Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Majin Leeli's Story ❯ Torn Apart ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3 part a

Torn Apart

Leeli gulped down hard. She was facing six of the most powerful, destructive women in the universe and she was flat on her back. She couldn't think of anything that would make her current situation worse.

"Leeli! I've decided! Sex!"

Except that.

Leeli turned her head even as she felt the rest of her body become heavy and immovable as she watched Trunks swing the door open in a wide arc. He blinked at her, the cheesy grin immediately dropping from his face, then eyed the majins.

"Sorry, Leeli, didn't know you had company," Trunks said, raising an eyebrow and catching the door before it swung back and hit him in the face. "Um… should I go?"

Oh, Kami, yes! Leeli wanted to scream, but is all she was able to do was turn her head to look back at the majins. They all were giving Trunks sidelong glares, except Muzai who appeared to be comparing things in her head and Kristel who was fiddling with the little device in her hand. Koshi looked the most annoyed and her outstretched hand had dropped into a fist at her side. But Mameko was the one that moved.

It was like watching a predator stalk its prey, Leeli marveled, feeling numb and removed from the situation.

Mameko turned toward Trunks, taking two steps toward the confused man before twisting her hand just slightly and beginning to gather energy. It took Leeli a second to realize that she intended to blast Trunks out of existence and another second to realize she needed to stop that from happening.

"No, don't!" Leeli yelled, finally finding the strength to move and jumping to her feet as Mameko raised a questioning eyebrow. "Uh, he's not worth it?" Leeli tried in desperation.

"I don't know what I'm not worth, but Leeli's right, I'm not worth it!" Trunks agreed, holding the door like a mock shield.

"Please don't blast him," Leeli said, holding her hand out in front of her and hoping the majins didn't see the terror in her eyes. If there was one thing majins fed up on it was terror. She knew she had.

Mameko looked back a Koshi, who gave a slight shrug, and let the energy she'd gathered dissipate. Then she and Koshi turned to Leeli for an explanation, while the rest of the majin nation eyed Trunks as a possible threat.

"You left us for that?" Tsuko said in exasperation before anyone could speak and pointed a long finger at Trunks. "How the hell does that beat us?"

"I didn't leave you for that," Leeli yelled back, hoping Goten wouldn't come home…

---

Goten looked over his shoulder as his hand caught Elijah's and swung the boy down toward the trees below. His eyes narrowed as he looked back toward his home. There as something strange happening, the power emanating from that direction was amazing and it felt dark and familiar like… Kull.

Goten took a deep calming breath, there were none of the power flare-ups that a one would notice if a battle were occurring. Still, it wasn't a good feeling.

"Aah!" Elijah nearly squeaked as Goten caught his foot and threw it, swinging him into a position where Goten could get him in a headlock. "Ah, fuck!" Elijah cursed, wriggling out from under Goten's arm. His eyes widened and he covered his mouth as he realized what he'd just said. He turned to look at the disappointed glare Goten would have on his face, but it wasn't there. Goten was still too busy starring off toward home.

"What's up Dad?" Elijah asked, then smirked, "Are your Son sense tingling?"

"Yes. Now, let's go home," Goten said, as if he really hadn't heard the question, and began flying rapidly back toward the house.

"No… wait. I'm sorry. It's a joke, no more Spider-man references," Elijah yelled, trying desperately to fly after Goten's rapidly disappearing form. "Dad! Come back!"

---

Trunks had stepped away from the house and back behind Leeli. Leeli wasn't sure if it was to support her or for the protection she provided. Somehow she suspected the latter.

"What are you doing here?" Leeli finally got up the nerve to ask.

"We came to rescue you," Ka said, glaring over Leeli's shoulder at Trunks. "Despite any interference we may encounter."

"I think she's talking about me," Trunks mumbled, attempting to be humorous.

"Yes, Trunks, she is. Now shut up!" Leeli snapped and Trunks jerked away in surprise. Leeli looked back at the majins. "I'm actually doing okay here," she said, her voice more submissive as she spoke toward Koshi. "I didn't mean to desert. I just didn't get back to the portal."

"Did you try?" Mameko asked, her eyes also glaring down Trunks.

Leeli looked over her shoulder, not sure exactly what they kept implying. She looked at Trunks before it clicked in her mind. "And I most certainly did not ditch you guys for Trunks!" she yelled in her own defense, turning back toward the majin group. "He's just my friend."

"Friend," Muzai smirked as she glared at Leeli.

"No, really," Leeli yelled, feeling the panic rise in her mind.

"Leeli?"

"I said shut up, Trunks!" Leeli screamed, whirling on her heels and finding a surprised Goten standing by Trunks. In the distance she could see a rapidly, or as rapidly as he could fly, approaching Elijah. Apparently they were done training for the day. "Welcome home… dear…" she said, wondering if it would be too weird to fall to her knees and hyperventilate.

"Dear?" Tsuko asked, jumping forward. "Oh, this is the hypothetical person you 'weren't' talking about," she said, then leaned forward and whispered to Leeli, "he has better hair than I would have expected of Goten."

"What?" Goten said in confusion.

"You know, you got the lame-ass ponytail, but no doink," Tsuko said making a two-fingered motion away from her forehead.

"Doink?" Goten asked, still confused.

"I've heard the term doink before, but never when talking about hair," Trunks smirked and made a semi-indecent gesture.

Tsuko opened her mouth to reply before Leeli jumped up and held her hands up to quiet them both. "Trunks. Shut up. Tsuko. Shut up," she yelled.

"Oh, she dissed you!" Trunks and Tsuko laughed at the same time, pointing at one another before glaring when they realized they'd said the same thing.

"Leeli, who are these people?" Goten asked gently, apparently dismissing the doink conversation as Tsuko and Trunks glared daggers at one another.

"Um, they're my… friends from that other dimensions," Leeli said nervously, "you know the one I was in for ten years."

"There was some other dimension you were stuck in," Trunks grumbled, still glaring at the funky woman in the red dress. Suddenly both his and Tsuko's eyes widened and they looked over at Leeli.

"He's my replacement, isn't he?!"

"She was my replacement, wasn't she?!"

Leeli blinked at the two seething individuals, looked over at the confused and paranoid Goten, then at the displeased majins, and finally at her very unhappy leader before wondering if there was a nearby cliff for her to jump off. Koshi's eyes narrowed and Leeli couldn't decide whether her former leader was simply displeased or truly pissed.

"Tsuko, back off," Koshi ordered.

Tsuko turned, her mouth open to argue, but upon seeing the look on Koshi's face she shut it. She glared at Trunks over her shoulder.

"Nice overbite," Trunks yelled tauntingly.

Tsuko felt her lip twitch but turned to take her place with the rest of the majins. As soon as Koshi gave the go ahead she was going to clobber the purple-haired freak.

Leeli gave Trunks a sidelong glare but decided she wasn't in the best position to yell at him at the moment. Not that she'd ever expected him to help the situation. Her eyes shifted and she looked at her worried husband who was exchanging looks with the majins.

"Um, would you ladies like to come inside?" Goten asked nervously and Leeli's eyes nearly bulged out of her head. Of all the things he could have done.

"We'd love to," Koshi said icily and Leeli shrunk back, bumping into Trunks who was still glaring at Tsuko.

"This way," Goten said, ever the proper host and holding the door open for them. Mameko made a snide remark and gave the door a shove as she passed, hitting Goten with it. The other majins, minus Koshi, made there way into the house quickly after her without event.

Goten blinked as he caught himself and decided that the blue-haired woman had accidentally bumped the door with her shoulder and he hadn't just heard her call him a weak, hopeless loser. Shaking his head and wondering if he should get his hearing tested, Goten looked over at Koshi, wondering if she was planning to come in as well.

Koshi raised her head, finally looking away from Leeli and walked into the house without a comment. Trunks followed her, mumbling that, "overbite woman," was going to sit in his spot on the couch.

"Um, Leeli," Goten said, when he was sure they were all out of hearing range. "Why do … uh…" he paused for a moment, not sure how to phrase his question. "Why do your friends feel like… Kull?"

Leeli's head snapped up. Damn, she cursed internally, she hoped wasn't going to notice that. But it would explain why he was home so quickly and why Elijah was still off in the distance. "Um, no they don't," Leeli replied, kicking herself for both lying and sounding lame.

"Oh. Alright." Goten said simply, looking unsurely at her with his large dark eyes and Leeli felt her knees melting. Fortunately Elijah arrived before she had to say anything.

"I'm sorry Dad!" he said as he set down on the ground and ran over to Goten looking apologetic. "No more spider-man references. I promise!"

"Huh?" Goten said, looking confused and knowing he was missing something. "Oh, I'm sorry I left you Elijah. Some friends are visiting from the other dimension and they feel a little … odd. So I worried," he looked over at Leeli, "needlessly."

Leeli opened her mouth, then realized Trunks was inside. Alone. With six very powerful, dangerous women. Visions of Trunks asking the majins if they were from a lesbian biker cult filled her mind as she dashed into the house.

When she reached the living room she found it was quiet, except for some growling between Trunks and Tsuko, sitting next to each other on the loveseat. The majins were sitting on the couch and the easy chair, with Mameko glaring viciously at her surroundings. Koshi simply leaned against the wall behind the easy chair, her eyes intent on Leeli when the green-haired woman entered the room.

Leeli opened her mouth to speak, but the look in Koshi's eyes made it clear that the only thing she wanted to hear out of Leeli's mouth was an explanation. Leeli shut her mouth, not sure what she was supposed to explain and not even sure if she could.

Goten and Elijah walked in moments later. "Um, does anyone want something to drink?" Goten asked as Elijah stormed past everyone up to his room, giving Trunks a dirty look as he passed.

"No." Koshi said, speaking for the majins.

"Oh." Goten said, looking at the imposing woman. Besides feeling like Kull she reminded him very much of a younger, female Vegeta. He let out a sigh, deciding that was his paranoia acting up. "So… you're Leeli's friends from the other dimension?" Goten asked, desperate for a topic.

"Yeah," Mameko said from where she was sitting on the arm of the easy chair. "I guess you could say that."

"Oh, that's it," Tsuko growled, "I'm not sitting by this idiot any more. Muzai, trade seats with me!"

"Okay," Muzai said, relinquishing her seat on the couch to Tsuko and taking the seat next to Trunks on the loveseat. Trunks made a face a Tsuko before leaning back, happy at having taken back his territory from the invading force.

Goten watched the exchange and decided to ignore it. "Well, why don't you tell us about your dimension and what you and Leeli did for fun and stuff," Goten suggested and Leeli lost all color in her face.

"We have kids together in my dimension," Muzai said, winking at Trunks.

Trunks blinked. "Lady, a lot of women say that to me."

"Where's Leela?" Leeli broke in before anyone else got a chance to speak, especially in reply to Goten's question, and prayed that Leela was a safe topic.

"Pregnant," Ka answered simply.

Leeli blinked.

"She couldn't pass through the portal while carrying a fetus," Kristel piped up, apparently done fiddling with the devices she'd been carrying. "Well, in all technicality she could have, but not without risking a miscarriage."

Leeli blinked again.

"You know your sister," Ka shrugged, "another day, another baby. Besides, someone had to keep an eye on things back in our dimension. Wouldn't want someone screwing up all our hard work."

Leeli gulped down hard, praying that neither Goten nor Trunks would ask exactly what the hard work was. Somehow she didn't think cowing the masses into submission would go over well with either of them. Suddenly the idea of Leela pregnant caught up with her again. "Wait a second… who's the father?"

"Who do you think?" Muzai rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Kami… please… no," Leeli mumbled. "It's Lotanks, isn't it?"

"Yep," Ka nodded.

"Lotanks?" Trunks asked, raising an eyebrow. "What kind of name is that?"

"Oh, he's your little brother," Leeli sighed, shaking her head.

"Leeli," Trunks whispered loudly, "I don't have a little brother."

"Not in this dimension," Leeli agreed with a nod, "but in the other one you do. And instead of Bra," Leeli pointed at Koshi, "that's your little sister."

"Which would mean Vegeta was her father," Goten said from behind Leeli.

"Um, yes, Goten."

"Oh. Well that explains it," Goten said, nodding to himself as if he'd just found the answer to an age-old question. Leeli raised an eyebrow, but decided now wasn't the time to ask.

"Oh, and Trunks," Leeli said, looking back at the purple-haired man whose mind appeared to be blown by the thought of having a little brother in another dimension or possibly just really hating said brother's name.

"Yes, Leeli?" Trunks said, looking up.

"The woman next to you is your wife in the other dimension," Leeli smirked, knowing that would get a reaction.

Trunks let out a loud yelp and jumped over the arm of the loveseat and landed face first onto the floor. After a minute he sat up and looked at Muzai. "No offence ma'am," Trunks said, finally getting off the floor. "I just have a fear of commitment when I hear that other me's got married."

"At least you know you have good taste," Muzai smiled and Trunks backed away.

"Oh, by the way, this is Leela's second pregnancy," Ka said, elbowing the couch to soften it up. "She's already had a set of twins: Meela and Meeli."

Leeli blinked. "Oh."

"Lotanks…" Trunks grumbled as he walked behind Leeli. "I can't believe your sister married someone named Lotanks. And what the name of the chick that looks like my dad," he said, pointing towards Koshi, "I mean, she's hotter than my dad, he was kinda ugly, but…" he trailed off as if he's forgotten his original train of thought. "So, what are these broads names?"

"Broads?!" Mameko repeated in a highly annoyed tone as her hand clawed at the armrest of the easy chair she was perched in.

"Oh, Kami," Leeli rolled her eyes helplessly, wishing Trunks would stop aggravating the majins, even if it was unintentional. Leeli's eyes shifted to look at Koshi for a moment. She didn't like the fact Koshi was so quiet. It was as if her leader was examining everything, and, Leeli decided after a minute, she probably was.

"Um, I think names would be a good idea," Goten piped up.

"Huh?" Leeli said as her mind raced. Names. Yes, names were a safe subject. "Um… well, the woman in the easy chair, that would like to rip out Trunks throat," Leeli added a little laugh and hoped that had sounded like a joke, "is Mameko. And the women on the couch are Kristel, Ka, and Tsuko," she said, pointing toward each as she said their names. "That's Muzai," she said, thumbing toward the loveseats only occupant. "And," Leeli took a deep breath and nodded toward the woman leaning against the wall, not wanting to be impudent and point, "that is Koshi… sama."

Both Trunks and Goten raised an eyebrow at the 'sama' and the almost annoyed shift in Koshi's stance, but were unable to say anything before Elijah walked into the room.

"Ugh," Elijah said in a loud grunt as he walked back in the room, looked at the majins, then glared at Trunks, "can't you keep it in your attic?"

Trunks blinked and Leeli physically wilted, apparently a lack of tact was hereditary.

"Um… these are Leeli's friends, actually, Elijah," Goten said softly.

"Oh," Elijah said, then looked at the majins. "Sorry."

"You could at least fake some respect," Trunks almost pouted. "I am your father."

Elijah rolled his eyes. "You're my father like Darth Vader was Luke's father. But Goten is totally my Obi Wan," and with that Elijah walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"He really needs to get out more," Leeli mumbled, watching the door swing shut as the boy left.

"I think it be nice if he just got some friends," Goten nodded.

"You have kids?" Muzai asked, looking at Trunks. "And you're afraid of commitment?"

"Afraid of commitment," Trunks said, holding up one finger and nodding, "but not afraid of sex."

Goten spoke up before anyone had a chance to respond to that comment. "So, you were going to tell us about what you all did in your dimension?"

"Well," Tsuko said, finally taking her glare off Trunks, "between flying around…" she stopped for a moment, "which I can't do…" Tsuko trailed off for a moment and snarled at Trunks who was making faces at her.

"I spend most of my time in the lab," Kristel said, looking up from a watch-like object she'd been working on, "but when we…"

"What's that you're working on, Kristel?!" Leeli asked loudly, cutting off the rest of the sentence and knowing that if she got Kristel talking about one of her inventions it would be safe.

"It's a molecular disassembler," Kristel said, rolling her eyes as if it should have been obvious.

"Don't you have one of those?" Muzai asked.

"Do you want to lug around that big thing?" Kristel glared, and Muzai crossed her arms in annoyance. "I didn't think so. When completed this…"

"We're going," Koshi said suddenly, pushing off the wall.

"Where?" Mameko asked, jumping up from the easy chair.

"To look around this… nice little dimension," Koshi said, eyeing Leeli to catch her meaning and motioning for the majins to move out. The women did as she commanded filing out, some nodding toward Goten and other's shouldering past in annoyance. As Mameko walked out the door Leeli was pretty sure she heard the sound of the screen door being knocked off its hinges. "We'll be seeing you again… Leeli…" Koshi said icily as she passed and Leeli was pretty sure the she was the only one who knew the gravity of those words…

[As The World Falls Down]