Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lone Wolf ❯ Chapter 3 - First battle ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or any of it characters

Lone Wolf

Chapter 3 - First battle

Yamcha arrived at the heights above Ginger Town and saw Bulma standing with a baby in her arms. Yamcha knew right away that the baby was Vegeta's. Then it hit him, the boy from the future, he had to be this boy. It all made sense why the boy turned Super Saiyan and stared at Vegeta.

Yamcha walked up to Bulma and said, "Hey, Bulma, I hope you're doing well, how are things and who is this little rug rat you have here."

Bulma looked at Yamcha and saw he was not a bit mad at her and then said, "Well he's fine, his name is Trunks. Vegeta left when I told him that I was going to have him. He said something about needing to be strong enough to protect his family."

That sounded like Vegeta, Yamcha thought. Then he looked at the boy and Bulma and said, "You know you shouldn't be here, this place is really going to be a hot zone real soon. I know Vegeta wouldn't want you to put you in any danger."

"Well, I don't care, I have my reasons. One I want to see these things, I want to know who will kill everyone. Also I wanted to say I'm sorry Yamcha. I found out later how you were helping that girl. To be honest, I was already seeing Vegeta behind your back and I needed a reason to break up with you," Bulma said preparing herself for the verbal attack that she figured would follow.

Yamcha looked to the sky then back to her and sighed. He would used to be really angry to hear that but now it really didn't hurt him that much. He smiled at her and said, "I wish you would have told me that. It would have been a lot easier to take the thought you broke up with me for someone else but whatever. Lets let bygones be bygones."

Bulma looked at Yamcha in shock, she didn't expect that response but then she remembered that Yamcha was like no one else a stand up guy. Then she said, "Well, I'm sorry anyway and I also want to get over that. What do you say, friends? I know someday you'll find the right girl and that girl will be really lucky."

"Well, I hope she feels that way but I'm not sure," Yamcha said.

Again Bulma looked at Yamcha stunned, wondering if he said what she just hear him say. She shook her head and said, "You mean, you've already found someone Yamcha?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you about her later, the others are about to arrive," Yamcha said looking into the sky.

Seconds later Krillin followed by Tien landed on the heights and a bit later Goku, Gohan and Piccolo joined them. Gohan saw the baby and said, "So you two finally got married."

Yamcha looked at Gohan and said, "Nope sorry kid, he's not mine."

"So how is Vegeta doing and how about you, little Trunks?" Goku said.

"He's doing well, how did you know that Goku?" Bulma said

"Well, I just guest, that's all," Goku said.

"Guys, I haven't sensed the androids power levels. I wonder if they're going to come," Tien said.

Yamcha smirked at his old pal and said, "They're here, we just can't find them. They're androids so they don't create any power levels we can sense and we're going to search the town."

"Wow Yamcha, you sure know a lot about them. Anything else you want to tell us," Krillin said.

"Yeah, mattering on which ones they are, watch out because they fire without using normal energy. In fact in our terms they never run out of energy to attack us with," Yamcha said looking very serious.

"Yamcha, you've been doing your homework," Goku said, "Well lets split up and if one of you finds them, call for help, we don't need to take them on one on one."

The group then left and flew into the city. Yamcha had to cover the most western area of the city. He went block by block for any of the androids. He had advantage, he knew what they looked like. He had gone five blocks when he saw two of them. He knew them as androids 19 and 20 or Gero.

"Hey, freaks why don't you go back to the assembly shop you came from," Yamcha said walking to the two.

"My data tells me your Yamcha, the second weakest of the Z fighters only behind Chiaotzu. I have all your data on my file. Let me tell you, you do stand a chance against a warrior like me," Gero said

"Well, that data is no good, to darn old," Yamcha said getting into a fighting pose raising his energy level to max.

Gero chargeda at him thinking he would take him out with ease but that was a mistake and Yamcha countered Gero's charge with a kick that sent him into a nearby building. Gero then pulled himself out of the building and charged again. His punches and kicks all missed the human. Yamcha knew he was better than Gero and countered, leaving Gero in a pile of dust on the road. At that time the others came and saw what had happened. Most of them where surprised to find the huge power level was that of Yamcha.

"So, you're here Goku, I am Gero, I've come to kill you," Gero said.

"Ok, I'll fight you but not here, lets go to some place without people," Goku said.

"Fine," Gero said as he fired a blast that leveled the town with the floor, "There are no more people here and my friend 19 desires to fight you."

"Darn you, those people never did anything wrong to you," Goku said going Super Saiyan, "Ok, now lets get it on."

Goku got into a fighting pose as did 19. Goku charged at 19 knocking him into mid air. Then Goku followed up his attack with another, knocking him into the ground. 19 got up and charged at Goku and the two got into a close combat battle. Goku started off with the advantage but he was getting weaker by the second.Goku was slowing down the grabbed his, at that point everyone knew the illness had taken effect.Soon he fell out of the sky and hit the ground. Yamcha saw 19 was going to go for the kill and was going to step in but a blast from no where hit 19 and knocked him back.

Vegeta then came walking forward as a Super Saiyan, smirked and said, "No one kills Kakorat while I'm around. Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me."

Vegeta then got into fighting pose and prepared to attack 19. He charged at 19 and threw a punch that knocked him into the ground. Vegeta went for another punch but 19 grabbed Vegeta's arm and started to take away his power. Vegeta only smirked at this and powered up even more. 19 soon started to over load and pulled off Vegeta. Vegeta took this chance and with the rest of his power fired a Final Flash that killed 19.

"Well, not bad Vegeta but I don't think you have enough energy left to beat me, trust me, I can see your current power level," Gero said smiling, thinking of his upcoming victory.

Vegeta dropped out of Super Saiyan and then knew he couldn't win the fight, he yelled, "Curse this, I'll still win even if I have to kill myself to win."

Yamcha walked up to Vegeta and knocked him out with a punch to the back of the head. Yamcha then got into a fighting pose and said, "Well, I still have enough energy to beat you many times over."

"Let's see, last time you got lucky," Gero said.

Yamcha charged at Gero hitting him with a cross punch that knocked him back and then with another right punch and then a left kick to Gero's head that knocked him to the ground. Gero got up and charged at Yamcha throwing punch after punch which everytime missed Yamcha badly, but on his last try he grabbed Yamcha shoulder and took a lot of power from him.

"Now, I'm the one with the advantage," Gero said attacking Yamcha.

Yamcha was able to still block most of the attack but some got through his defense and he was soon on the ground. Then he raised one of his hands up and put the other on his arm and created a large ball of energy. Gero smirked at him, thinking he could just absorb this attack. Yamcha then threw the attack and right before it hit Gero, he pulled it up so Gero couldn't absorb it and then with a movement of his had began to bring the attack down on top of Gero. At that moment something else happened, Gero fired a blast that hit a nearby aircraft that carried Bulma and baby Trunks. Yamcha turned and went to save the plane. This caused the shot not to hit Gero right on and only took one of Gero's arms of. Gero used the chance to get away. Yamcha went to the plane and helped it down. Soon there was another person there, the boy from the future.

"What happened, where are the androids?" M. Trunks said.

"Well Trunks, I was about to beat Gero or 20 but things turned out different and now he's gone, I'm sure he's going to activate 17 and 18," Yamcha said.

"Wait how do you know all of that Yamcha," Piccolo said.

"While you were off training with Gohan and Goku, I was at the Lookout training in the Pendulum Room, remember that it can take you anywhere even the future, so I battled the androids in it and found out that there were five. I bet that the others were also destroyed in your future Trunks, like this one and only 17 and 18 remained. I figured you out Trunks when I saw Bulma holding you. I saw you in him and it only made sense because he's part Saiyan," Yamcha said.

"Wow, you've gotten really smart and that make sense why you're so strong," Tien said.

"Gohan, take your father and Vegeta here to Kami House, give Goku the medicine and take some for yourself, we have some Androids to find. Mai told me that Gero was in the northern mountains and she told me that she thought he was in the Tijer Pass," Yamcha said.

Bulma smirked at Yamcha, figuring out who the mystery woman was and said, "Well, I guess you guys better get going, nice to meet you son."

With that the group was off to find Gero.

Power levels of fighters in chapter

Goku base - 1,800,000
SS1 - 2,800,000
Sick -2,000,000
Vegeta base - 1,700,000
SS1 - 2,900,000
Power-drained - 1,000,000
19- 2,400,000
20- 2,300,000
plus absorbtion - 2,650,000
Yamcha - 2,700,000