Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kami Bless Tousaan ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kami Bless Tousaan

By Squeaky

Disclaimer: DBZ belongs to the wonderful Akira Toriyama and FUNimation. I am simply twisted and use his work to create my stories!!!! *evilly laughs in the background but then gets a hacking cough* owwww….

It was Vegeta's turn to take care of the three-year-old nuisance known as Bra. He lowered her down into her bed and tucked the girl in. Bra stuck out her tongue and winked in that kawaii way most lil' kids do. A smirk fell on his face and he walked to the door. Vegeta closed the door but stopped when he heard her say, "Kami bless Kaasan, Trunks, Daddy, Grampa an' buh-bye Gramma!" Vegeta blinked a few times. "Whatever." And he continued down the hall.

The next day, Mrs. Briefs was washing clothes. All of a sudden, BOOM!!!

The washing machine blew up! The whole laundry room and most of the basement was destroyed. Two rescue teams looked for her body. Vegeta helped, but only because Bulma made him. His mind wandered back to what Bra had said the night before. "buh-bye Gramma!" Could it be that there was some sort of evil spirit in Bra's body, controlling her words and actions? Or had someone placed a curse on the Briefs family and made poor Bra do their bidding? Or was it just a strange coincidence?

A few months later, it yet again Vegeta's turn to take care of Bra. He tucked her in bed and mumbled, " G'night." Bra gave a big grin and said in her kawaii voice, "G'night Tousaan!" Vegeta walked out of the room.

"Kami bless Kaasan, Trunks, Daddy an' buh-bye Grampa!"

Vegeta froze. "buh-bye Grampa!" rang through his head. Did this mean that Dr. Briefs was going to die? no way! It's just a strange coincidence! The chibi onna can't kill! She's only three!! Oh well… we'll just see what happens tomorrow…

The next day, Dr. Briefs was busy fixing the plumbing system in the newly restored basement. He picked up a turbo torch (filled with it's usual MAPP gas) and some 20/80 wire. He was so busy smoldering that he didn't notice the slight oil spillage nearby. The pyrotechnical device lit the oil on fire and spread in a brilliant blue, yellow-orange and red. The doctor noticed and gulped. The fire had spread all around him and there was no escape. The red and white fire alarm was his only hope. Dr. Briefs pulled it down and it began ringing loudly. The fire finally caught onto his clothes and spread to the turbo torch in his hands…

The basement and pretty much all of Capsule Corporation exploded and formed a small mushroom cloud. Few houses nearby also suffered the same damage. In a few minutes, four fire trucks, two police cars and two ambulances were at the rubble-filled scene. Thankfully, only one body was found. As you all guess, it was Dr. Briefs'. Bulma, Vegeta, Trunks and Bra were out-of-town. As soon as the family heard, they rushed home. Vegeta sighed and stared at his daughter. it's just a coincidence…nothing more than a freaky coinsedense…

Approximatly six months later (and in a newly created Capsule Corp.), it was yet again Vegeta's turn to take care of Bra. He tucked her in and said, "Night chibi-onna." He ruffled her blue hair and then walked out of the door. "Kami bless Kaasan, Trunks an' buh-bye Daddy!" she chirped. Vegeta froze in the doorframe and slowly turned his head to face Bra. so I'm going to die next then… huh? He held up a small blue ball of energy. but I can't kill my own kid… because then Bulma would kill me! So now what? He absorbed the energy back into his hand and closed the door. Bulma was waiting for him outside. "Hey." She said a bit shakily. Vegeta pulled her into a hug and Bulma began to cry. "I just want to know why my parents had to die! They were good sniff people, right?! Why…?" Poor Bulma hadn't eaten in a while, make her thinner and paler. She also hadn't been sleeping, or when she did get sleep, it wasn't much. Vegeta ran his fingers through her hair and quietly murmured, "It's alright, it's okay…"

But he wasn't so sure about that either.

The next day, Vegeta tried to take it slow aroung everything. He stayed in the house all day, doing nothing but sleeping, eating, yelling, more eating and some more yelling (he also composed a list of ways to destroy me, but lets not get into that). And he was bored. There was nothing on TV except for Christmas specials and infomercals. There was nothing to read no one to insult. Suddenly, the phone rang. It was ChiChi.

"What happened?" he said confusedly.

"Goten… Goten's dead!" she sobbed into the receiver.

"er…"

Bra walked into the room, sucking her thumb. Vegeta put the phone down and asked, "Bra… bye any chance, did you say `bye'bye Goten' last night?" "Nope! I said buh-bye Daddy!" He blinked. Bra blinked. "Daddy as in Goten." She shrugged. Now Vegeta was really confused. "Goten said that I'm his bitch and he's my Daddy. And that he want's to rape me." Vegeta's jaw dropped to the ground. "And I said buh-bye to him last night. Why? What's the mattah? Tousaan?"

The End!!!!!

Squeaky- that was mo'fo'in' wicked awesome.

Vegeta- *still in shock*

Squeaky- Yep!so be a good reader and R and R plz!

Vegeta- THAT GOTEN IS SO LUCKY THAT HE'S DEAD!!!! OR ELSE I WOULDA GONE OVER TO HIM AND KILLED HIM MYSELF!!!

Squeaky-yeah…you go do that… whatevr. Happy Holidayz ppl. Sayonora!