Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mia ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This story takes place in the future of Dragonball Z. Some changes have been made to the original DBZ plot due to the fact that this story is part of a series of stories that have already been written. For starters, Gohan now has a sister named Ann, who is four years younger than him. She was born just after the incident with Radditz. I will not give you the specifics, because it would take at least five hundred pages to tell you, since it's a different two stories. Right now, I'm only going to tell you that the timeline is slightly(HA!!) different than the one you all know and love. I am going to tell you about Mia Burgolis. And now, without further ado, I give you the story of Mia.

Chapter 1: The Darkness:
Natalie Burgolis awoke to a pale grey spring morning. Outside, snow fell silently and slowly. The aroma of bacon wafted through the open bedroom door and she decided food was now more appealing than even her warm, cozy bed. So, careful not to wake the man sleeping next to her, she got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen.
"Mia, is that bacon I smell?" she called from the stairs.
"Yep!" answered a short, black haired girl from her station at the stove. "Sure is Mom!"
"Great! I love bacon!! I do hope you've made enough, dear."
"Well, there're pancakes too, Mom. I know how much to make. I have never made not enough since I took the job from you, Mom."
"I don't know where you get your cooking skills, dear, because they certainly don't come from me. Nor do they come from your father, since he never took the time to learn with all of his writing. So what's the schedule today?"
"Mom, the schedule never changes! I go to school, you train at home, I come home, we both train until we get hungry! You know the drill!"
"Yes, of course. I wish you'd skip one day of school so we could get one proper day of training before the weekend!"
"MOM! You know I won't skip school. I already get in enough trouble as it is, without getting in trouble for that! I think you need to get Dad, breakfast is ready, and he's probably writing again." she said to change the subject.
"Yes, I'll go get him."
"I can't believe I'm the only responsible one in the family," Mia muttered to herself as her mother left. She was now in a foul mood and knew that it would affect school. "And all because I can't become a Super Saiyan!!"
An air horn went off upstairs, and there was a loud crash. It seemed her father had been writing.
By the end of breakfast, there were leftovers, five plates of pancake stacks and forty strips of bacon, because Mia hadn't eaten much. She grabbed her backpack and left for school. Today was going to be a long day.

****So, whatcha think?!! Let me know!!**** ^_^