Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Metro ❯ Meeting Metro ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Okay here's chapter two. Metro meets the rest of the family. Enjoy...oh yeah Veggie is still OOC.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~Introducing Metro~~~~~~~~~~~

**Metro's POV**

It was close to three in the afternoon and Vegeta and I were heading back....home. Kakorott headed back to his home.

There I was...in Vegeta's arms being flown home. Home....there's a place I'd thought I'd never have. Vegeta lands and sets me down, he opens the door and allows me to enter first. He certinly acts like a prince. Yep he told me he was the "Prince of all Sayin-jins". I laughed when he said it, he soon did too. He has a nice smile...and laugh. I wish he wouldn't be so cold to most of the people around him.


"Hey dad....WHO IS THAT!? Are you cheating on mom!?"A young boy....about 15-17 with purple hair was standing in the living room, anlong with a lovely young woman with blue hair and a red leather outfit. The boy was standing up and ghlaring daggers at me.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Bulma."Vegeta simply answered.

"Daddy...what happened to your arm....where were you...and who is that?"The blue haired woman asked....wow she looked a lot like Bulma.

"One question at a time!"Vegeta snapped. I was shocked to hear him sound that bitter.

"Um...my name is Metro....I guess your mother's Bulma?" I said.

"Yes she is Metro."The boy spat at me.

"Oh well...she's my god-mother...Mr.?"I sated.

"Trunks....Trunks Vegeta Briefs." he answered.

"And you Miss?" I asked to the girl.

"Bra Vegeta Briefs." she annouced proudly.

"It's very nice to meet you both."I said as I bowed.

"Dad where were you?"Trunks asked.

"I was at the cemetary along with Metro and Kakorott."Vegeta simply answered.

"You invited Goku!?"Trunks yelled in suprise.

"Dad are you okay?" Bra asked with worry in her vioce.

"I'm fine!"Vegeta snappped again.

"Okay and your arm..."Trunks stated.

"Metro broke it. She thought I was a theif."Vegeta answered.

"Dad!? You mean you asked Goku to go with you to a cemetary with a girl who broke your arm! Why?!"Trunks yelled in confusion.

"Trunks how would you feel if Goten died?"Vegeta asked.

"Goten's dead?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Bra shouted in utter ditziness...is that even a word?

"No just pretend. You'd feel horrible right? Well Metro's friend Jouno died and so I took her to say good-bye to him."Vegeta replied.

"You also bought flowers for me to place on the grave." I added. Vegeta turned a shade of bright red.

"Dad are you blushing?'' Bra asked with a giggle. Trunks was trying not to laugh.

"Vegeta you're back!" Bulma called from the entery way. "Metro did you get say good-bye to your friend Jouno?"

"Yes Mrs. Bulma I did. Vegeta also introduced me to Kakorott."I answered. "He also paid for the flowers to put on Jouno's grave."

"Vegeta darling come here let me fell your forehead."Bulma said.

"I am not sick!!!"Vegeta yelled.

"Yeah you just have compassion for Metro, right?" Trunks stated.

"I do not!!!"Vegeta snapped.

"Trust me Daddy you do. I should konow."Bra pionted out.

"Well...never mind that Vegeta we're goin over to Goku and Chi-Chi's tomorrow."Bulma annouced.

"Why are we going to Kakaorott's place?"Vegeta asked.

"Turns out that they met a girl and her birthday is tomorrow and she wanted us to come over....Goku said to bring Metro along too."Bulma answered.

"Why do I have to?"Vegeta asked yet again.

"Because I think it would be a nice gesture to do."Bulma answered sternly.

"PleaseVegeta....will you go? I would enjoy it more if you came."I said. Vegeta sighed in defeat. I smiled and hugged him.

I now have a family....A place to call home. And now a new life.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End!!! Okay this is linked to another story I don't know I Candy Dragonstar has her new Candy fanfic up yet but that is the fic that links with this one. Please review.