Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Grandpa's a Ghost ❯ Watch Out For Goten's Kamekameha! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ohayo! I'm gonna update!

Dumb FF.Net! They're gonna lose popularity if they keep goin' down like they keep doing!

Anyway, thanks for the reviews and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

By the way, the quote after the title doesn't really have to do with ghosts or anything, but it explains what kind of happens in this chapter. Also, it'll be used in the story.

Also, this chapter has a little more Goku and Goten spending time together then Bardock and Goten, but there will be a lot in the next chapter.

Madi wants to write the disclaimer for this chapter (if you don't know who Madi is, check my profile).

Disclaimer: Madi: Angel Abi owns everything in this story!

Abi: Madi.....

Madi: Oops! I mean...she doesn't own anything in this story! She don't own the idea 'cause Burenda gave her that, so she owns that.

Abi: Thanks Sis!

My Grandpa's A Ghost

(Watch out for Goten's Kamekameha!)

'I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.'

"So how 'bout we work on your Kamehameha wave, okay?" Goku asked Goten before they started training.

"Okay 'Tousan."

"Now you know how to do the hand movements right?"

Goten tilted his head to the side and thought for a moment. Then he put his hand behind his head and got the famous Son grin on his face. "Well Oniisan taught me them, but I kind of forgot 'em." He laughed.

Goku sweat dropped.

"Okay, then I guess we'll go through them."

Bardock sat on a rock close to the father and son pair.

'Kamehameha? Is that an attack name?' Bardock thought to himself.

As Goku went through all of the hand movements and what to say with each one, Goten watched closely, but also watched Bardock out of the corner of his eye.

Bardock tapped Goten's shoulder.

"Nani?" Goten asked not averting his eyes from his father.

"Hey kid. Who named this attack?" Bardock asked.

"Why?" Goten asked, looking at him strangely before quickly turning back to Goku.

"And it's like that." Goku said finishing.

"Just wondering."

"I think Muten Roshi did." Goten said out of the side of his mouth.

Goku raised an eyebrow.

"Who're you talking to Goten?"

"Um...No one 'Tousan."

"Are you sure?"

"P-positive."

"Okay...well then let's see you try it."

Goten gulped.

"Okay...I'll try.. Kame...." He started as he put his hands together. "Kame..." He said as he continued the hand movements.

"W-wait Goten! It's KameHA-" Goku tried to interrupt but was too late.

"HAA!!" Goten yelled as he finished.

He fired a blast but it was bigger than usual. It send Goten flying back a few feet.

After the dust cleared, Goku ran up to Goten while Bardock floated over head.

"Are you okay?" Goku and Bardock asked at the same time.

"I'm fine." Goten whispered as he sat up holding his head. "No need to worry 'Tousan, Ojiisan." Goten said before quickly covering his mouth and Bardock made a small yelp.

"Huh? Ojiisan?" Goku looked around behind him. "I don't see you Ojiisan any where."

"Goten!" Bardock growled.

"GOMEN!" Goten yelled in apology.

Goku turned back to Goten.

"Sorry for what?" He asked him.

"Uh!" Goten said. Bardock sweat dropped.

Goku placed his hand on Goten's forehead.

"Are you sure your feeling okay? You don't have a fever."

"I'm fine 'Tousan."

"Sure? We can stop if you're not."

Goten shook his head. "Iie. I wanna learn the Kamekameha wave."

Goku smiled. "Okay. You've got a lot of spirit Goten." He said standing him up. "By the way, it's KameHAmeha. That might be why it messed up. Let's try it again, 'k son?"

Goten nodded.

Bardock sighed.

~*~

"HA!!" Goten yelled as he tried to blow up the near-by rock. Nothing happened.

Goten growled. It was already dusk and they had been trying all day.

"MAN! I've been trying all day! Why can't I do it?!"

"Don't worry about it Goten." Goku told him placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"I've failed 'Tousan! I'll never be able to do it!

Bardock floated behind Goten. He wanted to tell him not to give up, but he decided against it. After all, Goku was Goten's father. He should take care of him.

'I can talk to him later.' Bardock thought.

"Yes you will Goten. I'm sure you're just hungry! After all, you haven't eaten since breakfast! A Saiya-jin can get hungry in that amount of time! You can try it tomorrow! You've probably used up a lot of ki too."

"Demo, aren't you disappointed?"

"Iie. You did you're best. And hey! You haven't failed! You've just found 10,000 ways that don't work! I think that's how it goes....Anyway, tomorrow, you'll most definitely find a way that does."

"Arigatou 'Tousan."

"No problem, Son. Now let's head home for supper!" Goku said as he picked Goten up and put him on his shoulders and started to walk home.

Goten laughed. He looked over his shoulder at Bardock. He smiled and nodded his head toward his home.

"Come on!" He mouthed to him as he waved him toward them.

Bardock smiled and followed.

"Hey 'Tousan?" Goten asked as Bardock walked side by side next to Goku.

"Hai?"

"If you could wish Ojiisan, I mean, your 'Tousan, back, would you?"

Goku blinked then looked up at Goten.

"Hai." Goku answered as he looked a head of him again.

Bardock looked at him. He would want to wish him back? Has he never heard of all the awful things he's done?

"I would because, he's my Otousan. Meeting him would be a different experience for me, I guess."

"Do you think he's close right now?" Goten asked.

"I guess he's some where close."

Goten laid his chin on Goku's head.

"He's closer then you think 'Tousan." He whispered, winking at Bardock. Bardock smiled back.

Goku blinked again.

~*~

So? How was it? I know it didn't have a lot of Bardock and Goten spending time together in it, but the next chapter will have a lot! I promise! *crosses heart*

Any questions, just ask and I'll give you an answer.

I've gotta go! Ja ne!