Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ An Ithian's Death ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla, Tookie, and Emerald are my characters!
Author notes: Thanks Veggie Luva 101 for the review!! Now, this is chapter one!! Woohoo!! It only took me a couple of days to finish. Well, to help everyone out, Asyla looks likes Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star, but she has reddish brown hair and gold eyes. Emerald looks like a regular cat girl just with green hair. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. Please people review! I want to know what you all think. Also, sentences in italics means that they are speaking telepathically.
Chapter 1: An Ithian's Death
 
“Asyla, Asyla, please wake up.”
 
The voice was but a whisper in her head. She ignored it. She was dead. She had to be. No one could survive punches that severe.
 
“ASYLA, WAKE UP!!” The voice now screamed at her. It seemed very familiar.
 
“Tookie?” Asyla answered as she opened her eyes. She was floating in darkness. `I must be dreaming again.' She thought.
 
“This is not a dream, Asyla. You need to wake up and help your sister.” The voice said. The owner of the voice appeared in front of Asyla. A large Siberian tiger sat in front of Asyla, staring.
 
“But my sisters are dead. I am dead.” Asyla stated. She remembered blood filling her mouth and slipping into darkness. She had to be dead.
 
“Yes. Venicia is dead, but Emerald is not and neither are you.” Tookie replied. Her irritation was becoming clear in her voice. “You need to help her!” Tookie said.
 
“I've tried, Tookie. I've tried. You must help her. You are our protector.” Asyla said. She had fought that man and her efforts were futile. He was too powerful.
 
“I can't Asyla. I've used too much of my power trying to save our planet and keep Emerald alive. I can do no more.” Tookie stated as she stretched out and laid her head on her paws.
 
“No, Tookie, you can't die!” Asyla cried as she wrapped her arms around Tookie's neck.
 
Tookie was the mother she never had. Every female that gives birth to a female are given a protector until they are old enough to defend themselves, which was when they turned seventeen. After their seventeenth birthday, the protector had a choice to go back to their home planet, which was Ithia's moon or stay with the females they were to protect until their death or vice versa. Tookie had chosen to stay after Venicia's seventeenth birthday. She had bonded with Asyla more than Venicia and Emerald and had grown to see Asyla as her child.
 
“There's nothing more I can do, my little kitten, but try to talk you through this before my tome come.” Tookie said purring against Asyla's head.
 
“I can't do this alone, Tookie.” Asyla mumbled. For the first time in her life, she was scared.
 
“Yes, you can! You are the proud princess of Ithia! You can do this!” Tookie stated, “Now open your eyes and mind to Emerald and help her!”
 
 
Asyla slowly opened her eyes and what she saw before her would hunt her dreams for the rest of her life. Her enemy, her attacker, the slayer of her eldest sister was between the legs of Emerald taking her innocence. Emerald slashed at the man's face, but it seemed to only fuel his libido.
 
“GET THE HELL OFF HER!!!” Asyla screeched as she tried to launch herself at the man, but her arms and legs were chained to the wall.
 
Asyla snarled and spat at the man. How dare this man touch an innocent?!?! He would die slowly. Where were her people? Did they just leave them for dead? Why haven't they rescued them?
 
Because they are dead.” Tookie said bitterly in Asyla's mind, “He blew up our planet and sent mine hurdling into the sun. We are the last of our kind.”
 
“NOOOOOOOOO!” Asyla screamed as she snatched hard at the chains that were now leaving whelps in her skin.
 
“Oh, you're finally awake. Are you enjoying the show?” the man asked turning around to look at Asyla while he was still at work. Asyla snarled at him. “Oh are we jealous? Don't worry. You'll be next.” The man said mockingly.
 
Asyla shut her eyes in disgust. This was not happening. All of this was a dream. Just a horrible dream.
 
OPEN YOUR MIND TO HER!!!” Tookie growled.
 
Asyla felt a sharp sting across her face as if Tookie had slapped her. She dropped the barrier in her mind and the pain hit her full force. She could feel Emerald's pain as her own as if she was the one being brutally ravaged.
 
Asyla…”
 
Asyla could hear Emerald's silent plea for help. She grit her teeth in anger as tears streamed down her face. It was her fault this was happening. She shouldn't have left.
 
STOP THAT SELF-PITYING!! This was bound to happen if you stayed or if you went. Your worth-less step father brought this man here to take you away because he couldn't stand looking at you anymore because everyday he remembered the pain of finding out that your mother had chosen another. I ripped the traitorous bastard's throat out with joy.” Tookie screamed at Asyla, “Now help your damn sister before I kill you!
 
Emerald, can you hear me?” Asyla asked.
 
Yes.” Emerald replied after a few seconds, “I am in so much pain. Why doesn't he kill me Asyla?
 
Emerald, I am so sorry. Don't ask for death by a coward.” Asyla said, “I need you to transform.
 
I can't. The pain is too much. He will kill me soon. I know it.” Emerald cried.
 
You can and you will!!!” Asyla exclaimed, “We are a proud race. We are Ithians! Warriors!! We will die by the hands of each other not by any other race!! Remember who you are!!
 
I will try.” Emerald said.
No, you will do it. I will have no trying from you!” Asyla commanded.
 
Not a second after Asyla finished her sentence; a roar filled the air causing Asyla's eyes to pop open. Emerald had transformed quicker than Asyla would've thought possible. She had turned into a beast similar to an Earth's tiger, but she had greenish black fur and blue eyes.
 
Asyla bit her lip in anticipation. Emerald was still a kitten. She was still thirteen summers old and was not at full potential. Hopefully, her beast form would be enough.
 
Emerald lunged at the man. He quickly grabbed her front legs and slammed her back to the ground. He used one hand to hold her down as he took up his position behind her and said, “Now I will take you in your beast form.” Emerald roared in fear and rage as she fought to get free.
 
“You should be happy that me, Brolly, the legendary super saiyan, has decided to take your innocence instead of those mangy rats you call men.” The man said as he shoved himself into her again.
 
Emerald's shriek of pain caused the transformation to begin. The muscles in Asyla's body bulged. Her clothes began to rip as Asyla began to grow fur. Her nose became a snout and her hands began to turn into paws. The chains that held her captive snapped and Asyla fell to the ground on all fours causing the whole room to shake. Brolly turned around and Asyla's paw collided with his head sending him flying across the room. Asyla was three times the size of Emerald. Her reddish brown fur stuck up slightly in agitation.
 
Kill me, Asyla.” Emerald said weakly. Asyla nudged her softly.
 
Asyla picked Emerald up by the scruff of her neck, as a mother cat would do her kitten. She purred gently lulling Emerald into sleep. Asyla glared at Brolly as he was getting up. She situated her teeth on the pressure points on Emerald's neck once she knew she was asleep and bit through. Asyla viciously shook her until her neck gave way and Emerald's body fell to the ground. Emerald's death was quick and painless. She felt her spirit leave her body before she tore her throat out. Asyla felt all-alone. Tookie's presence had disappeared with Emerald's. Asyla put her paw on Emerald's body and roared her lamentation.
 
Her roar was cut short when a jolt of electricity went through her body. She yowled in pain. She had noticed the gold collar on her neck until now. She clawed and pulled at it, but it only heightened her pain. Asyla dropped to the ground writhing in pain as she slowly began to shrink back into her normal state.
 
With a satisfied smirk on his face, Brolly walked over to her. “Oh how considerate of you getting undressed for me.” He said.
 
Asyla spat in his face. “You sick bastard! She was only but a child and so am I. Are you not man enough to find yourself a real woman?” Asyla growled at him.
 
Brolly kicked her in her side causing her to gasp in pain. “I know you u are of age! Do not lie! You will be mine!” Brolly growled as he dropped to his knees.
 
Asyla had no more strength left to fight. She glared at him in anger, not allowing him to see her pain. Brolly grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. Asyla hissed, “You pathetic monkey.”
 
Brolly growled in rage. How dare this hybrid bitch speak such things to me??! Brolly slapped her and began to beat her. “You will learn your place!” he yelled.
 
Asyla welcomed the pain. The more he beat her, the better. She would die and join her people in the afterlife before she'd have his spawn of evil.
 
“Brolly stop this!” a man said walking into the room. Asyla could not see him. Her vision was blurring.
 
“Father, leave us.” Brolly said as he continued to bash Asyla's head into the floor.
 
“I can not. The girl is too young and do you intend to kill her before you get an heir.” His father replied.
 
“No, she is not. She is of age. I can smell it.” Brolly growled.
 
“No. I checked the database of her planet. She will be of age in two months.” Brolly's father explained, “But I have more information that may cheer you up.”
 
“You must mean you have found that bastard, Kakkarott. How long do we have?” Brolly asked standing up.
 
“A month.” His father replied an evil grin crept across Brolly's face. “Good, I will soon have that bastard's head on a platter.” Brolly stated.
 
Brolly and his father's voice began to fade as Asyla began to slip into unconsciousness. `Kakkarott? Where have I learned that name? Kaakkarott.” Asyla thought before slipping into unconsciousness.
 
 
Kakkarott….
 
Goku woke with a start. Someone had said his name. “Goku what's wrong?” Chi-chi asked turning on the lamp.
 
“Nothing, Chi. I thought I heard someone say my name.” Goku said as he lay back down.
 
Chi-chi yawned and said, “It was probably just a dream. Now go back to sleep.” She turned off the light and rolled over so her back was to him. She stared at him. Chi-chi began to worry. He had never woken up like this before. She prayed to the gods that everything would be okay before she fell back to sleep.
 
Goku stared at the ceiling. Was it just a dream? Goku had a strange feeling that it wasn't.