Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return / Kotahitanga / ANBM sequel

Author: Lady Youko, Mabelle, Raine, Jan, Tobias, J'dee

Rating: G for general (POSSIBLE offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour?? / Angst?? / Supernatural?? / Mary-sue / that's right INTERACTIVE!!! Duh… me ;p

Author's Note: hmmm Saw the end of DBZ the other day… and for some reason despite being a hard core Goten and Yamcha fan… Vegeta fans will be proud to know he's moved back up my list… just don't ask me where… he was round about the same level as piccolo now he's above that in my Trunks section… mmmm Trunks… Silly Vegeta fans all this talk about his ass and I had to go and look… -.-v

Added AN: Well back in to reality… I'm back home again but yet again fics will still be on hold until… I get my compy freighted back down to me I'm using my mum's compy for this. Yes hooooome… *snuggles down in her own bed, in her paint fumed room*

And for Belle, Lady Youko, Raine I just "borrowed" your kids for a dream scene… don't worry they're still yours. *bows and begs for forgivness…*

Disclaimer: I own me I own my characters but nothing else so don't even try and sue me. My uncles big hotshot chief justice type… *glares*

***Is no news good news?***

I found Krillen relatively easy, my tears were running down my face at the thought of my baby trapped as a vampire.

"No, I can't accept that!" I cried, my fingers moving down to my neck, the gold Celtic cross that rested over where my clavicle met. In my religion, the one thing I held onto from my old life, I couldn't leave my son between life and death. It broke every fibre in my body to, my whole body ached with sorrow, technically he was dead, and I couldn't leave him that way.

"Yo Belle, how's it going?" Krillen asked and I landed beside him, my clothes were tattered and I probably looked like a wild woman.

"Horrible, Krillen," I sobbed as I hugged him. I began to explain everything.

*****

"Jan, wake up my love." I fluttered my eyes open to see Gokie smiling at me, lying on top of me. I smiled and circled my arms around his neck.

"Want more do you?" I purred, and he grinned.

*****

Tobias yawned, and stretched, getting out of bed. He looked at Icer, and kissed her forehead, before completely leaving the room. He padded barefoot, to the bathroom. He paused as he heard the kids playing in the living room. Curious, he walked into the living room, to find Gohan and his family there, but Belle, oddly, was not there.

"Everything okay?" Tobias. Gohan nodded.

"Belle just had to go take care of something, and we figure the kids could hang out for today." He said. He jerked a thumb at C. Iczer and C. Alex who were playing around with a videotape recorder. "The Mirais already went shopping."

Tobias nodded and stretched. "Well then I'm gonna go shower and then get dressed. I was hoping to get something from your house that J'dee left here." He said. Gohan gave him a look and Tobias smirked.

"I wanted to put in a hover conversion for her car." He replied and Gohan nodded.

"Ah. You don't mind us hanging out for bit?"

"Nah, besides, I have a job I have to do today." Tobias hesitated. "If all goes well, we won't have to worry about money ever again. I think Icer wouldn't mind some help watching the kids since she's getting more tired and such. I'm sure J'dee wouldn't mind either." He turned and headed down the hall as he heard Gokin and Gabe laugh. Tobias frowned. That was odd, J'dee was usually up when Gabe was. Shrugging, Tobias headed for the shower.

*****

I yawned as I wrapped my tail around myself, my body longing to go into chrysalis, but I knew I should try to fight it. But my mind was too tired and I hissed low in my throat.

"Sooner than expected," I whispered. I pinched the corner of my jaw, causing pain and waking up.

*****

"Of course you can have the second wish," Krillen said as he placed the Dragonballs and summoned Shenlong. I watched that familiar dragon rise up into the sky.

"Why have you summoned me?" the booming voice asked and I watched quietly as Krillen made his wish.

"We wish that Master Roshi hadn't been home at the time Uro attacked!" Krillen cried and suddenly I felt hands groping my chest. I gently tapped Master Roshi, sending him flying to the ground.

"What is your second wish?" the dragon roared and I stood tall, my tail wagging hopefully.

"I wish that my son Gokin from the future would be like he was before his "Angel" came here!" I called and the dragon's eyes grew red.

*****

"Gokie?" I whispered. Gokin crawled on the floor, clutching his head.

"Mother, why Mother?" he sobbed. I felt my anger skyrocket. That filthy whore! She was trying to take him away from me!

"Gokin, my love. What's happening?" I asked, having an idea.

"Shenlong, he's in my head! He's doing something to me! It hurts! He's hurting me!" Gokin screamed.

~Shenlong's pure energy must be hurting his new vampeal blood. It must be purer than sunlight.~ I thought. "Gokie, just tell Shenlong you'll come to your mother when your ready. You can turn him down!"

*****

"Your wish cannot be granted," Shenlong said and I nearly fell over. I looked up at him.

"Why not?" I asked, the tears starting to pool up and over my eyelids.

"He does not wish to return to what he was," Shenlong said. "Now what is your second wish? I stood there for a moment before I got the idea and I smiled. They would come after that stunt of that I had no doubt. But I would get them both, I smiled as the tears washed down my cheeks.

"I wish…."

*****

"Ready?" I asked. Gokin nodded, and we slipped through the rocks, into the noon sun. Gokin whimpered.

"This hurts." He whispered to me. I nodded.

"It will at first my love, but you'll find you'll function as well in the daylight as we do in the dark after some time getting used to it." I said, taking to the air. I closed my eyes and spread out my senses. Belle was heading for home, her ki rising and falling. I smirked.

"I think I know where your mother is, my love." I said, flying for Belle. Gokie took my hand as he flew with me.

"I'm sure we can explain it to her." He said, cheerily. I smirked inwardly.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll understand." I lied.

*****

I sat in the kitchen making everything ready to 'talk' with the vampire and my son. I had gotten Gohan, the Mirais, and the kids all out of the house, not an easy task, but I did. I set up the kitchen and turn to look out the window. I smirked. I had opened the window since I couldn't track the vampire's ki, but she forgot I could smell her scent. I was lucky to be downwind.

*****

"God damn you half Japanese girls! You do it to me every time! Oh the red-head said with the chello, and I'm jello, bay-bee!" The horrible singing sang out as the bathroom door was slowly unlocked and opened. Two heads poked inside, one with brownish hair tilted to the side, another with wild, black, Son hair. The one with the brown hair raised the video camera with a snicker and turned it on, as the other giggled.

"Two won't talk, won't look, won't think of me. I'm the epitome, of public enemy. Why you wanna go and do m-"

"You getting all this Iczer?" Alex whispered. The other boy nodded his head vigorously. Uncle Goten had told Alex that he and Uncle Trunks had done this to Grandpa Vegeta, so, after finding the camera, he had suggested to Iczer that they try it Iczer's Dad.

"We better go." Iczer said, turning the camera off, and going to close the door. Just as he did, Alex tripped on Iczer's bigger tail, and they both came crashing to the floor.

"I'm a lot like y-" The singing stopped as the shower was turned off, and a hand reached out to snatch the towel hanging nearby. The door slide aside to reveal Tobias, hair-dripping wet.

"What are you boys doing?" he growled and then noticed the video camera. He growled deep in his throat, and held out his hand.

"Give it to me boys." He demanded. They shook their heads no, and booked it down the hall. Tobias raced after them, but as he did his towel got caught.

Just as Icer was getting out of her bedroom she saw the boys race past and then a butt-naked Tobias race after them.

*****

"Do I want to know? Or do I not want to know?" I asked myself as I watched the back end of my future mate disappear down the stairs, tail angrily smashing a lamp to pieces. I made my way to the nearest window and I watched the two boys take to the air. "Toby, come inside and get dressed!" I already felt exhausted. It was tomorrow or the next day. Far sooner than planned.

*****

We landed in front of their home, and I could only sense Belle inside. I smirked. I raised my hand and fired a blast at her window, exploding it. Gokie gasped as Belle shrieked.

"Come out you bitch! I know you tried to take my Gokie from me!" I screamed.

*****

"Last time I checked, Jan, you crept into MY house, uninvited, and kidnapped my son," I said as I stepped out from behind a tree. "Oh and his name is Gokin, Gouki is a type of demon, and my son is far from a demon." She looked pissed, but I managed to keep a smirk off my face. I would have to let her win to get what I wanted. I would sacrifice my pride for my son's soul any day.

"How in the seven hells did you escape?" Jan snarled and Gokin backed off, he was not liking his position, I wouldn't keep him here long.

"You had to rely on smell and ki readings from me. My scent is all over this place because I live here and the ki shadow is a well-used technique. If you notice, I'm suppressing my ki at the moment," I said as I stood there.

"So, what are we here to do?" Jan asked with a wicked smile, I remained neutral in my expression, wearing a mask so she couldn't see my anger at her.

"I don't know, but you blew up the side of my house, that's not the way to win over a reluctant mother-in-law," I walked passed her and looked at Gokin. My heart nearly broke as I saw how pale he was. He had inherited Gohan and my fair skin, but his skin now was whitish-blue, that of a corpse. "Oh Baby." I couldn't keep the hurt out of my voice as I reached up to touch a pale and cold cheek.

"Don't you touch him!" I was rather shocked when I went flying back and through a few trees. I stood up, pulling my long hair back into a bun as I climbed out of the crater I had made. I stood tall.

"If that is how you want to play it, Jan, I have no problem, you traitorous, undead wretch," I snarled as I launched myself at her.

*****

"Whore!" I spat as I blocked another kick from Belle. She growled and tossed me aside. I flipped and landed in a crouch. I growled and looked up at her.

"Keep pushing it." Belle hissed and I laughed.

"He's my mate. You have no control over him, the same as me! He's my husband by CHOICE!" I hissed. Belle growled low in her throat as Gokie looked torn. I drew in the energy of the dark. Even in the daylight, I was able to function at full strength.

"Give him back to us!" Belle cried and I smirked as she attacked me again. I let loose the negative ki blast, knocking her back. I growled, advancing for the kill.

*****

Tsunami and Yamcha were both silent during their walk through the forest. Mirai Zane had taken Mirai Jubilee and the chibis back to the beach house. Tsunami just needed things to be handled in her absence. She could feel Yamcha's eyes on her and it only added to her anxiety.

Yamcha took the time to look Tsunami over as they walked through the forest. She still looked so beautiful. And she was all his, but he couldn't even touch her because of what had happened earlier.

"Baby I miss you," Yamcha said suddenly, causing her to stop in her tracks. He did likewise as she turned around slowly, a frown on her face.

"I want things back to the way they were. How can we be a family if I can't even touch you?" he asked.

Tsunami looked torn. She took one small step in his direction, "Believe me Yamcha, you don't know how badly I want to be held by you. I've missed you so much. But every time I try or think about it, I can only see Turles."

Then she remembered what Mabelle had told her earlier.

"Then why are you so afraid to come near me?" Yamcha asked aloud.

'Damned bond,' she remembered.

"What's keeping you from me?" he asked, taking a few steps towards her. She nearly jumped back, but stayed in her place.

"You already know how I feel about you. You know I'd never hurt you," he said, inching ever closer towards her as she struggled to remain in one place.

"You know what I went through before we got married. You know what it was like for me!" she literally yelled, tears forming.

Yamcha frowned, remembering all-too-well how unnerved she was the night he and Goku found her in Turles' clutches. The only person she'd talk to was J'dee because she was the only woman in his house and she was close to her.

He grow angry and determined, "I'll help you get through this. Time, therapy, a little space, whatever it takes. You don't have to be afraid of every man you see. Especially not me."

Before either one knew it, he was right in front of her, slowly reaching his hand towards her face. She flinched at first, but remained still as he stroked her cheek gently. She looked into his eyes, weary and a little bloodshot. He looked ragged and sad. She took a shuddering deep breath, tears falling.

"We'll find a way to keep it from happening again. We've got plenty of time. We'll go after them together this time," he said, causing her to recall their last battle with Turles.

Tsunami nodded and jumped into his arms, both hugging the other tight. "I missed you too baby," Tsunami sobbed into his shoulder. He smiled fully and buried his nose in her hair.

*****

"The hell?" Gohan cried, as they came upon Jan advancing on Belle, who was trying to get up. They thought Belle was training as they came for J'dee's car, but as they saw, it wasn't the case.

~Damn Jan, and her negative ki.~ Tobias thought. He glanced at the others. Hopefully they would pay attention to Belle, and not him. He blasted into Super Saiyin and raced down, slamming into Jan, knocking her aside.

*****

"Come and kill me then, that's the only way I'll let you have Gokin," I hissed as I waited. It was hard not to just use her own trick against her. I couldn't produce negative ki, but I could produce pure light energy, something I bet that Jan wouldn't like. But I wanted her to try and kill me. Then Toby had to go and ruin my plans….again.

*****

"Tobias!" I hissed as he slammed into me as a Super Saiyin. I flipped away and growled. I glared at them as Gokie stood in front of me, trying to stop the fight.

*****

I punched Toby, sending him flying into Gohan's arms, my snarl was a warning.

"I did not ask you to interfere, Tobias, this a woman to woman fight, you and no other has ANY right to stop it until WE decide it is over," I growled and the new comers all looked shocked.

"Oh please, you want them to hate me when I kill you," Jan said and I held back another smirk.

"Bite me, Jan, this fight is not over yet," I said and I heard her growl.

"Maybe I'll do just that, Bitch!" she screamed and I released a scream of my own when I felt the sharp pain of her bite. She sucked my blood for a second before the magic began to work.

"Get a good snack, it'll be you last," I hissed as I kicked Jan away, she was howling as the transformation began. I went over to Gokin and his eyes latched onto my bleeding neck, then onto his mate, then my neck again. "Go ahead, Baby, you're hungry." I bit back another scream and waited for Gokin to fall back as Jan had. He did after about three mouthfuls of my blood. I held my wound and used my healing powers to close the wound. The blood remained on my neck and Gohan was soon by my side.

"Belle! What's going on?!" he asked and I smiled.

"Let's bring our guest inside with Gokin. They'll want to know what happened," I said with a smirk.

*****

"What did you do to them?" Toby asked and I smiled as I drank my third glass of orange juice.

"Simple really, I wished to have Gokin back to normal and he refused so instead I wished to have my blood revive and restore all vampires to their natural forms permanently," I said as I took another sip. Jan looked pissed but she was still changing. "I requested that my blood give them back life, take away certain powers, and leave others behind."

"You Bitch! You can't be serious!" Jan roared and I looked at her from across the room, with all my children here she didn't stand a chance and she knew it.

"Sorry Jan, but if you want my son as your mate, then I want a few conditions myself. I'm a very religious person Jan, loosing Gokin by force really ticked me off seeing as I'm still breast-feeding my current Gokin. I don't believe vampires are morally good, you live off others' blood, you enjoy the darkness more than the light, and you live forever. All things I find wrong, so I changed it. You no longer can survive on blood, only real food. You are immune to the vampire's pain of light. Oh, and you're now mortal," I said and Jan nearly exploded. "Stop please. Life is precious, that is why it ends. I won't be able to die knowing that I'll never see my son in the afterlife. Hell, none of his family will see him in the afterlife, that's a God damn selfish thing to do Jan, but I reverted it. You haven't lost any of your fighting abilities and you still have you nice shadow trick."

"You've totally changed me!" Jan growled and I sighed.

"That was the point, you still have your Vampire bond, but now you also have your Saiyan bond as well," I said, noting Tobias' exit.

*****

"This is totally fucked up." Tobias mumbled, covering his face with a hand. Jan was still yelling at Belle for her 'trick' and demanding it be reversed. Tobias shook his head, and headed for the garage. He found J'dee's car and got out the capsular. He attached it to the car and encapsulated the car. He tucked it into his pocket as he heard blasts being fired in the house. He shook his head, and headed outside, taking a pill and crunching it as he did, to cut back the pain from his earlier transformation. He saw Belle and Jan arguing in the window again. Iczer and Alex ran up, and tugged at Belle's pants trying to get her attention. He shook his head, glad Gohan had agreed to watch them while he took care of the things he had too today. He headed for home, he had to get this car running and help Icer choose where she wanted to have her baby.

*****

There was a thumping at the door that caused me to jolt awake and I quickly did a ki scan to see who it was. I let out a relieved breath it was only Videl, how odd that she would be the first to find me.

I opened the door and rubbed my eyes. I felt terrible, and I probably looked just as bad.

"Hey." I said trying to sound awake. She smiled.

"Sleeping huh?"

"Yeah I think I was on my second hour of sleep." I motioned for her to come in. She walked past and I shut the door.

"So how'd you find me?" I asked. She let out a laugh.

"I'm a cop J'dee. I followed your records, you know one piece of plastic makes it easy to trace someone half way round the globe." I blinked.

"Oh wow do I feel like Jenny from the block now don't I?"

"Who?" Videl looked at me.

"J'lo in that movie Enough, cheating, dominant, abusive stalker husband who had connections like totally everywhere. Good movie." I nodded.

"Uh right. So care to fill me in on why you seem to be running."

"Running? I'm not running. I'm saiyan. Saiyans don't run." Videl gave me a 'I don't believe you' sidelong glance.

"We fly really really reaaaaaaally fast. In my case it's just in the opposite direction." I finished.

*****

"I can't reverse it," I said, smiling again as I walked into what remained of my kitchen. "I gave you the same blood as myself. So in fact you agreed willingly to be what you are by drinking my blood."

"I did no such thing! That was a nasty trick and it wasn't fair!" Jan snarled and I turned to her, I was tired and I needed to rest for about five years.

"Look Jan, you want my son, I want you like this…" I looked down at my son and Iczer as they tugged on my pants. "Yes, boys?"

*****

"Mommy! Me and Iczer made this! You and Jan should watch it!" Alex cried. I raised an eyebrow and gave a look at Belle. She narrowed her eyes at me and then sighed.

"Fine." She said quietly, taking the dvd out of the camera and putting it in the player. For a moment we were all stunned and then laughter erupted.

*****

I winced as did everyone in the room as Toby's singing came out from the speakers on the TV. I began to laugh, I held both the boys on my lap, Alex was proud of himself, I had to admit, he was a clever kid. Iczer's little tail was secured around my wrist and I smiled, he was going to cause his parents a lot of trouble.

*****

"Perhaps, I was too………hasty." I replied. Belle was quiet for a moment and then nodded.

"As long as Gokin choose willingly……."

"He did."

"Then I think I can deal with it." Belle smirked. "But you still have to deal with my Mirai self."

I groaned. "Don't remind me."

"On that note I hope you'll stay here till they leave."

"I'm rather……..noisy."

"Oh!" Belle blushed. "Well at least during the day you can stay here right?"

"Yes, Gokie still has to get used to these changes, physically and emotional."

*****

"Oh, before you two go…" I caught both their shoulders, Jan in my right hand and Gokin in my left. "I just want to say, please call him Gokin in my presence, I don't like that nickname but you may use it when I'm not around please?" Jan smirked as if she was going to say no, but Gokin gave her a puppy dog look and she rolled her eyes before nodding.

"Good, that brings us to this," I lifted them both up and carried them to the remains of my kitchen. "Someone had better fix this and I'm looking at the two most suitable candidates." The two vampiric Saiyans sweatdropped as I dropped them my growl remained behind me as I headed up to my room. "I'm taking a nap now, when I wake up some of that should be better." I could hear the others rushing to help with the kitchen.

*****

I lay on one side of the bed and Videl on the other, she looked at me she didn't say anything, it was just the comfort I needed.

"I know it's confusing."

"Yea…" I let out a defeated sigh and wiped the side of my face with my sleeve.

Videl took a sip of the tea and she looked at me and cringed. "Yuck what is this stuff?"

"Passionflower, it's stronger than chamomile I use it to help me sleep."

"You drug yourself to get sleep? Is it work, if so I can give you time off."

I smiled.

"No not work." I took a sip of my tea room service it was worth it. Despite the herbal swamp merging at the bottom of my cup.

"What is it then?"

"I don't know. I wish I did." Videl gave me a comforting hug and she looked at me.

"I think it's fear, fear keeps you awake." I subconsciously grabbed hold of my female trinity necklace and fingered it. It said that it was to propel evil away.

"I have a lot of fears." I murmured "A lot of skeletons in my closet to." I added.

"Then stop running away and face them." She looked me dead in the eyes. "You have so much power and yet you run, it shouldn't be like that."

"I know." Her beeper went off and she looked at it and rolled her eyes.

"Gotta go, work. Call me if you need anything." She stood up straight. I just nodded.

"I will."

"J'dee get some sleep."

"I'll try."

"See you."

"Bye." I watched her leave and I lay on the bed and just couldn't be bothered moving, I was suffering an inner turmoil. It was strong, but I knew what it was, my own paranomia my depression all fighting each other. Yet despite the inner battle I didn't move, I was too upset to. I betrayed him.

*****

"Gabe you'll live…" Mirai Gabriel told himself as he placed the last shopping bag down at Capsule Corp. He'd got some help of course to pick out some stuff he thought his mother of this world might like. It as hard to shop for her when everytime he was hoping he could a little something for Jubilee, when and if they were allowed to see each other next. "I wonder if mom's arrived yet?" He asked no one in particular cause well no one was really round, they were off somewhere else. Obviously.

"The Majo hasn't arrived yet."

Gabriel turned round and he saw Vegeta leaning up against the wall of the main lounge area.

"Oh." Gabriel blinked, "Maybe she's at work. I know she's suppose to come here."

"Of course she is brat she's got to get rid of Kakarott's mate. Though I can't complain about the cooking has improved since she's been here."

"Try living with my mtoehr." Gabriel let out a breath and a sweatdrop rolled downt he side of his head at the same time.

Vegeta smirked. "Saiyan woman weren't created to be homemakers like these earth women, you should know that by now."

Gabriel felt a flush creep on to his cheeks and he picked up the number of shopping bags.

"I'll just um… go put these somewhere."

*****

Mirai Jubilee tossed and turned in her guest bed, fast asleep, but also battling with her saiiyan nature in slumber. Mirai Zane watched her with a frown from the door. They'd have to give her up to M. Gabriel eventually. They were mates now and mates were forever.

'But she's just a baby!' his mind yelled.

But he knew well that if Gabriel came for her, he wouldn't be able to kill the boy, as badly as he wanted to. Jubilee would fight him too, avoid him, curse him just to get to her mate. He sighed and closed the door before walking quietly down the hallway and down the stairs. Chibi Zane was playing video games in the living room and Jubilee was in her playpen. With a faint smile, he knelt before the playpen. Jubilee curiously crawled his way and used the railing of the pen to help her stand.

"Baa!" she exclaimed, reaching out to him.

He chuckled lightly and heft her into his arms before getting up and sitting on the couch. She gurgled and pulled at his shirt. She was so innocent and playful at this age. He remembered Mirai Jubilee as a baby. She could sense a tragedy amiss and was just miserable when the days passed and her mother and father never came to get her. She was so quiet and melancholy. She'd examine the toys in the pen, but it was only once in a while that she would smile without someone trying to coax it out of her. He sat back as Baby Jubilee reached up and grabbed at his lips. He chuckled again and held her at an arm's length. She merely started sucking her fist as her tail dangled. He smiled and placed her back in the pen and handed her a bottle from the baby bag next to the couch. He hoped she'd have a happy childhood. He'd see to it before he left.

******

"Icer, J'dee, I'm home!" Tobias called. He heard a grunt as Icer shuffled in. Tobias smiled swooped her up into his arms.

"Hey!" she protested and he laughed.

"I've got you. J'dee up yet?" he asked. Icer sighed.

"I think she left for work well before the rest of us got up."

"Oh! Well then I can get this ready for her, figure out where you want to have your daughter, and get my assignment all done before she gets back." Tobias said cheerily. Icer grinned.

"I'm going to have her at Capsule Corp. Already packed." She said, nodding to her bag. Tobias grinned.

"So I guess I just take you to Bulma's infirmary since your gonna start sleeping for two days straight?" he asked, reaching down while still holding her, snatching the bag in a hand. He walked outside, taking to the air, and Icer smiled, snuggling into his chest.

*****

Yamcha kissed Tsunami deeply and sensuously. He chuckled and nuzzled her nose as she sighed and rested her head against the grass. He sighed too as she turned to her side and he wrapped an arm around her bare waist, nuzzling the crook in her neck.

Tsunami wiped a little of the sweat from her forehead before looking up at the trees. So this was what it was like out in the wild. No people, no technology, no interruptions.

"I wanted to take you to a place like this someday. Just you, me, a cabin and the forests. Of course, by that time you were pregnant with Zane and it was baseball season," Yamcha said.

Tsunami's eyes widened as she remembered, "Yamcha. I still have to tell you a few things."

Yamcha looked at her curiously, "Go ahead.

She sat up, a frown on her face and her back to his, "I haven't been exactly truthful to you during our marriage. I've been keeping a secret from you since before it."

"Zane is Turles' son," Yamcha stated for her.

Her eyes widened and she turned to face him. Yamcha continued, "I knew. When I came to Capsule Corp and J'dee said you were unconscious in one of the guest rooms. She didn't say why, she didn't want to tell me why. I didn't know back then, but then I started noticing things. Zane looks nothing like me. He looks more like Goku did when he was that age. At that point I knew that Zane wasn't my biological son."

Tsunami felt another wave of tears coming on. How would he react?

He suddenly smiled warmly, "I don't care. You and I raised him together. Not Turles. He won't be a killer. He'll be a warrior, an honourable one who will grow up among people who love him. So technically, he is my son."

The tears shed and Yamcha found himself consoling her. She sniffled, "I couldn't tell you. Not then, not even now."

"I understand," he said soothingly, stroking her bare back.

She turned and kissed him, "I love you Yamcha."

"I love you Tsunami," he said with a smile, returning the kiss.

"You wanna get dressed or just lie here a little bit longer?" he asked.

Tsunami smiled, "Mirai Zane said he'd be able to handle the house for the day…speaking of which…"

Yamcha recognized the drop of her smile and braced himself, "Uh oh…what is it now?"

She bit her lower lip and twiddled her fingers, "Well, from what Jubilee told me, Mirai Gabriel was at the beach the night Jujubee visited you."

Yamcha nodded, "So she was with him."

He frowned, "She spent the whole night with him?"

Tsunami blushed profusely, muttering, "And judging by the scratches on the both of them, I'd say they went saiiyan on us."

Yamcha's eyes widened, "WHAT?! How serious is it?!"

Tsunami covered her ears, "They're mated."

"They're WHAT?!?!"

*****

I yawned as I lay on my bed reading, it had not been fun with Jan, but I could live with it now, I was not happy but I could get used to it if Gokin wished. I smiled as I looked at the baby in the crib. I took him out and gave him my breast to feed.

"And you, young man, even think about pulling something like your Mirai self did, I swear, I'll make your life a living hell," I chuckled and Chibi Gokin gurgled as he looked up at me. I smiled as I brushed his dark brown hair out of his eyes. "But I can see how you could charm her. I bet I'll be fighting off a long line of girls after you. You damn well better not be like your uncle Goten I tell you that much."

"He'll be fine," Gohan said from the door and I smiled, Gokin and I were sitting on the edge of the bed. "He's a good boy and this one won't have to worry about saving the world nearly as much." Gohan sat next to me and I smiled as I leaned against my mate.

"I wonder how long we'll all live," I said as I switched Gokin to my other breast.

"Vegeta never gave us a timeline, but he and dad are up there and still going strong," Gohan said and I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Good, then we have time for a few more of these," I said as I indicated Gokin. Gohan chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

"We already have another one in the oven," he said as he placed a hand over my womb. I smiled

as looked up at him.

"Well I'm up for about three more after her," I laughed as Gohan nearly fell over. "Oh, you know you love them. Besides, I told you I wanted a large family and seven kids won't be a problem. Especially once Pan is in college and you know you look forward to that."

*****

"Okay Artic. Target insight." The headset said. Tobias nodded, as he slowly got up and shoulder the gun, taking aim. This job had been in the office files for years. No one had been able to get with in a mile of Lord Pilaf, tyrant of his small country. Luckily Tobias's saiyin sight could easily pick him out with the scope from a mile distance. The price the person was offering was one BILLION. Tobias would never have to leave home again, and all the kids and Icer and J'dee would be set for life.

Tobias felt cowardly doing it this way, but it would look suspicious if he vaporized Pilaf with a ki blast. Besides, no body meant no pay. Tobias exhaled slowly as he followed the small tyrant's head with the scope. He pulled the trigger and Pilaf dropped, his guards panicking. Instead of shock and outrage, he heard people cheering, crying "We are free!" Tobias IT'd away as he heard a woman sobbing, "Thank you Dende." Maybe it wasn't such a bad mission after all.

*****

I watched as Bulma and Vegeta argued about something, I couldn't fight it off anymore, I was too tired and my body was telling me to go find a suitable place for birth. I quietly walked off, I looked at the large lab, wrinkling my nose at the antiseptic smell. I moved to the gravity room, still no good, I found the guest room where I was staying and I smiled as I opened the closet. Perfect. I sat in the corner of the closet, closing the door. I curled up into a ball, my tail around my torso and up over my head. Slowly my skin began to harden. I would sleep after the chrysalis fulling formed.

*****

After receiving payment, not just from a person, but Pilaf's ENTIRE country, Tobias was headed home. He looked at his watch and frowned. This mission had taken too long. He would have to work on J'dee' s car tomorrow. When he got home he found a note from Gohan saying that J'dee hadn't gotten back, so the kids were still at his place. Tobias felt dread fill him. He burst out the door, focusing. He couldn't find her! He couldn't-THERE! Weak but it was her!

Tobias exploded into SSJ4 and raced for J'dee, unaware that he had some one following him.

*****

Blake smiled as he sat lying on the tree branch, he picked up Tobias' increase in speed and power, it was a sign he'd located what he could not.

"Time to move I'd say." He grinned and lifted up off the tree branch, there was an organized plan with a certain other than when one would locate the target they would contact each other. Not so obvious of course. Blake gave the signal and he followed close behind, but not too close to be spotted or sensed, after all jenova cells weren't an easy thing to sense, unless you had them.

*****

I sensed Toby for a moment and I blinked, he was in level four. But why then I realised he was looking for me, I lowered my head. I would push him away I had to. I couldn't trust myself anymore.

"J'dee you're such a fricken whimp." I scolded myself. "Get a backbone or something."

*****

"J'dee!" Tobias cried as he burst into the hotel room. J'dee got up, slowly and hugged herself.

"Tobias, please go away."

*****

Just seeing him made it hard and it hurt like anything to see him so worried about me. I felt like I didn't deserve this.

"J'dee I'm not leaving."

"Please go. I don't… deserve you, I don't deserve anyone." I lowered my head shamefully. "I know it was just a kiss, but it was Blake I let him kiss me. And I feel bad, it seemed like he actually cared." I rubbed my temples, I picked up the teacup and skulled the rest of the tea. It wasn't very tasty but the taste wasn't why I was drinking it.

"He kissed you though."

"I think I kissed him back though." I paused waiting for him to explode stronger, but nothing, he just looked at me calmly. "Be mad with me." I shouted at him. "Hate me! Leave me! Do something! Don't just stand there. Scream shout please!!"

But it seemed like I was the only one screaming and shouting. I cringed and let my shoulder's sag. I wasn't going to be like my father. I had made that vow ages ago, I wasn't going to raise my voice. I hated the mere sound of a couple's argument, a raised voice upset me so easily. Yet I still did it. Yet I punished myself over and over again, thinking that if I'd done a single wrong thing that I would get the beating of my life, it was the way I grew up, being beaten over and over again until I couldn't even cry for myself. It was what I expected from every and any relationship. Yet I didn't want it. How confusing I must have been to him.

"I'm not leaving you."

"I don't deserve you, please leave me. Please how do you know I won't leave you? I might. I hate it. I want to run and run and run. This isn't right for me to feel this. Damn Blake and him trying to be so Sei like!" Maybe that was part of why I was drawn to Blake, because I feared him, I feared I would relive my mother's life with him. It was a known fact that girls who spent a lifetime of abuse from a father or parent would endless attract it in a dating relationship because that was what the image they were giving off. Something subconscious, which must have been why I felt the way, I did about relationships in general.

*****

"I don't care if you kissed him, he confused you. I love you." He said. He still hadn't powered down, knowing he would collapse in pain if he did. He didn't want to scare J'dee.

"DON'T SAY THAT! I'M NOT WORTH IT!" she screamed at him. Tobias walked over to her, and then fell to his knees, hugging her legs.

"I'm not worthy of you, my little witch. Please believe me when I say I love you. I trust you." He whispered.

"Toby……" J'dee said beginning to cry. She fell to her knees and they cried together.

"Isn't this cute?" a voice snarled. Tobias jumped up and whirled around, standing in front of J'dee. Blake stood there, arms crossed.

"You." Tobias hissed, and Blake smirked.

"Yes, me. And some one else who wants their woman back from you." Blake said, jerking a thumb at the doorway. Tobias was stunned.

"Hello, bastard." Tsiru-jinn transformation five Metal Cooler said.

*****

'^Hello bitch, I'm coming for you,^' it was Cooler's voice in my head and I jerked, the chrysalis was formed, I couldn't break out of it for two days! I hissed as I curled up tighter around my daughter. '^How is my little Ice Princess, is she with us yet?^'

'^You will not have her!^' I hissed back into his mind and he laughed.

'^Who's going to stop me?^' he laughed and I whimpered as I clutched my belly, I was too weak…too tired….

"^Tobias…^" I went into my slumber.

*****

They say 'wherever something divine appears, we begin to experience fear.' It doesn't only happen in the subject of divine though. Staring at Metal Cooler in level five and then at Blake it was a true fear, something I thought I wouldn't experience again. It was like the beginning, sitting by the side of my mother and listening to her last words, words that told me she knew she was going to die.

I stayed behind Toby knowing that it was a definite out matched situation. But I knew they wouldn't attack me. They were here for Toby, to hurt him, kill him, suddenly a true fear, a fear of loss, I lost my mother, I lost my cousin, I wasn't planning on losing Toby again. Yet memories of pain caused by my running away actions made me freeze that I couldn't stop them from starting the attack.

*****

"Fuck!" Tobias said as Blake and Cooler both grabbed an arm each and smashed him through the walls, into the open. Tobias grunted and slammed them together. They reeled back and Tobias panted. He made fists so tight, that his fingernails cut into his hands, blood pouring from them.

"We're going to kill you." Cooler said, and Blake grinned.

"And get our women back." Blake said as they rushed Tobias.

*****

Tobias blocked a ki blast from Cooler and fired one at Blake. J'dee was frozen, not knowing what to do. Tobias looked shocked as Cooler fired a blast at her. Tobias IT'd in front of her, and took the blast, his back burnt asunder. He fell to his knees, and they began pounding him into the ground. He looked up as they formed a stance together and fired on big blast at him, sending him into the ground with a scream.

*****

"TOBY!!" I couldn't help but cry as he fell, he'd protected me from Cooler. I flet myself go cold at that. He'd done it before to back before we even arrived here for the second time.

"You stubborn man."

I blinked I knew I was just as stubborn in ways when I put my foot down it took ages for anyone to convince me to hange my ways.

*****

Blake licked his lips suddenly conscious of how open J'dee was. She blinked and looked up in his direction and shot him a glare, it was defiantely fire worthy. He charged at her tackling her to the ground and he placed his hand firmly on her stomach, now to begin something that he knew she would never reverse, his hand got a small glow as he placed it up against her stomach like he was transfuring something to her. She freaked out as his lips touched hers and for a moment he'd won until she punched him sending him reeling backwards. He grinned at her.

"I hope Toby kicks your ass!" She growled.

He was fuming she was backing him. how could she, he glared at the saiyan Cooler was engaged in battle with, he wanted him dead more than anything now. He leapt in to the fray.

It was completely dragonball styles mid air battle, fist, legs, elboms, knees all going fo the hit that would give one the edge over the other.

*****

I stood aside and watched as the battle was now in the air and on the outside of the hotel. I sighed and looked at the hole in the wall. I wasn't getting that well paid to fork out for these damages.

I flew out through the hole ready to fight for my own battle, even though I knew neither would fight me they seemed to have some form of agreement between them, that involved me and Icer. I hated that feeling. But yet part of me wondered what I would do if that happened. Because of that kiss, I was confused dazed, I wasn't sure I would try to run away again, perhaps that was Blake putting ideas in my head and that was something I knew I didn't like.

I caught the tail end as they knocked Toby to the ground forming the large crater and I raced towards him, but I was suddenly stopped a tail round my waist and I saw Blake there, he'd moved so fast I hadn't sensed him. His eyes were back to that intense look as he held me. I saw the look he gave Toby, it was pure hate, pure and evil, he was jealous of him like I had been of Icer. But I couldn't help how he felt just relate to it.

"Let go of me!!" I screamed hating the sound of my own voice strong with panic. I saw Cooler's death ball and Blake held me Toby. They really wanted him dead. "Stop it! Don't!"

"Your woman is screaming shut her up." I heard Cooler growl. I saw the look in Blake's eyes. Quickly I turned my head away from him, I wouldn't succumb to him again.

I felt his hand touching my stomach again what was he doing? It was scaring me. He was scaring me, I could feel the warmth of his hand it was warmer than it should be it was warm which was weird altogether.

He seemed so nice when he wasn't fighting Toby, but now I could feel the evil. I heard a murmur of words in my ear a chant almost and I blinked,

'He doesn't know magick.' I looked down at my scars, 'or does he?'

I could suddenly feel all these emotions in my head followed by a flash of images, he was putting something over me some kind of spell.

'How could he?' I was fuming.

I struggled in his grasp calling out to Toby I needed him more than ever now and I wasn't ashamed of feeling that, a first time for everything.

"TOBY!!! I was silently begging in my mind he would live he would be all right and that he would win. "CUT-IT-OUT-YOU-CREEP!" Suddenly I was slapping at Blake's tail, he was defiantly freaking me out as is snaked round my leg.

*****

Tobias slowly reached up and grabbed the edge of the crater, pulling himself out, laying on the edge, as Blake held J'dee and Cooler prepared to kill Tobias with a death ball.

"Farewell, boy. I'll take care of my brat and Icer." Cooler said.

"And I'll taker care of J'dee." Blake said forcing her to turn her head and kiss him. Tobias growled deep in his throat, forcing himself up.

"If you ever reach level five in your condition, you could die from cell degration."

"In other words my organs may explode in my chest."

"Actually you'd die of a heart attack, before you felt your stroke." Tobias remembered Bulma's warning but still reached back for the barrier he'd felt, the barrier that kept him from level five.

"They are their own! Not mine, and certainly, not YOURS!" Tobias screamed, let the power explode in his body. His fur changed to silver and his muscles grew. He felt his heart pounding painfully and wildly. He blasted at Cooler who was staring at him in shock. Tobias smashed his fist into and THROUGH Cooler's stomach. Cooler choked, and Tobias flexed his ki, making Cooler explode. He growled and glared at Blake. Blake let go of J'dee, and snarled preparing to charge. Tobias caught each arm by the wrist holding Blake. Blake howled and struggled. Tobias growled and looked at J'dee.

"I think your friend Sei must want to get rid of this Blake person. Care to help him out?" Tobias asked. J'dee looked puzzled and then smirked.

"Pleasure." She said and began saying something, Tobias couldn't hear, but assumed it was a spell.

"NO!" Blake screamed as something emerged from his back. There was a thud as Sei fell to the ground. Tobias growled at Blake.

"You can't become part of him again if your dead, in this world's Hell!" Tobias snarled and IT'd away with Blake.

*****

"Sei!" I cried and I hugged him tightly. He shivered, I wrapped a blanket round him from the hotel room and looked at him and hugged him again. "Is you. It's really you."

"What was that spell?" I laughed sheepishly.

"Well I don't know I just kinda made it up. But ya know it was a good idea. I can't believe I actually got the idea from Smallville." Sei looked at me.

"You watch that?" he sounded disgusted.

"Matariki's fault!" I said quickly. "She wanted me to watch that J.T.T episode. I soooo didn't want to." Sei let out a chuckle.

"And…"

"I only watch it now and then, when I know no ones around." I nodded. "Our secret okay?"

"Sure." He smiled. It felt really good to have the real him back.

*****

They reappeared in hell, where Tobias promptly killed Blake, blasting him into nothingness. Blake appeared moments later, with a halo. He was being drug off by Pikkon and someone else. Tobias gave them a little salute and IT'd back to J'dee.

*****

"I'm sorry about Blake." Sei apologised. "My Eighteen obsession has obviously faded with him."

"That's cause he's already had her."

"And I haven't?!" Sei protested in his typical dramatics. "Why is it evil always gets the babes?"

"Evil doesn't always."

"Should I joke and nudge you then correct myself and say Toby?" I blushed and it was then Toby reappeared.

*****

"Toby!" J'dee said hugging him. Tobias looked at Sei, who was standing there wrapped in a blanket.

"You okay?" Tobias asked, and Sei looked sheepish.

"Yeah, fine. Thank you by the way."

"No problem, you can help J'dee carry me back to Bulma's lab." Tobias said as he powered down.

"WHAT?!" they both screamed just as Tobias collapsed, blood running from his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

"TOBY!"

*****

"It's not normal for him to do that." Sei pointed out.

"Help me out here please." J'dee started scooping Toby up.

"Oh yeah right." Sei rushed up and helped J'dee he looked at her face and he sighed, he would have to tell her about what Blake had done, but that would be later. When Toby was well and she didn't have to race around anymore.

'But how can you tell her?' His thoughts panicked.

"Sei. Which way is Capsule Corp from here?" J'dee asked.

"Use instant transmission." He looked at her. A sweatdrop rolled down the side of his head. "Really J'dee."

"Oh shush." She placed two fingers to her forehead and locked on to Bulma's ki and grinned. "Got it. This thing sure is useful when you don't know where anything is."

Sei just shook his head and let out a sigh, he'd let her be herself for now, but soon she'd have to know.

*****

I paced the room looking over at Toby as he lay unconscious. Bulma looked at Sei who just offered a pretty lame shrug of comfort.

"He'll be alright right?" I asked Bulma.

"Majo don't bother the onna while she's working." I shook my fist at Vegeta.

"Don't you talk to me that way mister I have enough power to turn you in to a troll doll with pink hair." He just smirked.

"But then who would help with your wedding plans?" He taunted.

"I'll get Goku." I said stubbornly. Bulma raised an eyebrow.

"Really Jera is that wise."

"It should be interesting I know for sure he'd make sure there was enough food." Sei let out a laugh. Vegeta glared at him.

"Human what are you snickering at?"

"Nothing." Sei faked a cough.

"Now I demand to know WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!?!" Bulma blinked suddenly at my outburst.

"So she is saiyan after all. I just though you had a tail for ornamental reasons."

"I don't have a tail you creep."

"Then what's this?" Vegeta grabbed hold and I felt it, like he was grabbing a limb or something.

"Whoa cool, when did that grow back?" Sei asked.

I blinked and looked behind me at Vegeta holding my tail. "Um obviously within the last few moments of my mental panicking anguish." I replied, then glared at Vegeta. "Now let go." I slapped his hand away. Vegeta seemed to be enjoying my silly mood swings. I hated them. "Man I'm starting to act like my father." I complained.

"You're worried about Toby it's understandable. Perhaps if you go and sort out that little thing for Chi-chi we spoke about yesterday." Bulma suggested.

"Oh yeah Jess." I rubbed my temples and let out a grunt between a 'I don't want to' mixed with a whine of knowing 'but I have to'.

"Jess… hmm so that's where you were coming back from right?"

"Beats me." I shrugged. "With my sense of direction."

"So Toby pulls a Shinji and then a few hours later you pull a Julia Roberts. I'd say that it's going to be an interesting marriage situation. I think Icer's probably going to be the only one at home." I turned round to see Gabe standing in the doorway. He looked a bit tired and worn down and I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"You're okay." He smiled.

"Yeah but dad just told me about Gokin. Man that totally sucks. I gotta find him, but I don't think my strength will hold up." I touched the side of his face. "You and Juju it's so kawaii!" I gushed over him.

He blushed.

"Um yea…" I saw him look left then right.

"You better invite me to your wedding!"

"Uh can we talk about this later. I actually came to warn you Chi-chi's storming the halls."

"Oooop." I realised it was a cue for me to go to Jess and make her take back the wish she made.

"Well off you go majo." Vegeta grinned.

"One day I'm going to enjoy hitting you right in the face, I don't care if Toby idolises you." I placed two fingers to my forehead and IT'ed away to outside Goku's place. There was also another reason I wanted to see him, hero of this world and all.

When the door opened I looked up to see Jess standing there sheepish look on her face.

"Hey."

"Hey you." I smiled at her.

"You want me to give Goku back don't you?" She asked rubbing the back of her neck. I nodded slowly.

"Yea it would be nice. Keep things somewhat in order I suppose."

"Would you?" She asked me. I let out a chuckle.

"Are you kidding if I were in your position hell no I wouldn't give him back." She smiled.

"I still got Platoon Yamcha right?"

"Of course." I grinned.

"Cool. I'll give him back now."

I listened as she made a wish to revers her wish and she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Well this world is an adventure and I'm gunna live it. Come to you if I ever wanna go home right?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Neat. Well see you." She grinned and raced in to the woods near by.

Eventually I turned back to Goku's door after watching where Jess had vanished in to for a few minutes wondering if she was going to come back. The door opened and Goku stepped out.

"Oooh you're back." He grinned that typical son grin.

"Hey again." I shuffled my feet nervous. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Well as you know the wedding's coming up." Goku just nodded.

"I have no father figure to give me away…" I trailed off blushing at the thought of asking when Toby didn't look too well on the health scale.

"I'd be honoured!" He gave me a hug and I hugged him back, he was such a cuddly type person like a big giant teddy bear, seeing him it was a habit to want to hug him.

"I should get back. I want to talk to Bulma for a bit ask her some… stuff." I didn't want to tell Goku about Toby, it was best just to keep it between those who needed to know. Otherwise any bet some new evil would surface and we'd be pretty much relying on Goku, Vegeta, Mabelle and S'rac to save the day.

"Well tell them I say hi and ask Chi-chi when she's coming home. I'm getting really hungy."

I smiled.

"I will." I waved and IT'ed away back to capsule corp arriving in the lounge to stop myself from panicking at seeing Toby lying on that table.

Sei came wandering out of the hallway and I looked at him as he held chibi Gabriel in his arms.

"Gohan was here. Dropped him off." He explained. I took the baby from him and looked down at Gabriel.

"Hey kiddo remember me?" Gabriel just looked up at me with those wide anime shaped eyes that I knew were a typical son trait. I could still remember when Noel had stolen him from me before he was born. I remembered the spirit of a seven year old boy roaming around quite happily and carefree. I looked at Sei who was watching me.

"So much for not having kids eh?"

I nodded. I walked to the couch and sat down nursing Gabriel on my lap. I watched as he looked like he wanted to get up and roam about.

"I can't believe he's up to his crawling stage, time moves far to fast in this world." I complained more to myself than to Sei.

"And now you're going to get married. Plan on running again?" I let out a sigh.

"Lets see how my nerves hold up. If Shinji in that next room don't try and beat me to it next time." I grinned. "I swear Icer must think we're all crazy." I ran my hand along Gabriel's hand, I looked up at Sei. "I must be the worst mother in all existence. I can't stay still long enough to spend time with my own son."

Sei sat down next to me and took my hand.

"You are doing a great job, he'll make you proud. And he'll make you feel like you've done the best job in the entire universe."

I smiled. Sei knew what to say and when to say it. It was something I'd done for my mother plenty of times. When she'd complain about Trey and all his wild parties, then with his behaviour. I'd always tell her she brought us up and that at least we were some of the more wiser children of our generation comparing to those half a generation below us.

"Entire universe…" I repeated and Sei just nodded at me. "Wish I could consult my mirai son about that, but I always remember that I died. What type of mother does that? Dies and leaves her children to be raised by her ex boyfriend."

"Someone who worries more about the life of her child by letting him live and risking her own to make sure he does." As he spoke I couldn't help but look forward with a smile on my face.

"So sensible aren't you?" I asked turning to him to see him downing a handful of sugar. "Or not…"

"Want some?" He asked offering from the giant bag of sugar.

"As appealing as raw sugar is for consumption… I'd have to say I'll pass." I replied with a sweatdrop.

*****

"Hi mom." Mirai Gabriel smiled as he watched his mother holding his chibi self, it was a comforting picture that he would grown up with his biological mother here.

"Hey, you sleeping okay?" She asked that mother concern in her voice as she stood up and walked up to him to check his temperature.

"Not really. Every time I close my eyes…" his voice drifted off. "I see that night over and over again."

"Oh." She smiled. "Come with me, I want you to stay with me tonight okay."

He felt like he wanted to hug her, she seemed so peaceful like this compared to his mother from their timeline, he was jealous of Mene just a little bit he was glad his half sister and cousin in one decided against coming.

"Sei? You coming?" She looked at her friend.

He jumped up to his feet and nodded and began to drag the bag of sugar behind him as he followed them down the hall.

"He's an odd one." Mirai Gabriel noted to his mother who couldn't help but smile. She looked behind at Sei.

"He's a good friend, and I'm going to miss him when he goes home."

"You mean he's leaving?" Mirai Gabriel looked shocked.

"Sure but AFTER the wedding!" Sei remarked to them. He went quiet and the sound of the large sugar sack being dragged down the hallway was heard.

*****

It was not long after Venus had set, the only star in this entire universe that I recognised, but still it was later setting than usual, I had placed my chibi son in his crib and I looked up at my mirai son. He was definitely Gohan's son; he had the hair the same large innocent pure eyes with my grandfather's blue color.

"Are you okay mom?" He asked as he climbed in to the bed.

"Fine just really tired."

"You should be." Sei remarked. "After today and all that."

"Meh, just another normal day in the Dragonball universe." I smirked. "Night you two."

"Night J'dee."

"Night Mom."

I turned the light off and curled in to bed, I felt my eyes drift close and I fell instantly in to sleep, it was trying to tell me something but I couldn't figure out what.

It was a birthday party that was for sure and I was setting the place up and placed some dishes down on the table with saiyan-sized meals.

"Oh yum."

I slapped Goku's hand away.

"Grandpa G! Can you believe it I'm four today!" Chibi Gabriel chirped happily.

"Yeah you're getting big." He grinned and knelt down to his height. "When Pan was your age she was flying round the world."

"WOW!! COOL! CAN I MOM?!"

"Not right now." I remarked.

"Hokay." He smiled at me.

"Go play with Jubilee and Gokin and don't you pick on your sisters!"

"Right!" Gabriel jumped up and off and he raced away to play with his two 'closest bestest awesomest friends in the whole wide ultimate cool universe'

I placed several more dishes down on the table and walked back in to the kitchen and opened up the cupboard and blinked I watched as Iczer grinned and placed his finger to his lips.

"Shhhh."

I merely nodded and grabbed the bowls I needed and closed the cupboard door, it was a typical day in this household.

Alex raced past and he looked left then right then he ran out in to the yard. "FOUND YOU ZANE!!" he cried cheerfully.

I walked out with some chips and placed them in to the bowl. I looked over to see my oldest daughter, sitting under a tree reading quietly to herself, I frowned she had the whole antisocial ness of Vegeta. She was the only saiyan with strawberry blonde hair. I knew that the hair came from my father's side. But that was all.

"Selene." I called out to her. Naming her after Selene-Chan was Sei's idea after all she had been a good friend who crossed worlds when she wanted to visit.

"Coming!" She ran up to me she had marked a page in her book.

"Do you want to go find your father for me and get him to help me out here?"

"Ummmkay." She replied and raced inside she was nearly three but it was like she was much older than Gabriel in her manner.

I watched as Gabriel, Gokin and Jubilee were running round in circles namely at Yamcha's feet who was holding Tsunami close to him, it was sweet.

"Look mama look!" Jubilee was calling out to her as she was running backwards round them and ran straight in to Gokin and Gabriel bumped in to the back of him the three of them fell to the ground in giggles.

I could tell there were a lot of other saiyan children around too it was just another excuse for one of my gatherings I loved them, these parties always made me feel so much better.

"Ubuu!! You made it!" I could hear Goku talking to his old student.

"Hey you wanted me?" A familiar voice remarked from behind me.

"Yes I did." I turned round and dumped several stacks of meat in to Toby's arm. "Barbeque these. Saiyans need meat ya know and think we rule the majority of this party."

I saw him just blink at me and I pointed to the barbeque. "Go shoo." I waved him off.

He wandered off to the barbeque. I had obviously confused him.

"ICZER FOUND YOU!! NOW YOU'RE IT!" Alex shouted with a good set of saiyan lunges.

"Awww…"

Gabriel and Selene, they were my two eldest children, Selene's younger twin sister and my two month old baby boy were the other two, two boys two girls I had decided after that that I would have no more kids! But what bothered me was the names of the two youngest eluded me for a reason and looking at Selene's sister I saw in her an aspect that scared me. She reminded me of Blake…

*****

"Right you spill it." Mirai remarked to Sei after he heard his mother fall asleep.

"Spill what?" Sei asked in mock innocence.

"You know something's up with my mother."

"I know Blake made a wish." Sei replied. "He abused his author powers therefore instead of having an evil him, which would be good it is evil."

"But that's you."

"No. Blake's wish anyway was for his even more evil half to um…"

"Be evil?" Mirai offered.

"Not quite, when he touched J'dee he placed the evil um…"

"Enough with the ums."

Sei looked to where she was sleeping. He turned back and looked at mirai Gabriel.

"Got any siblings?" He asked.

"Yeah… what has Mene got to do-" He stopped. "It's too soon, that's not right. Mene is suppose to be Goten's daughter."

There was a sudden silence in the room as both of them thought about what had been said.

Then there was a sound crunching or sand being crunched. Truthfully it was just Sei eating a handful of raw sugar.

"How do we fix this?" mirai Gabriel asked.

"Change the DNA." Sei nodded.

"Okay how?" Gabriel asked.

"Well I'm not to sure yet." Sei replied and took another handful of sugar and munched on it. "Just between us for now, the child is fresh."

"There's a seventy two hour thing right, if we just like you know get rid of it, then she'll be okay."

"This is J'dee here, do you think she'd want that?"

"You know my mother better than me."

"She'll keep it just to be difficult and to occupy her mind. But once Toby's better I better tell him."

"What about her? Shouldn't you tell her?"

Sei looked at him, "she won't want to hear it from someone who shared a body with Blake. Besides she'll try and run again if she knows." He then pulled out another handful of sugar and munched on it.

"Do you ever stop that?"

Sei thought for a moment. "When I sleep, do you want some?"

"Uh no thanks." Mirai Gabriel sweatdropped.

*****

To Be Continued…