Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Khan Saga: The Jeweler Icejins ❯ Craziness: Chapter One ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Khan Saga

Author's Note: In this saga, I will be toggling between seriousness and silliness. I'm also going to use characters from someone else's fanfiction. I have already gotten their permission sometime ago, but if they don't remember, they are free to email me anytime. For now, I will use these characters to my leisure. Thanks, Tituba Parris!

Disclaimer: You know, I don't own this stuff, so why a freakin' disclaimer?

The Jeweler Icejins: Craziness, Chapter One

By Queen Breeza

"Are they here yet???" asked a small, blue-eyed Saiyan, who came zipping around a corner at the ship docking area of Planet Vegeta (okay, so I don't know what it's called, so sue me!). His eyes darted around wildly till he saw Mulan. He calmed down and walked sneakily around the group of Saiyans huddled around her and King Khan. She hadn't seen him yet. The other Saiyans hadn't even noticed him. Slowly he made his way behind Mulan. All right, this is good, he thought. He used extreme caution as he slowly and carefully tiptoed past Mulan's Icejin tail. Very carefully, he reached out a hand--Almost there--and even more carefully--

"Tromare!" Mulan's sudden excitement startled Tromare so suddenly that he fell over on Mulan's butt, gasping to get off her. His foot was suddenly grabbed gently yet firmly as he was hoisted into the air far above the ground. His head was brought to eye level with Mulan, who had a big smile plastered on her face. Mulan was a half-breed who adored Saiyans and anything else that might seem cute to her. She was fairly tall, standing at seven feet with purple lips, dark-blue eyes, tinted skin, a red jewel in her forehead, and two pearl-like ringlets around her tail. She wasn't someone to be afraid of unless you tried to steal her food or fight her. When it came to food, she could be very hostile if provoked, and she was an excellent fighter.

"H-hi," Tromare greeted meekly. He looked down at the floor and knew it would hurt if he were ever dropped no matter how strong he was. Although, to him, he had a pretty good view of Mulan, even if it wasn't from behind. "So, what's up?"

"I thought you knew," she answered, a puzzled look on her face now.

"No, actually, I don't," he said. He tried looking behind him to the other Saiyans in the small crowd, but Mulan's grip made it painful to move. "Could you let me down now?"

"We're here on our Honeymoon," Mulan said proudly, motioning to the good-looking half-breed next to her and ignoring Tromare's request. King Khan was only an inch taller than his wife, but one wouldn't be able to tell while they stood together. Right now he was in his third transformation looking a bit like Frieza would, only he had nice short, black Saiyan hair with strands hanging near his brown eyes. His eyes themselves had a sparkle to them. His lips were jet black with a small shine. The only thing he was really interested in right now was eating, and his growling stomach proved that.

Mulan laughed at that. "I guess we should get moving then," she said as her friends made way for her to get by. Some of them were pretty hungry themselves. Mulan flipped Tromare right side up and set him on her shoulder.

"You never did me like that," King Khan whined. He looked down at his feet and kicked a rock away.

"Shut up," Mulan hissed, "You know you're too big for that."

"So? Tromare's an adult; he can walk by himself!" Khan continued, walking by Mulan with disgust. He frowned up at Tromare, who grinned teasingly back at him.

"I'm special," Tromare said with glee.

"Enjoy your shortness while it lasts, midget," Khan muttered.

Unfortunately, Tromare heard this. "Mu-lan!" he whined, "Khan called me a midget!"

"Khan!" Mulan growled, averting her eyes to her husband, "say you're sorry!"

"Pfffft," he blew at her. Not a good idea.

"Khan!" Mulan banged him on the head. He hit the ground and looked up with a sweat drop. "Yes, ma'am," he said. But to Tromare he said "Sorry......midget!"

"Argh, I'll deal with you later," was all Mulan said. She continued walking to their suite located in a fancy motel right across the ship area.

Three figures from another ship watched as the newly wed couple made their way to the Starship Motel. The tallest one smiled evilly at Mulan. He had watched her fight in previous tournament, and he was pleased with her technique, skill, and will to keep going even if she could barely move. He had a wife of his own named Lady Pyro at one time, but he had made a pact with King Vegeta to have her killed. He hated his wife when she was alive. Now he loved her because she was dead.

"Father," a large, purple and white Icejin said to him, "Why are you so interested in those two? They're nothing but half-breed street urchins."

The largest looked down at his son sitting in his hover pod. "I'll give you all the details later, son." He then started walking after the couple.

"Hey, wait for me, Father!" a small, white and pink Icejin piped up. He was the youngest and weakest of the three warlords and also very immature. "Burrp! Whoops! Shouldn't have drunk so much beer. At least it didn't come out the other end, eh?"

The other son just shook his head with grief. "Why?"

The pink and white Icejin looked at his older brother with half open eyes. "Because I......need more BEER!" he shouted. He turned his own pod around and went back into the ship.

"That idiot! He's going to make us late. Forget it! I'm not waiting for him! Father, wait up!" Cooler yelled speeding his pod to catch up.