Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lucky Charms ❯ Books and Booze ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lucky Charms - Chapter 5

A/N: Wow, it's been a while since I've gotten around to updating! Gomen! I've been low on inspiration lately, and my senior year of high school is really taking its toll on me. I promise to work on the next chapter over my break though! And Merry Christmas!

You might have noticed the ratings change. This is due to some added content to the story that includes drinking.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z or Burger King.

*************************

It's amazing…Gohan thought as he dragged the now semi-conscious body of Cell into the Kame House. The very monster I killed years ago I'm dragging into Master Roshi's house! Gohan actually sort of pitied him. Cell was currently growling and mumbling what sounded like threats but weren't quite coherent enough to be scary.

The Turtle Hermit led everyone inside. He turned to Lucky. "Please, make yourself at home!"

Lucky looked around. Big recliner, some couches, a large pile of magazines, and…he paused. Was that…beer? "If you'll excuse me Mr. Kame-sennin sir, might I have a drink?"

Master Roshi grinned. "Sure!" He went to the refrigerator and emerged with a can of beer. "Unless you wanted something else. We've got scotch, vodka, bourbon, whiskey, gin…" Roshi rambled on.

Yamcha laughed. "Yeah! This can be a party!"

Lucky smiled. "Ah, indeed! Beer is fine. But do ya think I might have a smaller cup?"

Roshi reentered the living room with a tiny cup used for measuring medicine, which was filled with beer.

Soon everyone was sitting down and enjoying themselves, that is, with the exception of a rambling Cell. He was now fairly coherent, but still considerably weak.

"You bastards will pay for this! I mean it!"

Lucky scowled. "You're grating on me nerves, laddie!" He pointed his shamrock wand at Cell again.

Master Roshi interrupted. "Wait! What if instead we just try to calm him down?"

Krillin nodded in agreement. "Yeah, plus it isn't exactly fair to kick him while he's down."

Lucky crossed his arms. "And how do you propose we `calm him down', eh?"

Roshi looked at the bottle of vodka sitting on the counter and then back at Cell. "Boys, I think I have an idea…"

**********************

Piccolo glared at everyone they passed. I wish those idiots would just stop staring! He looked to Goku. Goku appeared not to notice. He seemed intent on something now. Hn. Well at least now he's focused enough to get the medicine.

Goku stopped and sniffed. "Come on, Piccolo! This way!" He tugged at his Namekian friend's arm.

Piccolo gave Goku a strange look. He can smell medicine?!

Goku stopped again, this time so suddenly that Piccolo walked into him. "We're here!"

Piccolo growled. "No. We're in a food court."

Goku proceeded on, his eyes glazed over. Piccolo leaped in front of him, blocking his path to Burger King and glared. "No, Goku. We're getting the medicine and leaving."

Goku pouted. "But Piccolo! I'm soooo hungry!"

Piccolo gritted his teeth. "That's fine, Goku. You go get some food." Piccolo blinked. "Wait a second! That was Na…"

Goku looked overjoyed. "Okay Piccolo! I won't be long!" He then hustled towards Burger King again.

Piccolo stood there and crossed his arms. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?!"

"The book store! Lets go to the book store!" Nail exclaimed.

Piccolo scowled. "Whatever."

He then made his way toward the bookstore. Once there, he looked around. It was full of thick novels, glossy magazines, and other strange assorted items. A friendly looking middle-aged man greeted him.

"May I help you, sir?"

Piccolo grunted. "I'm looking for books."

The salesman chuckled. "Well then, was there any particular type of book you are looking for?"

Piccolo thought about it a moment. "Books about saving the world."

The salesman raised his eyebrows. "Oh, in that case, we have a large selection of history books."

Piccolo narrowed his eyes. "Books about the history of the Earth? Show me."

He followed the salesman to the shelves and shelves of history books. The salesman smiled timidly. "We have the largest selection in the area."

Piccolo grunted. The salesman smirked inwardly. "If you need any help, I'll be at the register."

Piccolo looked down at the bottom shelf. A bright green book caught his eye. He picked it up and looked at the cover: The Pop Cultural History of the World.

**********************

A/N: It seems Piccolo has acquired a sudden interest in history while Goku devastates the food court. And what does Master Roshi have in store for Cell? The answer will be revealed in Chapter 6! And please, please review, I love feedback!