Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Love Is Blind ❯ Taking Advantage ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-DBZ isn't mine

Taking Advantage

4th period was Lunch, the next class Marron and Goten had together.

Marron taped the ground with her walking stick as she went down the hall. She was focusing on Goten's ki, because she knew he would be one of the first in the Lunch Room. So like a Half-Saiyan. Marron had to smile.

"Hey, baby, hey baby, hey," someone said, mocking the No Doubt song.

"Bruce," Maron said flatly. She'd know his voice anywhere. He, he was the one who'd held her down and jabbed the handle of the dagger into her eyes. He'd been found innocent of all his crimes, and that was why he was still stalking her.

"Still sexy as ever," he said smugly. (A/N: I got Bruce from Passions. I hate Bruce. *Shoots Bruce in the head* There. Now I can die happy) "Up for round two?"

"P!$$ off, Bruce," Marron said, flipping him off. She could tolerate almost any being in the universe. Any being except for this boy who ruined her life.

She felt him grabbed her arms. "Come on, Marron. I like 'em feisty."

She kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

As he slumped on her, almost unconscious from the pain, she shoved him off her and took off running, her hands in front of her. She didn't want a fight, even though she knew full well that she could beat him.

She wasn't focusing on the ki around her, and she wasn't prepared when something grabbed her leg and she hit the ground.

"<Bleep> off!" she screeched, kicking him in the head. "Leave me the <Bleep> alone!"

She was panicking. All the training Krillin and 18 had given her flew out of her mind as she picked herself up and ran.

"Uh-uh-uh." She felt something knock into her side. Crying out, she felt herself ram into a set of lockers. She felt hands on her shoulders, pinning her to the lockers, and his dirty mouth force itself over hers.

She was trapped like a deer caught in headlights. With her voice and sight cut off, she did the only things she could do.

Her ki flared up around her in white slashes as she hoped desperately that someone would feel it. Bruce smiled, fighting the power of the ki, and tried to push his tongue into her mouth.

Goten, Trunks, and Juanita-who was also Trunks' girlfriend-were standing in line to get lunch when Goten felt a familiar ki rise substantially.

"You feel that?" he asked.

Trunks concentrated. "Yeah."

"I'll be right back." Goten left the line and went out into the hallway.

"You horny 6@$t@rd!" Goten shrieked.

Bruce looked up and quickly stood up. Marron slumped against the lockers, trying to breathe.

"Listen, Son, just mind your own business. What I do with Marron is up to me. So <Bleep> off."

Immense self-restraint prevented Goten from turning Super Saiyan. "You sick @$$hole!"

"Oh, stop being so noble, Son. Why don't you go solve your own woman problems?"

"Shut the <Bleep> up!" Goten punched.

He only meant it as a stunner, maybe something to make Bruce lose consciousness. He did NOT mean for it to send Bruce flying 20 feet back and into a locker section. Sure it was what he WANTED, but not what he meant.

He also didn't mean for nearly half the student body to empty out into the hallway and stare.

"Uh…heh heh," he said, trying to lighten the situation.

"Goten, you <Bleep> IDIOT," Trunks muttered. "What happened, Goten?"

"Well…" Goten gestured to Bruce, and then to Marron, who was leaning against the lockers.

"That stupid little <Bleep>!" Juanita yelled, outraged that anyone would dare hurt her best friend. She stomped over to Marron and gently shook her shoulders. "Marron, are you OK?"

Marron looked up at Juanita. Her eyes, milky white with streaks of the blue she'd once had, were filling with tears. "I wanna go home."

Goten walked past Juanita. "Hey, Marron? It's Goten. Listen, I'll take you home, OK?"

Marron gulped and nodded. She was shaking.

"Trunks, you go tell the principal that Bruce did something to Marron, and tell her I took her home, all right?"

"Sure," Trunks said.

"All right, Marron? Here." He took her arm. She winced and pulled her arm back before her panicky mind registered whom was holding her arm. With shaking legs, she pulled herself up with Goten's help. "Come on, Marron."

Holding her arm, he led her down the hall and towards the Fire Exits.

Marron was attached to Goten's back. Pan had the Nimbus Cloud, and Goten didn't want to call her away from training with Goku.

Besides, he kinda liked Marron latched onto his back, holding on for dear life.

"Goten?"

"Yeah?" He did his best to lean his head back to see her.

"I was scared."

"Hell, I woulda been, too. He's a sick 6@$t@rd. This time, we'll make sure he gets punished for what he's done."

Marron laid her head sideways against Goten's back. "Thanks, Goten."

"Hey, no problem." Goten squinted ahead. "You're almost home. It's right over there." Goten flew faster.

18 and Krillin were waiting outside, 18 uncharacteristically frantic, as Goten landed.

"What happened, Goten? The school called and said someone did something to Marron and you were taking her home!"

"The kid who did this to her tried to rape her. I sensed her ki and kicked his @$$."

"That's it," 18 snarled, like a fierce animal. "No matter what that judge says, I'm going to rip out his spine. I'll shove my foot so hard up his @$$ he'll be flossing with shoelaces!! No one, I repeat, NO ONE will hurt my baby girl ever again!"

"Mama…" Marron whispered.

"Come on inside, Little One." Marron had never outgrown her childish nickname. 18 prodded Marron into a hug with her fingertips against the girls' shoulder blades, and led Marron into the house as Krillin turned to Goten.

"Thanks, Goten."

Goten shrugged. "Anything for a friend." He turned. "I have to get back, Krillin. See ya."

He took off.

Krillin shook his head and smiled. What he was suspecting between the two was much more than friendship.

REVIEW!!