Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Impossible Happenings ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1 of Impossible happenings

Kein)= Goten's son
Camrea)= half elf-half saiyan
Macky)= Camrea's camel


Urd= Well, that be the characters who are added in this here chapter, matie. Er, oh yeah! Disclaimer... I don't own DBZ or the characters from the show but I DID make up Kein and Camrea... Korin was made up by my BFF(Best friend forever)

Kein= Yeah! Ain't she great...she learned me good grammers. x_o

Urd= Aw, shut up now, ya hear! *laughs *ok everyone... know this... I don't talk like this usually but I'm in an usually goofy mood... maybe cause I'm bored, my internet is going slow, and I haven't seen my bf for 4 days O_o' maybe he died... that's bad!

Camrea- Death! Distruction! Demolish *she dances around Kein and I, we look at her like she's a pessessed freak*

Urd= *cough* Uh... T_T' well... on that happy note... on with the fanfic! *throws arms in the air and spins around* oh yea, the program I use to write my stories doesn't have spell check and I SUCK at spelling so TRY to read it.

Macky= moooooo uh... wait.. no... O-o' what noice do camel's make?

_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0 --(divider)

"Beaten down upon by the sun, he's forced to talk to himself in third person..." A young man said. His head was graped with flame red hair, spiked up and a few bangs hanging over his eyes. He murmered un-distinguishable words to himself, the sun was beating down on him out in the desert and it was begining to show. "Aw, man... no matter how I say it, it still sounds like I'm crazy..."

His eyes looked lazily ahead, "Must... not... fall... asleep!" He yawned and fell forward, breathing hard but not un-consious. "I need some water... that stupid mage'll pay for teleporting me out here...." He forced himself to his knees and looked ahead. "Hm?" He blinked unbelievingly and got to his feet. He saw a camel ahead with a person on its back.

"Hey! Over here." He yelled, waving his arms franticly then suddonly stopped, "Wait." He looked at the camel suspitiously, "That must be one of those marrages(spelt like that on perpose) that are caused by heat stroke...." He fell back onto his back after saying that, "I'm gonna die here..." He said, "... with... a... sword?" He lifted his hand which had gripped the sand and saw instead a sword handle slowly lifting out of the sand, "A sword!" He said with suddon pleasure, for what, no one would understand. He pulled it out of the sand, a grin widely placed on his face.

He looked out at the camel again and walked weakly toward it, "Illution or not... I... will survive!" He steamed and breathed deeply. He fell forward and blacked out beside the sword he had just found.
((Time slot divider))

"hellooo." A girl came into focus, sitting above him as she smiled, "You blacked out... luckily me and macky here saw you flag us down." She pointed to her pet camel. She had long light sky, blue hair, it came to about her knees when she stood and surrounded her as she sat."come on ,now! Sit up." She forced him to sit and pushed a bowl of water into his hands.

He looked at the water in disbelieve but even more dic-believe at the young girl, if her long blue hair wasn't enough, she had pointed elfin ears and brown eyes like his father's. "I-- uh... thank you... but who are you?" He asked, finally slugging the water down his throat in one finally try. He cute her off just as she began to talk as he swallowed loadly, "I'm alive again!" He wiped his chin and grinned at her, "Your name?" He repeated.

The blue haired girl looked at the ginger-red head in both surprise and a slight anger that her cut her off, "I'm Camrea..." She mumbles a suddon glare beared on her face, "Might I ask who YOU are? I did save your ass after all." She turned her head, patting Macky on the head. "and gave you food and water..." She added.

"Food?! Where?" The red-haired boy looked around with a suddon hunger, "Er, oh yea! I'm Kein." He added in one breath as he grabbed a chicken drum-stick from Camrea's picnic basket. He realised suddonly that it was packed neatly, "Uh, wander the desert often?"

"Desert? Oh no... this is just my back yard... that's the reason I was wandering why you were here." Camrea looked her kind old self again and she got to her feet, "would you like to continue this at my house?" She asked and, after seeing his bewildered look on her face, added, "it's just over that hill." she pointed at a hill not far off and Kein looked over at it slowly.

"What?" He said out of frustration and started pounding on his head, the drum-stick hanging out of his mouth."You mean I only had to go abit farther and I would have been saved?" He scowled mournfully at the pathedic thought of being saved by a girl entered his mind. He chewed the chicken to nothing more then a tooth-pick in less then 20 seconds and looked at Camrea, "Ok, now we can go."

Camrea shook her head from the wonder of HOW he could eat the chicken bone with out noticing and got to her feet. Her skirt blew softly in the wind and she grabbed Macky's reins, "Come on, climb aboard." her voice, for the first time, or atleast the first time Kein noticed, had an english accent to it. He ignored it and climbed onto the camel. He was joined soon after by camrea who climbed on behind him. "Stay low." she added as an extra warning as the wind slowly picked up, Macky jerkedi nto a slow trot, which is a strange picture if you try to picture a camel trotting.

Kein stayed low, just has told and they arrived at a small hut-sized house just beyond the hill, just as camrea had said. He hopped down from Macky's back and, just as he landed saftly on the ground, a bit more of his luck came to him. A rock hit him in the back of the head and he fell forward, "Awww!!! Shit!" he yelled holding the back of his head as he got up, not blood and not even a dent, it simply caught him by surprise, "Who threw that?!" he got to his feet and turned to face the rocks thrower but no one was there.

Camrea was laughing histericly as she walked Macky into her stall in a small stable next to the house. "The wind, silly.." she said between laughs and opened the front door for Kein, "Get inside before the wind starts a war iwth you." she said sercasticly and pointed inside.

Kein gladly took her offer and went into her home. It was homie inside, there was a fire place in the far corner, a mid-sized table in the middle of the room and 3 rooms off to the side. Two of those rooms were bed rooms, quite small, and the third was a bathroom. The bedrooms both held each a twin bed, a lamp sitting on a small dresser right next to the bed and a closet, if you would call it that, on the far wall. The closet was a bar that could hold, at most, 25 peices of clothing on hangers. The bedroom walls were all the same colour as the rest of the house, a off-shade of white. The bathroom was tiny. It had all you would need however, a shower with a soft green curtain you could pull infront of you, a toilet for ovious reasons, and a sink with a medicine cabnet above it with a mirror as the door.

"Not much, but this is home." Camrea said to kein and he suddonly felt terrible. He came from a rich family, his father, uncle and grandfather had all saved the world a few times and were shown great gratitude to anyone who knew them.

_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0_o_0

Urd- Well, that's the end of Chapter 1 *claps*

Kein- WHAT?! THAT'S ALL *he pounds his fist into a wall and it colapses* It was short and you started talking about my family!!! No speaky of them!

Camrea- oh stop being a baby, Kein! *she slapped him, quite girly from what she can do, on the cheek*

Kein- GAH! *He started jumping around like a maniak* Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! *he repeated after every bounce* REVIEW! *He yelled as me and Camrea grabbed him and pulled him into a straight jacket*

Urd- He'll be there untill chapter 2... I'll try to get it up some time this week. see ya.

Kein- REVIE--- *he was gagged with a bandana which Camrea GLADLY tied around his mouth*