Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ Moving Out ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has reviewed! Thank you for reading and please enjoy this new chapter!

Chapter 15: Moving Out
"Bulma, are you serious? That's what Vegeta said?" Chi Chi asked over the phone.
"Yes and Asyla took it better than I thought she would," Bulma replied.
"So, she didn't beat him like a bloody pulp?" Chi Chi asked.
"No, she didn't. She gave him a lecture that you'd be proud of," Bulma said as she sipped on her coffee.
"What are you going to do with her? She's probably an emotional wreck," Chi Chi stated.
"I think we're going to have dedicate today just to bond with her, you know. Let her know she's loved." Bulma said.
"Alright then. She did say she was thinking about moving in with us. You could get her stuff moved over here and then go from there," Chi Chi said, "I'll have her bedroom and everything."
"Alright then. You just leave it to me. Be ready in 30. Bye Chi," Bulma said before hanging up the phone. She turned to see Vegeta standing right behind her.
"What are you up to, woman?" he asked with his arms crossed. His body was glistening in sweat. Vegeta had come inside in hopes that there'd be breakfast made, but he had wrong. Bulma had been sitting on her ass rambling away to Kakkarott's harpy about Asyla. He hoped this woman doesn't try to fix the situation between him and Asyla. It'd only make things worse, much worse.
"I am going to try to reverse the effects you had on Asyla last night. We don't want her moping and end up doing something she regrets," Bulma said as she began pressing buttons on the side of the wall.
"Woman, why the hell don't you cook for once awhile instead of sitting on your fat ass thinking about ways to improve people's lives?" Vegeta grumbled as he sat down.
"Vegeta, don't you damn start with me. How about you take your ass upstairs and see if they're awake?" Bulma said.
"And why do I want to do that?" Vegeta asked.
"Because trunks crept into her room last night," Bulma explained.

Asyla awoke to find arms wrapped tight around her. She began to panic and struggle against the arms when a scent flooded her nose. Lavender. Asyla opened her eyes to see a still sleeping Trunks. She smiled up at him and ran her hand through his hair. Asyla's smile turned into a frown as she noticed that Vegeta and trunks looked a lot alike. Her frown deepened when she remembered what she had learned last night. It seemed that the Gods had given her the short end of the stick. However, she survived. She always survived. She survived genocide and death. She could live through this. She really could. Asyla still had family and she had someone that she cared about. Asyla was determined to live her life and deal with whatever happens and not worry about the damn consequences.
"Trunks," Asyla said as she shook him lightly. He responded with a grunt and snuggled in closer to Asyla.
"Trunks," Asyla said louder and shook him hard. One of his eyes opened slowly and then both of them. He yawned and stretched before planting a kiss on Asyla's forehead.
"Good morning," he said sleepily. Before he could say anything, Asyla growled low in his throat. That sound made him wide awake. He growled back at her before pressing his mouth against hers. They kissed deeply. She ran her hands through his purple hair and she felt his hands going under her shirt. Asyla flinched a little, but trunks' hands didn't touch her breasts. His hands stayed stroking her stomach softly.
'Ah, Asyla, you finally got some balls,' Aleya said.
'Shut the hell up! I'm busy,' Asyla replied.
'Obviously. How about you take a little bite out of him?' Aleya suggested.
'Ok, I am seriously psychotic right now because I am arguing with myself in my head when I should be focused on making out with this handsome man right now!' Asyla exclaimed and kissed Trunks harder. He bit her lip which caused another growl. Asyla opened her eyes to notice that trunks' eyes were now a dark blue.
'Oh boy,' she thought before trunks had flipped Asyla on her back. He held her down for a moment to stare into her eyes briefly. Once again, Asyla believed this meant something and she quickly looked away which made trunks chuckle before biting down in the same place he had bit before. Asyla believed that this would painful but it was the complete opposite and she moaned loudly. A scent drifted to her nose that made her eyes pop open.
"Trunks, your father is coming," Asyla whispered and trunks was off of her in the following second. He was still in bed with her, stroking the side of her face when Vegeta walked into the room. Asyla closed her eyes and tried to slow her breathing.
"What do you think you are doing, boy?" Vegeta asked.
"Keeping her company. She had a pretty rough night," trunks replied. His voice was deeper and Asyla had no doubt that trunks was still not back to normal.
"Boy, you do not understand what you're getting yourself into," Vegeta said.
"I do understand and I know what I want," Trunks replied.
"Have you forgotten what time period this is?" Vegeta asked. When trunks didn't answer, Vegeta snorted and said, "Your mother wants you two downstairs."
Vegeta left the room and Asyla threw back the covers. She was curious about what Vegeta meant, but she overlooked. It was probably some more of his sarcastic crap. Asyla crawled out of the bed and moved to her closet. Trunks watched her without saying anything as Asyla grabbed a blue dress. Vegeta's words had snapped him out of his blind lust. How was he to tell Asyla that he was from the past? Should he tell her now or wait until later?
"Trunks are you ok?" Asyla asked him as she turned back to look at him. She could no longer smell emotions. She was pretty sure it had something to do with the full moon nearing. He seemed very troubled.
"I'm fine," trunks replied, "Are you? Did I go too far?"
"No, you did not." Asyla said. It seemed so right for him to be there in her room, in her bed, but at the same time she wondered if this was going too far. She had a knack at doing that. She became addicted to things that made her feel better. Even now she wanted to jump trunks bones again. It'd be bad to do that at this very moment. Asyla couldn't smell him, but she was pretty sure he could smell her.
"I think you should leave. Go bathe. Get dressed." Asyla suggested.
"Yeah, ok," Trunks replied and he left the room.

Trunks let the water run down his back. He couldn't get her out of his head. Trunks remembered how she looked at him so loving. Her lips on his drove him crazy. She made him want to stay in the past forever, but he couldn't do that to his mother. Trunks didn't want to lose her either. There was no one in the future like her. She was so different and just right. How could he tell her he couldn't be with her and she couldn't be with him?
"Dammit!" he mumbled before punching the wall. He cracked the tile and ran his hands in his hair again. He had been just fine not thinking about it. Trunks knew he couldn'ttell her now. She was already hurting because of his father, but if she found out on her own. He'd hurt too. Trunks had to figure out how to tell. Thank kami, his grandparents were gone until next week with the past trunks. That'd give him enough time to get his plan together.
Trunks finished bathing and turned the shower off. He wrapped his towel around him and began brushing his teeth. Trunks stepped out of the bathroom to see Vegeta waiting for him in his room.
"What's up, Dad?" trunks asked.
"What is your relationship with Asyla?" Vegeta asked.
"I like her, Dad. I like her a lot," Trunks answered.
"You need to end this," Vegeta said and trunks frowned at her father.
"I know, but I don't want to. I've never felt like this way before," trunks explained.
"Humph, then you need to tell her," Vegeta said, "And stop pussyfooting around it. And you need to still end it."
"Fuck, I know Dad. But, I..." Trunks said. He couldn't put into words how he felt. Trunks stared at the ground for a moment. He looked up and his father was no longer there. Trunks sat on his bed and sighed. His father was right. He had to get himself off of her by any means necessary.

Asyla came downstairs holding two bags. She had packed everything that she wanted which really wasn't much. Asyla sat them down near the door before walking into the kitchen to see Bulma's bots busily at work. She saw that plates were already made and Bulma was making another pot of coffee. Asyla couldn't understand why she liked that stuff. It smelled awful and by the way she grimaced when she drank it made her think it was probably bitter. 'Must be another weird human custom,' Asyla thought.
"Good morning, Bulma," Asyla said as she took her seat. She was greeted with Bulma's friendly smile. Asyla smiled back before sniffing her food. She couldn't smell anything because she lost her ability to, but it was habit. Always check for poison and you can never go wrong.
"Good morning, Asyla. How'd you sleep?" Bulma asked.
"Great," Asyla replied as she took a spoonful of what Bulma called, 'grits'. It was good, very good. She began to shovel spoonfuls into her mouth.
"So, I see you've packed." Bulma said noticing the bags.
"Yes. I just think it's best if I move out. There are a lot of things going on with me and I just need to be far away from civilization to work things out," Asyla explained as she continued to eat.
"I completely understand. Is it ok if I come with you to get you settled in?" Bulma said.
"Sure. That'd be nice," Asyla stated and noticed one of the kitchen bots was sparking. She got up and walked over to it. Asyla opened the back of it and began to switch the wires around. She stood up and the bot was zipping around much faster than the rest.
"What did you do?" Bulma asked in complete amazement.
"I just made a little adjustment. I can do more than that if I had the right tools. I was meaning to talk to you about that. Earth's technology is so primitive, no offense. If you could give me a list of all Earth's resources and all of Earth's technology advancements, I can probably improve life on Earth. Clean the air and all that," Asyla explained.
"Really? Oh my god, Briefs' Corporation will be on top forever!" Bulma exclaimed. She began to ramble on, but Asyla's full attention had been drawn to trunks. His mood seemed different. His mannerism was all wrong. Asyla noticed him staring at her bags and she gritted her teeth. Trunks was probably not going to like this.
"You're moving out?" trunks asked.
"Yeah. It's for the best," Asyla replied.
"Sure. It really doesn't matter to me," trunks said before sitting down. He didn't say anything else. Asyla mouth would've dropped if she hadn't been biting her lip. What happened to the trunks she woke up to? He seemed normal and yet, he had stopped caring about her. Asyla just stared up at him in disbelief.
Bulma had picked up on the change of the atmosphere. Trunks was indifferent about Asyla moving out and Asyla was unnerved because trunks was not caring as much as he should. She cleared her throat and brought Asyla a glass of juice. Asyla sat back down and nursed it. She was eating much slower.
"So, trunks, Asyla is moving out. Do you want to accompany us?" Bulma asked.
"No," trunks said as he stood up.
"Where are you going?" Bulma asked.
"I'm not really that hungry anymore," trunks replied and left the kitchen without giving Asyla a second glance. She swallowed hard and continued eating.
"Don't you worry about him. He's like his father in so many ways. He can get himself in such a foul mood." Bulma explained and Asyla nodded. She knew full well that his foul mood was due to her. Asyla didn't know why and decided she wasn't going to ask. She hadn't done anything nor had she led him on. Asyla did tell him what was going on with her and his reaction today gave her even more initiative to move in with her Aunt and Uncle.
Asyla finished off another plate of food before Bulma had began pushing her out of the house towards an odd contraption Bulma kept calling a car. They got in and took off. Asyla relived her new fear of heights as her claws dug into her seat and she let out low, mewling sounds. Flying in the car was so much different than flying with trunks. Asyla flinched at the thought of him and the passionate kisses they had shared. She shook her head and said to herself, 'Just the hormones talking. Get it together, girl.' They landed a few moments later and Asyla was happy to be on the ground. Only Chi Chi came to meet them.
"Where are Goku and Gohan?" Asyla asked.
"They're off sparing again. It's like they never get enough of that," Chi Chi replied after giving Asyla.
"Tell me about it. I wish they were normal guys that watched Football Games not going around saving the world almost every five years," Bulma said as she helped carry the bags into the house. She sat them down on the ground and took out a capsule. With a pop, two maid bots appeared and took the bags down the hall.
"Let's go. The bots'll clean and cook for. Think of them as an early birthday gift," Bulma said.
"Where are we going?" Asyla asked. She was a little puzzled. Asyla figured they just sit about, but she could tell by the gleam in Bulma's eyes that that's not what they were going to do.
"We're going to the mall. No offense, babe, but you dress like an old woman and that won't do. So, we're going to take you out on the town. Show you around," Bulma explained as they walked back to the car. Asyla had an odd feeling that this wasn't going to be a good trip.

So, there ya go. It's not my best chapter, but I tried. Itwas hard trying to get my thoughts together on this one and I am sick as well. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and please review! Stay tuned for the next chapter!