Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Love or Money? ❯ Going home sick. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I have revised the ages.

Pan 17
Trunks 31
Goten 30
Bra 18
Marron 26

/OUTSIDE./

Goten was walking down Satan City streets wondering how he was gonna tell Bra he asked out another woman. ~~I'm so stupid, how could I have asked her out, I'm dating Bra.~~

He closed his eyes and sighed. ~~~I just won't tell her, thats it, yeah really Goten keeping something from Bra, yeah, that's a laugh, trying to pull one over on Bra.~~ He put his hands on his head. "Damn, why did I ask her out? He asked then he heard a voice.

"Ask who out?" He turned around to see.

"Bra?" He was shocked to see her there. "aren't you suppose to be in class."

"They were cancelled, who did you ask out?" She asked a little mad.

"Please don't be mad, I asked out one of Trunks' new clients." Goten pleaded with Bra for forgiveness, "Forgive me, Please."

"What possessed you to ask her out?"

"I don't know, I have no Idea why I asked her out Bra."

Bra didn't like that answer. "Goten, please answer the question, more truthfully."

"Honestly Bra, I don't know." He replied.

"That's not good enough Goten, I'll be at home when you come up with a better excuse on why you asked out another woman, Goodbye Goten."

"Bra." He called after her, but she didn't stop. "Bra, Damn, How the hell can I be so stupid." He said punishing himself, for his idiocy.

He started walking down the street. "Maybe I should call Tonya and Cancel, then explain to Bra, yeah Explain that I completely forgot she was my girlfriend, and asked out another woman, because she never crossed my mind." He rambling on mindlessly as he walked.



/Pan's School/

Pan sat in her senior high school. 'I need to get out of here.' She thought as the smell from other students made her more nauseous. She got up, to make her way to the door. The noise and smell sent was so intoxicating that she passed out.

"Pan?" A student yelled. "Miss Simpson." He yelled.

"What is it, Micheal?" The teacher ran to where Pan layed lifeless. "Micheal go get the nurse, now." She ordered. Micheal ran to the health office to grab the nurse.

Five minutes later, Micheal is returning with the nurse. "What happened?" The nurse question.

"She just got up, to go to the bathroom, and then passed out." Micheal answered.

"What's her name?"

"Pan Son." The teacher answered.

"Pan, can you here me?" The nurse asked. "Pan?" She tried yelling, she however didn't get an answer. "Can someone carry her to my office? I'll keep her in there, and call her parents to come and take her home."

"I will." Micheal offered as he picked up Pan. Micheal had a crush on Pan for as long as he could remember, in fact aside from Trunks, Micheal was the only constant in Pan's life, he had been her other 'Best Guy Friend.' Since Pre School, Micheal loved Pan, but unfortunatley for Micheal, Pan didn't return those feelings for her heart belonged to Trunks.


The nurse had Micheal set Pan on the bed, and ordered him back to class. She then proceeded to look up Pan's contacts, calling her home. She let the phone ring a few times, but got no answer. She proceeded to the next number which was Goten's work number, but got no answer there. "Guess I'm gonna have to call an Emergency Contact." She looked at the first one, and low and behold it was Trunks. "Trunks Briefs, is her contact person?" She was slightly confused, and hestitant on calling, but did anyways.



/Capsule Corp/

Trunks was going over some boring paper work, when Marah,his secretary told him he had a call.

"Sir you have a call From Orange Star High on line 2."

'orange Star high?' He wondered. "Put it through, Marah."

"Hello, Trunks Briefs Speaking." He answered the phone.

"Mr. Briefs this is Nurse Mclintock, from OSH, I'm calling in regards of Pan Son."

"What something happen to Panny."

"She fainted sir, and she needs to be picked up."

"I'm on my way." Trunks said hanging up the phone.

"Marah hold all my calls."

"yes Sir." Marah replied as he ran out the door.




/Orange Star High School/

Pan was starting to wake up ,when Trunks had arrived. "Pan?"

"Trunks, what are you doing here?"

"You fainted, is the baby alright?" Pan nodded.

The nurse heard Trunks. "Miss Son is Pregnant?" She was a little shocked.

"Yes, let me introduce myself more properly, I'm Trunks Briefs Pan's Fiance." He extended his hand, to a shocked nurse.

"That would explain why she fainted."

"I should get her home, thankyou." Trunks said as he lifted Pan into his arms and left.

"Trunks had opted to take Pan back to Capsule Corp, but thought against it, knowing her parents were not home. He took her to her Grandparents house.


/The Son House/

"Trunks? What happened?" Chi Chi Said as she saw Trunks landing with Pan in his arms.

"She fainted during classed, Miss Chi Chi."

"Why?"

Trunks was reluctant to tell her, but being her grandmother had the right to know. "Promise, you won't freak out or anything?"

"Promise."

"She's Pregnant, Ma'am."

"What, Panny is Pregnant, Who?"

Trunks swallowed. "What do you mean who?"

"Who could have done this to may sweet innocent Grandchild?"

Trunks looked at Chi Chi,not sure what to do."


A/n: Leaving it there, will Bra be able to Forgive Goten? Will Trunks tell an outraged Chi Chi, he is one who fathered, Pan's Baby?