Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Without You ❯ Hate me... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own this story but not DBZ or its characters! THIS IS A “FANFICTION”! YOU HAPPY?????
 
Summary: A Vegeta and Bulma get together on Namek. Vegeta after battling Zarbon for the first time, is injured and Bulma managed to find him there lying near a lake. Will she kill Vegeta for the sake of her dead friends that he was responsible for? R&R!
 
Note: I made Vegeta to grow back his tail, because I thought it's such a waste. Besides, I have `plans' for it anyways. o.O Lol!
 
 
Chapter one: Hate me…
 
It was a nice day… or not. There was not anything special about the day. In fact, the day started violently. So violent, that even the strongest animals on the green planet Namek fled from the powerful force that made almost everyone escape to find hidden shelter, only to be disappointed again and die. Sure, not every creature died, but there were a lot of them that lost count of the hidden spirits of Namek, wandering and begged to go to the afterlife. But how could they go to the afterlife, when they knew that they had to look after their babies? Even though they may be just spirits, but even spirits could not defeat the Power of Love, for they were bound together as one and never would be split apart. The sky was not calm either; numerous white birds flew to an opposite direction of where the lights came from. The wind blew heavily from the lighted area with full force to the opposite direction.
The area that had been lighted up began to turn into a lighter color as thunder struck to every direction that the lightning could. The day was not one of average days for people to say `lighten up' because light could be dangerous, scary… and even evil.
The scariest part was when the ground was shaking uncontrollably. It did not stop, in fact; it began to worsen things up. Things like wastes. Things like a rare fighting race, called the Saiyans. Every Saiyan had dark hair and eyes. It did not matter what color, it just had to be dark, mostly like their souls. There were kind hearted Saiyans, but only a few were allowed to live such life. A small amount of Saiyans, mostly weaker class, were sent to different planets and nobody knew that there were survivors. Survivors like… `Kakarot.' A handsome man thought bitterly as he was getting strangled by a beast.
It was a certain Prince of Saiyans. The Prince had dark hair and eyes like everyone expected from a true Saiyan. He had the proud gravity defied hair that almost every royalty had in his youth. Vegeta was his name and he had not a normal youth, even as a Saiyan, his youth was mysterious. `Kakarot… If I kill this beast and Frieza, I will kill you next.' The pressure of strangulation got to him. He felt his lungs emptying fast as he gagged, secretly begging for air.
 
The man that was strangling Vegeta laughed evilly. “Having fun, Vegeta?” The man was light green skinned and had long green hair. Actually everything of him was green except his hazel eyes. People could easily mistake him for a woman when he was not his beast form if it were not for his male muscular body. “I'm tired of playing around with you.”
 
That shocked Vegeta. Hearing that from Zarbon with that tone and his brutal strength; Vegeta knew that Zarbon was finished with him and was about to take his action of… killing him. That was Vegeta's worst fear, to be killed before he would get the chance to kill Frieza first. Vegeta only lived through all the tortures and humiliation of Frieza to have his life taken away from him because of a green turtle? Not likely! Vegeta learned to never give up, even though his life was going to end soon, there had to be another way for survival. `I will heal. I've come back from worse…' Vegeta was not going anywhere. He had to find the Dragonballs and win eternal life. Only then, he would have the chance to defeat Frieza on his own. He struggled more and each time he did, his energy drained away. He was once again unconscious and fell into the deep darkness as he fainted because of the lack of air.
 
Zarbon held Vegeta's throat tightly. He heard that Vegeta fainted. `Good little monkey. Now…' Zarbon flew with great speed towards the ground. As he let go of Vegeta, he yelled with fury. “DIE!!!” He saw that Vegeta left the air harshly into the ground and made the loudest thud thus caused an earthquake. Eventually the mountains surrounded the Saiyan Prince cracked in a large number and multiplied huge rocks were sent out of the way and water followed them into the direction of Vegeta and drowned him as the green man laughed snickered. “Vegeta, how many times have I told you `put on your lifejacket'?” Zarbon transformed back into his usual pretty sissy boy self. “Well I took care of him. Now I have to go to back to Frieza and report this event.” He flew into another direction, away from the Prince of Saiyans, or what was left of him.
 
 
At Bulma's
 
The high energy of Zarbon was overwhelming. It was too high too imagining it, even though Frieza had a higher powerlevel than Zarbon. The two humans that were standing in the opposite direction of each other whispered.
“H-hey Gohan, do you think who we think it is?” Krillin trembled. `Oh boy, am I glad that Bulma is a heavy sleeper. She should demand answer right away if she's awake.' He thought when he looked at his long childhood friend, the blue haired female called Bulma.
 
“Yeah Krillin. It looks like he's… you know.” Gohan swallowed. He did not like Vegeta. In fact, he loathed Vegeta, but even if he did not like the Prince, he did not want anyone to die, even villains like Vegeta who threatened Earth. Personally, Gohan did not really hate Vegeta. He liked Vegeta more than Nappa that was for sure. The least Vegeta did was saving Gohan, Krillin and Piccolo from Nappa and spared them for three hours while Nappa was mumbling to Vegeta to kill them. “I think… we should… check it out, just to be sure if he's dead or not.” Gohan pleaded.
 
Krillin looked at his best friend's son. Gohan looked like Goku a lot! Almost everything was similar to Goku except for his hair. “Alright Gohan, but we have to move quickly before we couldn't feel his energy anymore, which is draining very fast.” Krillin powered up lightly. “Oh and Gohan, make sure when we get back with all the information that we need that Bulma must not know that Vegeta is possibly dying or already dead. You know how she is! She'll get cocky and will go off somewhere by herself and get injured!”
 
Gohan nodded. “Let's go!”
 
Before Gohan and Krillin could take off into the air, they were stopped by a certain blue haired scientist. “WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE GOING, BUSTERS!?”
 
Krillin looked defeated and whispered. “Speak of the Devil…”
 
Gohan nodded. `Oh man, what should we have to tell her this time?'