Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ Revealing the Truth Part 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character and the Ithian race belongs to me.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has reviewed! I want to say I'm sorry for taking so long..again. College is killing me slowly, but I will try to update once or twice a month. Also, the next chapter will be better. I had a hard time getting the ideas right with this chapter. There's some citrus going on in this chapter though, but nothing too tangy..yet. ;) Anyway, enjoy!

Chapter 8: Revealing the Truth Part 2
Asyla sat up on the sofa when a mug of tea was handed to her. She had become emotional wreck after she found out the truth. Asyla was embarrassed. Asyla was lying across a couch staring up at the ceiling fighting back the tears that were ready to fall again. She leaned up and a hand pushed her back. Asyla looked up at Goku.
"Hey, take it easy," Goku said.
"Thank you for the tea," Asyla replied. She was grateful that it wasn't Trunks hovering over her protectively. Asyla really needed to get away from him until Vegeta explained to her what was going on. She rubbed the back of her head as she sipped on her tea. It was unreal. Her father was dead and she was sitting with her uncle. She had unbelievable bad luck or unbelievable good luck.
"I'm sorry that you had to find out this way," Goku said scratching his head, "I didn't know he had you. I could've…"
"You couldn't have done anything else," Asyla said interrupting as she stared at the tea in her cup. She looked up at him and smiled, "You were protecting your family, your home. I understand that. I would have done the same thing. It's just…it's horrible that I never got to meet him. It's not fair, but that's life."
"You may not have your mother or your father or your planet," Chi-Chi said coming in with a plate of food, "But, you do have us and Bulma, Vegeta, Trunks and more of our friends that you haven't met. I know it isn't the same, but we will love you no matter what." She sat down next to Asyla and gave her a plate and fork. Chi-Chi was still a little put off by her ears, but she was use to weird things. She would have never thought Radditz could be possible of having children. He was so cold, but Vegeta once was too. You can't really judge a person by their first actions and appearances.
"You know I'm surprised that Vegeta didn't tell you," Goku said.
"Well, he told me to ask you. He said it wasn't his place to tell," Asyla replied as she quickly ate her food. Chi-chi raised an eyebrow when Asyla gave her back the plate, 'She is half saiyan. I better go get another plate of food.'
"Well, that's silly. Vegeta worked with Radditz. Vegeta would know more about Radditz than I would," Goku explained. Asyla's eye began to twitch as she angrily rung her hands. "Hey are you ok?" Goku asked.
"I'm fine," Asyla said as her claws flexed. 'It wasn't his place? He worked with Radditz, knew him better than his own brother and he says it was better if Goku told me.' She thought angrily. "Vegeta said it would be best if you told me." Asyla finally said.
"I guess so," Goku said as he scratched the back of his head. Asyla began to wonder if this was a nervous gesture he does because his head couldn't possibly be that itchy.
Chi-Chi returned with another plate of food as Asyla finished off her tea. Asyla took the plate and smiled at Chi-Chi. She ate quickly and her hair moved revealing the wound on her neck. Chi-Chi's eyes narrowed and she said, "Goku, can you excuse us for a moment?" "Sure, Chi," Goku said as he left the den. When Chi-Chi was gone, Chi-Chi gave Asyla a glare that would have made Brolli cringe. Asyla's ears flattened against her head as she became submissive. It was instinctive. Chi Chi was the matriarch.
"How did you get that wound?" Chi Chi asked pointing at her neck.
Asyla became pale and she said quickly, "It wasn't his fault. I walked in on him in the shower and then I tempted him. He bit me. I have no idea what was going on."
"Woah, wait, who bit you?" Chi Chi asked.
"Trunks, but it wasn't his fault. It's all my fault," Asyla replied and started to explain what happen.
Chi Chi listened to Asyla's explanation. Her explanation would explain trunk's weird behavior with her. He was overprotective and very anxious around her. Chi Chi smiled and remembered how Goku was with her when they were younger or when it was around that time where there should be a full moon. "Asyla, did your mother ever teach you about marriage?" Chi Chi asked.
"No. Since I was a half breed, it was not likely anyone would want to marry me even if I was a princess. So, I became the protector of my planet," Asyla explained.
"Well, I think you should speak with Vegeta about this as well," Chi Chi said, "He knows more about Saiyan customs than Goku does and I can only help you with certain things. For example, did he growl at you a lot?"
"Yes and I growled back, that's when he bit my neck," Asyla said.
"Well, you just have accepted his invitation to court you," Chi Chi replied and Asyla blushed immensely, "If you get bored with his courting and need a little excitement, just growl at him. I promise you he won't go too far until it is the right time to do so."
"He'll also do a lot of things randomly at night. It'd probably be best that when you sleep you keep your door closed or you could sleep here. We have an extra bedroom and you are family now." Chi Chi explained.
"I might take you up on that offer, but I have to get my things from my room." Asyla stated.

"Woman, are you done with that machine yet?" Vegeta yelled as he walked into Bulma's lab.
"Vegeta, you better not damn rush me," Bulma snapped, "I don't understand why you can't just explain everything to her like you did to me."
"There are some things that can't be explained woman." Vegeta said simply as he stood over her.
After a few minutes, Bulma leaned back and sighed heavily. "Finished," she said turning around to see Vegeta. She held the device in her hand.
"You made me sunglasses?" Vegeta asked.
"No, you idiot. They look like sunglasses. You put them on and press the button on the side and you'll be able to see the nearest person's thoughts. Pretty much, you think it and she sees it. Try them on," Bulma replied handing him the sunglasses. He put them on and pressed the button. After a few seconds, an evil smirk appeared on his face. Vegeta took the sunglasses off and sat them on the table. He walked back over to Bulma before kissing her harshly.
"Woman, if you wanted that, all you needed to do was ask," Vegeta said as he began to rip off her clothes.
"Vegeta! These are designer clothes!" Bulma screamed.
"You can buy some more," Vegeta growled out.

"So, Asyla, are you going to come live with us?" Gohan asked.
"Yeah, I think so. You're my family now and it would be right if I lived here until I get my life together," Asyla replied with a smile. She looked at the sky. The sun was setting. She had been listening to Goku, Gohan and trunks adventures all day. They were rather interesting and made them even more worthy of being related to her. Asyla even shared some of her own. They were not as grand as Goku's but it showed her bravery and courage none the less.
"Well, I think we should be going," trunks said, "We have a lot to figure out."
"Yeah," Asyla said.
"Asyla remember what I told you, ok?" Chi Chi said with a wink which caused Asyla to blush. She blushed harder when trunks picked her up. Asyla waved goodbye as they flew away. Both of them were silent as they flew through the night sky. Asyla was focusing in on Trunks heartbeat and trying not think of raunchy thoughts.
"Asyla," Trunks said, "What happened in the bathroom this morning?"
"I told you what happened," Asyla said.
"I think you're lying. That wasn't juice. That was your blood. What happened?" trunks replied.
"I did this," Asyla said and growled. Trunks stopped flying and floated in the air with her in his arms. His breathing had become deeper and Asyla was afraid to look at him. When she finally did, his eyes were a darker blue. "Trunks?" she whispered and he kissed her hard again as they floated down by a nearby island. Her heart felt like it was going to pound straight through her chest. When she felt her back touch the ground, she tried to bolt. Trunks held her down all the time his mouth never left hers. His hands roamed her body causing Asyla to gasp. Trunks pulled back a little to maneuver around her dress as he pulled her breasts out from within her dress.
"Trunks wait..."Before she could finish, her right nipple was in his mouth as he strong hand squeezed her left. She whimpered trying to wiggle away from him. Something was terribly wrong about this. She wanted this to happen, but not like this. Asyla yelped in surprise as his hand went to her most private area, however, he stopped.
Asyla opened her eyes and looked down at him. She wanted him to continue but then she didn't want to. Asyla met his eyes. They were still dark blue and he smiled at her. "Not yet," he said standing up, "Let's go." He offered his hand to the very confused Asyla and she took it after fixing her clothes.

Vegeta stepped out of the shower and looked at the sleeping Bulma in their bed. He smirked at her and was tempted to wake her up to continue their activities, but he felt Trunks and Asyla approaching. He got dressed and made sure he got the sunglasses off the table. It was miracle they hadn't crushed them when they were on the table.
Vegeta went downstairs quietly like he usually did and caught Trunks kissing Asyla passionately. He waited a few seconds before coming out of the darkness and said, "Girl, I need to speak with you." Asyla's expression changes from shock, embarrassment and then to anger was priceless. He walked over to her and handed her the sunglasses. "Boy, leave us," Vegeta said. He was a tad bit irritated with his displays of PDA. Vegeta then noticed not only his physical appearance was different but his scent as well. He raised an eyebrow at Trunks, who walked away.
"Don't keep your door locked," trunks said simply to Asyla as he walked up the steps.
Asyla cleared her throat and said, "Vegeta, we need to talk. You..."
"Put the damn sunglasses on and press the red button. I'll explain everything." Vegeta said. He was getting pissed off with the girl. Obviously, trunks' courting has progressed and it was probably the stupid girl's fault. Courting was dangerous if the two people had no idea what they were doing. It was amazing that Chi Chi had survived with Goku.
Asyla put the sunglasses on and said, "Now what?"
"Just watch," he said as he began to think about everything from the beginning.

Well, there you go! I hope you have enjoyed. Please review! I will have the next chapter up as soon as possible or when college life allows me to.