Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My DBZ Whose LIne ❯ DBZ WHOSE LINE ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright many of you might no me for my stories titled Summers Love and Saiyan Weddings are Hell. But now I'm trying my hand at some comedy rather than romance. I always wanted to right one of these so here we are and I'll turn this into a series involving many Animes. But here's this one.

WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY: DBZ GUYS

Disclaimer. This show is owned by ABC Hat Trick Productions, Ryan Stiles, and Drew Carey. And DBZ is owned by Funimation and Bird Studios.

Theme music begins

Host: Good evening and welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway. On tonight's show

Feed me I'm hungry, Son Goku.

The cockiest bastard in the Universe, Vejitta.

The biggest mamas boy ever, Son Gohan

And the Saiyan Gigolo, Goten.

And I'm your host Drew Carey come on down and lets have some fun.

Applause as Drew sits at his desk.

Drew: Good evening and welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway the show where everything is made up and the points don't matter. That's right the points are just like pants to Hue Hefner.

Laughter from everyone as Drew continues

Drew: Now if you haven't seen the show here's how it works. We give these guys a topic and they have to make everything up off the top of their heads. Hopefully it wont be painful.

Everyone looks at Goku

Goku: Why's everyone looking at me.

Drew: No reason.

Vejitta: Hmph. This 3rd class loser couldn't find his way out of a one way street.

Goku: What's a one way street?

Everyone face faults.

Drew, after picking himself up off the floor: Lets get started with our first game Let's Make a Date.

Everyone applause as the guys take their seats and look at their characters

Drew: Now how this works is Gohan is a contestant on a dating show and each of these guys have a weird personality so start when your ready.

Gohan in total airhead fashion: Bachelor Number one. HI

Vejitta (Model on first erotic shoot): (Nervously) Hi.

Gohan: Hello. Now for our first date where would you take me.

Vejitta (acting like he's taking clothes off and tries to act seductive) :Well I'd take you to a place that requires clothes.

Gohan: Sure. Bachelor Number 2.

Goten (His mother): What?!

Gohan: Hello.

Goten: Hi.

Gohan: Number two. Where would you take me on our date?

Goten: DATE?! You don't have time for dates you little delinquent. You should be spending your free time studying not going out with little hussies. Pulls out frying pan and smacks it against Gohans knee

Gohan: OW! Gee, you sound familiar. Number 3?

Goku (Suffering from hemorrhoids): Grunts, What?

Gohan: Same question.

Goku, straining: I don't know someplace that offers some sort of relief like padded seats.

Gohan: Well padded seats are nice. Now number one?

Vejitta ( Now in tears): What?!

Gohan: What is important in a relationship to you?

Vejitta: Trust. (Puts arm around Goten, sticks out tongue and tries to kiss him but gets hit with the frying pan)

Gohan: I've already figured you out number two. Number three?

Goku, In extreme pain: What do you want?

Gohan: What's your problem?

Goku: THE PAIN. Get my cream please! (Tries to walk but stops) OH GOD IT POPPED!

falls to the ground in pain

Buzzer

Drew: Gohan who do you think they are.

Gohan: I think Vejittas a nervous porn star.

Drew: Close enough.

Applause and Vejitta sort of nods

Gohan: Number two I don't want to date because its my mother.

Drew:Yes

More applause

Gohan: And number three is suffering from hemorrhoids.

Drew: YES!

Loud applause as the guys put their chairs to the side and head to their seats.

Drew: Good game. Now lets go onto our next game SCENES FROM A HAT.

Applause as the guys go the side Gohan and Goten on the right Goku and Vejitta on the left.

Drew, pulls out the Uncle Sam hat: Now in this game we had the audience write down scenes and we put them in this hat and these guys have to figure them out. Starting with, unfolds first slip, Other lines Jerry McGuire could have made famous.

Vejitta: SHOW ME THE PUSSY!

Everyone laughs

Drew, laughing lightly: Things Pokemon do inside their Pokeballs.

Goku walks up and begins moving his hand up and down infront of his crotch

More laughs.

Goten acts like Pikachu and starts throwing imaginary darts and says: "Pikachu, Thunder Bolt!" I'll show you a thunder bolt you piece of shit.

Gohan walks up: Ash wanted do something more didn't he?

Goten nods and heads back to their side.

Loud laughs as Vejitta and Goku smirk and shake their heads

Drew: Deleted Brave heart scenes.

The four go to the center

Vejitta, with a scottish accent: Alright lads I thought we'd get cleaned up before the battle so we set up some showers.

Goku, Gohan, an Vejitta act like their showering

Goten to the side :UH.. I don't want my freedom.

Loud laughs from everyone.

Drew: Songs you shouldn't sing to your girl friend.

Vejitta strums imaginary guitar and sings: Oh you're the best I can get.

Drew holding back laughter: Things you can tell your dog to do but not your girlfriend.

Goku walks up and says: COME!

Laughs and a buzzer

Drew laughing: We'll be back with more Whose Line after this so don't go away.

Throws hat and hits the camera

Announcer: You've seen him on Comedy Central. You've seen him on Cartoon Network. Now see him at his rawest.

Master Roshi: So I used the thing and hid in the shower but got knocked down the drain before I could see anything

Announcer: Thats right it's that old pervert Master Roshi at his nastiest and most perverted yet live on HBO next weekend. BE THERE!

Chi Chi: Hi my name is Chi Chi and I'm a loving wife and the mother of two boys. But during my marriage my husband has died and come back to life more than I'd like to count and needless to say it's had an effect on our love life.

Camera angle changes as she turns

Chi Chi: That's why we use Saiyan Viagra.

holds up bottle with the words on it

Chi Chi: That's right Saiyan Viagra. It's the only sex drug that will get my husbands mojo working.

Logo pops up and an announcers voice says : Saiyan Viagra. The only drug strong enough to get a Saiyan man working right.

Camera pans to Drew.

Drew: Welcome back to Whose Line is it Anyway. The points are... well who gives a rats ass they don't matter.

Laughs

Drew: Now let's get back into the swing of things with a game called HATS!

Applause as the guys pair up and grab a box of hats and a chair.

Drew: Now what these guys have to do is go back and forth and use the hats to come up with ideas for the worlds worst dating service video. So start when you're ready

Vejitta wearing an army helmet: Once i get in I'll never leave your foxhole.

Laughs and buzz

Gohan with a turban and Arabic accent: Don't tell me your looking for a woman with a big bust and firm backside. Aren't we all

L&B

Goku with a beekeepers hat: Don't worry with me you won't get a case of hives.

L&B

Goten with a hot dog hat on: It's true. I'm a footlong

L&B

Gohan with his glasses: Hi my name is Drew Carey...

L&B

Vejitta with a medieval helmet: It's okay! I'm a Trojan.

l&b

Goten with a viking hat: Come on I'm horny

l and a long buzz

Drew: Thanks guys now on to one of my favorite games WORLDS WORST!

someone give an idea of the worlds worst what?

audience member: Doctor

AAM: Police officer

Random shouts

Drew: Let's go with doctor. so start when ever you get ready.

Vejitta: So when will your wife be ready to date again

Goku: Beeeeeeep. Just kidding

Goten acts like he's looking in the guys body: That's different.

Gohan cuts the guy and starts playing music on his ribs

Vejitta crams his hand in the guy: It's great to be here isn't Greg.

Goku: Done in only...Where's my watch.

Gohan with the part of a stethascope for the chest: AHHHHHHH!!!! Sorry was that too loud.

Goten checking for chest problems: MHMM. MHMM. No I'm not the doctor.

Goku fakes throwing up

BUZZZ

Drew: Thanks we'll be back to find out who the winner is so don't go away.

Announcer: This week on Toonami, we'll go behind the scenes of the hit show Sailor Moon. Its a special Behind the Toons on Cartoon Network. Friday at 8.

Drew: Welcome back. Tonights winner is Gohan

Gohan waves from the desk

Drew: The last game tonight will be Hoe down with the help of Laura Hall on the piano and the subject will be the Plastic surgery hoedown.

Music starts as the camera lands on Vejitta

Vejitta: I love plastic surgery it really is great

My problem is that they charge such a high rate

So instead of paying some medical prick

My wife did it for free and now I have no dick.

Loud laughs

Drew: I got plastic surgery just the other day

It changed my in a huge way

The one thing that annoys me is all the people askin

Why the hell did you want to look like Michael Jackson

Huge laughs and applause as him and Vejitta do a do-si-do

Goten: I got plastic surgery and boy am I mad

The guy who did it was about as smart as my dad

I had it done just after I got caught

The guy made me so ugly when I broke my leg they thought I should be shot

Laughs

Goku: I got surgery just for thanksgiving

I meant to come out of it looking like a king

When I went home to my family I was scary

They all ran cuz i looked like Drew Carey.

ALL: LOOKED LIKE DREW CAREYYYY!

Drew: THANKS FOR WATCHING GOOD NIGHT

Applause as the camer shuts off.

Thats my first in a series of Anime Whose Lines! hope you all enjoyed it

R&R IS REQUIRED. Actually it would be very much appreciated if you R&R'd

Thanks