Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ love and lust ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LOVE OR LUST
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
Bulma pulled the blankets tightly around her, she was shivering, Vegeta was lying beside her sound asleep as usual he seemed content and had a smile spread across his face.
`Obviously having a nice dream' Bulma thought as she stroked her boyfriends face then closed her eyes contently.
 
She had been with Vegeta for almost two years now, not once had he said that he loved her, not that she had expected it from him, he was a proud Sayan Prince after all. There was something inside Bulma that just wanted him to spill out the words, she knew he had feelings for her, and she knew that he saw her as a mate and that he enjoyed the sex that they had. But without the words she just didn't feel whole. Goku was telling Chichi all the time that he loved her, and Krillin even told Bulma that he thought he loved her, but she didn't want to hear that the bald little annoying guy had a crush on her again. She wanted to hear it from the handsome prince lying beside her.
 
The next morning was a pretty usual morning at Capsule Corp.
 
“Bulma darling your coffee and tea cakes are done, their delicious, you need to eat something” Bunny nagged at her daughter. But Bulma just put her head in her hands, it had been a late night and she hadn't got to sleep until the early hours of the morning no thanks to Vegeta and his gorgeous body. Food just didn't appetize her after having sex half the night.
 
A few moments later Vegeta glided into the kitchen, he was literally just wearing a pair of boxers. Bulma's mother's eyes were flicking up and down his body as he blanked them both out completely and opened up the refrigerator, he practically climbed inside.
 
“Mother!” Bulma said as she playfully hit her arm. “he's taken” she added in a mischievous voice as she then eyed up his body as he shut the door to the fridge, he was carrying a bottle of orange juice and a large plate which was piled so high that it was on the verge of collapsing. He defiantly had worked up an appetite!
 
Xx
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I promise i'm going to update as soon as possible, any feedback is so welcome you wont believe it, any ideas for new dbz/gt fics are also welcomed with open arms, just leave a review or you can email me sarah_dbz@hotmail.com.
Looking forward to hearing what you lot think. And the next chapter is going to be longer lol.
Xx safe surf and big surf for whenever we all ride the waves xx