Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return - Kotahitanga (ANBM2)

Author/s: The Dragonball Fairy, Tobias / J'dee / Lady Youko, BananaGirl, & Mysterious Author …

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Authors Note: Okay Dragonball fairy (aka Molly) has come back, holidays and all. So YAY more evil peeps!! Go evilness we need some of it in this fic! I'm house sitting atm so my updates will be more slower than usual… *sighs*

The Disclaimer: I own this entire planet so bow before me you weaklings and worship Yamcha or else I'll make you all listen to "cry little sister" (from Lost Boys) and "Crystal" (from practical magic). I know not a real disclaimer… but hey it was worth a shot because you all know the drill…

*****

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I had been at the party for a few hours and I saw alot of old faces and even a few new ones, I saw a teen Vegeta and thought about glomping him but decided against it when I saw written on his back, "Jeril's Bishie, No Touchie!"
"Whatda you wanna do?" asked Tux
"Hmm dunno yet" I shrugged
"You mean you made this whole big deal about coming to this world and now you're just gonna stand here?!" yelled Tux
"Yep, unless I think of something better to do, and I'm not just gonna be standing here, I might stand here and eat, or I might stand over there or ther-"

I was interrupted as J'dee made an announcement, something about negative energy and evil doubles

"Oh great I could barely handle Lady Tri last time, if she's here then I'll have three evil me's on my hands!"
"What are you gonna do, you can't even fly or go SSJ anymore how are you gonna handle 3 evil yous?" snorted Tux
"We'll first we're gonna leave then we're gonna train"
"We?" groaned Tux
"Yes everyone who has author powers will have an evil double so that means you have one too!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Lady Tri smirked as she heard something about evil doubles, "Maybe they could be the followers I'm looking for, I wonder how easily they can be controlled..." she thought to herself as she left the part and took to the sky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> I was walking down the side walk on my way to CC to see if I could use their GR, Tux was walking beside me and I had my hands in my pockets, staring out the ground trying to see how many dried leaves I could crunch. It seemed to late November here, most of the trees had changed colors and some leaves had fallen off. I was still staring at the ground with I bumped into somebody.

"Eh sorry..." I mumbled, still looking at the ground when I sensed that the person wasn't moving I looked up...
That's when I saw who I bumped into, she looked just like me except her skin was deathly pale, and her eyes were black, so black that it seemed as if she had no pupils, and they appeared void of any emotion. She wore large black combat boots, some black jeans, a black tank top and a black cape, it was then I noticed a rather evil looking version of Tux sitting on her shoulder.

She stared at me, her face held no expression, her Tux jumped off her shoulder and began a glaring contest with my Tux. I just stood there dumbly, I knew I should move but for some reason I didn't, as she stepped forward, and stretched her hands out towards my stomach, they were a few inches away from actually touching it, then a smile passed over her face but it soon transformed into a crocked, lopsided evil grin as she charged two ki balls in her hands then shot them at my stomach.

I skidded on my back a few feet, thanks to my tough saiyan skin she blast only lightly scorched my stomach but I knew that she was holding back. She charged toward me while I was still flat on my back, I kicked my feet up and used them to flip her behind me when she was a few feet away. It worked but she just got right back up, she wasn't even fazed. At that point I finally managed to get up, I saw Tux and his evil double hissing and clawing at each other near by, I tried to gather what energy I had and form it into a ki ball, it was small but it was all I had.

She stood there impatiently as if waiting for me to attack, I threw the ki ball at here, but she merely caught it, then with a little bit of effort she squeezed it and made it disintegrate. She was just preparing to attack again something happened that neither of us expected.

Lady Try showed up, she landed next to my double. "Come with me you will have plenty of time to finish this later." She with a glare in my direction. My double stood there, glaring at Lady Tri for interrupting, she said nothing but it seemed as if the two were having a telepathic conversation then finally she picked up her Tux from between the fight then took off with Lady Tri.

I looked to Tux, he was pretty scuffed up but nothing serious
"Did Lady just save us?"

*****

*Toby / J'dee / Lady Icer*

Tobias growled and stood atop the cliff, the forest stretching out for hundreds of miles, so far even his Saiyan sight could not see the end of it. He gazed upward at the stars and sighed. His son was out there, on a world he never should have heard about, let alone lived on. His mother was a woman who had tried to enslave him and kill the woman he had loved.

But she had changed, at least his son from the future said she had changed. He did believe Iczer when he said he was his son, his scent was so like his yet, different just the same. Tobias huffed, and kicked a nearby tree stump out the ground, putting it into orbit. He snarled to himself, and crossed his arms, closing his eyes and turning his face upward.

'I love J'dee now, I don't need this! It's like an old lover coming back five years later when your married, saying this child is yours. I don't need this!' Tobias thought and opened his eyes. He snarled and took off for Capsule Corp, wondering just when his life in the DBZ realm had turned into a daytime soap opera.

*****

I howled in rage as I fought against Cooler and Frieza, if only King Cold was off planet, I could eliminate the two of them now and get Iczer off of this planet.

"Come, whore, you must still have some tricks up your sleeves, I can see that devilish little mind working as we speak," Cooler taunted. I wouldn't….no….couldn't use the Hell's Rage yet….I had to make sure I got it right before I tried it. Mentally I smirked as I fought them, Tobias' move would come in handy, hell it had blasted me out of level five and if I could perfect it I could kill King Cold.

"Who gets her tonight, Brother?" Frieza asked and I knew well enough that it was Cooler's turn to impregnate me….or himself. I looked down as I powered up, my eyes falling over the spot where Iczer was watching. It was a futile battle but I was going to fight my best. My son had to learn that this was wrong.

*****

"My Lord." Tobias said, kneeling on one knee, as Vegeta landed on the floor of the GR.

"Tobias, what brings you here this later at night?" he asked, raising a hand at Tobias. Tobias stood, and looked at his Prince. "Are you having worries about the upcoming event next month?"

Tobias swallowed.

"I am my Lord, but that is not what concerns me. I recently had a visitor, a visitor from twenty years in the future." He said. Vegeta raised his eyebrows, and motioned to the house.

"Let's have the onna get us some food. I need to hear this."

*****

I don't remember much after the fight thank what ever gods cared over me, so I don't remember my….mating with Cooler. However I could feel every wound on my body as my servants placed me on my bed and began to clean my wounds.

"Iczer," I whispered as I felt them cleaning out the long gashed on my back. Suddenly little hands grasped my own and I let out a breath of relief. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mommy," he whispered as he stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "I stayed in the vent." I saw how filthy he was.

"Good boy," I smiled through the pain as my servants left us. I was covered in bandages and I groaned as I sat up. "You need a bath." He smiled at me as we went into the bathroom, no one touched my son, not even Cooler or Frieza, they took swings at him and a few blasts, but he was a quick child and I was a quick mother. Nine out of ten times I would take the blast as he ran into the ventilation system.

"Are you okay, Mommy?" he asked me and I smiled at him as I kissed his forehead, removing the sorry excuse for clothing that the Cold family had given him. I had made him some new clothes out of some of my ruined gowns. He jumped into the bath and began swimming around as I soaked my feet and tail. Then I felt it…the smallest energy building. I hissed as I looked down at my abdomen. A familiar feeling of being filled rushed through my brain. I was too weak at the moment to pick a fight but I was sure that by tomorrow King Cold would know of my pregnancy and would try to keep this…princess….alive. However, out of the thirty potential between King Cold, Frieza, Cooler, and myself, only one had survived….Iczer, I had destroyed all the others.

*****

"And then he left." Tobias finished. Bulma and Vegeta were silent as they sat at the table. It was almost three in the morning. Tobias had been talking for almost three hours.

"Well, this is an unexpected surprise." Bulma said, slowly.

"Bah, you should just go to that planet and blow it to hell. That child is an abomination." Vegeta snarled.

"With all due respect Vegeta, the same could be said for both Trunks and Bra." Tobias stated. Vegeta snorted and crossed his arms.

"You have to realize, Tobias, that you are not really Iczer's father, Artic is." Bulma said. Tobias sighed.

"Do you remember the clone of me I asked you to make five years ago? Just before I left." Tobias asked. Bulma slowly nodded.

"I remember, but it's impossible. I can clone the body but the mind is gone. The band has no charge to it, and the program would be so degraded it would be dangerous. It could kill the body."

"So it's not possible to bring Artic back. Oh this is just great." Tobias said, and put his head in his hands.

"It may not be so bad Tobias. Everyone knows you've been…………depressed, I guess you could say, since you found out Mabelle married Gohan. Maybe you could get to know Lady Icer again, now that she's changed. Start over." Bulma said. Tobias sighed and reached for another beer.

"I have to agree with the onna, Tobias. You are now head of the Elite Guard now, and taken Nappa's position." Vegeta said, earning a confused look from Bulma, "Perhaps mating with such a woman would strengthen your line to continue being the Elite Guard."

"It's not that. I'm………I'm in love with J'dee." Tobias said.

*****

I sighed as I held Iczer in my arms, his little tail wrapped around my arm as I dried us both off. I smiled as he yawned.

"Time for bed," I whispered as I looked at him. He was my only hope, all my will to live and continue were for him.

"But I don't want to, Mommy," he said and I slipped into my bed with him clutching to my body. "Tell me about Daddy? Please." I looked into those eyes and sighed. I could not resist my son, he was my everything, he had broken my heart of ice, and I could not refuse him such a simple request.

"Fine, but you must go to bed after," I said as I felt him cling to my side.

"I will, I promise," he said and I smiled slightly as I rested on my pillows.

"Your father was a great, Saiyan warrior…" I began. I never told him his father's name….I wasn't very sure which to tell, Tobias or Artic.

*****

"Perhaps you should entertain the thought of having two mates." Vegeta said, and Tobias began choking on the sandwich he was eating. Bulma glared at Vegeta.

"Oh, and you think YOU can have two women as well, Mr. Royal-Pain-the-Ass." Bulma snapped, putting her hands on her hips. Vegeta smirked.

"I have one harpy woman, I don't need another. I was merely stating that the boy should think about it. It is not uncommon for males to have two wives on Vegetsei." He said, looking at Tobias. Tobias nodded.

"The Law of King Vegeta, the XXIIX. If all three parties are willing then a man may take two women in the ceremony of bonding." Tobias quoted, and Bulma looked at them confused, as Vegeta nodded.

"Excellent, you still remember all the laws I taught you." Vegeta said. Now Bulma was glaring at them.

"I don't think either woman would want to sleep with me at the same time." Tobias said, with a small smile. "Maybe in my wildest dreams."

"Baka! I didn't mean like that! I meant having two wives, mating with only one a night. Kuso, you authors have some hentai ideas." Vegeta snarled, and Tobias laughed.

"And if they just wanted to sleep in the same bed as me? Just sleep, I mean." Tobias said. 'I can't believe I'm even entertaining this idea.'

"Then one sleeps one side, and the other on the other side." Vegeta said, as his smirk grew.

"I'll think it over my Lord. Besides, they'd both have to be in love with me." Tobias said.

"Are YOU in love with both of them?" Bulma asked, and Tobias fell silent.

*****

"I think you need to explain some things to me." Bulma snapped, looking to Vegeta who just smirked.

"I think I better go." He said. He snatched a sandwich as he left, Bulma and Vegeta's voices getting louder as one of their fights began. Tobias stopped by Bulma's lab, and went to her shelf with hundreds of capsules. He took an empty case and began looking them over. He took a few he thought they would need, some empties, and one they definitely would need. He scribbled a note and left, heading for home.

*****

I growled as the women came in, waking me by opening the door.

"What do you want?" I hissed as I covered Iczer's body with my own. He woke and looked at me, nodding as he slipped under my pillows.

"His Royal Highness, King Cold, wishes to see you," one of the women said and I snarled at them, flashing my aura as I got up. I did not like these women, they served King Cold and his family, they would betray me too quickly and I only trusted them to heal my wounds…after all, the Cold family had to continue.

*****

"Are you ready to go?" Tobias snapped, as J'dee and Trey hurried on board the ship. They gave him a look, and he just glared at him. He really hadn't appreciated that comment about rambling. J'dee just growled at him.

"What's your problem?" J'dee asked. Tobias sighed and calmed down a bit.

"Let's hurry. Vegeta said it would take almost a week to reach the planet." Tobias said. They rushed inside the ship, an identical model to the one Goku had taken to Namek.

"Strap in." he advised, sitting in the pilot's seat. J'dee and Trey threw their bags in a corner and sat in some extra chairs. Tobias typed on the computer and set the destination. There was a roared and the engines came to life as they blasted off into space.

*****

I glared at King Cold as I stood before the three members of his family.

"What do you want?" I hissed, thankful that Iczer was hiding in the walls. I showed them no weakness and was known throughout their reign as the bitch that must be kept alive to bear an heir. He smiled as he looked at Cooler.

"We see that you are with child again," he stated and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What of it, it has happened before," I said as I glared at him. He smiled more as Cooler and Frieza smirked.

"We're contemplating training your Halfling brat for you," Cooler said and my eyes narrowed.

"And why would you want to do that?" I snarled as I looked at him. The three of them were smirking contentedly.

"Well, while you are in this dangerous condition we wouldn't want his unnatural strength to cause you a miscarriage," King Cold said coolly and I caught the message fully. My child, whom I loved more than my own life, would be in the hands of Frieza and Cooler while I held their precious Princess in my womb. If something should happen to her, something should happen to Iczer. I growled as my tail slapped into the floor, sending cracks all the way from where I was standing to the thrones.

"I understand," I hissed. I would have to be quick about the accident…before Frieza and Cooler were alone with Iczer.

*****

It was a large clearing surrounded by greenery and the wilds of the bush, I hovered above the air letting the light from above pour over me, I let it fall and extend my body to the ground the water below like roots stretching out.

This was a meditation I often did self-guided meditation, depending on what I was asking would depend on who would appear or if anyone would at all. Normally I had the whole meditation down to a tee in the meadow, my sacred space on the astral. But this was a new place inside a cave yet it was as if the roof of the cave was so high up it could be mistaken for the sky, there was a faint green shimmering light even though it was suppose to be a cave and it gave off a truly energizing feeling. The light lit the cave up enough for me to take in the beauty of it, trees, bushes, and all sorts of green and earth based plants making it look like a forest in a cave. The water below me was silver in color and I lowered myself to the water and I felt the smooth liquid over my ankles and then there was a pale gown that floated round me I was confused for a moment I never wore gowns and I strode out of the water and looked behind me at the water, it lay still and calm with a few ripples cause by a faint breeze.

I sat on the edge letting my feet dangle in to the liquid water lifting a foot up I saw the silver color liquid drip from my foot and back in to the water. I always wanted to sense and feel everything around me, the trick to becoming full aware of one's potential was to see the world like you've never seen it before, see it in a completely new light, like a newborn child looks at the world as he or she is taken round. The key for feeling life and rediscovering your own power is like that old saying 'The more you look, the more you see.'

I could feel a form near by and it was intruding on this meditation, I looked over my shoulder to see the child form of Gabriel. He walked up to me. I hadn't called him but he'd come to me anyway. He seemed worried.

"There's a problem." He spoke with a definite maturity.

I looked at his clothes and I felt like I was looking at a chibi version of his father. I swallowed hard, it was almost saddening to see that.

"Problem." I repeated.

"Someone has crossed over the dimensions."

I looked at him how could he sense this and not me.

"How? Who? Why?"

"Sent by your father's family, I don't know who, but they have been sent to kill you."

"I thought this was over with… why can't I just live in peace?"

"I'm only the warning like the tarot cards provide, it's up to you to do something about it, change it."

I nodded understanding what Gabriel was saying. "Thank-you. I guess there was a reason for this after all."

He smiled. "See you soon."

I watched as he just wandered off in to the depths of the forest and I felt confused for a moment at what he meant, sure I had one month to go, but that wasn't soon, at least not to me.

"WAKE UP!!!"

I jumped out of my meditation and glared at Trey with one open eye.

"I wasn't sleeping duncoff."

Trey held up a simple book and I nodded. "It's called a book, it's something you read." I drooled.

He hit me over the head with it and I snatched it from him. "Ooh Gypsy magic! This is my book."

"Yeah well I was reading about that charka stuff…" He stopped and blushed a bit embarrassed about actually admitting he read books.

"And…"

"Sounds a lot like what Gohan was talking about when he was training Videl how to fly. The who energy thing."

"Is there a point to this?"

"What's the difference? I mean you keep going karma and universal law and so forth."

I nodded and began to focus pulling the energy in to the solar plexus area and looked at Trey as I opened the charka up.

He looked at me obviously sensing the energy but not seeing anything.

"That's magick." I explained closing the charka down then formed a ki ball and threw it at him; he jumped out of the way and glared in my direction. "That's ki energy."

"You did that on purpose!" He growled.

I shrugged. "You interrupted my mediation so be glad I'm still trying to get my bearings or it would of hit you."

"That's it." Trey growled.

I knew he was mad. I stood up and he charged at me, he was going in to his blind fury temper attacks, I stepped to the side as he rushed past and fired a ki blast in to his back sending him up against the wall.

"You are so dead!!"

I laughed and dropped in to ready stance and watched as he charged at me again. This was going to be fun.

"This is not death Trey but a little training for me. So prepare to remember why I always kicked your ass."

*****

"Dude, Tobias are you awake?" Trey asked, poking Tobias with his foot. Tobias snorted, and slowly opened his eyes.

"I am now, baka. What is it?"

"J'dee said she wanted some one to spar with, and I'm too weak. She beat the shit out oh me man!" Trey said. Tobias reached over and turned on the light. He instantly burst out laughing when he saw Trey's face was bloody and bruised, one eye swelling shut. Trey growled.

"It ain't funny! She kicked my round ass square!" he snapped. Tobias sighed and got up, stretching.

"Why are you even allowing her to train in her condition?" Tobias asked. Trey gave him a look.

"Okay, okay, I get your point." Tobias snapped, pulling on a pair of sweats over his boxers, "Go to a regen tank and set it for half an hour. That should take care of your injuries." He snapped, padding off.

*****

I was just doing some stretched when I looked round seeing Toby enter the room. "I see Trey told on me."

"What are you doing training?"

"Hey I waaaaaas meditating till he interrupted me." I replied. "Always get two sides to the story before assuming anything.

I watched him roll his eyes.

"So will you train with me yet or do I have to make you?" I asked challenging I was on an arrogance boost, I felt energized after the meditation.

"You're not to train."

"You can't stop me. Besides you didn't want me coming but I'm here anyway."

I saw this look flash across Toby's face. "I'm going to train and you're going to watch."

"Like hell I-" I was suddenly scooped up. "HEY!!! TOBY!!" Next thing I know I was in a chair.

"You are not going to train." He said sternly then I looked at what he held in his hands.

*****

I sighed as I spared with Iczer, he was strong, almost a SSJ. His form was more like the Tsiru-jinn fourth level and I figured the combination of Saiyan and Tsiru DNA was slowing down his power growth. I sighed; I had to do something quickly.

*****

"I think I can train!" J'dee snapped as Tobias gave her a look.

"And work yourself right into a miscarriage." He said, strapping her down to the chair.

"You're an asshole!" she snapped indigently.

"I'll let you up, after I finish training. By then I should have a lock on the gravity machine." He said, and J'dee began screaming profanities at him. Tobias smirked and walked over to the machine. He began setting the locks and passwords.

*****

I watched as Toby began to train and I grumbled at him, at least he was nice enough to turn the TV on and I could do nothing but watch. It was pretty average stuff - girl likes guy, guy likes the best friend but the best friend likes his archenemy and the archenemy likes girl. The only difference it was like with space aliens and trust me they weren't that good looking. At least it was a comfort that ugly people could get on TV instead of those Cameron Diaz stick thin women.

"I could go for some banana cake with chocolate icing." I mused. The soap was pretty boring now. "Is there an MTV option on this TV here?"

I felt a remote drop in to my lap and I looked at Toby and he continued to train I flicked through the channels looking for something interesting.

"Oh no fair the alien version of practical magic!! How dare they!" I cried out in protest seeing aliens wearing wigs that were obviously suppose to be Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman's characters.

I got no reaction from Toby I swear he could be such a stiff at times I sat there and decided to ponder and what Gabriel meant by seeing me soon and this strange new enemy I would most likely have to face and I wondered if I should tell Toby, but he seemed pretty caught up in his own problems so I just decided to wait till it would actually apply to us. If there was an us… It made me wonder at times maybe he actually liked Lady Icer. I wasn't to sure, if he did I'd let them be, I had my own life to live, I wasn't ready to tell him how I felt especially if he felt he should be with her instead of me. The way he treated me at times I knew he cared, but it was hard for me to deal with.

*****

Tobias leaped into the air, whirling, punching, and kicking. He was only at a quarter power. He should have been pushing himself to the max, but if he accidentally hit a wall or the ceiling, he may have punched a hole into space. J'dee was sitting in her chair, a TV in front of her, the remote in one hand. She would occasionally glare up at Tobias as he trained, giving him a glare. Trey was also up and around again, but he was panting and groaning as he struggled to walk. Tobias had the gravity turned up to 50 times Earth. It was high, as he had dared for the past six days, being careful of J'dee and her pregnancy. The timer on the machine beeped and it powered down. Tobias stopped and gazed out the window. The planet was insight, only eight hours away.

He floated down and landed next to J'dee, untying her. He then walked over to the ship and changed the controls.

"I set it for a high orbit, of a nearby planet. From there it will only take us twenty minutes to reach the planet. Let's get some rest in them mean time." He said. J'dee looked at him.

"Something you neglected to tells us was how are we going to land." She said and Tobias slowly smirked. Trey groaned.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

*****

I snarled as I paced my room, Iczer was sleeping in his room tonight. I hissed as I felt the tiny spark of life within my womb. This was my fifteenth pregnancy since Iczer's birth. Frieza and Cooler had a total of fourteen and King Cold had one. I smirked, only my son was alive, I had done well keeping the Cold family from continuing. I felt something coming and I wondered if it would be a good thing. I paced my room again. I had to end this life soon.

*****

"Ready?" Tobias asked. J'dee and Trey nodded as they got on board the smaller ship. It could easily have fit inside the other one, and it was ideal for a fast entry. J'dee, Tobias, and Trey were in space suits, so they enter the ship, via the airlock. It was one of the capsule's Tobias had taken from Bulma, and Tobias was glad he had taken it.

"Okay, hang on. This going to be bumpy as hell. J'dee are you sure you want to come?" he asked. She placed her hands on her belly and nodded.

"Let's go."

*****

The planet was a blue jewel of ice from space, on closer inspection it was not a rock of ice but a planet that seemed to consist of about sixty percent ice, twenty percent forest, and the remaining percent made up lakes, deserts, etc. The sky was lavender from the ground, and the blue clouds moved continuously over the face of the planet. The trees had blue leaves and white bark. Light blue grass grew, dark blue almost black water flowed through streams, and uncountable, unnamed creatures moved through the forest as the red-hot comet entered the sky.

*****

The ship zoomed through the forest, the blue trees incinerating as they zoomed to the ground. They hit with a huge KA-WHOOM! The impact crater stretching for miles. Tobias burst from the ship coughing in the smoke as he took off his helmet. He took the sky, J'dee and Trey following him, coughing as well.

"We have to hurry, they sure as hell must have seen that." Trey said. Tobias paused and fired a blast at the ship, vaporizing it.

"So it does look like a meteor crash." He explained. They landed and grabbed a hold of his arm. He focused and IT'd them to the closest town.

*****

"A ship landed in the northern forest!" King Cold cried as we sat in the throne room. As usual I was seated between Cooler and Frieza, they had given me a throne but it was nothing.

"It's probably nothing but a meteor." I said, with a slight smirk. King Cold snorted at me, and waved a dismissing hand at me.

I watched as King Cold and his sons stood up and I had to fight a smirk. We had all felt the incredible ki that had risen and then vanished just as the so-called meteor had crashed. I watched as they ran off. I returned to my room followed by my handmaidens.

"Leave," I hissed as I entered my chambers. I began to laugh; those fools would get there and find nothing. Even I knew that and I quickly gathered Iczer's things. Whoever they were, they were Saiyan, and they would take my son to Earth. I would self destruct and take out all three of those beasts. I smiled as I quickly made it to my son's room. The Saiyan I had sensed was around my strength, perhaps stronger. It was strange though; I couldn't sense a change in him, as if his normal form was that of a SSJ3. Perhaps it was Brolly or some one like him. I would get this mysterious Saiyan to take Iczer to Earth and offer my life to get them off world. I would take out this whole damn planet.

*****

"At least we blend in." Trey muttered as hundreds of beings of all shapes, sizes, and dress moved about. No one paid them any attention, especially since they had no tails. Trey's tail was tucked under his pants, just incase.

"Okay, let's see what we can find out." J'dee said.

*****

Iczer looked at me as I entered and I smiled gently at my son.

"Mommy, what is it?" he asked as he came up to me. I gently scooped him up and carried him to my room.

"You're going to go to Earth," I said as I hugged him tight. His little body was so warm as mine was so cold. I sighed as I placed him down and pulled out the little outfit I had made him. "Let's see how you look in royal clothing." I dressed him in the black outfit I had made: black pants and a handsome black shirt seemed to make him paler and stronger than his five years. I smiled as I wrapped the blood red cape around his shoulders and helped him get his boots on. "You look so handsome, Prince Iczer."

"But Mommy, I'm not a prince," he said and I smiled as I leaned down and cupped his face in my hands.

"Soon… You will be the last Tsiru-jinn, that makes you the prince," I said. His eyes got wide.

"What about you, Mommy?" tears built up in his eyes and I sighed.

"I am not important," I whispered as I hugged him.

*****

"Humph! That damn woman pissed off Lord Cold again." Tobias heard a man comment. His companion nodded.

"Her and that damn halfling of hers. I swear, how any Tsiru-jinn could mate with a Saiyan is beyond me." man two said.

"Well," man one said, "they are the last four of their kind. Still, I hear she's pregnant, again."

"Well, that won't last long. She'll either kill it or get Cooler so mad he'll kill it."

Having heard enough, Tobias walked away.

*****

I was back in my throne when the three came back and I smiled sweetly.

"Did you find anything, my lords?" I smirked and the three snarled at me as they sat down and I chuckled.

"You know damn well what we found," Cooler hissed and I outright laughed as I glared at him. He raised a hand with a ki blast in it but Frieza and King Cold both jumped on him holding him back as I continued laughing.

"Stop it, bitch!" Frieza hissed and King Cold glared at me.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" I asked as I stood up and began to laugh harder as I walked to my chambers. It was a small victory that I would pay for…but it had been worth it.

*****

"Okay so we know they're in the palace. Here's the problem, how the hell do we get in?" Trey said. Tobias fell silent, and J'dee slowly grinned. She pointed to a group of women dressed in blue robes.

"Those women are chosen to clean up Icer for when she's going to have a "meeting" with one of the Colds. I over heard them talking, their on their lunch break. Infact, three of them just went to the bathroom." She said. Trey gave her a look.

"And how does that help us?" Tobias asked, and J'dee smirked. Tobias and Trey felt their stomachs sink as they exchanged a look.

"Oh hell no."

*****

I grinned at the look on their faces. This was going to be fun. I was going to give them both a payback they deserved, to bad I didn't have my make up kit with me that would of made this thing so much more fun in a Wild Wild West manner. Damn that Jada Pinkett for getting Will Smith.

*****

"Mommy, will you play with me?" Iczer asked and I smiled sweetly as I nodded.

"What do you want to play?" I asked and he smiled happily as he ran to my closet where his toys and games were stored. I had made most of them, but I had very little to work with. He came back with the chess set I had found. I smiled as I sat down; looking at the toys I had made him over the years. They were pathetic but he loved them and I imagine he saw them in a better light because I had made them myself.

"Can I be white?" he asked and I nodded as I sat across from him.

"You go first," I said as I watched him start. He was so smart; I knew on Earth he could develop that intelligence instead of his strength. I felt my heart clench, I would have to pay for what I had said to Cooler, Frieza, and King Cold, it was only a matter of time.

*****

"Hey!" one of the women cried, "Watch where you walk, you shrew!" The woman who had bumped into the first woman gave her look and then a gave a very deep grunt as she walked into the room after her. Two of the ladies were walking very carefully, stumbling every few feet. A third was shaking her head as she followed the awkward two into Icer's room. The room was huge, it was decorated in white and black, and the walls were white as was the furniture and the covers on the bed. The plush carpet, the curtains on the windows and bed, and the outlines of the mirrors around the room were all black. In the center of the carpet the lady was sitting with a small boy.

The two of them looked up and a snarl played on the woman's lips as she stood up. Her blue gown made her look like an ice queen. The dress started at her neck and flowed down her shoulders to her body. It was tight over her bosom to her waist, and then it flowed like water to the floor. The sleeves were tight to her arms and the tops over her hands were covered. Her tail lashed behind her as she glared at the group. The small boy looked at them, his hair was dark brown and a few locks fell into his face while the rest was tied behind his head in a ponytail. He clutched to the gold belt around his mother's waist as she stood in front of him. His black clothing was fine and the cape he work made him seem paler, like a child from a dream.

Lady Icer sighed and looked up from the game she was playing with her son. She stood and walked to the group.

"I suppose that it is time. Please close and lock the door. Iczer-" she said.

"I know, Mommy." The boy said, turning to put away some of his toys. Tobias felt his heart twinge when he realized his toys were nothing more than strips of cloth and twigs tied together. As Lady Icer went to remove her clothing he reached out a hand and stopped her.

"No, my Lady." He said, and Lady Icer frowned.

"None of you have ever called me 'lady' in the entire time I've been forced to deal with you." Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "Who are you?" she asked. Tobias nodded to J'dee who hurried to the door, looking out the peephole. Tobias pulled back the hood and yanked off the wig. Lady Icer's eyes went wide and she gasped, stumbling back and tripping over Iczer, landing on her rump. Iczer whirled around and rushed to her. He stood in front of her.

*****

I couldn't believe it, he was here, like a dream, he had come, and J'dee was there too. I couldn't believe it. Tobias… here… he would save my son! I clutched Iczer close to me and I felt the first tears falling. It must have alarmed him, I never cried, even when publicly whipped. I hugged him tight and I choked back the sobs.

*****

"Mommy, are you okay? What's wrong? Who is that man?" he asked. She hugged him tightly to her, and whispered the answer.

"That's your father."

*****

*BananaGirl*

"How freaky, a mini-me running around!" I voiced my opinion of the evil doubles to Quorky, whilst we made our way back to Capsule Corp.

"Not necessarily. After all, the evil version of us is not forced to be mini. In fact, evil is a very vague description, it could be anything." Quorky said in his know-it-all way. "Just imagine, if you are evil, how can you have an evil version of yourself? Unless you believe no one is actually evil, but then the whole idea of an evil double collapses. Then there's the whole opposite-evil theory, where the double is actually so much of an opposite compared to you, that they are considered evil. Or there's the evil double that is basically a flawed version yourself, or even a perfect version of yourself, everything that you've wanted to be or accomplish."

"Have you ever wondered what clouds feel like?" I asked, looking upwards and being greeted by a perfectly blue sky with balls of clouds breaking the impression of endlessness.

"No, but I have wondered if you ever listen to me." Quorky huffed, a bitter edge entering his voice.

"Ooooo, that's a tough one." I smirked. "Dude, is that Vegeta?"

"No, it is a tree." Quorky sighed in a bored manner.

"Oh." I muttered. "I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I haven't spoken to him for at least twenty four hours!" I complained, grimacing slightly at the water from the grass seeping through my jeans.

"Oh, you must be feeling terrible! How will you survive?" Quorky mocked. "Well, I have an idea. Why not go see him? You live in the same building for goodness sake!"

"Holy shit, you're right! I live in the same building as the Prince of Saiyans!" I grinned broadly. "Talk about spiffy!"

"You must feel ecstatic." My muse commented dryly.

"I do." I sighed dreamily. "Anyway, I can't go see him. It's all part of my master-plan."

"Master-plan?" Quorky demanded. "Why was I not informed of this? I love planning! What does this plan entail?"

"Woah, chill dude! I knew you wouldn't approve so I didn't bother asking for help." I admitted. "Here, I'll show you." I pulled a crumpled up piece of paper from deep in my jeans pocket and unfolded it with great care. "This is it." I said triumphantly.

"This?" Quorky asked, blinking at the red ink scribbling that was written on the back of a HMV receipt.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked defensively.

"It's very…vague." Quorky smirked. "What's it for?"

"Seducing Vegeta!"

"So this plan entails 'Ignore, Drink, and fuck'? Please elaborate."

"OK, well, first I ignore him, lull him into a false sense of security. Then I get him incredibly drunk…you can guess the rest." I smirked.

"Ah, how very original." Quorky rolled his eyes. "Just how do you expect to get Vegeta, a Saiyan, drunk before you do?"

"Well, I don't really know. I'll get to that problem when it arises, so stop pissing on my parade!" I snapped, grabbing my plan and stuffing it in my pocket.

"Touchy." Quorky muttered.

~*~

"Goku was looking for you." Bulma said as I walked into the Capsule Corp. kitchen.

"Me?" I asked incredulously, once I had looked behind me and made sure there was no one else she could have been talking to.

"No, your monkey." She said sarcastically.

"Woah!" I said, quickly catching my muse as he fainted.

"Is he alright?" Bulma asked, shocked.

"He will be." I said, glaring daggers at her. "He just needs to get over someone, uh, something. A virus. A very ugly, evil, bitch of a virus." I called over my shoulder, carrying my muse up to the bedroom. "Quorky?" I shook the monkey.

"Wha…" Quorky looked around with bleary eyes.

"You OK now?"

"Yes, yes." Quorky said with a wave of his monkey hand.

"It will all be worthwhile. It will all be worthwhile. It will all be worthwhile." I began chanting.

"Excuse me?"

"Just reminding myself why I must walk past his room without walking in." I explained.

"Oh, right." Quorky rolled his eyes. "You are obsessed."

"Says you, Mr.-faint-when-Bulma-says-monkey."

"I fainted because…because I was hot!" Quorky insisted.

"If you say so." I grinned.

"Why was Goku looking for you?"

"Eh? Oh, I didn't ask. You fainted, if it slipped your mind. I hope it was for me to kill him." I rubbed my hands together gleefully at the thought.

"Somehow, I doubt it." Quorky shook his head.

"Damn, it's going to bug me all night now." I whined. "What the hell does Kakarott want with me? Does he not know I despise him with a passion?"

"You're going to be thinking of Goku all night, eh? So that's why you're ignoring Vegeta!" Quorky smirked.

"Hell no! Eww, dude, don't give me nasty mental images!" I said, hitting my muse on the back of his head.

"If you say so."

"Shut up! Anyway, I'm putting my plan into action tonight."

~*~

"Fucking hell." I cursed, stubbing my toe on the side of my bed. I held my breath, hoping I hadn't wakened Quorky. All clear. I picked up my 'Plan Bag' and tiptoed out of the room. I breathed a sigh of relief as I closed the door quietly and looked up and down the corridor to make sure there was no one watching.

"What are you doing?" A voice startled me from behind, causing me to jump a mile out of my shoes.

"Bloody hell, Puglins, you gave me a heart-attack!" I said, trying to steady my breathing back to normal.

"You look…interesting." He said, looking at my outfit-black skintight trousers, black boots, a black polo neck, black gloves and a black balaclava that I hadn't pulled down yet.

"Shhhh!" I hissed.

"It's only 8:00pm, why are you shushing me?" Deathdroid asked.

"Oh…it feels like I've been waiting a decade!" I explained.

"Waiting for what?"

"Seduction." I said huskily, smirking.


"Excuse me?" He demanded, taking a couple of steps backwards.

"Vegeta, dude, I'm talking about Vegeta."

"Oh, yeah, I knew that." He said. "There's a rumor going around that you've switched to Goku. Ow!"

"Serves you right for spreading such lies!" I hissed.

"It was your muse!" Deathdroid muttered, rubbing his arm.

"That Bulma-loving hippy is dead." I threatened between clenched teeth.

"Quorky's a hippy?" Deathdroid asked in surprise.

"No, it just fitted in nicely. Well, nice talking to you, gotta go. Seducing to do."

"It's a hard life." Deathdroid said sarcastically. "Good luck."

"Thanks!" I called over my shoulder. I ran down the stairs and made my way towards the Capsule Corp. kitchen. "Fuck, what are you doing here?"

"Sitting."

"Piss off Kakarott, I am busy!" I said, dumping my Seduction Kit on the table.

"It's not your kitchen!" Goku said.

"I never said it was. In fact, I don't even want a kitchen. I'm trying to get what I want, but you are in the way!"

"Sorry." Goku muttered, putting on his 'puppy-dog face'.

"So you should be." I said, taking out the contents of my Seduction Kit-six bottles of Vodka.

"What's that?" Goku asked with interest.

"What the hell do you mean 'what's that'? You have had alco-…" I stopped myself and smirked. "It's special water, you can't have any."

"But why?" Goku whined.

"Because it's special, Kakarott!" I said, opening a bottle and pouring myself a drink. I took a gulp. "Mmmm, this is good special water. Oh, want did you want with me earlier?"

"I wanted to know why you hate me!"

"Because you suck elephant bollocks." I stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh."

"Mmmm, love this special water." I taunted.

"Please can I have some? Please?" Goku pleaded.

"Sure. On one condition."

"Anything!"

"Say 'Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans, is better, handsomer and stronger than me.'" I grinned.

"But that's a lie! I can't lie!"

"No special water for Kakarott." I growled, snatching the Vodka back.

"Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans, is better, handsomer and stronger than me!" Goku rushed out.

"Congratulations Kakarott."

"Wow, this is special!" Goku said, downing a whole bottle.

"Bloody hell." I muttered, pouring myself another glass. I glanced at the clock. "He usually comes in for something to eat around this time."

"Who?" Goku asked, downing another bottle.

"Stop being nosy, Kakarott."

~*~

"And then I said 'but I'm not wearing any socks!'" I finished my joke and began giggling.

"That's a funny story." Goku said, but didn't laugh. "I want some more special water."

"You've had five and three quarters!" I said, then giggled.

"Maybe Bulma has some." Goku stood up and rummaged around. "Wow, come look at this."

"Kakarott, you are so intelligent!" I said as I saw what he had found. "Damn, I'm getting drunk."

"I wonder why Bulma has so much special water." Goku mused, carrying the liquor bottles to the table.

"I can take a wild guess." I smirked, pouring myself another glass.

~*~

"Ya know Kakarott, you are so cool. I mean, my mum says you're ridiculously buff but you're a cool cat!" I burped.

"Is your mum Bulma's mum? She says that about me a lot." Goku looked confused.

"I love you, Kakarott." I giggled.

"Awww, that's really nice!" Goku smiled.

"No, I really, really love you. You're so prettyful, with your ginger hair. It makes you look so cute."

"What's ginger?"

"We should ask Quorky. Quorky!" I bellowed. "He's mad at me. He wants to get into Bulma's panties. It's disgusting."

"I have a headache." Goku complained.

"Alcohol wears off Saiyan's quickly." I said, before bursting into tears.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm wearing no socks." I sobbed.

"Aw, don't cry." Goku hugged me.

"I can't help it!" I sobbed into Goku's shoulder. "I like socks."

"Kakarott! What are you doing?"

"Oh, hey Vegeta."

"Why do you have that Banana Freak crying into your shoulder?" Vegeta demanded, a twitch beginning to form.

"She misses her socks."

"A likely story! You were trying to get her drunk so she would convert to your side! I've heard what people are saying!"

"Ow! Vegeta, can we do this later? I have a headache."

"No, we can not!"

"I'm sorry, Skittles!" I wailed, jumping out of Goku's arms. "It was a mistake."

"How could you? You were supposed to be my Number One Fan!" Vegeta spat out.

"This is way OOC-ness!" I commented. "And where the hell are my socks?"

"Kakarott, were you trying to seduce her?" Vegeta demanded, The Vein protruding from his forehead.

"No! Vegeta, I'm married to Chi Chi!"

"I tried seducing you, but you didn't eat you fool! Why didn't you eat?" I demanded, whacking Vegeta with a nearby spatula.

"Excuse me? Banana Freak, stop that, it is highly irritating."

"Damn those socks!" I sighed.

"I think you need to go to bed. Where's that monkey of yours?" Vegeta demanded.

"Yes, he has my socks! To the Bat Mobile!"

"Follow me, Banana Freak." Vegeta rolled his eyes.

~*~

"Thank you for a lovely night, Skittles." I grinned.

"I brought you upstairs." Vegeta reminded me.

"Yes, and it was magical." I sighed.

"I'm-…" I cut him off by sticking my tongue down his throat. (A/N: How romantic)

*****

*Toby / J'dee / Lady Icer*

"Daddy?" Iczer said, slowly. He slowly let go of his mother and took a hesitant step forward. Tobias lost all sense of time and space as he stared at his son. He kneeled down and held his arms open to him. Iczer ran to him and Tobias swept him in a hug, holding back the stinging tears. He was whole again, in the inside if not on the outside.

*****

I stared at him, holding Iczer in the first masculine hug of his life. My eyes watered but I was aware of the others in the room and I kept my eyes their neutral cold glace. I got up slowly and approached them, still not sure if they were real or I was having some sort of beautiful dream. I placed my hand on Tobias' shoulder and squeezed gently. He looked at me and I could see the tears in his eyes and I softened a bit.

"We must hurry, the other girls left when you disrobed, they're surely telling King Cold and his sons, we will have the big heart-filled reunion later," I said as I took Iczer into my arms, my son's eyes never leaving his sire. I opened the door with pride, with Tobias by my side there was no way I could loose as long as there was someone to hold back King Cold I could defeat Frieza and Cooler in no time. I looked at the three Saiyans and smirked as I sensed the small ki within the female, J'dee.

*****

Trey was with me and he walked close behind as we left the room, I could feel that discomfort thing again, it was so much stronger now I didn't understand at first.

"Man so these are the things you got up to for those months you were away huh?" Trey asked me as we walked. I merely nodded, it had only seemed like a few months when in this world it was years Iczer was proof of that, he was a good kid and I didn't mind him. I had this Goku like attitude at times where I seemed to believe everyone had some good in them. After seeing Iczer I knew Icer herself was a different person, the energies around her were different. As a person progresses in life their guide's progress as well, I should know… It was something my mother had mentioned. Each guide or spirit gives off a distinct feeling or sense about them and this time with Icer it was much more different, she was still Icer and it wouldn't change what she did, but she could change who she ultimately became.

"So what's you do save the world?" Trey asked me.

"Ummmm I actually stayed at Gohan's and he tutored me." I replied.

"Once a geek always a geek." Trey muttered.

I thumped him over the head and he clutched on to his head holding it but trying his best to give me a glare.

"I'm not a geek. Nor was I ever, I just excelled in some things… unfortunately Japanese wasn't one of them… as Goku found out when I went shopping with him."

"You went shopping with Goku? As in what?"

"This is Goku here it was for food."

"Man I Gohan introduced me to him, he's so much cooler in person." Trey grinned.

"You Goku fans are a bit creepy at times." I mumbled.

Trey looked at me. "Well what about you, you can't make up your mind on who you like."

"I like all of the ones that are cute, after Yamcha, and Chibi Goten."

I saw Trey roll his eyes. "Obviously Gohan was one of them if you slept with him. Seriously sis. When you went in to Gohan withdrawals I thought you had watched way too much DBZ."

"Your fault, yours and Xander's! You got me addicted to it by making me tape the Namek saga while you were out at school after hours making that damn hover craft thing."

"You miss Xander don't you?" I saw the look on Trey's face. It was pure sympathy.

"Hey I loose my soul mate of course I'm gunna miss him." I sighed. "You loose someone, you move on Trey, that's all there is to it. Though at times I can still feel him by me."

Trey watched Toby. I knew that look he was going in to cute protective brother mode, even though he was much younger and suffered a lot form what Toby had put him through already.

*****

"So," Icer said as they hurried down the hall, "J'dee's pregnant. Gohan must be proud." Tobias gave her a glance, wondering why she was being so talkative. He glanced down the corridor and motioned for everyone to follow.

"He is, of Liana and Alex. Mabelle is happy with him." Tobias said. He gently ran a hand over the scar on his face, and Icer noticed.

*****

I stared at the scar on his face, a scar I had created, indirectly. It felt like another life ago when I had started this chain reaction. I closed my eyes as I held Iczer and ran, leading the way to the exit, the three would take my child and I would self detonate and take this whole planet as well as the Colds out with me.

"I-I'm sorry," I managed to say as I ran beside Tobias. He looked at me shocked for a second before I indicated his scar. "I wish I could go back and change the person I was….I am sorry for all the pain and misery I caused you." He looked at me and let a small smile loose.

"Don't worry about it," he said as he continued to run and I hissed as the four guards jumped out. I caught one with my tail and crushed his neck, incinerating the carcass before my son could see what happened. Tobias was slower with the other three and Iczer watched in horror/awe as his father killed the three large guards.

"Damn! There will be more!" I hissed as I quickly pulled the group into a large dent in the wall that was hidden behind a patch of blue and white plants.

"What do we do?" the young male I didn't recognize asked. I hissed low as I set down my son to look for more guards.

"You three will take Iczer and get on your ship and leave. I will take care of this planet and the Colds," I whispered.

"We can't let you do that, we came to rescue you to!" J'dee growled. My eyes widened in shock. They had come for me!!

"That's beyond the point, you will save Iczer and I will get my final revenge and make up for my past," I said as I started to leave only to have Tobias grab me back.

*****

"Shut up and let me think!" Tobias hissed as a group of Royal Guards marched past. He could hear them murmuring to each other to find Icer. Iczer was holding onto Icer's leg, and kept glancing at Tobias. After all it wasn't everyday you met your father for the first time and saw him murder three guards without a second thought.

*****

"I won't let you kill yourself," Tobias said and I sighed as I closed my eyes. No one had ever thought of me before…..not in the real world, not in this world. I didn't look him in the eye, I only looked at the floor.

"It wouldn't have mattered anyway, if the guards are looking for me than the Colds are going to be guarding the exit out of the palace anyway," I sighed as I went to the back of the indent and ripped out a piece of the wall. "I made this tunnel for Iczer to get around, we can use it to get as close to the main doors as possible, the Colds will be waiting there. I can handle Frieza and Cooler, but I can't hand King Cold. He is deceptively strong, he will be a great foe. I would advise powering up now, they can't sense ki." I looked at Iczer and patted his head as he held onto my leg.

"Alright, now we're talking about a plan," Tobias said as he powered up and I felt the breath knocked out of me, he was stronger than before….far stronger! He might just give that Cold bastard a run for his money. I smirked, I wasn't sitting around being kicked around for the fun of it, and I had perfected the level five transformation, able to completely skip the fourth transformation.

"Not bad at all," I said as I powered up. "Step back, Izcer, Mommy is going to transform." His eyes shone with excitement whenever I transformed. I had learned to ignore the pain of the transformation so I didn't scream when I powered up anymore. With a low growl I felt the long blades rip through my elbows and knees, the long armor blades slipping out of my shoulders, my hair becoming sharp and hard like a spiked helmet as a strip of bone covered my lower face like a mask. My nails grew into terrifying blades as my body armor wrapped around my chest and torso. Finally the end of my tail ripped into two ax-like blades. I looked at the three Saiyans and they seemed impressed.

"Been practicing?" Tobias chuckled as I lead the way through the walls and I smirked underneath the armor mask.

"I have all the time in the world to practice," I stopped when I came near the edge and I turned to look.

*****

I watched in horror as King Cold's blast came out of nowhere. Trey pulled me out of the way, typical really pregnant it was like I was fragile or something.

"Stay don't fight." Trey told me.

I don't know what made him say that usually he respected that I could stand up for myself in any way, but it was like another person was speaking, and I saw him do the brother protective thing again.

There was suddenly Frieza and cooler and Trey looked at them. "Frieza's not a tall person is he?" Trey muttered.

I wasn't paying attention I'd watched Icer get hit and there was another blast coming. And Trey wasn't allowing me to fight it was frustrating, being saiyan every part of me was screaming for a battle.

*****

I jumped back, my hand covering the wound on my neck where King Cold's blast had caught me. My eyes narrowed as I looked at J'dee and the other male, Trey they had called him when his was hit by that blast. I hissed a death challenge at Frieza and Cooler in the native tongue of the Tsiru-jinns, their eyes narrowed as they looked at me.

"So it's death you want, will give you the next best thing!" Cooler snarled as he attacked me head on as Frieza watched. "We'll have your mind wiped when we kill the Saiyans, then you'll be nothing more than a baby producer!" I felt my rage skyrocket. "And that Halfling brat of yours will be nothing more than a punching bag!" I was suddenly attacked by Frieza from behind. They were moving too fast and I had to watch out for Trey and J'dee. Suddenly I heard the scream and the three of us stopped, even Tobias and King Cold stopped. It was Iczer, he came flying past J'dee, and his hair was bright gold.

"Leave my Mommy ALONE!" I watched as he hit Frieza and I took that opportunity to grab Cooler and rip off an arm and his tail as I flung him into a wall. I incinerated the body parts in my hands.

"ICZER!" I cried out as I watched my son hit the ground at Frieza's feet unconscious, I hit Frieza, sending him flying into the wall with a lovely new hole in his chest from my shoulder blade as Tobias grabbed Iczer, pulling him out of the sights of King Cold's blast.

*****

"Get out of here!" Lady Icer screamed charging the three. Tobias gently handed the unconscious Iczer to J'dee. He looked at her.

"IT to the ship. We'll meet you there." Tobias said.

"Tobias-" she began but he gave her a look. She bit her lip and began to turn away as the battle began.

"J'dee, wait." He said, his voice cracking as he forced it out. She turned back to him and he kissed her. When he drew back he smiled gently at her.

"Now go, and be safe."

*****

I watched the tender moment and sighed, that kind of life was not for me. I was evil and I had to make up for it before I could even dream about such a life. I attacked Frieza and Cooler as they stood their ground. Both were bleeding profusely and I snarled as I began to kick and slash at them with my arm blades, I caught Cooler in the side and smiled as I ripped him open, a mortally fatal blow for a human but he could survive. I powered up and continued my attack, ruining one of Frieza's legs and his tail, while taking Cooler's other arm out of commission. I smirked until I was knocked into a wall by King Cold. 'Hurry up Tobias,' I thought as I pulled out of the wall. 'Get back in here I can't take them all on!'

*****

I was to shocked for words after the kiss, I hadn't expected it, not from Toby. I was all muddled up inside. Trey tugged at me and held on. I knew what to do and placed two fingers to my forehead and IT'd back to the ship.

I placed Iczer down on a bed where he could rest and Trey looked at me. "A line of guys… damn straight."

I hit Trey over the head and began to pace, so much for wanting a battle. I was so frustrated. I looked down at my stomach. "Gohan I'm so going to kick your ass for doing this to me… once I get back to my proper strength."

Trey gave me a sympathetic glance. "Hey I feel weak here to ya know." I watched as his tail came out and in to focus and flicked out like it was stretching. "You know this thing is freakish. I'm not gunna get me many dates with this thing."

"I like tails. Chibi Goku with his tail was so Kawaii."

"Then you have the tail."

"Uhhhh no thanks. I'd like to look human at least until after Gabriel is born."

*****

As soon as they vanished, Tobias threw his head back and screamed. His power skyrocketed and they stopped fighting. The very ground beneath him cracked, and split apart as his power exploded off him in a flurry of snow and dust. When he finished powering up, he launched himself at the Colds.

*****

Tobias and I both sent blasts at them, his missed King Cold and Frieza as mine finished off Cooler.

"If he comes back from that I'll be very pissed off," I muttered as I turned to see Frieza launch an attack on Tobias, much like the one he used on SSJ Goku on Namek and I hissed, this was FAR stronger and it COULD kill Tobias. He wouldn't make the same mistake with this one though. I suddenly remembered King Cold, just as I was slammed into the ground.

"FOOLISH BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME!!" King Cold roared as he began to transform into level four, he was strong enough to make the transition to five, but he didn't know how. I wouldn't allow him to make it, I'd die first.

"I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE I'LL BE UNDER YOUR CONTROL AGAIN!" I screamed as we fought, my blades were useless due to the armor of level four, however his still vulnerable neck would be enough, enough to kill him, enough to save Iczer, to save J'dee, to save Tobias. I roared as I attacked, he was stronger though and he knew where I was going to strike, I let out a scream as he threw me into the ground. I didn't get a chance to finished as he began to bombard me with blasts and I felt my blades break, my armor crack, and my body crushed. I managed to find a small amount of energy to scream one last time.

"NO!" Tobias bellowed and I saw a huge, fiery blast zoom towards Frieza and Cold. I watched as they incinerated and Tobias came to my side. Amazing, to hold so much power and yet never transform to any Super Saiyan form.

*****

"My Lady." Tobias whispered. He gently ran his hand over her forehead and she coughed, blood creeping out of her lips. She smiled slowly.

"At least I got to see you again, my love. Not Artic, or anyone else, you. It always was you, I played a game with myself saying it was the body but it was you Tobias, it was you" She said. Tobias ran his hand over her cheek and then gently kissed her without even thinking about it. He slowly drew back after the kiss and she smiled again her eyes loosing the light in them.

"I guess it was worth it after all." She said, and passed out.

*****

I was vaguely aware of being carried, my clothes were in taters and my body was broken. I felt my son's arms wrap around me as I was set down, his tears landing on my face. I remember whispering his name and that it was okay now, he was safe. I remember the pain of being lifted up again. Then the cold water, like ice, over my body, the coldness, the wonderful cold, seeping into my body, healing my body.

*****

"She'll be okay now." Tobias told Iczer as they both sat by the regen tank. It hummed and worked as it healed Lady Icer's shattered body. Tobias clapped his hand on Iczer's shoulder.

"You did well son, I'm proud of you." He said, and Iczer looked up at him, smiling.

"You think so?" he asked, and Tobias nodded.

"I know so, all you need is a little more control. Come on, let's go train. We have a week before we get home." Tobias said, walking out. Iczer turned back to the regen tank and placed his hand on it, smiling.

"Home." He said softly, savoring the word. Then he turned and hurried after his father.

*****

I was sitting in a chair just reading, I could feel there was going to be a triangle of awkwardness going on, I shivered and placed a mark in my book or should I say graphic novel, manga, whatever you like to call it and looked at the cover.

Trey was leaning up against he wall with my cell phone playing that spaces game, he looked up and looked at the manga. "What's your obsession with that."

"Don't blame me blame S'rac he got me in to Ranma ½ to start off with." I remarked.

Then I stood up and I felt the sudden discomfort again. "What's wrong with me?" I muttered and then doubled over. "VISION!!" I exclaimed.

Trey was by my side and caught me before I hit the ground. I waited for it to come the pain was so similar and all I could see was faces, crying and then I felt it in my arms a baby. That was it and I looked up confused the pain was still there. I must of looked confused.

"Quick follow me." Trey said reading my expression of bewilderment.

*****

I opened my eyes and saw Iczer jump up and begin to call out. Shadows were moving around the room and I knew I had to get out and protect my son. I whipped my tail around the tank and suddenly I was released, I hissed as I caught Iczer in my arms holding him close. I closed my eyes as I cried, tears of fear for my son streaming down my face with my wet hair and the regen liquid. My tail was flying and it struck something, sending it flying from me and my son. I curled up into a ball around him as I had so many times when the Colds were beating us. Suddenly a body was around me holding me, talking to me, stopping my struggles. Slowly I recognized the voice. I gasped as I opened my eyes. I was on a ship, I was holding Iczer, and Tobias was holding me. I looked over to see Trey glaring at me as he held his sister, who suddenly looked pale.

"I'm sorry," I gasped as I hiccupped, clutching my son as I pulled away from Tobias.

*****

"Here you go, son." Tobias said, opening a capsule. The contents where old toys, such as action figures featuring the Great Saiya-team, Spider man, Superman (one Superman had VEGETA scrawled on it's chest, much to all of the adults amusement), and other superheroes and supervillans. Tobias headed for the kitchen to make some dinner, and paused when he saw J'dee leaning on the doorway, one hand supporting herself, the other her stomach.

*****

"Toby something's wrong." I mumbled as Trey helped me in to the doorway. I wanted to tell him I had a vision but it was vague more a sense than anything, yet with a few fleeting images.

Trey was letting me lean on him for someone younger than me he was still so much more taller.

"Are you okay?" Toby asked.

I was ready to shoot him a death glare and scream and yell but I couldn't do any of that the pain was to unbearable and I just shook my head then there was another feeling and I groaned I knew then what had happened. 'Not now, no no no…' I thought realizing Gabriel was right I was going to see him soon.

*****

"Are you okay?" Tobias asked and J'dee shook her head. I looked up from where I was playing with Iczer and suddenly noticed the small puddle.

"Her water just broke," I whispered and three sets of eyes looked at me.

*****

"You kidding." Tobias said, as J'dee took in large gasps and breaths. Icer shook her head and Trey groaned and smacked his face.

"Oh she's right. J'dee giving birth right now."

*****

I grabbed a robe from the other room to wear as I came out and handed Iczer to Trey.

"Take him and put him in a room that is sound proof, anything that you don't care about let him play with and he'll be happy," I ordered as I rushed around the ship grabbing objects. "And I hope you brought some senzu."

"We did," he said as he held Iczer and I nodded. "Why?"

"We're going to need it," I said as I went back into the other room where Tobias had placed J'dee on a bed.

"Are you….*huff*…..sure you know…..*puff*….what you're doing? *huff*" J'dee asked and I looked at her as I placed the blankets, warm water, and other such things on the table next to the bed.

"Look at it this way. I gave birth to Iczer alone in a filthy cell, I survived and have become pregnant many more times," I said as I washed my hands. "I know how to deliver a baby in a nice sterile environment." Tobias looked around anxiously. "Give her some comfort!" I rolled my eyes, I was suddenly very thankful I was alone for Iczer's birth now.

*****

"Here hold my hand." Tobias said. J'dee suddenly grabbed it, and her eyes widened as another contraction hit. She howled and squeezed. There came a viscous CRUNCH! and Tobias howled in pain, now writhing on the floor holding his shattered hand. Trey hurried over and gave him half of a senzu. The whole one and the other half reserved for J'dee. She screamed and Tobias covered his ears with his hands, both healed now. Of this was going to be fun.

*****

Trey cringed after hearing the crunch. "Damn man I knew she had super human strength but man ow…"

"Ow is that all you can say?" I glared at him.

"Well yeah… I'm glad I'm not a chick."

"Come here you little!!" I shouted.

"Whoa!! Trey jumped back out of my reach as I was pushed back down in an attempt to calm me down.

"Gohan is so dead!!!!" I scream out. "DEAD DEAD DEAD!!"

"Man I'm glad I'm not him." Trey muttered.

"Does she have to be so loud?" Toby asked.

"YOUR BOTH DEAD!!!" I screamed at them.

"Oh no I'm very much alive." Trey remarked in his smart ass way. I threw a ki blast at him and he hit the wall.

Toby just looked at him. "Serves you right."

"ARGH!!! MEN!!"

Toby then to my surprised grabbed the bowl and a clothe and began to dampen it and I watched in confusion I'd just blasted Trey and he was willing to get near me.

*****

"Ignore them!" I ordered J'dee as she looked at me. "PUSH!" I could see the top of the head.

Tobias wiped her forehead with a damp rag.

"PUSH!" I growled again as I watched, once the head was free the rest would follow.

"I AM!" she growled and I suddenly remembered how irritable women in labor are. I hissed as my tail slapped the floor.

"ONE MORE PUSH!" I cried as I pressed down on her belly and caught the small, squirming infant. I quickly used a band of ki to cut the umbilical cord, pulling the afterbirth from J'dee. I quickly cleaned the infant up and smiled as I wrapped him in a blanket and handed him to her. "A fine, healthy, baby boy." She smiled as I began to clean up the mess. I quickly went to find Iczer. He would want to know what I was doing.

*****

When I held Gabriel in my arms I felt a sudden peace and then I felt a sudden flash of a true vision coming. I cried out I heard Trey get up. "What now?" He groaned.

"After pain." Icer merely spoke.

I decided to keep it to myself the before contraction had provided a vision now the after was showing me one as well.

***VISION***

Gohan rubbed the back of his neck as teen Gabriel scoffed his food down. "So what was she like?"

"Uhhh she was um… different."

Gabriel raised a brow, "So I have to ask S'rac again?"

"Mrph phrmph, rmph…" S'rac replied with his mouth full. (translation: not now, eating.)

Mabelle placed another plate down and S'rac continued eating. Gabriel grabbed some more food before S'rac could. "I claim dibs!!" Gabriel remarked. He looked at Gohan. "So mom was um? What's um is there a definition of the word um to describe a person, what they looked like, how they acted?"

"She had an odd sense of humor." Gohan scratched his head looking kinda uncomfortable with the question.

Trey frowned and grabbed some food as well. It seemed to be a normal everyday thing at the Son household of Gohan and Mabelle's.

"Hey I wanted that." S'rac pouted.

"Wow he spoke English not the language of food." Gabriel teased.

S'rac gave a typical son grin and laughed. "Heh yeah I almost forgot what it's like. This is really good though." He grabbed some more.

Trey looked at Gohan. "This is just like in Mirai's timeline when you wouldn't tell Trunks about his dad."

Gohan looked uncomfortable. "Hey don't blame me for that. It was a different me."

Gabriel got a look across his face. "Mirai's timeline huh?"

S'rac looked up. "I know that look. You are not gunna steal the time machine are you?"

"Steal? I never steal." He looked at Trey who just smirked.

"Or borrow." Gohan's eyes narrowed as he looked at Trey. "Your uncle has a bad influence on you at times."

"Training time Gab!! Let's go!!" Trey said quickly grabbing Gabriel by the arm and pulling him up and out of the chair and out the door.

S'rac raised a brow watching them go. "I'd watch them."

Pan sat down at the table and grabbed some food and smiled at S'rac and Gohan chuckled seeing Pan's eyes S'rac seemed oblivious and continued eating in a manner that was all to familiar.

"So Pan got anything planned for Today?" Gohan asked his daughter.

She shrugged she was still living at home. "I was thinking of going to see grandpa… S'rac want to come?"

"To see Goku sure! Chi-chi makes a great meal!"

Pan smiled. "I can cook to you know."

S'rac looked at her. "Really wow."

"Me and grandma can cook you and grandpa something up."

"Pizza? I like pizza." S'rac remarked.

Gohan sweatdropped. S'rac seemed as oblivious to pan's attention as his dad seemed to anything.

Trey arrived outside Capsule Corp and looked at Gabriel. "Here's the instructions I'll distract Vegeta and everyone else you grab the time machine and go back. Visit your mother but do not try to alter time. It's been messed with enough."

Gabriel nodded. "Thanks."

Trey whistled really loudly and Gabriel lowered his ki and slipped in the back door.

"What is it you baka brat?" Vegeta snapped storming outside.

"Say is Bra in?"

"You know she has a mate brat."

"Hey how about another one?"

"Go bother cue ball's brat."

Gabriel slipped in to Bulma's lab and began going through her capsule rack when he found the one he wanted.

"Perfect." He remarked and slipped it in to his pocket with a smirk he placed two fingers to his forehead and IT'ed out of the place.

***END OF VISION***

"Is she okay?" I heard Trey ask and I opened my eyes.

"Whoa trippy." I muttered and sat up wondering what the vision was all about and I felt Gabriel placed in my arms again I didn't remember him leaving my arms I looked confused.

"You blacked out." Icer explained.

"Normal for you." Trey remarked.

I held Gabriel and smiled. "He's so small, and wow… my grand dad's eyes… neaaaaat."

"Are you a good influence for a mother?" Trey asked worriedly.

"I'll be a great mum you little freak, it's your kids I'll worry about, seriously I swear you'll name them after cars or something."

"There's nothing name with naming my name Scud." Trey remarked.

"Scud…" Toby raised an eyebrow.

"Skyline man, it's what we call skylines."

I was sure I saw sweatdrops all around the room.

"Get some rest." Toby said and took Gabriel from me.

"Mmmm sleep, sleep is goooooood." I remarked and flopped down.

*****

"How are you feeling?" Tobias asked, later that night. Everyone was sleeping, and he came to check up on J'dee. She nodded, weary, and smiled at him.

"Here." She said, handing him Gabriel.

"J'dee-" he began but stopped as soon as he held the baby in his arms. He smiled at him, and then at J'dee.

"You should be proud." Tobias said, sitting next to her on the bed. J'dee smiled and took Gabriel back.

"I am."

*****

I looked at Toby as jealous as I was kind that he was diving his attention between me and Icer. I couldn't help it. "You know Lady Icer and Iczer can stay in my place if they need a place to stay." I said.

Toby looked at me a bit confused for a moment in an expression that read 'what brought this on?'

"You know until they can get settled and so forth. Besides I read somewhere that women tend to need another female around to help them with the baby for the first few weeks or months… I can't quite remember I kinda skipped a few chapters on that book I was made to read.

I held Gabriel up and took a look at him. "I always thought I'd have a daughter first… I was just so sure of it. Then he comes to me and surprises me entirely." I held him close and he sighed contented.

It did make me miss Gohan quite a bit, I knew I couldn't deny him the right to see his own son. Even if I wanted to. He had a family, I was the one who could be seen as an unfit parent and that worried me.

*****

I held Iczer close as we sat in the room and I hugged him tight, smothering his face with kisses. He was giggling and wagging his tail happily.

"Mommy, where are we going?" he asked as he wrapped his little tail around mine and I smiled as I looked down at him.

"We're going to Earth, there you'll be safe, and you can play outside. If you want you could try to play with the other kids, but you may have trouble with some of them," I said as I tried to imagine how he would be treated by Earth children.

"Why?" he asked. I brushed some hair out of his eyes.

"Well, we'll talk about that later. Why don't we go to sleep now, Mommy is very tired," I said and he smiled as he curled up next to me on the bed.

"What will it be like on Earth?" he asked as I turned off the light and he yawned in the darkness.

"Well, you'll have your own room, and you'll have toys, and you'll be able to play whenever you want, and you'll be able to eat everyday," I said as I brushed his hair in the darkness. "And you'll never have to worry about the Colds ever again."

"That sounds great, *yawn* Mommy," he hugged me and soon was asleep. I sighed as I held him close. I suddenly felt it, still strong and still there. I looked down at my abdomen in the darkness and sighed. I would let this one live. After all, Iczer deserved to have a little sister.

*****

The next weeks was filled with a lot of tension for Tobias. He would spend part of his day playing with and getting to know Iczer. They would also train together, and Tobias learned that the boy ate almost as much as a he could.

The other half of the day was spent trying to not cause World War Three with J'dee and Icer. He didn't know what was wrong with himself. Every time he either one of them, his heart would begin to pound, especially when they touched him in anyway. He had even heard J'dee growl when he had carried Icer to bed one night when she and Iczer had fallen asleep on the floor. Icer herself had snarled when he had rocked Gabriel to sleep with J'dee falling asleep on his shoulder.

'I need to get away for awhile, sort things out.' Tobias thought and nodded to himself. Everyone was asleep when they landed and he made his decision. He quickly capsuled all his things and made for the door.

*****

The ship had just landed and I caught Toby at the door leaving. I didn't understand what he was doing or where he was going or even why. I felt like I knew though. I had to see him before he went part of me just wanted to see him one more time. I felt like I was never going to see him again. I'd only felt like this when I had said to Gohan I was returning to the real world. The situation the same but everything else was different we would never return to the real world well I would never. I couldn't face the harsh reality that my grandmother would find me and get every force in the world against me to kill me.

"You're leaving?" I questioned Toby.

He looked at me and I just looked back at him. "Yeah guess I am."

That was like someone twisting in the knife was I always destined to loose every single person I'd ever cared about or shown an interest in? I didn't understand it. I guess I never would.

*****

"Tobias, please." J'dee whispered. Tobias shook his head. They had just landed but everyone was asleep. He shouldered his backpack, and looked west.

"I love you J'dee, Dende help me, I love you more than anything else. But Lady Icer loves me, and you do too. I need to figure this out. Just for a couple of days. I promise to visit Iczer everyday, but I need some time alone. Just to think." He said.

"Toby-" she began to protest, but he reached out a hand, cupped her chin and kissed her again. As soon as they parted, he raised his fingers to his forehead and IT'd away before she even opened her eyes.

*****

I slowly opened my eyes and I knew he was far away and hi ki lowered so I couldn't trace him I walked back in to the depth of the ship to the room and I pick up Gabriel I then went and woke up Icer. I hadn't really given her a chance. I knew people changed but part of me was on the defensive. So many attempts on my life all for what purpose? The loss of a child, the father I hadn't killed but Trey had, they didn't know that though. Maybe I was the target so Trey knew what it was like. It was all to complicated.

"Icer?" I said sticking my head in the door. I decided I would ask her for myself. "I know you might need a place to stay, so if you want… you and Iczer could stay with me and Trey, besides I owe you that much for helping me with Gabriel's birth." I lowered my head and looked at Gabriel wrapped up in a bundle and I smiled. "They say another female is always best for the first few months just to get used to it."

*****

*Mysterious Author*

"Come, we must hurry." I said, after I had entered another host. Things had progressed nicely for the past week. I had two dozen hosts under my command, and my recent host was most interesting. From her memory I had determined who the man J'dee had been with, where she and her brother were, and when they would return. After all, she was her father's "princess." I frowned as yet another female author bothered him. It was difficult to question him, or even infest him if I could, with all these damn bitches in heat around!

"I wish that there were a Vegeta for every woman who wants him." I said softly, so the real Vegeta would not hear me. There was a blinding flash of light, and I heard several of cries of "SHIT!" and "Veggie-chan!" I opened my eyes to see numerous Vegeta's standing around and I smirked. These powers were most interesting. They would assist me in capturing the bitch.

I made a silent wish for each Vegeta to be loyal to a different woman. All of them but one took off, heading in various directions. This would cause enough distraction for me to move unnoticed. The original was standing next to Bulma, snarling something about baka onna authors.

"Daddy," I said, "I'm going to go shopping." He looked at me and nodded.

"Okay princess, just be careful." He said, and I turned to go.

"Be careful, Bra!" Bulma cried after me and I smirked. This would work out quite well indeed.

============

"Hello Bra." Pan said to me as I landed near her house. The two children where playing nearby and Mabelle was also close.

"Hello, Panny." I said, and smiled for her benefit. "I'm afraid I can't stay long or go shopping today. I need to know where trey is staying." I giggled, conspiratorially. Pan frowned.

"I thought you said he was a pig." She said, and I giggled again. Ugh, this was disgusting.

"Wellllllllll…….that was BEFORE." I emphasized. Mabelle laughed and came over.

"About thirty miles east." She said, and I smirked.

"Thank you oh so much." I chuckled. Mabelle gave me a strange look, but I took off before she could say anything.

==========

"Bra, what are you doing here?" J'dee asked, surprised. I could barely contain my excitement! She was here! It was the perfect time to strike, I raised my hands………..

"DADDY!" a small voice boomed, and I looked over at a strange child who was jumping for joy. A man with strange spiked hair, leaning to one side, and huge muscles landed nearby. He looked as almost as formidable as Vegeta.

"Iczer!" he cried and the child leaped into his arms. He laughed and twirled him around and around. A strange woman came out and smiled at them.

"Tobias." She said, and he smiled at her.

"Icer, how are you doing?" he asked and she shrugged.

"Well, very well." She said and I snarled. Everyone looked at me, and I cursed to myself.

"I must go." I said and blasted off to their shock. She was too well protected. I must infiltrate them, one by one. I would start with the brat called Trey.

*****

To Be Continued…

R & R

Yes this is a long chapter… all in good reason, lack of time to update let along write without a computer at the house I'm house sitting. But the next chapter will be a Christmas Chapter… *nods* yeah it will be up probably on x-mas day or boxing day one of the two depending on what piece or how many are sent in before then if not then later…

Well enjoy the holidays and make it a safe one…

~J'dee