Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Forgotten, But Never Lost ❯ So close, so close. . . . . ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Thanks guys!" Goku said as he waved goodbye to his puirs friends who surfaced half way and clapped all 4 flippers just like a dolphin, some even waved their tails farewell. The saiyan laughed then with a final wave got up and entered the small crawl space in the wall.

________________________________________________

"Not really. Biogenetic clones never will make it into this planet, they die at the first sign of hydrogen and oxygen is practically a death sentence to them. Believe me I've met a few of them who'd HATE to be here!" Vrone said. Mr. Briefs blinked at the young man's words and started walking towards him when another voice joined into the conversation.

"I for one agree with you. But biogenetic facsimiles of humans may be able to oppose the fate of annihilation, because of oxygen and hydrogen, IF manufactured correctly." Mr. Briefs paused in mid-step. Did he just hear Piccolo say that?!

"No, no! I am skeptical that anyone at all could do that! Who ever could make that model prototype of a biogenetic synthoid would have to be some kind of super genius. There fore rendering all my respect towards their ingeniousness." A namekian said tartly. Bulma's father rounded a corner and ended up in the backyard where 7 nameks and 1 saiyan boy were lounging about discussing smart stuff.

"'Rendering all my respect' my ass! Niyan made a space ship of impeccable perfection and you just snorted and told him that it wouldn't last long in outer space!" The namek who said that was hanging on a tree branch upside down by his legs. The namek was young and just under 6 feet, he had green eyes.

"HA! I told you it would work!" Niyan said with a smug look. Niyan was just 5'5, was a bit chubby, and had blackish blue eyes.

"And pray tell us what happened next, Zwen?" Piccolo asked. He was sitting under the tree in a lotus position arms crossed.

Zwen laughed from his perch then grinned, "Me, Quin an' Niyan made a trip to the nearest planets and we waited a whole 5 months for Cabe to gloat over his prediction before returning to spoil it all for him." All the nameks laughed save for Cabe, Piccolo and Vrone. The saiyan boy just smirked, Cabe growled dangerously and Piccolo chuckled along in a friendly manner.

"What do you guys think of Laser Weaponry here on earth?" Vrone said casually. He sat on the grass, he was wearing a black shirt, black baggy pants and black boots.

Piccolo groaned, "Oh no! Now you're gonna get Swelo all riled up!" in response the one named Swelo shot a ki blast at him, Piccolo in turn ducked causing Niyan to bounce the blast back which nearly hit Cabe, who jumped out of the way, which made Zwen tilt his head to the right let the beam pass by, which in turn made Vrone hit the blast right in front of where Mr. Briefs was standing.

The clique stood motionless with their eyes widened as the scientist fainted from fright.

_______________________________________________

"She'll be ready soon. . . . . . . . drink. . . . . . . . Satan. . . ."

"She is. . . . . . not so well . . . . . stubborn. . . . . . drink. . . . ready tonight."

Goku held his breath as two Quets passed by he wasn't able to hear all of their conversation just little bits and pieces but he heard enough to know he should do something soon. He crept along the passage quietly, not making a so much as a whisper. The saiyan jumped and hung from the ceiling as another group of Quets passed, he crawled along the ceiling but soon stopped short.

"SHE WILL DRINK IT!!!!" A voice boomed. Their was sounds of agreement coming from a room to his left. Goku crept in silently, he was still up on the ceiling and since the ceiling was full of stalagmites and so on it wasn't very hard to hide up there.

"But she has been stubborn. So much harder she is compared to the soft Trsks. She'll die before she drink potion. We need new sacrifice." A Quet in a navy blue hooded robe hissed.

"And tell us then, Jeges, where should we get this sacrifice?!" The same voice growled.

The one named Jeges sighed, "I do not know. I don't think we could get a new one prepared in time. I told you NOT to get her! But you didn't listen!." Jeges snarled.

"But she was alone! Our god directed us to her and by his will we shall use her as the sacrifice!" Another Quet in a black robe said.

"You say that only because you were the one who found her first!" said another one. Mummers of agreement followed this, "I say we get a new sacrifice!"

"NO! It's too late!"

"I agree."

"No have no time!"

"We still do!"

An argument arose and pretty soon the devil worshippers were physically fighting with tables and chairs flying in all directions, each of them clawing at each other face's. That was about the time Goku decided he should make his exit. He crawled out of the room and looked around trying to find Vegeta before it was too late. Something caught his eye, he turned to look and saw that there was a wall door!

A wall door was basically a room that had a semi-liquid wall for an entrance. Anyone could get in and out through one, they looked just like the wall surrounding it except the wall-door was moving slightly. They used those types of doors in the Trsks homes.

Goku crept up silently toward the wall door and when he was absolutely sure no one was looking he jumped through. The saiyan landed without a sound in the room and looked around cautiously, he spotted Vegeta almost immediately. {Oh man. . . . . I'm . . . gonna . . . . be. . . .sick. . . } Kakarrot thought as his stomach knotted together. But he swallowed it in, he had to save his princess, that was the only thought that urged him toward the near-to-death saiyan. Goku tore off all the bloodsuckers attached to the petite warrior and disintegrated them. "Vegeta? Hey Vegeta. . . . ." He shook her gently.

Vegeta was a wreck period. She was covered in greenish violet slime, mud and bright red blood that were kept wet by her perspiration. The whole left side of Vegeta's face was smashed, scarred and un-healable by any healer, her fingers were bent backwards and her ankle was had a hole so deep in it that you could see bear bone. Scars covered every inch of her body, she was shackled up and her hips, wrists and ankles had no skin left on them any longer - it was just raw red flesh. Teeth marks of where the blood suckers bit her littered her body and her once proud smirk on her lips was nothing more than a fountain of blood that trailed from her mouth. Vegeta looked up with dead eyes.

"Vegeta. . . . . what have they done to you. . . ." Goku said distressed. His eye brows furrowed in apprehension.

The saiyan princess looked at him without seeing him. Then the other saiyan saw a flicker of recognition in her eyes, "Ka. . . . . ka. . . . . rrot." She said with difficulty. Her attempt to say Kakarrot's name drained her of all energy and she soon slumped to the floor breathing raggedly in an attempt to live.

"Save your strength." Goku said soothingly. He broke off the shackles attached to her and picked her up gently.

"Hurts!" Vegeta whispered in an almost faint tone. Goku lowered Vegeta to the ground and placed a gentle hand on her head.

"Don't worry," he said placing to fingers on his head, "I'll Instant Transmit us to a nice safe place." He smiled at his beloved and took in a deep breath and concentrated on what Younv had taught him. So concentrated was he that he had no time to hear Jeges' foot steps, nor did he notice the panic stricken look on Vegeta's face or even the metallic club that was about to smash into his head.

_______________________________________________