friends.

(Goku) ( * Lying in the sand * ) What the Hell was that?

( * The child sits up and stares at Goku, screaming her head off. * )

(Serena, age 4) NO! NO! Get away!!!!!

(Goku) Hey... Hey, I'm not going to hurt you... calm down. What's your name?

He was so kind to me, so gentle... It pained me to see him sacrifice himself to kill Radditz. I can still hear him whispering my new nickname in my ear. He was the one who dubbed me, Serena.

(Serena) Goku-SAMA!!!

(Goku) It's going to be ok, little one. I'll return in one year. I promise. Take care, Little Serena... Take.... Care

He kept his promise and returned in one year, only to find that I had joined up with my parents and our personal bodyguard, Nappa. And that all of his friends, with the exception of Kuririn and his son, Gohan, were dead. The battle that followed was so fierce, so long... I just remember blacking out when my father crawled back into his pod and left me and my mother behind again. I soon learned that in order to get Goku's friends back, they were going to have to journey to a planet called Namek. I only knew of this place because of its property value.

We headed to Namek and found my father and our Lord, Freeza. He had destroyed Vejitasei long ago, before I was born as well as my mother.

That's when the big battle started.

I remember everything.

Every smell.

Every taste in my mouth.

I can remember the look on my mother's face when Freeza killed her with one blast to her chest.

I can recall every word, every scream, every last thought that ran through my tiny head as I struggled to breathe when she collapsed to the ground.

(Serena, Age 5) MOMMY! NOOO!

Then, the bastard had the nerve to go after my father and kill him as well, leaving me abandoned on the stupid planet with nobody but my friends to turn to.

(Serena) Daddy... Don't go, don't leave me here! I don't want to be alone, Daddy! PLEASE!!!!!

We eventually revived my father, but for some reason, Shenron couldn't locate my mother's soul, so she never returned to us.

I remember the pain I felt three months after, when my father up and left me again, going Kami knew where for nearly a year.

(Serena, Age 6-7) What do you mean, 'He's gone'??? Where did he go?! Why didn't he take me with him?

I started to look to religion for help, my step-mother, Bulma, helped me to find the right one and eventually, I came across Catholicism. The only thing that was wrong with this, was that there were no choices. I either had to believe in the God the earthlings believed in, or choose another one.

I Gave up my search when my father returned. I Didn't speak to him for the entire week he was home and almost refused to join him when we went to welcome Kakarrotto back to Earth. He too had left me behind, after promising profusely that he wouldn't

(Goku) I'll always stay by your side, Serena. I wont let anything happen to you.

Liar.

Just the thought of his face made me sick for the longest time.

I wasn't going to forgive him the next time he left me.

Then, the androids came along with my future self and little brother. It was here I found that Gohan and I were to have a child in the near future, though he wouldn't live long enough to see him born. Ryoma, is what I had named him.

(Miraii Bulma) Isn't he just adorable?

(Laurynn Fyner)Don't you think it's time to show Gohan and Trunks?

(Miraii Trunks, age 16) G-Gohan's dead, Mom... The androids, they got to him and...

(* Tears fill the eyes of the young, sweaty female on the hospital bed. *)

(Miraii Serena, age 21) Gohan-kun... GOHAN-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we grew up, me lusting after his father instead of him. When Goku died for his second time, I nearly threw it all away, determined to be with him.

My father wouldn't allow it.

The numerous times he caught me with a razor blade in my hands, he always scolded and cried.

It wasn't until I turned sixteen that I learned that I had another sibling.

A half-Namek by the name of Harmony. A thirteen year old female with a taste for adventure and a lust after my long-time friend, Piccolo.

It seems that my mother was able to 'impregnate' a Namekien who went by the name of Nail, while she was in 'Other World.'

I had forgotten about Kakarrotto, until I turned eighteen and he came back for the

Tenkai' ichi Boudokai.

That was one day I'll never forget.

We met several new enemies that day, one that would become a friend at the end of it all.

Majin Buu...

(Fat Buu) Me going to EAT you up!

(Serena, age 18) Me? Eat ME? You're going to get a stomachache if you eat me. I guarantee an ulscor and heartburn, you stupid pink FUCK!

I nearly gave my life to save the planet I called Home, from destruction. With Kakarrotto's help, my father and I gave it our all, to the point where we were struggling to breathe because we were so tired.

I saw my mother again that day, as I lay, nearly lifeless underneath a pile of debris.

(Sumari )Take my hand, Serengeta. Come with me...

(Serena) Mom?

(Sumari) Please... you'll like it here. You'll never be alone again...

(Serena) I don't want to be alone...

(Sumari) Serengeta... Serengeta... Follow me my darling...

(Serena) I cant! I can't leave the others behind!

(Sumari) But what about me?

(Serena) I'm sorry... Mother

Only Kakarrotto's touch could have broken me away from the desired temptation my mother wanted to pull me to.

I proved my love to him, later that night and every night after that, ending up with twins (boy and girl, both full blooded Saiyajin) nearly five years later.

(Doctor) We need names, Ms. Serena...

(Serena, age 23) The boy... Kakarrotto II Vejita-Son... But, put Keko next to it....

(Doctor) And the girl?

(Serena) Reoko Vejita-Son.

For a whole year and a half, Kakarrotto and I split apart, leaving me with the stronger temptation of my own half-sibling, Trunks.

I really didn't care what anybody thought about it when it happened. I was in love. I was amazed to find that it took almost a year to get pregnant again. (After Trunks and I spent the night together the first time, I left and found out I had been pregnant only AFTER I miscarried)

This time, it was one little girl. By that time, my twins were two years old, and very curious to know how Mommy had gotten pregnant if Daddy hadn't been around for so long.

(Keko, Age 2) But... I don't understand. Uncle Trunks is Shanaa's daddy?

(Reoko, age 2) How does that work, Mommy?

(Serena, age 25) I don't think you're old enough to understand yet, wait until you're older and then ask me again.

Shanaa Amber Breifs was born with