Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ It Will Happen: Another Bulma & Vegeta Get Togethe ❯ Moods ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It Will Happen: Another Bulma & Vegeta Get Together
Chapter Eight
Moods
"PLEASE say you'll do it Bulma." Krillin pleaded with both his hands.
"Honestly Krillin, you two aren't even a couple anymore. So why you bother to cater to her every whim I don't understand." Bulma told her friend.
Apparently Krillin had received a surprise visit from his former girlfriend Marron today and of course she had come to him for help.
Marron had bought a new Capsule Corp vehicle that she thought was "just adorable" but unfortunately the vehicle refused to capsulize after been used.
Marron had remembered that Bulma's father was the inventor of the Capsules and that Krillin was her friend therefore going to him for help.
"Tell her to park it in a garage then." Bulma snapped at Krillin not looking up from a project she had been working on.
To say that Bulma was not in a good mood was an understatement. In fact, ever since her break up with Yamcha she had been in a terrible mood. And not because of the break up, but because of the hook up with Vegeta that had yet to happen.
The monkey had avoided her like the plague since she had broken up with Yamcha. 'Why?' Who knew, the man was an idiot!
At first, she had thought that he had been playing some sick twisted game with her but then she had thought better of it. For if that were the case then he would be rubbing how she badly she had wanted him in her face every chance he got. He would be using it against her, tormenting her until she was probably begging for mercy.
Instead he had acted as if that night had never happened. He refused to open the Gravity Room when she knocked on the doors, was up at the crack of dawn and only returned when she had fell asleep. She knew he was using her energy to stay far away from her. What she would like to know is why. But since she couldn't talk to him she couldn't find out.
She had seriously thought about going to his room and waiting there for him but she knew it would be hopeless. He would sense her energy and then probably sleep in the Gravity Room. Because no matter how late she waited up for him, he never ever came out to face her. 'Coward, and he calls himself a warrior.'
"Aww, come on Bulma." Krillin's voice interrupted her musings. "She really likes your creations but the store she bought it from refuses to exchange it for her so your her best hope. Besides she doesn't have a garage and its probably some tiny problem that you can fix with your eyes closed."
She was also not too happy with Krillin at the moment. After failing to get Vegeta to talk to her, let alone enter the same room as her Bulma had seriously thought about calling Chi Chi. After all she had one of the most powerful Super Saiyans scared of her.
Not that Bulma wanted Vegeta to be scared of her really, she just wanted to be able to make him want to acknowledge her. But of course Bulma hadn't called Chi Chi for fear of what her friend would think about Bulma trying to attract the attention of a man who used to kill for fun and now wanted to kill her husband.
But the phone had rang and unbelievably it was Chi Chi on the line.
"So, are you ok?" Chi Chi had asked, sounding awfully curious and slightly nervous too.
"Err, yes I'm fine. Are you ok?"
"Oh yes, I'm great." Chi Chi laughed uncomfortably.
"Ok. How's the boys?" Bulma asked about Goku and Gohan thinking maybe that's why Chi Chi had called her.
"Oh they're fine. Gohan's not doing as much studying as I would have liked him to do because they're are forever training. I'm sure you know how it is."
Bulma could not help but let out a small chuckle. She was very surprised that Chi Chi had even agreed to allow Gohan to train since she hated thinking of her little baby being a martial artist just like his father. The woman was obsessed with Gohan's studies.
But it was the last part, and the emphazized "you" that Chi Chi had said so slyly that got Bulma's attention. "Well yeah, I miss not being able to just hang out with every one since all are so busy training."
"Yes." Chi Chi agreed. "And I bet Vegeta is no better."
Bulma's eyebrow raised. "Well I doubt he would want to hang out with me even if he wasn't so obsessed with his training." She said a little to bitterly.
"Does that bother you?" Chi Chi asked wisely.
"Of course not!" But Bulma knew her protest was too much and she sounded just as arrogant as the man in question.
"Well its just that I heard about your break up with Yamcha so you know, us girls can get lonely." Chi Chi said tactlessly.
Bulma sighed. "Who told you about my break up?" Bulma sked in hopes of changing the subject of Vegeta.
"Krillin, he and Yamcha came over the other day and well Yamcha looked ... A little down." Chi Chi hesitated.
The news surprised Bulma. Ever since her break up Yamcha had come by quite often but he had never looked "down". In fact he had looked fine. Even their relationship had been better than it had been when they were dating.
They would sit for hours chatting about everything and nothing in paricular and it felt good to have a friend. Of course she had not felt comfortable telling Yamcha about Vegeta after all he was still her former lover.
"Oh." Was all Bulma could manage.
"So how is Vegeta doing?" Chi Chi asked.
This time Bulma frowned, why was Chi Chi so interested in Vegeta. 'Maybe she's just scared becasue she knows how much Vegeta didslikes Goku.' Bulma thought. "He's fine." Bulma mumbled.
"Bulma, is he giving you any trouble? Because if he is I can get Goku to come over and talk ... "
"No." Bulma cut Chi Chi off. Vegeta was givinh her problems, but it was not the kind Chi Chi was thinking of and not the kinf Goku could talk to him about. Besides, Bulma knew that a talk between Vegeta and Goku would only lead to a fight. And as much as she would love for someone to knock some sense into Vegeta she did not want to see him as bloody and bruised as he was after his last sparring match with Goku.
"No Chi, thanks, but Vegeta is no trouble at all. I hardly ever see him."
"Oh. Well if you're sure then."
"Yes, I am. Hey I have to go Chi, dad needs my help with something." Bulma had lied and quickly said her good byes. She really did not want to discuss her personal life at a time when she wasn't even sure what in Kami's name was going on.
What she did not know was that Chi Chi was already well aware of what was going on and what would happen in Bulma's personal life. The other woman had only called because Goku wanted to make more visits to Capsule Corp than was necessary. And knowing how obvious Goku would be Chi Chi had offered to call Bulma instead.
"Oh but I would love to strangle Krillin." Bulma muttered. Why did he have to tell everyone about her break up especially since Yamcha was obviously not ready to do so.
For the second time that day, as of by Bulma's ominous thinking, the one she had been thinking about called on her. Only Krillin did not do it via the phone.
"Bulma?" Krillin waved his hand in front of Bulma's face when he noticed she had zoned out.
"If that's the case then you do it. I'm busy now." Bulma said indifferently.
"But you're the genius Bulma, not me." At Krilin's clever comment he had finally got Bulma's attention. "Please, I know someone as beautiful inside and out as you are would never say no to a friend."
"You can stop now Krillin." Bulma said in amusement, he was right, she was a genius and she could see right through his false praise. "And she's not my friend."
"But I am." Krillin protested.
"Fine." Bulma mumbled making Krillin jump for joy. 'Men.' Bulma rolled her eyes.
As the two friends walked outside Marron was already getting out from the vehicle.
"Oh Krillin." She called in that bubbly voice, waving as if she had not come here with Krillin, that made Bulma immediately regret her decision.
Marron was a brainless body whose only asset was her beauty and figure. She was an airhead who flirted with every guy in sight, even young Gohan and Master Roshi. Now that was disgusting!
But worse than that she had called Bulma and Chi Chi middle aged woman! So her flirting with Yamcha and her "old" comments had ensured Bulma's dislike for her.
"Is the moody old lady going to help us now. I'm getting hot in the car." Marron called out as she came bouncing towards them.
Bulma's cheeks immediately reddened with anger and her startling blue eyes sparked deadly threts at Krillin.
"Now now Bulma, don't take anything Marron says seriously." Krillin immediately shrunk back from Bulma.
Meanwhile inside the house a certain Saiyan was watching the scene that played outside in amusement. It was a really hot day and his training was not going as well as he would have liked it to.
For six months now he had been training, pushing himself to his limits and beyond, but still the Legendary Super Saiyan eluded him.
How he hated Kakarot now, for beating him to the ascension, a lowly third class Saiyan. How he hated this stupid planet that he could blow up with a single finger. How he hated that beautiful woman outside for playing him for a fool. But most of all, how he hated himself.
He hated himself for being weak, for being out classed, for wanting a weak Earth woman and for still wanting her after she had betrayed him.
He had avoided her for three weeks now after they had kissed in her room. He had spent most of his time in the Gravity room after he rose extremely early every morning and then waited until he could feel her energy calm in sleep before leaving to eat and find some sleep himself.
And he knew that it had got to her and that at least gave him some consolation. But how dare she feel angry at him when she had lied to him.
He knew for a fact that she had not ended things with her lover because the idiot would still visit frequently and follow her around like a love sick puppy. Even worse, they didn't argue like they used to but sat and spoke for hours on end. Besides that woman he did not know that anyone could possibly talk that much.
And all this continued under the same roof as him. He wanted to obliterate her into tiny pieces, or better yet, torture her until she begged for death but he had kept her around for more useful purposes. Technically she was the root to helping him ascend, with all her fancy equipment. But there will come a time for revenge.
After he defeated Kakarot and blew up the mud ball. But at this moment he was enjoying the angry snarl she was giving her short bald visitor from the comment of the attractive woman who had just entered the grounds.
Now this, he had to see, even if it meant him facing the woman for the first time in three weeks.
Bulma was about to lash out at Krillin when she noticed something that made her forget everything else and her jaw drop. Vegeta was strutting out doors, in his usual arrogantly graceful prance, in a very unusual act of showing himself.
But why he had come outside today was a mystery. He couldn't possibly be thinking of sparing with Krillin because that would not be a challenge for him. And then she followed his gaze.
He was actually giving Marron the once over. Not that he wouldn't, the woman was wearing skimpier clothes than her. She had on a bikini with a sarong tied around her waist. 'Like that covered much.' Bulma snorted. 'Men!'
Vegeta had ignored Krillin's nervous greeting and went to lounge against a tree. At that moment Marron spotted the handsome Saiyan with sweat glistened muscles.
"Oh my, aren't you an adorable little thing." Marron cooed as she went to stand next to Vegeta. The other woman actually linked her hand around the Prince's folded arms and basically rubbed her breasts against him.
Bulma felt her blood boil not even paying attention to Krillin's look of horror.
How dare that tart come asking for her help, at her house and then make a move on her man!
Vegeta was about to rip his hand away form the annoying female and give her a menacing glare but the sight of Bulma approaching stopped him.
He had seen that look on her face before. Pure anger with a hint of determination. She was basically shooting fire at the female on his hand. Was she jealous?
"Don't you have training to do?" She asked coldly as she glared at Vegeta with her hands on her hips. 'Since when did Bulma complain when he was not training?'
In the heated weather she was dressed in a tiny pair of shorts and strapless shirt. Her exotic hair was held together above her head but losses tendrils lay everywhere and there were beads of sweat glistening against the creamy skin of her neck and chest. She looked simply delectable.
However, she also looked furious at him! Now this was interesting.
"I'm taking a break." He told her haughtily.
"I didn't know you knew the meaning of the word." She shot back.
"I know more meaningful words than you do."
"And what's that supposed to mean?" She challenged.
"Am I interrupting something here?" Marron asked.
"Yes!"
"Yes!" Vegeta and Bulma said in unison.
"Oh." Marrons eyes widened at their harsh tones. But then he smiled blankly and turned to Vegeta moving her face closer to his, "Why don't you leave your mother behind and come out to play tonight." She said coly as she fluttered her long lashes at him.
Vegeta had to try hard to contain his laughter and for a man who did not laugh unless he was beating up or killing someone that was saying something.
He could not imagine that Bulma looked like any ones mother but the dimwitted female clinging to his arm was obviously not aware of any one else's beauty but her own. He could tell that she was getting on Bulma's nerves.
And she was doing a better job than he ever did. He could see Bulma flustered with anger and he knew she was about ready to explode. For some reason it made him feel greater than he had in days. But the woman on his arm he noticed did not affect him in the slightest bit.
Even with her attractiveness and blatant offers he felt not even a shimmer of lust for her. Unlike he felt for the woman fuming before him. All he had to do was look at Bulma and he wanted to rip of her clothes and sink himself inside of her.
"Listen here you ... " But Bulma never got to finish her threats as Krillin came forward and gently removed Marron from Vegeta. The short man looked from Bulma to Vegeta, fearing both equally.
"Maybe we'll just come back another time then." Krillin said hesitantly.
"Oh but Krillin, the grumpy old lady hasn't fixed my Capsule yet."
"That's it!" Bulma yelled launching herself at Marron.
Luckily Krillin pulled back a dumbfounded Marron and hurried to leave. Vegeta held on to Bulma's wrist to stop her from flying into thin air but with her anger he doubted she noticed. When they were alone he immediately dropped her hand.
"See you around Bulma, we have to go now." Krillin yelled as he dragged Marron away from Bulma.
"Bye strong guy. Hope to see you around soon." Marron yelled at Vegeta with a flirtatious wink.
"Urgh!" Bulma grunted in frustration.
Vegeta had never seen Bulma that angry before and the sight amused him to no end. But that was not the only thing it did to him. He thoroughly enjoyed her spark but today she looked like a Demon Queen, ready to take on any poor soul that dare crossed her. And at that very moment he wanted to be the one she turned to. He knew he had the ability to take her on and tame her.
At the train of his dangerous thoughts Vegeta's pride mocked him and he gained control of himself.
"Don't burst a vain woman." He mocked as he moved at lightning speed to the Gravity Room.
At his words Bulma turned around sharply to face him but he was gone!
"That's it! I'm going to end this right now. I don't know what his problem is but whatever it is I will solve it today!" She promised as she stormed towards her lab. There was one thing she needed to do before going to the one place she knew he would be in.